Life Out of the Shell

sarah3161

cvbcbcvbcbcbcvb-Copy2222_zpsa5e4b153.png

Hello onion1 this is my first time actually writing a long story.

I’m a TOTAL beginner but I will try 100% my best.

:cuteonion50: Your critics are very important for me in order to improve, so don't hesitate to point out my flaws.

Summary: Daniel is the typical closed shell boy. Living with a cold hearted mother who only cares about money and being abandoned by his father, made him scared to interact with outsiders. His life consists of books and fantasy. An unsuspecting meeting made him experiences the real world. Will Daniel be able to handle this new life he didn’t expect?

Chapter 1

The 17 year old Daniel hears his mother complaining as usual with silence

“Why would they choose ME to go to that…that…” * CRACH*

That would be the sound of her glass she threw on the wall.

She is pissed off for getting transferred to a smaller branch with less money.

"Without money you are useless in this world. Your father left because we don’t make enough money, we are useless to him"

And as usual she puts it on Daniel her only son. Well, Yelling can be put up with.

His father left 4 years ago and since then his mother became more abusive.

She answers sweetly to her phone “Yes honey…… Yes of course I am on my way for the restaurant” and leaves.

Finally, now that she’s gone Daniel can enjoy the peace and quiet atmosphere.

Well, now that she found a rich old man, she is less abusive. Can’t show her true color in front of that man, at least until they get married.

The old man works in some computer business from home. He is a nice guy who treats Daniel as his son. Daniel likes the kindness of this old man but he feels guilty to accept his kindness. After all, the mother is tricking him with her masked kindness

Daniel is a shy naïve boy who doesn’t mix with others and is called a nerd in school because he spends all the time he can in the library. He doesn’t have a friend to share the stuff normal friends do.

He now goes to his room now .it’s almost night but for him it’s time for drowning himself in his world, in his books. Literature may be a boring thing for others but for him, it’s his world. A world where he can enjoy seeing a loving family and people are nice to each other without involving money

Daniel throws a book angrily while vowing a promise in his heart…….

He vows to never get down for money and will find people who believe that.

-----------------------

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• yaoifangirl

• BlueNeon

Chapter 2

Summer vacation just started. Daniel took the opportunity to work more hours in a convenient store.

……It’s good is far from home, I don’t have to meet that mother of mine ..... Daniel was thinking to himself while changing finishing his work at 10 pm.

A bump from a man who is entering the store made him come back to reality

“Sorry” the man apologies with a tiered smile

“Dad you should make sure he is okay, he is small and might got hurt” the boy who only now Daniel saw him, made this comment

“Ah yes you’re absolutely right”

The man turns to the silent Daniel, but the moment he wanted to talk, Daniel decides to rush outside.

He runs like he is being chased. Communicating with some stranger so close is really scary for him.

When he stops to catch his breath.

….. sport is not my thing…

“How about giving us what you have little boy”

3 punks were surrounding him.

One of them punched Daniel to the ground.

“Police, there is a fight here” the sound of a screaming boy suddenly appears which made the punks run as fast as they can.

“Are you all right?” the man he just met in the store was helping him getting up.

“Sorry we couldn’t be there before the punch…… it’s already blue”

“That is the second time you apologies” Daniel said it with a smile forgetting his fear from people.

“And finally I hear your voice” … “my name is Eric”

He carries his son “and this brave boy is Jake”

The little boy giggles

Daniel says nothing as he is blushing from the eyes on him.

… No. I have to say something…

“My. My. My name is Daniel” he closes his eyes from the embarrassment he feels from the pathetic way he talked.

“Nice to meet you Daniel” Eric said that as he offered a handshake

While they were handshaking, Daniel wonders “The cops, where are they?”

The little boy answers with a laugh “there is no cop. I saw it in the movie ones and wanted to try it”

“Daniel, how about we give you a ride to your home” said Eric.

