큰 꿈: Big Dreams (1x1 Funny Otaku and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

"Hm, well, I got spin the bottle, but...uh...I'm not sure if everyone is comfortable with that...um, 7 minutes in heaven, but that's the same as before...oh, I know! Truth or Dare? How does that sound?" Reiji grins, and laughs at Natsu's grumbles about how they always played that game. He smiles at James, and Shun looks over at him as well. "I say it's a good idea. Takashi?" Shun says, looking to the blonde, who nods in agreement. "Natsu?" Shun then looks at Natsu, who sighs. "Whatever, I don't care. Just don't make me do anything stupid this time, okay?"

Reiji just laughs. "No promises dude. Okay, James you up for it? If you are, you can go first. And for this first one, you can't choose Shun, got it?" They all wait for a reply from James, each having an irresisysble smile, and Takashi was blushing slightly.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

James listened to them smiling. Spin the bottle....SO much mono in high school. Truth or Dare that sounded good but.....him first?

"But I like Shun......" He mumbled.

"Fine." He hufted. "Natsu-Kun."

He smiled devilishly even though he had no clue what to say.

"Truth or Dare."

Natsu looks over at James, a slightly amused look in his stormy grey eyes. He was surprised James had chosen him for the Truth or Dare, and by the expression on the other's faces, they were surprised about the choice as well. Crossing his chest, he thinks for a tiny bit.

"I choose...dare..."

Reiji blinks, and looks at Natsu. "Wow, are you sure you wanna do that? It sure isn't like you to chose dare on your first turn..." Reiji says, his voice in mock awe. Natsu glares at him. "Shut up, ya stupid perve." Natsu then looks to James, and waits to see what James would dare him to do.

James fought for awhile. He knew some really bad dares but...What would Natsu hate the most....He had an evil smile across his face. He hated listening to others....He hated doing things and such...He had the perfect one. Now James had learned this from a nerd partier where they were doing this and well he and he current BF at the time had to do it....

"Natsu- kun I dare you to Become the slave of another player of your choosing for 10 minutes." He laughed.

"Anyone of your choosing but you have to do what they say and no complaints."

Natsu's eyes narrow at the Dare, but shrugs. "Fine, I choose Takashi. And now...Reiji, truth or dare? Natsu knew Takashi wouldn't make him do anything, that's why he chose the blonde. Reiji thinks, pondering wether or not to chose truth or dare. "Hmmm...I choose dare." Natsu grins. "I dare you to go outside with nothing but your underwear on dand scream 'I am a pervert!'"

Reiji shrugs, a glint in his eyes. He stands up, pulling off all of his clothing but his boxers, and heads outside. The rest inside go over to the window, and watches as he yells, making passerby stare and laugh. Natsu presses a button so they could hear what was being yelled. "NATSU IS A PERVERT! NATSU IS A PERVERT!" He yells, and as Natsu hears this, his face burns bright red.

Reiji comes back inside, laughing. "I did what you told me to! You told me to shout that you were a pervert!" Shun and Takashi laugh, and Natsu just flips Reiji off. "Aw, come on, don't be like that." Reiji starts putting his clothes back on, and when he was done, looks to James. "You! James! Truth or dare?" it was obvious by this point Reiji was a bit more than tipsy, but not quite drunk just yet.

As they watched the other do the stunt, James fell down laughing so hard his gut hurt.

"Oh MY GOD, that was great that..that was just great." He laughed He hadn't laughed this hard in awhile. Since James was mature for his age most wouldn't think he would find it funny but when he was half drunk that matureness went away and what was left was a normal 19 year old boy.

"That was the best."

When Reiji returned he highfived him.

"Perfect Reiji-kun..perfect/

Then it happened Reiji asked him. He thought for a second and he really didn't feel comer table yet talk so.

"Dare bring it on."

Reiji grins wider, his eyes glinting with mischief. He takes a huge swig if beer, before giving James his dare. "I dare you, James, to...make out with Takashi!!!" Takashi's eyes grow wide, and his cheeks flare up to a bright red. Natsu raises an eyebrow but keeps quiet. "Is that okay with you Shun?" Reiji asks. Shun looks to James, then shrugs. "It's just a game, right? What about you Takashi?"

They look at the blonde, who was blushing so red his ears were bright too. It was obvious he couldn't talk right then, but he wasn't objecting... Reiji grins, knowing something about Takashi no one else knew. The fact that he was a 'Closet Gay'. He never talked about it, but there was just something about him that pointed in that direction.

James eyes widened.

"You know that thing I said earlier about how what you did was perfect...well I lied fuck you...but it's a game so whatever." He groaned

James took a huge gulp of beer finishing.

"Hey while I do it someone get me another beer."

