*Private* Case 39 (AlphaZero & Alexia__)

alexia__

I watched him as he slipped on some papers and fell to the floor. His taut stomach could be seen as he laid on the floor seemingly dazed. Even with years of experience of being an emotionless robot, it was hard trying not to laugh at his little predicament. I just settled for cracking a smile.

"Ug-hh damn. What the hell happened?", he let out in a low, tired voice. "You were sleeping, snoring, and drooling. Then you woke up, slipped, and fell.", I replied with muffled words.

I started to walk over him. I first picked up my fallen trench coat, then I continued over to his rustled form. He looked like he just came back from a long, hot night of sex. His hair was all up in weird places, a part of stomach was showing, his cheeks were pink, and his eyes were dazed. It was a sight to behold. I was in need of a good night sleep. I was thinking and looking too much.

Hn. Stupid.

I put my hand in front of his face and found myself looking into two dark, emerald eyes. I was hoping that he would get the idea that I wanted to help him up. I didn't want to have explain myself.

"Wipe your drool, it's still there. It's disgusting."

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• AlphaZero

Although Hisao had just made fun of him on so many levels all Kaito could do was stay on the floor and stare at his face.

He did have a nice face, it was distinct, set and comical when it needed to be; 'so processional' he thought.

At this Kaito blushed, never had he thought of those things for a guy. He pulled his hand up and wiped away the saliva with his thumb "Sorry he said out loud, I'm going home now" he said without making eye contact.

'This is bad' he thought, 'Is like i can feel his eyes on me, and its making me nervous'

Kaito quickly got up from the floor and wiped away some of the dirt in his pants, reaching for his coat he said "We might need to go out tomorrow and gather information, I have some key points that can give us clues, alright?"

He asked as he turned around.

Watching Kaito stare at me then blush in embarrassment made me think that he wasn't at all what I thought he was; serious, always negative, and always stone cold sober. I grimaced as he used his hand to wipe away his excess drool. I wasn't offended when he didn't take my hand. I was grateful that I didn't have to touch the dried up saliva on his fingers.

"Sorry, I'm going home now.", Kaito said in a nervous, slight tone. His blush deepened as he got up to leave and I couldn't help but wonder if he was actually a tomato underneath all that pale skin, no matter how idiotic that sounded. I followed his movements as wiped the dirt caked on his clothes, picked up his coat, and walked towards the door. I watched his hair flip back as he stopped his movements and turned to look at me.

"We might need to go out tomorrow and gather information, I have some key points that can give us clues, alright?", he said abruptly. I decided that he was right. We should go out tomorrow to research, staying here isn't going to help with what little evidence and clues we do have.

To show my acknowledgment and answer of his request, I simply nodded.

Although Kaito usually wore slightly casual shirt to work today he found himself in full on attire of professional, black dress pants and dress jacket, pearl white shirt and a maroon tie. It did look nice on him but it could easily catch anyone's attention especially when the maroon color easily contradicted with him bright green eyes.

Kaito had gone for a short meeting up with one of his old academy professors so he dressed to match the older man. Always had their conversation drifted in many subjects but today it had been about the murder case.

Both his professor and him had reached numerous theories but one had popped the most out of them all so with today's investigation and background search he would come to a conclusion about the theory and mention is to Hisao.

That morning as Kaito walked inside the office a few of the female employed stopped to give him a few glimpses. They were so obvious it wasn't even funny

"So much for discreetness" said Kaito under his breath. Approaching his desk he softly threw his bag to his chair and removed his coat and scarf, it had been chilly that morning.

"Hey Hisao!" called Kaito "Are you ready to head out?" he asked and waited for a firm response.

Kaito's look that morning

tumblr_m7thdcywnW1r95frro1_500.gif

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. With my eyes closed, I heard a crash as my arm swung at the disturbing noise.

Shit.

That was my fifth alarm clock that I broke this month. I had always wished that humans had the instincts to know when to wake up without the need to use those fucking noise-making machines.