“No, it’s okay. It’s close from here”

“Dad, let’s invite him to dinner” the boy was excited.

But when Daniel was about to refuse…..

“That’s a great Idea. It’s been awhile since we had a company for dinner” “well,…… a very late dinner”

They were so excited in their talking that they didn’t give a chance for Daniel to say anything.

When they both stopped and looked, Daniel asks “where is your car?”

-----------------------------------

Chapter 3

Daniel was on his way home after the dinner. He is laughing while recalling the time he spent with them.

“You know Daniel, you’re thin. You need to eat a lot to be like my dad”

“na, I think he’s good the way he is. He has the cute looking boy”

“Dad, you can’t say cute to a boy”

“Son, you don’t have to be a girl to be cute”

Suddenly he blushes when he recalled how Eric was touching his bruised face.

The man was only taking care of him out of kindness but for Daniel it’s the first time someone was touching him nicely.

Eric then was looking at the nickels of Daniel “That’s an unusual nickels you have”

“Oh this” he holds it “I don’t remember really where I got it”

“It’s is a sword… COOL” The little boy appeared to be impressed by it

“It looks good on you” Eric spontaneously said it as he taps him.

The little tap on the back made Daniel blush more.

He comes back to reality when he got home.

…Must walk without making any noises, don’t want to wake my mom now……

He made it safe to his room.

…Have to sleep if I want to wake up tomorrow……

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Daniel wakes up the next morning at 7 as usual. Have to wake up before his mother does.

He grabs anything from the fridge and goes out to eat breakfast.

While he was eating in the park, his phone rings

It was from an unknown number.

Usually he doesn't answer because only his boss has his number but something tells him he had to take that call

“ah, you finally answered”

With a surprised tone Daniel speak “Mr.

“Drop the Mister please and yes I took your number while you were playing video games with Jake” “I know you would have given me a wrong number if I asked you” .. Hesitated “…… are you angry?”

After some silence “No I’m not. I just

“Great, then will have lunch during your break from the store… see you at then”

*beep beep beep*

“......!”

… Dammit, how can I communicate with these types of people? …

Daniel chews his food with a dumbfounded look in his eyes.

………………………………………………………………………

Chapter 4

They had a friendly lunch; they got to know each other more.

Eric is a 35 divorced man, works at a publishing company, currently on vacation, his son lives with him because the mother is a workaholic woman.

Daniel was listening with full attention. When Eric interrupted “you are a good listener”… “You’re hearing some stranger babbling about his life like it’s something really interesting”

The smile he gave made Daniel blushes

“You blush a lot too” “it’s amazing how you can get to know someone even if he doesn’t talk”

“Sorry, for not talking” Daniel is a little embarrassed

“Who’s apologizing now” the laughing statement made Daniel laugh too.

Eric stopped laughing at stared at Daniel for some time.

Now Daniel is on his way to Eric’s house after his part time job.

He feels relaxed and nervous at the same time.

…. I can’t believe I’m going to someone’s house.. Hope I don’t screw up … maybe I should have worn something more elegant….. I hope Jake will like the new game I bought for him…..

“Hi, glad to see you came earlier than I thought”

Daniel startled. He was drowning in his thoughts that he didn’t realize he was standing in front of Eric’s house.

“ah . hi. I I .

“Come on in. oh yeah, Jake is with his mother for the whole week.. When he gets back, you can play this game with him” he takes off Daniel’s coat and hangs it.

“it’s good to see you relaxed now Daniel”

“ha ?”

“You used to be so nervous when I met you. Couldn’t even look me in the eyes. You still need to work on opening up because I feel like I am the one doing all the talk”

“I like listening to you” Daniel said it with a confidence. It made Eric surprised.

“You’re the first person who ever said that Daniel” that phrase was in a low deep voice.

…God, did I say something weird. I just said this without thinking. Hope he won’t see me as a freak now…

While Daniel was panicking incise, Eric announced that the dinner is ready.

