*Private* Case 39 (AlphaZero & Alexia__)

alexia__

Slightly blushing Kaito sat on the table. 'T-that was new' he told himself as he remembered the large warm hands on his head moving his soft hair strands around. He blushed deeper as he remembered the way Hisao had slightly smiled a few seconds ago

'W-what the heck! stop you don't even like men' he screamed to himself as his headed sagged in embarrassment. His thoughts trailed every where , his own heart beating madly. Slowly he into air ad released it until once again Hisao was back with lunch.

-Kaito began to fidget in the chair as he took in the others profile.

'Goddammit' he told himself.

Although he had began to deny the small thoughts of Hisao, that were creeping into his mind, they were there and it was driving him crazy.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• AlphaZero

Hisao decided that his hands were disinfected enough to begin eating. He didn't know what came over him back there. His body felt it had a mind of its own when his hands caressed Kaito's head, as weird as that may sound. He heard some movement behind him and concluded that the man had sat down on the dining table. He still remembered what said male had looked like while they were in their little 'predicament'. Kaito's green eyes had widened and a very small blush had made itself known on his cheeks, indicating his embarrassment.

Hisao pulled himself from his thoughts, and he shook his head. He knew what was happening and he didn't like it. Getting too much into it would be too much of a hassle. He didn't even know the guy for that long, three weeks to a month at most. They were partners, co-workers, and dare he say friends. He never had a friend, but he perceived that Kaito was one. But they were nothing more, and could never be anything more. It would be too much of a hassle and the company also might not like it if they found out.

Hisao turned around from the sink and began walking towards to the table, to where Kaito was. Hisao tried not to smirk when he still saw him blushing, and maybe a bit more than before. The table was set up, water for both persons, eating utensils, and the the intended lunch, curry. Hisao's eyes drew from the table and looked over at the clock on his kitchen counter.

12:34 P.M.

He decided that they should get back to work at around 1:00 P.M. They were lucky that their work was lenient on breaks, otherwise they'd be screwed. His eyes moved back to the table and his lunch partner. He picked up his spoon.

"Thank you for the food."

He began eating. Since he was quite arrogant about his food, he didn't need praise to know how good he was. He remembered what he had intended to ask Kaito, it was about the two tickets he got. He didn't wait for Kaito to speak, as he just wanted to get it out of his system.

"I have two tickets to Hawaii. They're free. Want to come? I also bought you some medicine. Take it if you want."

Well, that was easy.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The fact that he couldn't talk had been made worse once Hisao spoke

"I have two tickets to Hawaii. They're free. Want to come? I also bought you some medicine. Take it if you want."

He had been so deep in thought about the way his hair had been touched that he couldn't build up the courage to thank Hisao for the lunch, not only that now he kept thinking about that trip he had mentioned.

'Were the hell do you even get tickets like that' he asked himself as he reached for another spoon of food and took it to his mouth.

Usually lunch like this was not present, and not lunch alone anything in general, Kaito could not cook, barely clean or even keep himself alive. Since youth his mother had been there and although she was always as busy as a human could possibly be, everything was always there for Kaito when he needed it. Knowing he was, indeed, an adult it was embarrassing to admit such a fact but it was true and even till that day his house was still being cleaned by a maid he called, his food varied from soup can to soup can because he could burn water and everything else lived like a shadow in his world.

Looking into the plate he began to wonder how Hisao had managed to live on his own, 'probably wasn't spoiled like me' he answered himself in a sarcastic tone.

The plate was almost empty now and Kaito stared at it and realized just how full he was, due to never eating like this it had an effect on him.

"I'll tale the medicine" answered Kaito in a low voice. He didn't know whether to accept the trip or not....is it okay to accept he wondered as his eyes drifted to the bigger figure sitting in the table.

Hisao's plate was more than half finished. He ate quicker than he thought he would, but at least he wouldn't be late in getting back to work. Hisao eyed his partner's plate, noticing that it was also basically done. Kaito was pretty quiet the whole time. He only ever answer to the medicine bit, not the trip bit. Hisao began to see that Kaito didn't know what to say about such a random suggestion. It was random, but not that hard to answer. It was a yes or no question.

"You know, it was a yes or no question. You don't have to go if you don't want to. I didn't want to waste the other ticket, since I had no one else to go with. And the medicine, it's fever medicine. Don't take it if you're not actually sick."

Hisao stared at his companion, waiting for his answer.