James crawled over to Takashi. Seeing he was nervous he tried to calm him down, he cupped the others face.

"It's okay Takashi-kun, it's just a game."

James held the others face closing the gap, they kissed for a second and then closed their eyes, James opened his mouth for the other to explore, he really didn't care. He was half drunk and hell he could make out with a hot guy.

Reiji just laughs, before getting up and going to get James his requested beer.

Takashi stares at James, his heart pounding in his chest, his eyes widening as the other got closer. His breath catches in his throat when James cupped his cheek, and stares into James's eyes, bidding when James says it was okay. He was so close...and then, they were kissing, softly at first, but then, after some hesitation, they were making out.

Takashi slid his tongue into James's mouth, exploring it by brushing his tongue everywhere, and he also had slid his hand to the back of James's neck. It lasted for about five minutes, Reiji wolf howling at them, Natsu looks away, and Shun stares at his hands, and the beer he was holding.

When they broke apart, Tskashi blushes, breathless, and looks away, retreating slightly. "Wow, you really got into that, huh?" Reiji teases, handing James the beer he had requested. "Sh-shut up, jerk!" Takashi replies, tears of embarrassment in his eyes. "Okay, pick someone James." Shun says, smiling at James.

As Takashi slid his tongue it James sensed the warthm coming from it. He blush deep red. His hands were itertwinded with the silky blonde hair. His heart started to pound...He was really doing this..wow.The tongue in James's mouth, explored everywhere as the others hand went up the back of his neck, making him shiver under the other man. They broke after awhile, James was red, breathless and heart pounding.

"Wow..your good." He mumbled.

He took the beer opening it and taking another gulp.

"Alright, how do I get you back Reiji-kun....I mean I feel bad for Takashi isn't he straight? Sooo Truth or dare my friend."

Reiji snorts in amusement, glancing at Takashi. Looking back at James, he smiles widely. No dare was too much for him."I choose dare." He smiles confidently. Natsu was watching all of this with mild amusement, and Shun was just glad that James was finally able to have some fun for once. Takashi just sat there, silently fuming, recalling the comment James had said to him, and how James had questioned Reiji.

'I mean I feel bad for Takashi isn't he straight?'

He wasn't...but he'd never admit that fact.

James smiled devilously.

"I dare you to shave everywhere, bush,armpits, legs, chest," He smiled.

He seemed like it would be a fair deal.

"So that too rough?" He laughed.

He was sitting on Shun's lap again, drinking and hugging him.

"Love you shun."

Reiji bursts out laughing at James's dare. Probably confusing him while he laughed so hard. Eventually he calms down, wiping away tears of laughter from his face. "Sorry to disappoint, but I kinda already do that. If you'd like, I can prove it to you." Reiji winks, and Natsu groans in disgust. "Oh god no, keep it in your pants please!" Natsu says, and Reiji just shrugs, chuckling softly. "I'm just saying, ya know?" "No one cares. Keep it put away."

While the two were "arguing" Shun looks to James, who was sitting in his lap, giving him constant hugs. He smiles at James, and wraps his arms around James's waist. "Love you too..." He murmurs, kissing James softly on the neck.

James was happy. It felt nice for once even though he was slightly drunk. He groaned when Shun kissed his neck. As the two were arguing he took it as a chance to ask.

"Dude why do you shave I mean I trim of course but why like everything..I don't even trim armpit or leg...and Im pretty feminine." He smiled. "And well if you won't do that, since your both grump and agueing I dare you to take off Natsu-kun's belt with your mouth."

HE Smiled leaning on Shun laughing alittle.

"I have to. I'm... hehe, a model, of sorts..." He grins, but it was soon wiled from his face at the dare James gave him. He glances over at Natsu, who looked furious, his grey eyes flashing, the color if his eyes living up to it's name. Stormy grey. It was as if Natsu was a living thundercloud, moments away from frying anyone who pissed him off. "Just don't kill me, please... " Reiji begged, wincing at the death glare from Natsu. "Ugh, the sucks..." He takes a deep breath, before leaning over, carefully and quickly removing Natsu's belt using nothing but his mouth.

Shun laughed along with James and Takashi as they watched, Natsu grabbing his belt back and putting it on again. "I never want to do that again...I thought I was going to die....Ugh...You can go again, just don't pick me this time..." "You still might die anyways, if you keep up what you'very been pulling..." Natsu says, his voice ominous and dangerous sounding.

"You're confused? Well then, I guess I'll go instead." Shun says, smiling at James. He looks over at Takashi, who had finally calmed down from the whole kissing James ordeal. "Takashi, truth or dare?"