“waaa, you can cook”.. “It’s been awhile since I ate like that” Daniel is impressed.

“What? Doesn’t your mother cook all time for you?” Looking curious

But when Eric didn’t receive any replay, he didn’t insist

“do you have a girl in your life?” changing the subject .

Daniel stopped eating

“No , I don’t have one”

“A cute boy like you doesn’t have a girl?” surprised.. “Then, what about boys?”

“Ha?”

Eric grabs his glass “I mean boys, do you have a boyfriend in your life?” He drinks while looking at Daniel for an answer.

…why is he asking that. Do people usually ask these things.. i never thought of girls or boys …. God, how should I respond….

He was panicking again but what happened later is something more shocking to the poor naïve Daniel.

-------------------------------

Chapter 5

Daniel couldn’t believe what Eric just did.

While in deep thought- or more like panicking- Eric left his chair and rushed to Daniel. He pulls him up and gave him a deep kiss.

The wide eyes of Daniel were looking to the man who is still kissing him.

The tongue now has collided with his. He could test the sweet taste of the wine.

… It’s hot, I can't breathe. I’m going to pass out soon….

“mph.mmmph” was all he could make.

The kiss breaks with “as I thought. You’re cute”

He holds the dizzy Daniel with so much tender “you’re okay?”

….was that a kiss like in the movies?.. What should I do now? That never happened to me before…

“I see that was your first kiss… I’m honored” he smiled to the blushing Daniel.

“I .. I ..”

“Hm?”

… how should I respond dammit…

“Daniel, what I’m about to do now is something you probably never done it before. Are you okay with that ?”

“doing what?” his voice was indicating the confusion he is in. but everything was clear the moment Eric grouped his crotch and said “Sex”

The next moment Daniel was feeling like he is not the same as usual.

Being carried as a princess to the bedroom and being stripped by a man is not something he expected to happen when he woke up today

“You have a beautiful skin” said it in lustful voice while licking Daniel’s neck.

“Daniel, don’t hold your voice. I want to hear your enchanting moaning”

Daniel refused to let any sound from his mouth but the moment Eric’s mouth got to the low sensitive part, he starts to moan.

“ ah…ahhh…ahhh”

Eric stopped sucking for a second “That’s it. Let it out. Make me more excited with your sexy voice” then he goes back to the sucking action.

“ ah, ah , ahhh,”

Daniel gets startled the moment he feels something entering his ass.

“ ah, No , ah , what” Wide opened eyes

Eric stopped sucking him “ I have to stretch that so it won’t hurt your cute ass.. ah now I entered two fingers”

“Stretch? wa what . wa why” he could manage to say those word in a panting voice.

“Because..” takes Daniel’s right hand and brings it to his own heated penis “ this will be inside you in a minute”

Daniel was blushing more but for some reason he felt more excited, especially when his hand is on Eric’s big penis. The lustful face of Eric made Daniel rub the heated flush he was holding

It made Eric surprised. He started to pant. Daniel was rubbing more and more just to see the expression of Eric.

Daniel knows what masturbating means, and how it feels. He wants Eric to have that enticing feeling.

Eric stops the hand “ No..ha ha . Don’t want to cum now”

“Was it … bad?” Daniel was feeling a little disappointed that he couldn’t please the man in front of him.

“no, it was awesome but that distracted me from preparing you” the smile he gave Daniel a little blush

He continues stretching the moaning Daniel

When the moaning suddenly was louder, a grin from Eric appeared “ oooo, so this is the place where the missile should be hit”

Then he groaned “ sorry I can’t cold it much longer” flip Daniel , make him stand on four,

“this position will make it less painful”

As he enters slowly “Breath slowly… No, don’t keep your breath.. Leave your voice out . no one is here beside us”

He was so gentle, that it made Daniel’s tears falling as he was breathing.