Classical music could be heard from Hisao's pocket, indicating that someone was calling. Hisao placed his hand into his pants pocket and his fingers gripped his black colored Iphone. The caller ID read Director Madarame, he was probably calling to get tell them hurry and get their asses back to work. Before picking up the phone, his blue eyes met the time on the lock screen.

12:50 P.M.

"Shit."

Some weird, random gibberish was heard from the other line as Madarame was shouting some incoherent profanities. Hisao had to place the phone away from his ear to save his eardrums from being destroyed by a man's lungs. Grimacing, he told Madarame all he wanted to hear.

"We'll be there in ten minutes."

A click was heard as both persons finished speaking. Hisao once again regarded Kaito with unblinking, determined eyes as he wanted his answer before they even thought about work. He was never a patient man. Most people would see him as the type to be patient because of his usual, stoic manner. He however, saw it differently.

"Yes or no. You'd best answer me now, or we'll be late and Madarame will skew our asses."

Laughing Kaito looked at Hisao's face as he answered the phone, instantly he knew who it was and perhaps as to why too. Hisao's ideal of recycling his 'travel tickets' appealed to Kaito.

"Fine fine" he said as he stood from the chair and grabbed the plate "but you're telling Madarame about our leave"

Kaito reached for Hisao's plate and quickly made his way to the dishwasher, rinsing both plates, cups and utensils.

"Alright let us go work before we are the ones getting examined for an unexpected death" he said after a while.

Kaito had washed the dishes and left them neatly organised and dried on the side of the sink, although it wasn't much he felt like he owed Hisao something because technically he was entitled to making his partner lunch. Making his way to the entry and exit of the apartment Kaito picked up his shoes and placed one of each foot.There he stood waiting for Hisao

"You dunce. I don't have to tell him about our leave. It's on Golden Week." is what Hisao had wanted to say. Before he even had the chance to, Kaito had grabbed all the kitchen utensils and to Hisao's astonishment, began washing everything. He even dried and placed them neatly in their correct placements.

Huh. And he calls me a maid.

Throughout the whole process, Hisao could only watch companion's movement. The guy was definitely weird. Despite knowing him for a couple of weeks, Hisao still hasn't learned much about his partner in crime. One minute he looks sick like a log, then the next minute he's laughing again and doing dishes. Unusual as it may be, Hisao found it amusing and dare he say 'lovable'.

Hisao didn't realize that he was daydreaming until he couldn't see Kaito at the sink anymore. He made a move to stand up and push in his chair, wash his hands one more, and began looking for Kaito. He spotted Kaito diligently waiting at the entrance with his shoes on. Assuming his position at that doorway as well, he placed his hands on his black shoes and crouched to put them on. Sapphire eyes found emerald eyes, and Hisao stared at the doors that seemed to be a never-ending well of emotions.

"Are you going to take any of the fever medicine? I don't want you fainting out of nowhere. And by the way, I didn't get a chance to say this before you started to wash my dishes, we don't have to tell Madarame about 'our' leave. It's on Golden Week. That's next week, so you better start packing."

"I will soon" said Kaito, wondering if he had really looked that bad before "and alright I'll do that once I get home". Exiting the house Kaito kept his thoughts on the trip.

'When was the last time I went to a beach like vacation' he asked himself as a mental note to buy swim wear was made. The day was now some what hot but a soft wind caressed his hair and refreshed the emerging heat.

"What exactly do you wear for those...trips?" asked Kaito slightly blushing. It was a bit ridiculous that he felt self conscious but Hisao dressed fashionable to Kaito didn't want to embarrass him.

His blush deepened as he recalled what he had been thinking 'Embarrass...? why does that matter' Kaito told himself

"What exactly do you wear for those...trips?"

Hisao stared at him as if he just got hit by a drunk bus driver, a deer in headlights.

What exactly do you wear for those trips? Was that even a legit question? Well, maybe Kaito has a reason for being as ignorant about vacations as Hisao was about romantic relationships.

"What kind of question is that? But hm... casual clothes, shorts to swim in, whatever works. I wouldn't wear a suit though. It'll make you like an idiot over there."

Kaito then remembered that time was moving, and that they had to move before they could do so no longer because of a stick literally being stuck up their asses.

"We'll talk about this later. Come on."

Hisao grasped one of Kaito's vacant hands, and used it to push him to the front. It was meant to be a 'hurry up' gesture.

