큰 꿈: Big Dreams (1x1 Funny Otaku and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Me and Rei finished math and headed to our next one..We had animal biology..He wanted to be an animal scientist. Then during the break, I heard someone come in...It was shun...of course..

"Jemesu!" He turned. Seeing Shuns smiling face. Rei turned to me.

"How could you let him destroy you nice name like that." he mumbled. As Shun got closer I saw a flash of jealousy in his eyes. He pulled me a little closer.

"Hey Shun...How are you this is Rei...He's one of my very good friend."

"Yes. JAMES is very nice." He emphasized the name.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Shun looks at the other guy who was with James, who was glowering at him, making Shun raise an eyebrow with amusement. He smiles at James when the other speaks, introducing the other person. "Hellos to you too REI. No need to be so loopy. Jeeze. And don't you sound so perfectly enlgishified?? JAAAMESSSU..." He simply grins, it was obvious that he wasn't bothered by Rei's attitude towards him, in fact he took it as a joke. "And what's with the look, you're face looks as if you saw something scary or something you hate." He pokes fun at REI, laughing slightly, before turning to look at James.

"Anyways, I'd like to know if you ever wanted to hang out again? Yesterday was fun, so I really wanted to do so again."He notices Rei glaring still. "Oh, and Rei can come too, if he thinks he can handle my awesomeness. If you want, come by the Owaranai Restaurant at 4. I'l be waiting." With a wave, he walks off, a grin still on his face. The spot he'd mentioned was in the better parts of Tokyo, the richer areas. It was a very fancy restauraunt he'd mentioned. Leaving the college, he goes back to his place, to wait for 4 to come.

We went to our classes rei had to go to work it was my day off he told m to watch myself in front of that guy. He thought he knew what restaurant it was really fancy. He got there at 4 on the dot...He looked around for Shun...He looked at his clothing...He had on an 'Leave me alone I'm an introvert' shirt then a purple flannel covering me arms..Damn I was hot today..He thought. But he could never take the long sleeve off... Then he wore Jeans. Was he to casual.

"I wonder what shun is doing?" He asks to no one.

He was running a bit late, because Mitsukuni wouldn't stop nagging him. Eventually he reaches the spot he'd told James about, and sees the other waiting. It was fifteen minutes after four when he got there. "Jemesu! Sorry to make you wait, my manage was blabbing non-stop." He runs over to him, and pants slightly, brushing the hair out of his eyes. He catches his breath, nd stands up straight, a grin on his face. He glances around. "No Rei?" He asks. He kinda had looked forward to poking fun at the other guy again.

"Oh well. So, how about we go do something first, then after get something to eat?" He doesn't wait for a response, instead he reaches out, clasping his hand around James's wrist, and pulls him along, though he wasn't to rough. He guides the other make around, looking into store windows, and pointing things out, as well as buying the other a shirt. It was a white shirt, with a blue dragon design on it. It buttoned up, and had a blue colored collar. From the look of it, it was made of silk. "Here!" Shun hands James the bag with the shirt in it, and smiles.

As the other started to drag him he just followed. He was looking at clothing that James could never ever buy. They went into a store and he liked the look of the dragon button up, he wore button ups or flannel everyday....He wanted it...It was so much money though. When The other male bought it he was a bit jealous. But When the shun handed it to him he looked at him in surprise .

"Shun I can't take this...It was a lot." He said

He felt bad...He felt as though Shun was trying to buy their friendship..

"Shun it's okay you don't need to buy anything for me......"

But he did want to wear it.

"It's fine! Take it!" He smiles at James, assuring him that it was totally okay for him to take the shirt. "I want you to have it. It's a present. I don't ever really get the chance to buy things for other people, so please...take it." He smiles a bit wider, his eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. He really wanted the other to take the gift, but he also didn't want James to think he was trying to buy his friendship. He was doing it because he wanted to.

After making sure that James would accept the gift, they move on, Shun's hands now at his side, one relaxing inside one of the pockets on his shirt. The other swinging gently by his side. He looks around, ignoring stares from passerby, and focuses his attention on James. This was a great day, and he wanted to enjoy every bit of it!