The blonde looks at him, ponders it a bit, then chooses truth. Shun this is for a bit, before coming up with a question. "Oh, I got one. Takashi, is it true that you like girls?" Takashi's eyes widen, and he starts to go red again. He bites his lip and looks away. For a moment, he does nothing, then shakes his head a little. Shun blinks in surprise, after knowing him so long, this was a new fact about Takashi he just learned. "Okay, go Takashi." Shun prompts, but Takashi shakes his head.

James frowned the other man was visibly emarrseed, and didn't want to come out yet..James felt bad. He crawled over to the other lifting his face to look James in the eyes.

"Takashi-kun, listen you don't have to be embarrassed about that nor asamed. You are you no matter if you like men or women. Takashi-kun, It's gonna be okay your friends still love you and you'll find someone you'll love. " He spoke soft and gentle. James hugged the other man.

He crawled back to Shun.

"Now go hun."

Shun was surprised at what James did next. He and the others watched as James crawled over to Takashi, and began comforting him, the look on Takashi's face of embarrassment and gratitude. He blushes deeply when James hugged him, before crawling back to Shun. Takashi looked like he was going to cry, but he doesn't. Instead, he smiles a bit, and nods.

"Thanks James-kun...Um...Shun, truth or dare?" Takashi looks at Shun, waiting. "Truth." "Okay...um...is it true you had a fling with Kida Masaoka?" Shuns cheeks burn, and he grits his teeth."H-how did you find out?" He looks at Takashi. "Kida-kun is my friend, remember?"

After a few moments of awkward silence, the game continued. Shun picked Reiji, who in turn picked Natsu, who then looks at James. "Last one. James. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." James would talk to Shun about everything thing but...He was afraid to talk to the others.

He was sitting on Shun and smiling his heart beating fast just because how close they were. James was happy the night had gone so well, sure he'll have to go to school with a hangover but who cares the parties now. He looked at natsu curious of what he would have to do. He leans his head on the others chest taking a sigh.

Natsu smirks. "Okay then, Mr. Confidence. Let's see you do this one. I dare you to strip down and give one of us, not including Shun, a lap dance. You can leave your boxers on if you wish." He was getting pay back for earlier. Shun glares at Natsu, a frown on his lips.

"Seriously Natsu?" He says, obvious annoyance lacing his voice. Takashi looks at two of them, and Reiji was trying his hardest to not burst out laughing. Takashi then looks to James. "Are you comfortable with that kind of dare James-kun?"

James's eyes widened. He took the last gulp of his beer he was drunk by now.

"Ya I strip and stuff but I don't know how to give a lap dance, I've never even seen one." He groan and got up.

He slowly took off his shirts not even caring about his scars...It was more like forgetting about them he was too drunk to care. you could see the bandages covering the new ones. once his shirt was off he went to his pant unbuttoning them and slyly taking them off. He had scars across his legs to. He saw the others starring.

"What."

He walked...well more like stumbled, like a toddler learning to walk over to Natsu.

"Hey, so what do I do now I choose you."

Natsu was incredulous as the now naked James stumbled over to him, and his face flushes instantly. He reaches out, and gently pushes James away, trying not to let his touch linger for too long. He looks away, looking anywhere but at James. "On second thought, you don't have to." It wasn't that he didn't like James, but he wasn't t comfortable with his own sexuality just yet.

"Aw, is poor Natsu flustered because he doesn't know if he likes guys or girls" Reiji teases, grinning at the flustered look that was still on Natsu's face. "Shut the fuck up Reiji!" Natsu growls at Reiji, who falks sikent. Shun was on edge as he saw the disregard for the scars on his body that James was showing. "Um, maybe we should call it a night...." He suggests.

James nodded, at Shun's comment. He stumbled back over to his partner.

"Shunnnn Im cold..." He whined.

He collapsed on him drawing in to his warmth.

"you feel nice. I think I'm drunk..." He mumbled his head was spinning.

His face was flush red.

As he grasped onto the other he felt safe. Closing his eyes he soon fell asleep in the others arms.

"Love you." He mumbled as he drifted.

The others agree as well, and they stand up, bidding Shun and James good night, before going to their rooms. Shun and James were left in the room, and Shun smiles at the other male, noticing how sleepy he was. He grabs James's shirt and puts it on the other male, as well as tugging the guys pants on him, so he was covered and not cold.

"I love you too..." He whispers, noticing that James had drifted to sleep. He shifts slightly, picking the other up into his arms, carrying him from the room, and going to the bedroom he used whenever he stayed over at Natsu's place. He sets James carefully on the be, covering him with blankets, then after locking the door, he pulls off his own shirt, then crawls under the blankets next to James, wrapping his arms around the other male, and falls asleep a bit later, holding James close to his body.