“What is it? Are you in pain? Should I come out?” looking concerned

Instead of a response, Daniel turns around and hugs Eric while shaking his head as a no.

Eric smiles “good” and started to move his hips really slowly so Daniel can get used to it.

“ah . ahhh. Ahhh.”

…. I . I . Can’t think anymore. What’s happening . What should I do? … no, what can I do ? what , what’s that feeling like i’m going to faint ? ….

“you make the best noises I’ve ever heard” .. Then he grins “ in both holes actually”

“ah . ah . nnnn . ah .”

“listen to the noise we both make when we are connecting”

The obscene noises made Daniel more excited, wetter down there too.

“ann, annnn, I can’t , it’s , ha , ha , too, ha , much” the panting Daniel was almost near to climax.

“Danny, feel me more, please” he was excited. Then gave a deep kiss to Daniel.

He made sure to hit that spot in the little ass while increasing his movement speed.

Daniel breaks the wet heated kiss with his screaming voice while orgasming really hard. He didn’t forget to look to Eric in the meantime. Eric was making a face Daniel will never forget. Daniel was happy to be the one to make Eric have an expression like this.

Once they both rest and regain their regular breath, Eric approaches the exhausted Daniel and gives him a sweet kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

“Danny”

A whisper came to Daniel’s ears

“mmm? ” Daniel opens his eyes this time due the kiss on the neck he just revised

He doesn’t know what’s brighter to the eyes, the man or the sun coming from the window

“Good morning Danny”

“Good morning” Now he is WIDE awake. Then embarrassed after remembering what happened last night

“Take a shower then we will have breakfast”

The moment he stands he felt a little pain in the back

“Is it too painful” little concerned

“no, i’m oaky” he tries to hide his naked body but he is so nervous and couldn’t hide everything

“Oh, you don’t have to be shy now, I’ve seen everything” grinning “I really want try more stuff with you next time when you get used to it”

…. More stuff? There is MORE? Get used to it?... He was puzzled so he runs to the shower.

In the shower he heard. “you should call your parents since I kept you here last night”

“It’s okay. They’re used to it”

“But you should make sure they know, you don’t want them to worry. Right? ”

Daniel was silent for a moment then answered “Really, it’s okay”

Eric didn’t say anything and went back to the kitchen

….Like she would worry ….. Felt sarcastic when hearing those word

He blushes again when he recalls his moaning, the naked Eric and his words

He touches his butt where they were connected and couldn’t help feeling a little happiness

They were one by using that small hole. He remembers the body temperature of that man

The trace now is red not that painful though

…. He was really nice and gentle to an idiot like me… what’s that feeling in my chest?.....

…………………………….

In the store, Daniel recalls what happened when he got home

Only his stepfather was there

He was worried something happened to Daniel

….well, something did happen but is not what you think….

“I’m really sorry for worrying you” he was apologetic

“Not just me, even your mother”

…right, i’m sure she couldn’t sleep ….

“I promise to call or send a message next time”

“Well, I’m glade you had fun” the old man was smiling

“Ha? ” startled by what he heard

“you usually are quit too but you looked like the world doesn’t concern you. …. mmm, Ah , Distance that’s the word” ..”but now you seem more relaxed and you actually looked me in the eye”

The smile warmed Daniel’s heart “yes, I had a good time”

Now while serving some costumers he asks himself …. Did I Really change? Because of … someone?....

His phone was buzzing as he revised a message from Eric “Let’s watch a movie tonight”

The replay was a simple “OK” but he felt like his chest is hot again.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 7

While they watched a fantasy movie, Daniel couldn’t help observing Eric. Then he noticed the couple next to them holding hands.

Daniel was jealous because he and Eric are two men. It may seem weird already that they are watching a movie but holding hands is…

…..No, I can’t think like that. I changed now. I have to do things too. I can’t depend on Eric for everything…

Eric was a little surprised but he didn’t show it. Feeling the warm hand of Daniel made him squeezed the hand a little.