James finally excepted it. He felt really, anxious, the stares were getting to him...Felt like they were judging him..Stripping his long sleeves and long pant rivaling the scars from the past and they were disgusted by him.

"Why do they have to stare......" He muttered he wanted to go home.

"Shun...want to go to my apartment....I feel weird with all the staring....It'll take like ten minutes to walk there." He asked. He really didn't like the stares..He felt so bad. Then he could also change into the shirt and wear a blue tie with it.

He wanted to go crawling a hole....

He smiles when the other finally accepted it, but could see that the stares from the crowds were getting to him. He looks at the scars on the other's skin, but asks nothing of it, seeing as his business was his own. He'd talk about it if he felt comfortable, and Shun wouldn't force him to say anything if he didn't want to. He walks a bit, and looks to James when the other asked if he wanted to go back to his apartment, saying it wasn't too far from where they were at.

Shun smiles, and nods. "Sure, lets go! I'd like to see where you live. Maybe at some point you can see where I stay." He grins, and allows the other to guide him to his apartment, away from all the stares. He glances at his phone, checking the time. "About another hour or so, then we can go get something to eat, okay?"

James nodded, They were in the apartment in no time...It was a small one room, one bathroom. His couch was pulled out into a bed and the kitchen was a little bit a mess.

"It's not much but it's what i got." He smiled. Sitting on the bed and patted it next to him to have the other sit there.

"It's nice..to be here.." He mumbled.

He was really..really happy..

"Should I try on the shirt?" He asked.

They arrive at the apartment, and Shun looks around with interest. It was small, and like James said, wasn't much. But he didn't mind, he thought it was nice. He follows the other through the small apartment, ending up in James's bedroom. When prompted, he sits on the bed next to James, a smile on his lips. James then asks if he should try on shirt, and Shun nods eagerly. "Totally!" He says, grinning. He wasn't sure if James had noticed, but the particular shirt he'd bought was one of his very own fashion lines. "It should be really comfortable! Totally where it when we go eat."

He waits for the other to try on the shirt, hoping James liked it. It was a recent edition to his clothing line, he had designed the dragon print himself. Everything else was courtesy of his clothes designers, two guys and a young woman.

James went into the bathroom worried the other man would see the scars. He quickly took off his shirts. He looked in the mirror for a second....He saw the scars across his arms reminding him..the past would never go away....He put the shirt on buttoning it to the top. He walked to Shun.

"How..How does it look?" He asked nervously.

He really liked the dragon design..

"I like the dragon..The artist must have been really good." He mumbled...

He looked at Shun onerous and trifling his fingers together....The shirt was so soft..

"This is a real nice shirt."

Looking up when the other returned front he bathroom, Shun smiles widely. "Wow, it looks really good on you!" He says, giving James a double thumbs up. He definitely had a good eye for fashion, if he had to say so himself. He grins more when the other make comments about the design. "Yeah, he's pretty good, I mean, really good. Since the artist is me." He laughs, pointing at himself. He was really happy the other liked it.

"I'm glad you like the shirt. I'm a big fan of dragons, so I like to put them in a lot of my designs. Tigers too." In fact, he loved tigers and dragons so much, he had gotten a tattoo of those two beasts on his back. Not many people knew of it,but he bet James knew, either found it out himself, or one of his friends had told him about it.

"Really you did the design thats crazy!"His face lit up. He hugged Shun tight saying thank you. He smelled of collagen. They stayed like that for a minute and then let go. James scratched his neck..." Sorry just happy." He said..

"I knew about the tattoo thing..I know I'm a creep." He muttered. He didn't want to say he had a shirtless picture of him hanging in his room showing part of his back...In America.. He sat back down and leaned a little on Shun...

"Hey do you really want to be my friend I'm so ordinary?" He asked

He was still in shock his idol since he was 13 was sitting there....