As I slowly opened my regressing eyelids, I remembered that today Kaito and I were supposed to go gather evidence on the serial killer murders. I grudgingly rolled over and moved out of my beige king-sized bed. I went and did my usual morning routine; shower, teeth, dress, breakfast, and coffee. Instead of wearing my usual white dress shirt and grey dress shirts, I went for comfortable and casual. Putting on my white t-shirt and blue jeans, I opted to get a grey sweatshirt as well. The weather cold, but it was nice that way.

That morning as I walked through the corridors on the way to the office, I kept on hearing gossip and rumors about Kaito. These women and men were all chattering about how wonderful Kaito looked today. Curiosity hit me as I came close to the doors of the office. As I opened the door, I caught a glimpse of his seemingly appealing attire. That glimpse was enough. Anyone that saw him would've swooned at his feet. That was how good he looked today. The maroon color on his tie brought out his green eyes and gave him a confident, yet peaceful look. Knowing myself for as I long as I've lived, I was not the type to compliment someone as much as I have to him.

"Hey, Hisao! Are you ready to head out?", I heard a smooth, low voice calling out to me. Looking towards the intruding sound, I came face to face with Kaito. I indicated my answer with a simple nod and wave.

"And good morning.", I added.

Giving a slight smile to Hisao they headed out, once again he grabbed his scarf but left the coat behind.

The sun that morning had slightly began to lift creating small ripples of light to break away at the small fog that usually adorned the early morning streets. It was still early and many of the city residents were just waking up, which meant almost all was desolated.

Hisao was quiet looking ahead.

Kaito pulled out a small tablet that he kept inside his dress jacket and pulled up the first victims information with a picture.

"First victim Rina Nanami worked in a printing company her sister v:2" said Kaito and he tapped the next person "Hanon Nanami was a student" he stared at the girl for a second, she looked like an old friend of his 'sad' he thought .

"The company is a few blocks away, do you think they might have her file?" asked Kaito as he looked at Hisao for an answer.

A ray of light hit his eyes "Ouch" whispered Kaito as a small tear formed at the corner of his eye. "This sun"

Watching his lips curve just slightly, I cracked a small smirk in return for his slight smile. As we headed out towards the outside, I began to contemplate my opinions of Kaito.

I've never had companions and I've never really wanted one, but Kaito could be an exception. He was everything I liked and disliked. On the outside, he seemed solemn and humorless. However, just after a couple of days working with him, he's opened up more than I would've thought normal. It's to say he's the type to wear his heart on his sleeve. Although surprising, confusing, and slightly annoying; he's made me show my emotions more than I would usually to other people.

As early as it was in the morning, I was refreshed; albeit astonishing. The sun had just began to rise, but the cold morning laid still. Since it was early, not much souls were alive and kicking. I reveled in the light blue sky and stared off into the sunrise. I heard rustling to the left of me and quickly realized that Kaito was getting out the information of the victims. Only the profiles of the victims were known, the serial killer on the other hand was a mystery. The fact that is known is that he is an adult male, approximately early 30s to late 40s.

Looking over to the left of me where Kaito was, I took notice of the victim's profiles and his slightly deep voice when he spoke. "First victim, Rina Nanami, worked in a printing company with her sister who was the second victim. ", Kaito said as he moved to the person's profile.

"Hanon Nanami was a student." As Kaito read the information of the first victim's sister, his face began to show signs of emotional distress.

He was sad.

I wanted to know why.

Tch. Curiosity killed the killed the cat.

But, cats have nine lives.

Moving on from my ludicrous thoughts, I decided to leave my curiosity for another time. "The company is a few blocks away, do you think they might have her file?", I heard Kaito say. "We can go check.", I said to him in return. I noticed some tears forming at the base of his eyes and a small sound of pain. At first I thought it was because of the second victim, but then began to notice that he was looking into the sun. Sighing, I took out my black rimmed glasses. I took off his prescription glasses and I put the sunglasses over his eyes.