"We'll grab a taxi on the way."

The large hand wrapped around his smaller one making every nerve on his body spark.

His eyes followed every move from Hisao, his large hand his broad back and the way his hair slightly moved.

'Oh dammit' he told himself as his eyes feel to the ground.

Before he knew it he found himself sitting in a car, he snapped from his thoughts when it started to move again. The now slightly greying day caused Kaitos eye to become tired and sleepy.

Although he was tired he sat up on the chair, slightly giving glimpses to the bigger man next to him.

"Oh shit" he whispered before looking away and placing his hand on his face.

His head slowly feel to the cold window.

'This is so damn childish' he told himself as he realized his heart was still madly beating from the small contact he had just experience

All too soon, Hisao found himself sitting silently in the taxi, awaiting for their destination to appear. As he stared out at the graying sky, he felt his eyes becoming droopy, indicating how exhausted he was today. He wanted a nap, and from the looks of it, Kaito needed one too.

Hisao noticed how, every now and then, green eyes would glance at him then avert to somewhere random. They were sitting far apart, each leaning on their current windows, but it was quiet obvious to see the distress that his partner was currently feeling. The man was contagious, as Hisao's blue eyes also would occasionally glance over at the male, then glance back at the world passing by.

It felt awkward. The atmosphere had gotten all tense and moody all of sudden, and it was a slap in the face compared to the mood they had earlier; friendly and calm. Hisao adored quietness. He had ever since he was little, but the silence here felt wrong. From the opposite side of the car, the young male broke the silence, like he would with a knife.

"You're quiet."

Slightly jumping Kaito slowly looked over at Hisao

"Hehehe N-no I'm not" he answered back with a soft laugh "I'm j-ju...."

Kaito's words were cut as his eyes met the large males.

'Shit' he told himself as he stared back, unable to remove himself from the gaze. His lips turned into a straight line and Kaito found himself biting the corner of them

'dammit Hisao looks so good it hurt' he told himself, slowly his gaze fell to the cushion of the car and his lips parted

"I'm thinking" he told the other in a small murmured voice, knowing far too well that what ever was going on with him required no thinking.

Knowing this feeling far too well, Kaito knew what came next. The other person just casually! happened to ask him out and then the one night stand resulting in an unrequited love.

'Totally unnecessary' he told himself remembering that mom wasn't around anymore to hug her child every time he came home heart broken. Honestly, he couldn't blame Hisao for his good looks, but he could blame himself for being so stupid, plus this time was different because he had a job to focus on.

Cutting all feelings from his face Kaito looked up and at Hisao's eyes "Yeah, I'm just thinking" he answered, his tone monochrome. His body now sifted back to his seat, his eyes looking outside the window.

"Hehehe. N-no I'm not. I'm j-ju... I'm thinking. Yeah, I'm just thinking."

The person across from him went from a stuttering mess, to a monotone robot, all in a matter of seconds.

A raised eyebrow was all that came out of Hisao's reaction. His face barely showed any emotion, except his eyes reflected some curiosity. As he stared at Kaito, trying to define what he had just heard and witnessed, it seemed that the taxi driver was interested in the male's actions. Hisao from the corner of his eye, could see the plump man eyeing the backseat, occasionally glancing back and forth from the road and to awkward people behind him.

With a loud sigh, Hisao crossed his arms over his chest, whilst also crossing his right leg over his left and steadied his eyes onto the leather seat in front of him instead.

Whatever it was, it wasn't his problem.

The young male raised his head and began to watch the outside world pass by him, quick and silent. The silence inside the cab wasn't unbearable, it gave him the time to rest, to think, and to just relax. As the cab rounded the corner, Hisao couldn't help but stare longingly at the complete family walking together hand in hand, laughing like they didn't have a care in the world. He once had that, and he missed it.

How could a family of four end up as a family of one in a matter of seconds?

He was the oldest sibling, his other sibling being his younger brother, and his family was complete with two loving parents. His days were as bright as a kid's could have been, but it all vanished into thin air as quickly as he blinked. The bastard that had done this was nowhere to be found, even with as many help as he had from the police.

"We're here misters."

The scratchy voice was soft, but seemed to boom inside his ear causing his reminiscing to be cut off.

"Thank you for everything" said Kaito as he handed the man his credit card and saw as the other swiped it "Have a nice day" he told the driver once his card had been returned. The door to the taxi closed delicately, the building was rather large from outside and the glass windows provided for an almost, too modern look.

