Romancing the Romantic

gin

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

The brunette found himself being ravaged by the young Montclaire, getting pinned against his closet mirror causing the bulky furniture to rattle from the forceful acts of the two male, sending a few items to fall off loudly on the floor. There's no way Josephine wouldn't hear the slight commotion inside the bedroom. Irie ignored his little worries and just returned the hard kisses Lee is currently giving him, moaning in delight whenever their wet tongues intertwined and his teeth raked those full lips. God, even at kissing, Lee is very well versed. He immediately pushed away every insignificant thoughts on how Lee became such a good kisser. Of course, he's a man and a very fine adult. He would always know the ways to a person's lustful dreams.

The deep kiss almost lasted for more than a minute without breaking and when Lee pulled away, he took his chance to gasp for air, however it was a little louder. Oh how he loved the slight pang of hurt the man is giving him by grabbing his hair like that. His face twisted in pain and intense pleasure-- mewling, almost begging wanting that hot mouth back against his. Reaching a little lower behind Lee, he grabbed those fine, well-toned ass that sent him to the abyss of delight. He wanted to curse out why the fuck this man is still fully dressed and is never drawing the fairness card.

Irie thought he had gone mad... His head swirled and everything around him spun like a whirlwind until he felt his back pressed against his soft bed. His eyes snapped open and his sanity finally got the better of him. Surely, his body agrees that getting pinned down by Lee-- being dominated in such ways he never expected is a high he would never get over with, however, the brunette noticed how Lee has lost control over reason... Which is actually quite bad.

How long have they been making out that he's actually panting and gasping for air, trembling and soaked in sweat? Ten, fifteen minutes? Maybe more...

"Lee-san...?" He mouthed, but no sound came out of his lips. His throat have dried, apparently he had been groaning and moaning a little louder than he should have. The man hovered above him, his hazel eyes clouded with lust. If he doesn't stop him now, knock Lee back to his senses, the young CEO might be regretting things later.

"Itadakimasu..."

No... Stop....

Stop....

STOP!

"Lee-san!"

Irie's hand managed to grab a fistful of hair on Lee's forehead while the other hand held the man's shoulder, pushing Lee to a safe distance above his naked upper body. Despite the display of the other male's strength, Irie happens to also be a man who is totally capable of stopping a hungry predator in time.

His tears were this close to betraying him as it gathered at the corner of his eyes. As much as he wanted to continue this, his pride wouldn't let Lee regret a night of solely impulsive acts and pure lust.

"Hey... Should we stop from here?" He whispered, sad eyes met the other's clouded gaze.

'Hey'?

That's the trashiest, lowest way to call someone after making out like that.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• Choco Berry

"Hey... Should we stop from here?"

As soon as those words escaped from Irie's mouth, Lee could finally see the picture once again. The scene he'd always forgot because sometimes the poor guy couldn't help but act so selfish.

When Lee's making love with someone, he never could empathize the woman's feeling since they'd found the love-making beneficial. To him, having sexual intercourse with someone totally sums up as a business deal with both parties mutually agreeing to it.

Yet in front of him, lays a male that was on the verge of crying as if he was disgusted by Lee's actions. How stupid could he get? Sure Irie Tsukishima was a homosexual but never did he said that he liked Lee, admired him even. He was so egotistical that he didn't knew that they weren't on the same boat to begin with.

It was just his wishful thinking. Damn, to hell with the blue balls. He needed to be smack in the wall to acquire some sense. It was such a shame despite being a calculating bastard that he was, he seemed to have lost all his reasons with Irie. Faith must be laughing him, now that he'd finally got interested with someone, it ended up in a total disaster.

Lee removed himself away from Irie while tightening his tie and ironing his crumpled sleeve. For someone who's deemed to be cool and composed, Lee felt himself humiliated. Humiliated enough that he looked like a cheap prostitute imposing his lust over an innocent male.

"Sorry about that,"
Good at hiding his expressions, his face remained stoic as he strode away from the dreaded bed. Away from the person he'd finally laid his eyes.

--I should return to Manhattan.

Stupefy with the realization that he'd just stayed longer in Japan not because of work but Irie Tsukishima, the man that held the brightest smiles. Lee was supposed to return to Manhattan after their stupid bet with Oscar. Japan was just the setting, the arena where he'd played around. Surely the Headquarters would sought him out later. The CEO then realized he need to stop imposing himself to Irie, they're friends for pete's sake.

Nothing more.

His piercing forestry orbs glanced calmly at Irie despite all the turmoil happening inside him.

"Later, Irie."

For Lee, maybe it's the right time to leave Irie to his own devices. A person like him had little to none knowledge of chasing nor romancing someone. He needed to sought advises from Oscar, or was he unattractive enough that Irie find him repulsive.

He almost wished he could start to care less.

If that was just so simple.

Damn that oyabun and his own blue balls. Lee managed a despaired sigh as his hands landed on the door knob.

[tr]

[td]

As soon as Irie saw that hurt reflecting on those emerald orbs, his stomach churned into panic. He knew he did something wrong. Lee must have misinterpreted what he said which is the worst kind of misunderstanding. He choked in self-loathing for hurting Lee like that. Even if the man had perfected the blank expression, somehow, he knows the turmoil behind that calm demeanor.

"No, please wait...I beg you..." Irie cried out, stopping the man from leaving. His shaky hand lay tightly on the one holding the doorknob. He can't lose Lee. Not now that he's this close to being with the man he never knew he'd want in his life with all the self-denial knowing this kind of relationship won't last.