"Stupid. Don't look at the sun.", I said.

"Ah Hisao these are very stylish" said Kaito with a slight mock tone.

Looking to his right he saw Hisao make a small irritate gesture that created small crack of laughter from Kaito's lips.

"Sorry sorry" said Kaito as he fixed his hair "But really thank you" *smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The company had been rebellious about showing the files it took some convincing but the files arrived, it was a very comical situation until the file was open

Ms.Nanami's file was close to nothing, she had worked there for a long time but apparently never stood out much. The family record was small but very very surprising , the sister was listed as a second contact name and the first was Nanami's husband.

Police records did not show of the victim having been married, so either they forgot to mention it or the husband never showed up.

Locking eyes with Hisao both nodded "I guess we are thinking the same, this guy is a suspect, at least to V;1 his wife" said Kaito.

After this discovery I became more enthusiastic about the outcome of the case, now things had begun to change.

Kaito's lips moved to create a serene smiled, pulling out a cigarette from its box he placed it on his lips and moved to light it up.

"Ah, these are very stylish", Kaito said in a mocking tone. It angered me to a short extent, but wasn't enough to get me to be truly mad. I made an irritated movement and left it at that. Looking away to the side, I managed to hide a slight smile from him. As I did that, a short laughter resounded from the side of me. I looked back subconsciously just in time to see Kaito fixing his hair. "Sorry, Sorry", Kaito said. His voice shook a little. "But really, thank you.", he added.

"You're welcome", I said. Kaito didn't seem to have heard it.

Tch. Forget it.

Badges don't really work when you're in this field. In movies, the people who say 'no' will cower in fear and strip themselves of their defenses once a flash of that badge is shown. The audacity that people have nowadays is astonishing.

How fucking stupid.

Through much convincing, intimidation, and threats, the people in the company lovingly gave up their file on the two sisters that were killed, Risa Nanami and Hanon Nanami. Risa Nanami's file barely had any information worthwhile to the case. She was a low-ranking employee, was quiet, and thus never stood out much. Hanon Nanami's profile was not much different. However, what little they had came of some use. They had a small family, one that consisted of the two sisters and Risa Nanami's husband; Hokujo Nanami. He was listed as her first contact number while Hanon Nanami was listed as her second. There were no records of them ever having been married. Either the cops were idiots and forgot to mention this little tidbit or the the guy never appeared to give a statement.

Securing the data with Kaito, we both agreed that Hokujo Nanami was a suspect in the murder of Risa Nanami, if not both the sisters. I smelled the fume of tobacco coming from Kaito's blunt. His eyes were shining in a manner in which whenever he gets excited, shows a sense of adventure and personal high. "We should begin looking for details about the husband. He's crucial to our investigation.", I told Kaito. It was approximately 10:00 A.M and we still had a long day of work to do. As soon as the words left my lips, my stomach growled in hunger.

Shit.

Looking to his left towards the sound he found a slightly surprised if not embarrassed Hisao.

Turning of the smoke he looked at Hisao and suggested perhaps early lunch?

"We can use my tablet to find information on the guy, work place etc. and you can get some breakfast sandwich or something" suggested Kaito.

Honestly he should not be talking much either, Kaito barely had time to get any food in the morning, the fact the he couldn't cook for sh!t always stood but he would have made an effort if he didn't love to sleep pass his alarm too. Which usually made him late.

Kaito bough a rather large doughnut in a cafe and began eating while searching up information on the guy. His eyes quickly widen and he desperately looked up at Hisao.

This shit is disgusting.

Feeling eyes on me, I looked up from my badly-made salad.

"What?", I asked Kaito. His eyes were wide, shocked, and desperate. A mix of emotions I presume. Kaito was across the table from me and was eating a rather disgustingly large doughnut. My fist could have probably fit through that hole, no pun intended.