They continue watching the movie while holding hands

“It’s been awhile since I watched a great movie” Eric was excited while saying this. “How did you find it? ”

“Amazing, I never though watching a movie in the theater would be this great” Daniel was also excited

“Danny, you’ve never been in the movie theater before? ” surprised by what he heard.

“Am. I, I …”

“Eric is that you? ” a strange man came suddenly

“Hi, Jack” seemed calmed but Daniel now could read Eric.

…. he looks nervous…

The man continues “are you here with a friend”[/b]

“Hello”

….. Okay, now I’m nervous too…

“Yes, my neighbors are in business trip and they asked me to take care of their son”

“I always believed and still believe you’re a good man” he taps on Eric’s shoulder. “See you in the office soon”

While he walks away “oh, NOW I remember” turns around to Daniel “you are the cute kid Jake is talking about these days”

….. Cute? ...

“See you soon Jack” Eric pulls Daniel away almost like escaping.

Chapter 8

In the car at the way to Eric’s house, Daniel noticed Eric was making strange face. They were both silent the whole time

The moment they arrived Eric’s home, Daniel say “I think I will go home today”

As he walks away Eric pulls him in the house.

In the living room he only lights out a small lamp

Daniel was scared from the strange behavior he’s seeing

“Daniel, you make sure to never talk to that man” he squeezes Daniel’s shoulder while looking at the carpet

“I don’t know that man. I would probably never see him again” …. “Who…was… that guy? ”

“He is…. No, he was my father in-law and currently, my boss at work” he became silent

“Did he do something to you?” “Did…he hurt you to make this face? ” The comforting voice made Eric trembling a little.

“My ex-boyfriend was stolen by him” .. “That man is into cute boys and doesn’t hesitate to do what it takes to have what he wants”… he looks at Daniel “I’m afraid he might steal you too”

“……. ” Just staring at the trembling Eric is all what Daniel could do

“Promise me to run away the moment you see this man and tell me immediately”

Seeing Eric like that made Daniel respond with a quick firm “yes” to assure the man.

Daniel’s lips approach the man to kiss him. The kiss is a little clumsy but he wants to seal the promise.

The kiss was so passionate that they didn’t hear the phone ringing. They were in their own world.

Daniel opens his eyes while they were still kissing. Surprisingly, Eric opened at the same time too.

….ah, his eyes are as blue as the sky……

They end their long kiss but they’re still staring at each other until

“Are you hungry? Because I am”.. “I can cook something if you want” Daniel made this sudden suggestion out of blue.

“YOU know how to cook Danny? ”

“What do you mean by that?.. I can cook some simple things” he was a little bit bothered by it.

“Ok, Ok, sorry. Please don’t be angry” “it’s never wise to make the chef angry or you might suffer the consequences” waving his hand and joking with Daniel like what happened before is long forgotten.

…..Good thing I started to learn cooking after meeting Eric.. I can’t let him do the cooking job every time….

At the kitchen he was making pasta with Eric was

….. waaaaa, I don’t know what would happen if I didn’t break that eye contact between us…

… I felt really different than usual. I felt… like…. I was about to say something I shouldn’t ….

Then he stares at Eric who is cutting some vegetables.

… Since meeting Eric, I started to become strange. Like now, I can make eye contact, talk easily … kissing and …… “Remembers the time they had sex….

“What’s wrong? Is the onion too much for you to handle? ” Eric looks and Daniel who turned bright red from his thoughts.

“No, No, I am fine I can do it” he cuts the onions in a very serious manner.

… I’m glad he no longer makes that face he me made minutes ago. Well, I’m sure there is nothing to be worried about. I don’t think I will see that guy plus I highly doubt that he will try to steal someone like me…….

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 9

The dinner was like usual days and the food was good

Daniel is taking a shower now and remembers how Eric complimented the pasta he made

He is happy to receive a complement from that man

The door opens and the bare naked Eric enters. Apparently, he wants to shower too.

