Gallery Romance (Yumemochi x Pigeon)

Kotorichan

MC:

[i'll add a picture soon]

Name: Elliot

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Position: Uke

Basic bio: An art student in university, very quiet and doesn't have many friends because he spends most of his time doing art.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• yumemochi

MC:

ivy_vanille_by_takarayume-d8dz743.jpg

Name: Ivy Vanille

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Bi

Position: Seke

Personality: A bit narcissistic, a good mood-maker, Initiative, playful and is often sarcastic with friends. He has a prince-like demeanor at first glance but he often makes perverted comments out of the blue around his companions. He appreciates those who work with effort rather than those who laze about and values determination above all else.

Basic bio: In the Sports program at the university, Ivy excels at playing basketball and is relatively good with any sport; because of this, he tends to be pretty popular with the ladies and often gets fanmail or love letters. He likes the attention at first but it got tiring eventually and more often than not proved to be a nuisance when he's just trying to open his locker or walk down a hall in relative silence. He has a lot of fans but only a few he considers his close friends.

Likes: Quiet types, sports, Omurice, animals, funny movies, cooking

Dislikes: Loud and clingy peeps, Not too good with kids, Injections, overly depressing subjects, boredom

• 2 weeks later...

Yawning to himself, Ivy felt sleepier than he did when he woke up that morning. He side eyes the girl next to him with a bored expression as she prattled on and on without ever seeming to notice how disinterested the pinkette had gotten with her complaints about some girl who had the same bag as her and blah blah blah...he tuned her out then. 'Why did I get stuck hanging out with her again?' He wondered to himself as he stared fixatedly ahead. He doesn't recall...he sighed softly as he pondered just when this girl was gonna get a clue that he wasn't at all interested in whatever it is she wanted to complain about next...

"Ah, um yeah, you see I just remembered I was assigned to help with Library duty today--" He lied quickly. The girl paused in mid-rant to give him a look. "Ugh, the Library? Eww..." Good, she didn't like that place which means she wouldn't be forcing her way to come along. She gives a soft sigh before flipping her long hair. "Fine fine, let's talk again later, kay?" Ivy felt his left eye twitch before nodding his head quickly, "Sure sure, see ya then~" He grinned before quickly walking away. Goodness that was a close one..just in time too before the girl started a new rant about some other thing that irked her today...what was her name again..? He decides it's not too important when he reaches the Library and pushes open the mahogany-colored doors. Looking inside, it was practically empty, but he figured this was a good place to hide till the bell rung.

Elliot sat in the library, his hair falling down in front of his face as he stared down at an art book. He had to come up with a bunch of ideas for pieces for his show, but he hadn't come up with nearly enough. The boy let out a frustrated sigh and shut the book, picking up another to look for inspiration. He didn't notice as the other man walked into the library. He pushed his glasses up on his face, tapping his delicate fingers on the table top. "no... no... no..." he groaned, slamming the book shut with mild aggression and burying his face in his hands. "Nothing..."

• 3 weeks later...

//I apologize greatly for my lateness//weeps//also aww he looks cute :''D))

While looking around at the rather spacious Library--or maybe it was because he was the only one here..? Well, anyhow just a she was about to take a random book from one of the shelves--he hears a voice talking. 'Ah shit, is it her? Did she come back..??' He thought in mild panic quickly looking for a place to hide but was surprised when he was met with a different face instead..or should he say back..? Anyways, it wasn't the girl. It was a different student..male...and was he...talking to himself...? He takes note of the dual-pastel-colored hair, somewhat surprised that other's were able to make it look like that in school, but h well, his hair was dyed pink wasn't it? Walking behind the other before looking at where the smaller male was looking at, Ivy finally decided to speak up when it seems the other own't be noticing his presence anytime soon. "Something wrong..?"

The sound of someone else's voice made Elliot practically jump out of his skin. "Ah, n-no I'm sorry. I didn't know someone else was in here..." He quickly began to gather up the books. "I'm sorry, I'll just be going... I'm not getting anywhere today anyway..." He piled up the library books before moving on to his own sketches. The library table was already covered in beautiful sketches of sculptures, paintings, and other other types of art. The young man yawned and rubbed at his eyes, he hadn't slept properly in days. "Nothing's working..." He grumbled to himself, crumpling up one of the sketches to throw away. He was too tired and preoccupied by his art to actually notice anything about the man talking to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Tilting his head, Ivy observed the other for a moment longer before his gaze landed on the guy's hands as he quickly began to gather the books. How slender they looked... he chuckles to himself quietly since it was odd for a guy to be thinking about such a thing of another guy right? His attention was then drawn over to the various sketches practically spread out for him to see. And now he wasn't much on art but he could surely tell that this guy had talent! It wasn't long before he realizes he had been staring at the sketches behind the other for awhile now too...

"Not much sleep?" He presumed, mildly amused, and deciding to humor the boy who seems to not bother taking the time to look at him, he asked, "And what's not working? If it's your sketches, they look pretty damn fine to me," He says casually, feeling a little bad for that crumpled piece of paper. unable to help himself, he flicks the kid at the back of his head. "Don't waste papers now, you, think of all the trees crying right now...if you don't like it, then just give it to me..." He jokes, but was half-serious too. Honestly, taking your talent for granted was such a waste...Ivy himself couldn't draw a normal looking human..much more trees and landscapes such as these!

Elliot finally looked over the man talking to him. "I recycle the papers..." He mumbled. He was trying not to think about how perfect the stranger would be for a project he wanted to do. He needed a model and none of his friends had the right body type, and as a student he didn't think he could afford to pay someone to model. He quickly turned away and pulled just a couple pieces of paper out of the pile, sticking them into his sketchbook. "You can take as many as you want... These are just sketches"

He groaned softly and rubbed his eyes. "Yeah, not enough sleep... I have to turn in my plan for the gallery pieces in three days and I can't think of anything..." He put his books in the bag and glanced at the man, he really did look perfect for the part... "Sorry, I didn't mean to unload my problems on you"