"Yeah, really!" His eyes widen in surprise when the other make suddenly hugs him, a faint blush forming on his cheeks. He could smell James's decent, and no doubt the other could make out Shun's scent as well. Shun smelled really nice, an enticing aroma. He laughs a bit when the other finally let's go of him, rubbing his neck in the awkwardness that followed. He blinks when the other tells him he knew about his tattoo, but instead of being creeped out, he smiles. "Oh really? Would you like to see it?"

And when the guy leaned on him a bit, he blushes more, the closeness to this other male was starting to get to him. "And yeah, I'm sure. I really really REALLY want to be friends with you. If you want to be friends with me too." He winks playfully at James. "Maybe someday we can go to America together, and you can show me where you lived? That would be cool. And meet this club of yours too!"

He laughed.

"You do not want to meet those people...They would probably put you in a dress, and sexually harass you." He laughed..He had a blush on his face me the man winked at him....HE wondered what the tattoos were like in real life.

"May I see the tattoos?" He asked..He had only seen them from pictures.

"I myself have my whole back tattooed also...I have wings.." He said blushing...The only other person who had seen it besides his grandmother was his ex boyfriend..

He smiled...

"It took two weeks to finish."

He just laughs at the statement about his friends, and nods when James asked to see his tattoos. He turned his back to the other male, and hooks his fingers at the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up, showing off his perfectly formed back. He lifts it all the way off, pulling ti completely from his body, so James could see the tattoo clearly. "See? Cool huh?" It was much better looking seeing it in the flesh than on a picture. Photos didin't show the definition or the delicate detail of the dragon and tiger. His skin was also perfect. Smooth and lightly tanned, and the muscles were softly defined. Not too bulky, but definitely not lacking thereof. "This took nearly four years to get completely done."

He turns to look at James. His front just as perfect as his back. "Maybe some time you can show me your tattoo." He smiles, reaching for his shirt, and begins to slip it back on.

_tiger10.jpg (the dragon is colored in fiery colors, itp's eyes a pure black, and the tiger is white with icy blue eyes)

"Wow..." It was amazing... He touched his back unconsisly....The skin was so smooth...

"Your artist was amazing...there is so much detail..." He looked amazed.

"Do you want to see mine......" He asked he felt like he almost had to...He would just pretend he didn't have the scars...

"They look like angels wings...I got them because a little kid told me a thing and i never forgot it..." The thing the kid had said was 'My mommy had those scars on her wrist...She said that people with them were angels and their own and others emotions are to much so they try to go back home...My mom went back...You should stay the world needs more angels..' The kid was so genuine and cute.

He shivered slightly at the feeling of James's fingers touching his skin, and pulls his shirt back on, while listening to what the other said about his own tattoo after complimenting the art on Shun's back. "Sure, I would lime to see it." He grins, showing his enthusiasm, the story James told him was pretty awesome too. Such a cute thing for a young kid to say. "But how about you show me after we eat? I made reservations, and we should be getting there soon." He stands up, and waits for James to follow.

After James did what he needed to, they head outside, and walk back to where they had met up, which was in front of Owaranai Restaurant. He guides the other inside, and after a bit they were taken to a private dining area, secluded, and away from prodding eyes. The waiter gave them menus, and asked them what they'd like to drink. "The usual for me please." He says, smiling.

He was in awe at the private place he had brought him to....

"This is crazy....It so fancy." Then the waiter came..Though James was not of legal drinking age like the other..He had drank multiple, multiple times..But he wouldn't try to do that at a restaurant.

"Just water please."

The waiter walked away...He felt awkward...He had only known this man for barely 2 days....

"So how often...do you come here.....tell me...whats your life really like......it's so weird to see my idol and talk to him."

While waiting for drinks, Shun looks to James when he asks what his life was like. He simply smiles, not sure how to describe his life, for the other it would be hard ti understand most of it. He decided to try though. He gets a expression of deep thought on his face, trying to find the right words. "Let's see...in a few words, my life could be described as follows: hectic, busy, confusing, and very entertaining. Though at times it can be really boring, especially when there isn't anything in the schedule." He pauses. "Oh, and I come here a lot, it's my favorite."