Earlier when my stomach roared with all its might, Kaito had suggested that we go get something to eat. I was surprised that Kaito didn't laugh at my obvious discomfort for that embarrassing little misconduct. I should have probably told him I didn't like cheap fast food places, but decided that it was too much of a hassle. I then would either have to invite him into my house and cook for myself and him or go out to some expensive place and get a hole in my pocket instead. We both agreed to go to some cafe. So here we are, me with a soggy salad and Kaito with a large-ass doughnut, probably the size of his butt.

I waited for some response from him from across the table.

"W-what the hell?!" said Kaito "This guy has not been seen in months"

"There's is even a small note on his work online folder of his boss's complain" irritation overtook Kaito as he realized this was going to be uglier than expected. If the guy had been gone for almost a month (2 1/2 weeks to be exact) Kaito doubted he wanted a vacation which means... something was up.

Closing his fist around the forgotten doughnut in his hand Kaito cursed himself multiple times. 'If we don't meet this guy we will lose the only lead ' he thought

'Dammit dammit dammit!' he repeated in his head when he noticed the sweet destroyed by his hand.

Looking over at it dis-pleasantly he went to the near trash and dumped it in there.

"Great that was probably the only solid i was going to get in months" he sat irritated in the chair and looked at Hisao.

"The guy has not been seen in weeks, if we lose him we lose the case, unless you have a lead?" said Kaito not really paying attention to what he was saying anymore.

"This is getting no where and is getting irritated, because nothing connects these women except for the first 3, if anything! this is terrible"

I stared at his hands as the sweet was crushed in his slightly dainty fingers. As Kaito went to dump the shitty thing into the trash can, I had the urge to tell him to go wash his hands. However, as I looked at him rambling nonstop about the missing suspect, I had decided against it.

"Great, that was probably the only solid I was going to get in months.", Kaito said as he sat down across from me. He stared at me as he continued with his monologue, not realizing that I wasn't answering. Looking down at my uneaten salad, I walked up and dumped my own meal in the trash bin.

"The guy has not been seen in weeks, if we lose him we lose the case, unless you have a lead?", Kaito asked as I got back. It seems that Kaito hadn't realized that I had disappeared on him for a little over 45 seconds. I could understand his feelings, but getting so worked up over this was a waste of energy. Letting out a sigh of discontentment, I was about to contribute my two cents to the bantering.

"This is getting no where and it's getting irritating, because nothing connects these women except for the first three, if anything! This is terrible.", Kaito wouldn't shut up.

Feeling myself also getting irritated, I interrupted him with a string of my own words. "Calm down. Nothing will come of getting angry and over-exerting yourself. We can easily get his location in a few days. Trust me. Also, we've only been on this case for two days, it's natural that we haven't found any information on the other people yet." Sighing, I put my fingers up to the bridge of my nose and pinched.

"Now, I'm fucking hungry. Since my soggy salad and your diabetes-ridden doughnut wasn't enough to satisfy us, or at least me, we need to get some food that doesn't look and probably taste like shit. We can head to my place. I'll cook." I got up and stopped mid-step.

"Before I forget, go dip your hands in some water and soap. I don't want sticky fingers and ants all over my place.", I sat back down and stared at him, waiting for him to go.

I think that was the most I've ever said to him.

The idea surprisingly over took Kaito but he agreed without further emotion, 'fine' he though 'stay on the case forever if you like' both walked out and headed towards a near taxi.

The house wasn't very far away and from the outside gave off a very mature and well taken care off place atmosphere. And correct he had been, the insides were organised, clean, and neat all in place . The floors were shinny and each wall was a pearl white. Impressed Kaito looked around little to not give of what he had in mind, but he mentally complimented Hisao.

A small book shelf stood next to a large TV and was followed by a large row of CD's. Kaito moved to have a closer look and saw they all consisted of classics from symphonies to other parts, all in alphabetical order.

'These CD's are more taken care of than the entire house' mentally noted Kaito as he began to gather more information on who his partner was.

After some time lingering in the living room he heard some noise from the kitchen, and the sound of a few plates moving.

"Maybe he's done" he whispered as he made his was towards Hisao.