Once inside the elevator the silence stretched, but Kaito did not speak. Their office floor was loud, as usual, and Madarame was in his office doing his favorite sport, screaming.

"I swear" he whispered to himself as he removed his coat and walked to his desk. Compared to how it had looked when he first arrived, the desk was a mess. Pictures and papers where spread everywhere, which reminded Kaito of their failure to get any information other than what was already known.

His laptop screen was now open and reflected the main information of his side of the victims. Looking directly into it he knew that the main connection had to come from the two sisters.

'But how!' he asked himself. His vision slightly drifted from the top of the screen, he could see many of the officers moving in and out of the office. Some running around with papers, one talk broad man sat on his desk cleaning his gun, Hisao....

Kaito's eyes landed on Hisao without himself realizing and quickly he looked away startled.

'"This is going to be a long day" he told himself as his hand came up to his forehead and rested there.

• 2 weeks later...

Everywhere they went, the silence compelled Hisao to keep his mouth shut. To his own surprise, he had the urge to speak up, and break the silence that for some reason couldn't be cut with a knife. It was strong enough to put pressure into his own body, and force him to abide to the tension that he could feel radiating from Kaito as they stood in the elevator. Hisao couldn't wait for the next few seconds to pass, which made him seem like a sissy.

The thought was stupid, and very unlike him.

Even as they stepped off the elevator, Hisao still didn't make a move a speak up, nor did he even give into his desire to look at Kaito.

Why was it so awkward? It was probably because of the bi-polar attitude Kaito gave off in the taxi earlier this evening. It was such a sudden change in attitude, that it made the older man believe that Kaito actually had the disorder.

As they arrived in the office, Madarame was screaming his ass off, as usual. Everyone else was either busy doing something or not busy doing something. Hisao watched Kaito from the back as he moved to his desk, took off his coat, and casually went back to work.

Even with people here, the tension they had didn't alter in the least.

The baby-faced male followed the younger man's steps, and also seated himself on his workplace right next to wear the latter was sitting. He then turned on his laptop, trying to remember what it was that their case was on.

He stared as his laptop screen, at the case files that were sent to him while he was on his curry break. He then knew what he could use as a leverage in breaking the tension that they've had since earlier.

It may have been unprofessional, but he wanted a partner that he could actually work with. Not one that ignored him as if... he deserved to be ignored.

"Kaito."

He waited a few more moments before he spoke again, trying to get the man's attention first. He didn't look at him though, his attention was still glued to the screen.

"Summarize to me what this case was about and tell me what we know so far."

He coughed lightly for good measure.

"Please," he said a little more quietly. He wasn't used to wanting to be this polite and delicate to someone, it was... unusual to say the least.

Quickly he snapped from his thoughts and returned to the papers around his desk. He quickly placed his reading glasses on and began reading from what he had written down.

"According to reports a total of police men the case RosenKavalier consisted of a serial killer who murdered 8 women. For each of his victims he left behind a rose and a note. Not much can be said at that because nothing was elaborated and no one was a suspect. As for what i had" Kaito reaches for another paper "The first 2 victims where sisters, one of them married and the 3rd worked in front of the building of murder" he continued "I'm putting my bet on the first 2, they have something"

His eyes moved up and landed on Hisao, his green like gems looked at the other as his attention was placed on the lap top. The sharp concentrated face appealed to Kaito and his attention fell on the others lips.

The room around him went quiet and everything was still, his attention fully on one person alone. Beats of something could be heard from a distance and slightly echoes. Kaito's arm landed on his lap and he squeezed at the clothing there realizing that the echoes were his own heart against his chest.

'Shut it' he told himself and his eyes came shut 'Please stop' he begged

'Stop or Hisao will hear' the more he tried to stop the faster it began to beat increasing the echo in Kaito's ear; all he could conclude fell into one word

Dangerous

The whole situation was....dangerous. He chuckled slightly and opened his eyes.

"According to reports, a total of policemen said that the case, RosenKavalier, consisted of a serial killer who murdered eight women. For each of his victims he left behind a rose and a note. Not much can be said at that because nothing was elaborated and no one was a suspect. As for what I had, the first two victims where sisters, one of them married and the third worked in front of the building of murder. I'm putting my bet on the first two, they have something."