When the waiter came, he smiles at the suited man. "Thanks Satchii." The man role his eyes, but smiles anyways. "You should really wait til you're legal, you don't have much longer." Shun shrugs. "Yeah, maybe, but this really good, and I can't wait." The drink he had ordered was a fancy cocktail, that was very colorful, with swirls of different colored gell painted on the glass, and a toothpick with a grape, strawberry, kiwi slice, lemon slice, blueberry, and orange slice on it. "Well, I'll be back in a bit to take your order." The man Shun called Satchii walks away, and leaves them be for a bit. "That's Satoshi-san, or Satchii as I call him." Shun sops his drink, and smiles at James.

James looked down at his hands..He was really nervous..He kew it wasn't a date....but it really felt like one.

"What achols in it? My favorite is vodka with green tea...I know it sounds super weird but if you add milk to it..it taste really good." He smiled still looking at his hands... He was really really nervous....The perching blue eyes felt like they were piercing his soul....Digging into him.....He had really bad social anxiety...

"I...Think..I have to go to the bathroom." He stuttered.

"Sounds good!" Shun replies, and was just about to answer the question of what was in his drink when. The other suddenly states he needed to use the restroom. "Um, okay, I'll show you where they are..." He stands up, motioning for James to follow, and guides him to where the restrooms were located. He hoped the other was okay, Shun had noticed that ever since they'd arrived at the restaurant James had seemed rather nervous. He waits outside of the restrooms, for James to finish, and when he came out Shun looked to him, a worried expression on his face.

"Hey, are you okay? If you feel too nervous, we don't have to stay..." He wondered what to do, not sure how to react to this sort of situation. If it had been a girl, he probably would have kissed her, that always worked to calm girls down. But...he wasn't sure about kissing James. Yeah, Shun had a thing for guys as well as girls but...no one knew that. And he feared James would get offended by Shun suddenly kissing him...

He went into the bathroom and literally started to hyperventilate..The voice in his head was going off again..

'Your stupid..You think a guy like that would ever like you even as just a friend.He's using you, no one likes you, your have a rabbit and a grandma, your mom is dead and dad didn't even stay to see your first birthday.' It went on and on..

"Goddamit." He muttered.

He felt like hitting a wall..He was so nervous and having a panic attack didn't help. Eventually he calmed him self down. He walked out.

"No we could stay...Is it possible to get some alcohol for me.....I know I shouldn't ask..." He muttered getting drunk always too nervousness away...Well, James wouldn't call himself an alcoholic, but he was a 19 year that liked drinking. He played with his hands looking at his feet..

"Sorry....Your so like ambitious and I'm over here talking to animal." He laughed nervously.

"Okay...and sure you can have my drink if you'd like. It's got plenty of alcohol in it." He turns to guide the other back to the table, when James spoke up, apologizing. Shun slowly turns to look at the other male, and sighs softly. He moves close, so they were standing a few feet away from watch other, and with a cautious hand, Shun reaches out, gently clasping James's chin in his soft grip, tilting the other's chin so they were looking into each other's eyes. "Calm down. No need to be sorry. Or nervous. I like being around you, and that's all that matters right now."

He leans forward, glowing the gap, and for a moment he pauses, his lips inches away from James's, his breath caressing the other softly, before gently pushing his lips against James's lips, his soft plump lips contouring perfectly with the other's. For a moment he holds the kiss, then backs away a bit looking at James. "Better?" He murmurs, a faint blush on his cheeks.

James felt terrible...

"Sorry..Sorry.." He said..Soon. He felt the other grab his chin lightly. The way his breath craseered his lips was nice. As they close the gap. His lips were soft..He smile.

"Sorry.." he muttered after they broke. He grabbed Shuns neck pulling it down, and pressing his lips to the other. He let go and ran out of the restaurant..Did I just do that he thought...I just kissed a straight man....He ran to the alley near by...

"What did I just do."