Kaito came to a complete stop; maybe it was the fact that it slightly surprised him for it being there or maybe it was just himself, but on the side wall before one entered the kitchen stood a mirror on the wall. It wasn't large but it was enough to note your entire face, probably placed there by Hisao to get a last glance before leaving work.

Which ever the reason was, it had reflected Kaito's face back at him, suddenly he felt as if a fist had been slammed to his stomach.

Large green blue eyes stared back at him and his bright golden strands popped out more than usual. He hated the way he looked, truly despised it; backing away from his reflection that showed his hurt and insult, he headed towards Hisao's kitchen with a white ghostly look.

This is Kaito's look

Finn.jpg

Immediately after we arrived at my condo, I began preparing lunch. I left Kaito there at the door and internally gave him permission to roam around. I laid out the plates and kitchen utensils I was going to use for us. Putting on the apron laid out on my kitchen table, I looked around the kitchen and searched around for ingredients that I could make good use of. Annoyance overcame me as I came to a overwhelmingly realization.

Shit. I was supposed to go grocery shopping yesterday.

Based on the ingredients I already had: rice, potatoes, and curry powder, I decided that I was able to make some beef curry if I just went out and got some onion, carrots, and beef. With a slight grunt of frustration, I hastily left the kitchen to tell Kaito. My quick footsteps came to a slow walk as I noticed Kaito walking towards me. His face was ghostly pale and his expression was grim.

Was he sick?

"Hey, are you okay?", I asked Kaito as I got closer to him. He didn't look too well; he was fine just a few moments ago. With a slight frown, I decided that I didn't want him collapsing in the middle of the road if I took him with me. I stopped Kaito's movements and led him to the guest bedroom across from my room.

"Go ahead and rest there until I get back. I'm heading out to by some things for the curry I plan on making.", I told Kaito. Before I made the move to leave, I rested my forehead on Kaito's, attempting to access his temperature.

He doesn't have a fever.

"Do you want me to get you anything?", I asked Kaito as I began walking out the door.

The sudden closeness of his face made me slightly blush, Hisao was terribly attractive with sharp facial expressions that made him stand out. Blushing I slightly looked down and tried to not show my cheek color,

"N-no that's okay just make the food, I'll wait here" I whispered as an answer.

My face was hot and flushed

Why am I embarrassed?

Laying back, I placed my head on the soft pillow and breathed in. It smelled of sweet detergent and cleanliness.

Kaito usually refrained from looking into mirrors. Not that he hated his looks or that he had always been like that but his mother had died around 4 months ago, you see he had always wanted to know who had given him the 'none Japanese look' he possessed. But the subject always turned to a slight fight or simple ignoring. Therefore he had yet to forget the fact that the last day he saw his mother he had asked her "who is my father?" and once again she ignored him; those had been the last words they shared and he hated his curiosity of his looks for it.

Kaito's face seemed to flush a shade darker. My brows furrowed as my lingered on his face for a little longer. "N-no that's okay just make the food, I'll wait here.", was the reply to my previous question. His stutter told me I should do otherwise, he did seem a bit more feverish than normal.

Maybe he is sick. I'll just pick up some medicine, just in case. He's no use to me half-dead.

"Fine, wait here and don't move."

The constant ticking drew my glance towards the clock. There was still time before the supermarket closed. My feet began carrying me out the door into the hallway. I grabbed the coat on my hanger situated next to the doorway and twisted the doorknob.

My keys. They're in the kitchen.

Tripping as I turned back, I landed heavily on my knees. A loud thump was made as I landed on impact. I looked down at the object that caused my fall and saw that Kaito's shoes were messily put away. One shoe was on the far left, the other was right in the middle of the doorway entrance.

God damn it.

A loud 'todd' on the wooden floor was heard from a distance making Kaito's eyes slap open. 'What the hell was that?' he asked himself.

Slightly getting up he headed to the door and called "Hisao?.... are you still here?" he asked as he reached for the gun in his belt.