Hisao listened to Kaito, his eyes still on his laptop screen—though his ears listened with an intense fervor. With each piece of information that the other male released to Hisao, a nod was what he replied with each time. From the corner of his blue eyes, he could see the other male reciting what he saw on the papers; the slightly chapped lips opened, then they closed, then they opened once again. He found himself entranced in the movement, which led him to completely forget what it was that Kaito was saying.

It was completely unprofessional of him. Then again, he did use the case as a tool for Kaito to speak up again, not like he was in the car; all quiet, stoic, and so much like Hisao himself. The company wouldn't be able to handle another person like him, and most of all, he wouldn't be able to handle another like him. That's saying something.

There was one thing that he caught once Kaito had finished however. He abruptly moved his gaze from the laptop screen—which in reality, had nothing besides a random word document that he popped up to make Kaito think that he was actually looking at something important—and concentrated his sky blue hues on the male before him, looking straight into the green the eyes that always seemed to pull him in.

"Why do you think the first two victims would have something?"

His thoughts snapped back when Hisao asked, and then he became nervous. Kaito didn't want to admit the reason he had concluded this. In general, it had been his old professor who came with the theory.

And it made terrible sense.

"w-well you see" he said while his eyes drifted to the window "the first two victims were sisters, which would often see each other since they lived in the same city" he continued furthering his point "I mean, if you hate a family member you would run away from them not live in the same city" Kaito swallowed remembering how his own father had done just that "And according to marriage record the older sister was married. But Hisao" accented Kaito as his eyes connected with the others "no one reported a missing person, even after the victims face had been on the news. There had been no calls to report the body, at least if there had been a husband present wouldn't he have called?"

Kaito's eyes were now fire and powerful, he found himself resitting the words the professor had said "So if the two victims are not the key, then who else? no one in the entire case even lived remotely close to each other"

"W-well you see, the first two victims were sisters, which would often see each other since they lived in the same city. I mean, if you hate a family member you would run away from them not live in the same city. And according to marriage record the older sister was married. But Hisao."

Hisao's body almost had the nerve to flinch and jump the moment Kaito's eyes had landed on his own. Almost. All his body did was readjust his eyes so that he himself didn't have to think avert it, or so he thought. In reality, he was so self-conscious of this other person, that unconsciously doing all of these unnecessary movements was as easy as pie.

"No one reported a missing person, even after the victim's face had been on the news. There had been no calls to report the body, at least if there had been a husband present wouldn't he have called?"

That was true. He didn't seem confident though. Detectives were supposed to be confident in their conclusions, because they've researched and found key points that would make their conclusions not wrong. Hisao continued staring at the man before him, disappointed in the fact that this great detective was not as assertive in his thoughts as this pair of blue hues thought he was.

He spoke too soon.

"So if the two victims are not the key, then who else? no one in the entire case even lived remotely close to each other."

Hisao located a definite fire in the other's eyes, assured that what he had came up with was not wrong, no matter how odd it might have sounded in another person's perspective. The intense gaze was hard to avoid; he found himself staring at the other unblinkingly, not realizing how close he was getting to those bright, green eyes in the process. He could smell the curry-scented breath being exhaled from Kaito's mouth and in all honesty, he didn't realize the closeness that they held together. All he did was stare at the doors to the soul, and occasionally glancing to the other male's lips in the process.

"Good... good. Where were you when I had mush-for-brains partners?"

The amusement could be heard in his low, baritone voice, slightly more huskier than usual.

"S-somewhere e-else perhaps" said Kaito now feeling the others gaze on his, he slightly gave a nervous chuckle as he tried to brush off what he was feeling.

Hot...he was terrible hot. The look from the others eyes was far more than what one would have expected from Hisao who usually gave off an uninterested aura. Kaito gulps and looks back down to his files but a spark of goose bumps run around his body as he remembers the voice the other man had just used.

Kaito could feel his insides going to jelly, his stomach clenching together create sparks that ran all over his body

'this is bad'

'this is bad'

'this is so feaking bad' his inside voice screamed at himself for being so stupid and thinking all of this of Hisao but he could no long put a strong hold like he had in the taxi and the more he tried to avoid the other's gaze the more he felt stared at.

His hands slightly shock and finally Kaito realized what the feeling was. Desire.

Blushing deeply he in took a large breath and listed his eyes to meet the other man's

"S-so what n-now Hisao" a weak smile was give to the other male while the deep blush was shown Kaito's cheeks.

• 3 weeks later...
"S-so what n-now Hisao?"