“There is enough for two since you are thin” Eric hops in spontaneously while Daniel gave him his back and continues shampooing his hair quickly.

“Your blond hair gets darker with water” he touches Daniel’s hair

“Why are you silent? Danny”

A kiss on the neck was enough to make the blond boy blush.

“You changed to a more daring person but you’re still shy” he was grinning

“Daring? Me? ” Daniel turns around with surprised eye.

“Ah, you finally faced me….. Yes you turned me on with your kiss before”

He kisses Daniel passionately. While touching his ass.

Daniel breaks away from that kiss and turns to the wall

Eric hugs him from behind “you’re not the only one who changed…since I met you , my trust to people came back”

“……”

“When I found out that my lover was with that man I lost trust in people.. He left me for someone rich”

“I admit I don’t have the money he got but…”

He stops and stares at Daniel who’s tears has been falling now

“Danny,….. what ….are…” he couldn’t form his question because of Daniel’s tears

“It’s not fair” Daniel started to talk like a whisper. “He shouldn’t have left you for money”

He remembers his mother saying “"Without money you are useless in this world. Your father left because we don’t make enough money, we are useless to him"”

… why do people hurt each other for money? …….

“You’re not useless because of having less money” Daniel gets a little louder “MONEY IS NOT EVERTHING”

“Danny, Danny” He turns him then tightly hugs him “It’s okay Danny” “forget about it” “it’s okay”

Daniel’s tears fall in silent between the arms of Eric.

… I’m not going to leave this man for money…….

“You know Danny” Eric let go of him

“every time I get to know you more, I get more attached to you” … “it’s true that the world works with money but- like you said- money is not everything” “and I am glad i’m not the only one who thinks like that”

The soft tender eye Eric gave made Daniel embarrassed and turned back to the wall

“Seeing you crying for me was something…. I don’t know how to explain it”

Daniel jerks a little because of the hot thing he felt at his butt

“Wow. Your body is cold” he tease Daniel’s ears with his hot tongue “do you want warmth Danny? Because I can give it to you”

… WHAT? He is rubbing it on my ass……ahhh embarrassing… I can hear squishy sounds …….

The shower filled with heavy breathing from the two.

“Danny. *panting* do you want me? ”

Daniel couldn’t stand the hot mass being rubbed on his butt. But what made him lose his mind more is seeing Eric excited like that

Danny asks Eric to “stick it” with a heavy breathing.

Of course, it took Eric less than a second to do so

“waaaa, your inside is * panting* hotter than usual”

“Eric you’re hot too”

“Danny I think I can’t hold on much longer” he rocks his hips faster while they both were moaning loudly until they reached that moment of liberation.

…………………………..

This chapter is a sappy one. I know. But it was necessary to show the “money complex” in Daniel and the “trust issue” in Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I love it! I like Daniel a lot!

I would have punched Eric's father-in-law though.

I hope you update this! :hamtaro-005 (8):

Thank you sweetie ^_^ for reading a story written by a total amateur :)

I will post tomorrow ;)

Chapter 10

“Oh right, I forgot” Eric was looking at his cellphone while eating breakfast with Daniel at home.

He looked at Daniel “Jake is coming back home today”.. “My ex-wife probably called yesterday when we were

“Busy he cuts him because he doesn’t want to hear anything more. “The week has passed really fast; I think you said you were on vacation too”

“Yeah, I took a week off because I passed out from over working in the office”

“Passed out!” Daniel was surprised to hear about a big man passing out.

“Everyone got their limits you know and beside” he approaches his head near to Daniel “I was able to get to know you”

Daniel stared at him until Eric’s cellphone rings

“Hallo”

…..ahhh, thank God for the interruption…. I still feel awkward whenever he say things like that…..

“Ok, no problem”

After the call ended. “Daniel, let’s go pick up Jake.. Usually, she brings him back but she’s busy at work now”

Eric parked the car and together they walked to the luxury apartment building

…..waaaa, can people afford to live there …..