One could never be to safe, even in a closed house. Kaito began to walk to the living room, his messy bed hair falling on his face covering one eye, his senses were sparked and alive.

Coming face to face with Hisao he relaxed and noticed the other man on the floor. Kaito refrained from asking due to the sudden theory he had put to test

- Hisao suffered from a terrible mood -

Or so Kaito had been seeing, who could blame him for slightly seeing that honestly he'd only known Hisao for 3 weeks; besides theories were better than assumptions.

Making a face that asked what are you doing, Kaito slightly smiled and relaxed his hand from around the gun

Before I was able to lift my face from the ground, Kaito appeared with a gun in hand. He had appeared to be on the verge of sleeping before the sound woke him up from his slumber. His hair was mussed up and his green eyes were dazed. The scene looked comical, if not... dangerous to say the least. Kaito placed his gun back into its holder and stared at me with a confused, yet humorous smile.

"Your shoes." I stared at him with a intense gaze.

Picking myself off from the ground. I dusted myself off. Though there was probably not a need to, even the floor was spotless. The room was quiet until I ruined the silence with the sound of my throat clearing. It was easy to surmise that I, was angry and embarrassed.

"I need my keys."

The quick, soft footsteps were loud against the floor. Grabbing my keys from the kitchen table, I came back to find his shoes neatly put away. Satisfied, I nodded towards Kaito's direction.

"Hmph. I'll be back."

My eyes were averted as I left out the door, I couldn't bring myself to look at him ever since that 'fall'.

Tch. This is all his fault.

Kaito tried to not show his amusement until Hisao left, once so he almost cracked a laugh

'He tripped on my shoes phfff" covering his mouth Kaito headed back to the room.

The house grew silent as Kaito sat on the edge of the bed, he removed his shirt to be left with only his pants and the light clothed undershirt he was wearing. Again he in took the smell of the bed and the cleanness of the room.

'Hisao should be a maid' he though as he drifted of to sleep.

The bed was so comfortable but it did not keep Kaito from waking up constantly and tossing. He became slightly sweaty after a while and moved to the living room to wait for Hisao's return. He found himself counting the CD's from the collection.

"That will be 2339 yen."

I took out my wallet and payed the intended amount to the female cashier. With the way she was eyeing me, I didn't know whether to be flattered or disgusted by it. As I grabbed the grocery bags filled with curry necessities, medicine, and hand sanitizer, a small smile sent the female into love heaven. The thought caused a chuckle to leave my throat. Ringing bells could be heard from the side of the supermarket and a loud voice boomed to recognition. A gruff man was advertising the Garapon Lottery wheel.

"Here here! Come grab your chance for a luxurious vacation at the island of Hawaii for two! But that's not all! Everything will be payed for! That includes your hotel fees, plane ticket fees, restaurant fees, everything! You won't have to worry about anything besides having fun!"

I thought for a lingering moment if I should take a chance with the thing.

Why not? It's not like I'll lose anything besides 100 yen if I don't get anything worthwhile.

Walking over to the stand, I handed the grinning man 100 yen. My hands touched the handle and I began to pull. The wheel began spinning and my thoughts began to run.

Kaito better not be messing anything up. I'll rip him a new one if I see one thing broken. He should be asleep though...

The sudden chiming broke off any thoughts I had going on. I looked up at the man, waiting for my the intended 'surprise'. "We have a winner! Congratulations young man!" There was a clap on my back followed by a "Good job man." Two tickets were handed to me and I left the supermarket, dazed.

Well shit. It's on Golden Week too.

Arriving home, my keys unlocked the door. I had opened the door just in time to see Kaito staring at my CD collection.

"What are you doing?"

With a clear expression Kaito looked to his left as he followed Hisao's voice "Uhh did you know I play the piano?... I played moonlight sonata sometime ago. You have a CD of that too" he answered with a slight edgy and flat tone.