What now? Hisao didn't know what to do now. As much as he liked the close proximity they had together, this wasn't on his list of need-to-do in his general lifestyle, much less at work. The weak smile plastered on Kaito's face, the slight blush that painted his cheeks a darker shade of red, and the stuttered words seemed to show the other male what he hadn't seen before; shyness, embarrassment... desire. This man sitting before him was showing him emotions that he had never shown him before and as much as it terrified and irked him to say so, Hisao was quite pleased and contented with the fact that he made his partner feel this way.

Maybe he should be a total dick and just tease the poor man for a while, or maybe, he could just leave it be and pretend he didn't notice a thing, or maybe, he could pursue--cross that off--there were too many possibilities to choose from, but he could only decide on one. The right choice seemed like the worst choice in his heart but the best choice in his mind. Right now was work, and right now, he just needed to pretend that nothing ever happened and that nothing could ever happen.

The man began to pull himself away, his eyes once again void of emotions. His light blue hues moved from the other male back to his blank laptop screen, seemingly unfazed by the event that had just taken place a few seconds ago. As he spoke, his baritone voice grew hard and solemn. It spoke nothing of what he was thinking and it showed nothing of what he was truly feeling.

"We get back to work."

Relationships are a pain in the ass anyway.

And that was the end of that, much like Cinderella's dream night, Kaito's too hand ended. Both stumbled back to their desk and that was that. As the week processed it all remained the same, Hisao and Kaito got some of their stuff organised and proceeded smoothly, like any two partners would. Anyone watching from the side could see Kaito's lack of life and growing obsession over work.

After a certain call he too had completely evacuated his mind of everything but the negatives and now it seemed that was all there was left.

Like it a robot it had changed to work, home, sleep and repeat little food since he couldn't cook, and sleep itself was disturbed and terrible.

His work performance still remained the same, as to not bother anyone but in general life for Kaito had changed to a whole new shade of black.

• 2 months later...

As the days passed, Hisao saw a definite change in the atmosphere surrounding his partner. He knew that it had something to do with that damnable moment that he had lacked control over until the very last second. It was quite obvious, to be honest, that Hisao was the cause of Kaito's lack of motivation and enthusiasm and his increase in favoring workaholism. No matter how much arrogance that might seem to induce, it seemed to be true.

In a strange sense though, Hisao also had a small inkling that it wasn't just him who was the cause of Kaito's behavior. Though the older man would never admit it, he was quite worried for his younger, changing partner. Uncaring and as emotionless as Hisao may seem, he does in fact have a heart that can feel. Just rarely does it ever happen. The tinge in his heart he felt whenever he saw the melancholic Kaito increased day by day and he knew for a fact, that it wasn't good. Being too caring will never get him anywhere. Feelings of love and affection ceased to be after to his parents were brutally murdered and his brother, nowhere to be found.

Kaito was his partner. Kaito was just as in danger as the victims and himself were considering what field the man was in. If Hisao started to care too much, and then if something were to happen to his 'beloved' partner, he knew that he wouldn't have much control over his emotions or actions.

Hisao knew he had to stay away, but how could he, when he felt a pull everytime Kaito was near him? How could he, when that man was his partner, and he sees him literally everyday?

Feelings were useless to have. He didn't want them. It hurt too much to have.

Was he this weak? Was he this weak that he can't control his emotions? Was he this weak that he felt hurt because of his emotions?

Too much questions were in the detective's mind and it seemed to him that he needed to have a talk with Kaito to establish their boundaries, otherwise he... wouldn't know what to do.

Maybe... he was just trying to run away from everything, because he feared of getting hurt.

I'm like a newborn fawn.

Fuck.

It was the fifth time that day that Kaito asked for a smoke break, he would go up to the roof top, smoke two cigarettes and then return to work. Some coffee would back up his work, and he would elaborate on a few things with other co-workers before returning.

He'd skipped lunch that day because he had forgotten to buy some the night before, but those fast food couldn't even be considered food; so his stomach hurt slightly because of the over load on coffee.

His light blonde hair had grown slightly, and a few female worked complimented it, little did they know he'd been too lazy to cut it. But then again not many people in the building had bright blonde hair that was natural.

It was late afternoon that he began to get a nasty cough due to all the smoking, it made his throat hurt a little but he ignored it as he typed up the final summary for some case.

"Ughhh" he says in a soft murmurs as his whole body leans back to rest, eyes closed and glasses removed.