“Eric, is it okay to go with you? ” He whispers while the direction of his head is down

“Why are you asking that? ” surprised by the question

“I am not related to you but I am with you to get your son. Wouldn’t that make a problem? ”

“What are you ”

Eric’s phone rings.

“Tsk… what now? ” annoyed

He answers his phone “Yes…… no, today is my last day off…. Can’t you take care of it already…. Okay, okay, I’m on my way”

Looking at Daniel “Danny, i’m really sorry. Can you bring Jake back home? There is a problem in the office”

“Will they let me take Jake? They don’t know me”

“It’s okay; I will call the maid now to let you take him”

While rushing to the car “I’m sorry”

“No, it’s okay” Daniel smiles as to insure Eric that is okay

As the car left

…. It’s work so it can’t be helped…..

“hi, my name is Daniel, I came to take Jake” Daniel was talking to the maid when he heard someone “come in boy”

Daniel enters and is startled to see that man

…. That man…..

“You don’t have to be nervous, we met like three days ago” the smile made Daniel shivers

Chapter 11

“Let me introduce myself again. I’m Jack.. I am the grandfather of Jake”..… “That boy is sleeping now”

“Should I wake him sir? ” the maid asked

“Yes, but wait like 10 minutes ... I want to chat with this boy over here”

“I’m sorry but I am in a hurry” Daniel is nervous now

“Don’t worry; Eric is at work now he won’t call you”

“Ha? ”

“He probably warned you about me. Right? ”

…. His grin makes me have Goosebumps. …..

“You see, Eric reminds me of my self” …. “He’s good at work, reliable, responsible” “but he can’t keep the things he love and cherishes”.,,,. “Why don’t you have a seat? ”

Daniel sits at the farthest place in the room

“you haven’t introduced yourself yet”.. “can I have the honor of knowing your name”

…. honor of knowing my name? …he is strange. REALLY strange…..

“I’m Daniel” he tries to say only what’s necessary.

“nice to meet you Daniel, I am Jack 53 years old. I own a publishing company that’s running by my daughter now. I work a little now because I want to enjoy life”

Then he gets up and walks towards Daniel and sits next to him “that’s better, I can’t really louder my voice from afar”

Daniel was starting at the man with questions in his eyes

“mmm, you own a publishing company? ” Daniel asks forgetting his fear

“yes, I do” he is glad to see Daniel getting curious about him “in fact, Eric works in the company, that’s how he met my daughter”…. “he used to be so ambitious at the beginning but be once got angry from a deal my daughter made” … “he became a boring guy who says stuff like “that’s not honorable” and blah blah” he showed a boring face while he said that “my daughter left him because of his lack of ambition and since she works more, she gave him Jake” .. “Of course she takes Jake every time she can”

Then staring at Daniel “how old are you Daniel? ” he said it in a soft tone

“I will be 18 in 4 month”

“waaa. You look younger than that” wide eyes.

“You yourself look younger than your age”

“hmmmmm” the man approaches his face “you like older men ha? ”

“What? ” Puzzled by the sudden change

“I know Eric likes boys but his former lover was much older than you.. I think in his late twenty”

He touches Daniel’s face “but you look VERY appetizing”

“Daniel”

The sodden call was from the little boy Jake that runs toward Daniel

The old man was laughing “so much energy for someone who just woke up”

“Where is dad? ”

“He told me to take you home” Daniel answers as he tries to ignore the man staring at him

“See you again soon Jake. You too Daniel” the old man waves to the two walking in the building hall.

…. I hope not…..

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 12

“I’m sorry; I can’t be there for lunch or dinner tonight. I am REALLY sorry Danny”

Daniel was reading this text message he received from Eric

“It’s okay. I understand, it’s work. It can’t be helped” he replies

…. Again?…. It’s been a week now…… that work crisis isn’t solved yet? …..