Eyeing Hisao he noticed the perhaps visible dis-likeness to Kaito's actions "I didn't touch them" he added turning away from Hisao "I tried to count them and then gave up" there really was a lot of CD's

Realizing how weird he sounded he gave a slight chuckle and rested his head back. This room was as clean as the rest of the house and it made Kaito wonder if Hisao had perhaps some sort of germ phobia; slightly laughing at himself for thinking that he made a mental note to ask the other boy that.

Kaito could feel his phone vibrating in his pocket; he quickly gazed at the screen and read

Rina but decided to ignore the bothersome thing.

'It can wait' he told himself 'This is a time to relax...for now at least'

Hisao smirked at Kaito's awkward attempt at an explanation. He didn't mind Kaito 'counting the CD collection', as long as nothing was broken. Teasing the poor man was as amusing as... nothing. Nothing was really amusing to Hisao until this person came along. Deciding that it was enough appraisal, humanity's newest jokester readily took off his coat and tossed it on the white couch Kaito sat next to. A tune of some sort began ringing and Hisao took it as Kaito's phone. As his footsteps carried him to the kitchen for his chef duties, he waited for the phone to cease its ringing and the sound of a voice speaking. Needless to say, that never happened. His then put on his blue striped apron and did the first necessary step, washing his hands with soap.

Hisao delicately put the finishing touches to his curry pot. The rice was perfectly cooked, the curry was put to the test and was to his liking, and the water he had was cooled to his favorite temperature. Clattering took place as Hisao readied the lunch. Arrogant as it may be, he was pretty proud of his work and was ready to hear the praise of his partner. Forgetting that he had more than two hands, he remembered that the other two could be put to work as well.

"Hey! Come help with the plates. But before that, wash your hands. Infested food is a no-go."

As he walked to the kitchen table, he wondered what he should do with the two tickets he got for Hawaii. He didn't have much friends. Even if you count his co-workers that he occasionally talked to, no one caught his eye. He didn't want to go alone.

Well, don't I sound lonely.

It's not because he would be lonely, but because it was two tickets. Why waste one good, free ticket?

Him. I'll ask him later.

Kaito made his way to the kitchen and looked at the large man with the apron on, the sight was refreshing almost comical but so family warm that it was foreign to Kaito "Sure thing just let me get through here" said the smaller boy as he squashed through slightly bumping into Hisao's broad shoulder "Sorry" he said as the soap and water mixed in his hands.

He later grabbed some plates and spoons. He placed them on the table one in front of each seat then headed back for some glasses "What do you drink? I'll set that up too" he asked as he filled his own glass with water.

Kaito wasn't much of a soda fan or juice or anything in general, he liked water enough to drink it all the time; although perhaps red wine could fill the category every so often.

"You know...." he said but stopped and thought of it over "I didn't want to say this but you really have a sense of ....maid" he chuckled slightly "Everything is so clean and! you can cook" said Kaito now smiling

"Oh and let me add it smells great too"

"What do you drink? I'll set that up too."

Before Hisao was given the chance to reply, another sentence was spoken. His lips were left suspended as he processed both questions.

"You know, I didn't want to say this but you really have a sense of... a maid. Everything is so clean and you can cook! Oh, and let me add, it smells great too."

Hisao reveled in the compliment, yet also frowned at the insult. Did he seem like a maid? No one's ever said that before. Tch, they were probably too chicken to say it. But then again, he's never cooked for anyone but himself and not really many people had been in his home.

"Just get me water. You shitty brat, don't call me a maid."

Hisao may have said that, but his expression didn't say that he was angry. In fact, it said the opposite. He had a crooked smile and his eyes sparkled. His feet seemed like in trance of there own as they moved him to where Kaito stood. His hands were lifted as he ruffled the already messy hair on Kaito's head.

"Compliment me more once you eat it."

His hands stopped its movement as he realized what he was doing. He was ruffling the hair of his partner, and affectionately at that. Hisao coughed awkwardly into his hands and walked straight to the sink to wash them.

"Go and sit. I'll come." Hisao said from in front of the sink.