“How much this costs? ”

A costumer cut his thoughts

“5.99”

…. I need to focus on work now…..

…. I can’t even meet Jake because he stays with his grandfather ..AKA that creepy guy…..

…. I’m glade Jake kept my meeting with that man a secret from Eric…..

…. ah, i.. want ..to.. meet Eric….i miss him…..

He was standing there emotionless like he’s lost

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel got off work earlier today

…. only 5 pm…. What should I do? …..

For a week he spends his free time reading in a park. Looks like today won’t be any different.

“Hi. Daniel” a voice was calling him while he walks outside the store

“Ah, Jake” Daniel is surprised and looks around quickly in a hope to see Eric

“No, he is not here. Just me and the little boy” a sarcastic voice came behind him

Daniel is startled to see the creepy guy Jack here

“Don’t need to be shocked, the boy wanted to see you so badly”

“Daniel let’s go for a walking” the little boy pulls Daniel while the man gives a head to him to go

Daniel and Jake are walking in the park while the old man sits on a bench from afar looking at them

“so Jake. How’s your dad? ”

Jake kicks a rock “I don’t know, I didn’t see him the whole week. He comes home late at night and goes back to work before I’m awake”

“Did that happen before? Working like that? ”

“mmm, yes, when mom and dad were still together, it happened. They even were fighting too” he looks at Daniel “do you miss my dad? ”

“……….. Yes” he whisper while looking at the ground “I miss him a lot”

“Hey, you two. We need to get back. It’s almost night” the old man Jack comes

In the car Jake fell asleep in the back seat while the old man is driving.

Daniel is a little nervous to be next to the guy

“I can walk; my house is not that far”

“You know Daniel, you need to relax and forget what that man told you about me”…. “I am NOT going to do anything against your will” he was calm while saying this

“He didn’t”

“Yes he did” then at a red light. He looks at Daniel “I do find you appealing…. VERY appealing.. but I want to enjoy your company more” he grapes Daniel’s chin

“it’s green”

He goes back driving and grapes Daniel’s thighs “unlike Eric , I don't make boys cry” smirking “well, they do cry but not like what you think, it’s a type of cry you would enjoy”

…. he is creepy…..

Suddenly, the old man was caressing Daniel’s penis which startled Daniel.

“mmmm, not bad. I was wondering if this was small like your figure”

He was massaging it slowly and it started to react.

“hooo, you react quit well my boy” … “is it because it’s been a time since Eric took care of it? ”

Daniel started to pant with a red face. He couldn’t say anything. Nothing like this has ever happened to him.

“Let me take care of it for you” “you have a very sexy reaction” the old man said it with a satisfying look

Jake was sleeping like a dead log in the back seat

…. what should I do… I do feel aroused but I am scared and I don’t want that…..

The old man opens Daniel’s zipper and inters his hand

Wet sound was heard

“waaa, you’re burning up”… “You’re wet”.. “so.cute”

The old man was driving all this time. Now he stops in a red light.

The moment the car stops, he jumps out and run

…. why do I have to put-up with that guy ? …..

…. I want to see Eric…..

He doesn’t go to his house instead to takes a different direction

But first he goes to a public toilet and jerks himself while thinking of Eric

Oh that old man is really creepy, but the scene in the car was pretty hot! :hamtaro-005 (5):

I like Daniel so much!

, I have to say I was expecting it to be only a quick read due to the common context - a shy antisocial boy living with one parent which is not so close to him. But you totally pushed my buttons while brining Eric and Jake in your story, for some reason I love the age gap. And before reading the part where Daniel and Eric get more intimate, I was already imagining those two together. xD Sweet story, lovely characters, keep up the good work. ;D

PS: I like the names you've chosen.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thank you for taking the time to read and comment ^_^

I'm REALLY busy with college so it may take a while to update =_=

Thank you for your patience to whomever is reading ;)