"I'm sorry I said that. I have to. I mean. What am I exactly to you? Do you just find me enticing for just this night? Am I... Just good enough for a good night's fuck? I'm sorry for thinking that way but I just want to know... Because.. I could very well ask that to myself as well." Irie rest his head against Lee's back, both his hands holding the man still as if he'll flee from him at any moment.

"Damn it... I don't care if I sound like a typical desperate woman who talks a lot after such things but I'm going to say it anyway. I never saw you as a friend... I'm not pure like you've believed me to be. I've wanted you from the start. Desired you to the point of getting a burning sensation from the pits of my stomach whenever I look at you. Call me insane for wanting you even when you were playing the hobo card but I do. Disgusting, I know, but because... it's you..."

Irie finally let go of the man and stepped back so Lee could face him. This is no time to hide his shameless face now as he glared at the man, not with hate but with his true intention.

"Let's be not just friends. I want us to be more than that." His voice trembled but he spoke crystal clear as he stepped closer, now taking his turn in pinning the man with his hot body against the door; his light brown eyes casted at the man's unfaltering hard on.

"But if you would just want me for the night... My judgments are pretty negotiable."

Without any second thoughts, the brunette just dropped to his knees-his skillful, yet trembling fingers started unbuckling the CEO's belt. In a swift motion, he managed to take the raging member that has waited long enough to be freed.

Fuck. He almost forgot Lee is a half and was reminded by the man's size that happily greeted him; the young oyabun's hot lips and wet orifice gladly welcomed it.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

While his decision was finally irrevocable judging the situation between him and Irie, Lee felt like swatting Irie's hands from his. It's too much for a man like him to bare the sight of the other, not with the times where he's too sensitive mainly because of his raging hard-on. He needed it to be dealt somewhere, ASAP.

"I'm sorry I said that. I have to. I mean. What am I exactly to you? Do you just find me enticing for just this night? Am I... Just good enough for a good night's fuck? I'm sorry for thinking that way but I just want to know... Because.. I could very well ask that to myself as well. Damn it... I don't care if I sound like a typical desperate woman who talks a lot after such things but I'm going to say it anyway. I never saw you as a friend... I'm not pure like you've believed me to be. I've wanted you from the start. Desired you to the point of getting a burning sensation from the pits of my stomach whenever I look at you. Call me insane for wanting you even when you were playing the hobo card but I do. Disgusting, I know, but because... it's you..."

Irie's words ricocheted at Lee's eardrums that he felt it was surreal for the brunette was spouting a confession. And here he thought their feelings weren't mutual. His heart thudded like crazy finally processing what Irie stated. He hesitantly turned towards the blonde who's still clinging at his shirt like a lifeline. Expressions too precious not to notice, feelings that were quite delivered with utmost sincerity, truly Lee felt ecstatic to the point of not speaking at all.

Irie Tsukishima's by far the purest person he'd met. The sincerity of his words almost knocked Lee into some sense. He felt awed by Tsukishima's bravery to deliver his true feelings, unlike him who couldn't even utter a single word. Wretched by the inability to do so, his fingers slowly traced Irie's lips, trying to brand what's left of the kissing memoirs they had earlier.

"It was never my intention to play with your feelings. You're never just a one night stand, we didn't even still have done the deed."
He wanted to mentally slap himself, sounding cool in front of Irie was a total failure.

Lee was not really a word smith when it comes to expressing his true feelings. Lee needed someone who can just stare at his eyes and finally able to know the bits of what his thoughts were heading to. He's a complicated man like that but Irie managed to do it so easily. He'd infiltrated his deepest sense of longing for someone whom he had just met last month.

With all those joyful thoughts lingering inside his head, Lee didn't noticed that the brunette knelt in front of him as he slowly unzipped Lee's pants.

"Wh--what are you doing Irie!?"
The situation pretty much escalated quickly maybe because they're both men and both of them knew what each other wants.

A little bit flushed as Irie managed to lower all of his garments, his member greeted the poor guy quite proudly as if it was begging to be sucked judging from those throbbing veins that held a vow of sooner release.

Softly raking Irie's head, Lee started guiding Irie towards his psyched up member. Certainly, he's the type of person who had low lust tolerance, blame the poor guy for not having sex for a whole month. There's a lot of pent-up desired beneath that huge cock of his.

[tr]

[td]

Irie felt bliss when he heard Lee say those words. He gazed up at the male before him with such passion in his eyes before taking the hot reddening head in his mouth. It sent him to euphoria as his fingers synched with the movement of his head, pumping Lee in an agonizing slow pace. His heart raced as well as the blood in his own erection that he had to take it out and deal with it with his right hand.

How slutty, he thought but he's definitely enjoying every moment of it. It's been years since the oyabun vowed to chastity and he longed to have a man's cock in his mouth. Lee's is top notch; the whole package is divine and definitely blessed with the gods.

Irie let out a couple of mewl and gasped before diving his head back deeper and taking one inch deeper each time his mouth made love to the member; his throat slowly getting used to Lee's size felt fantastic, added to the fact that the male is quivering in front of him. He felt pride from his work that he couldn't help but stroke himself faster from the delicious sight.

"Mmhhh.... Eee-han.... Mggghh..."

That was his throat humming when he finally get Lee at the back of his throat, glancing upwards to watch the man go crazy. Just adding a little more pleasure, his left hand cupped and fondled Lee's firm sac, making sure they won't feel left out.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Those lustful moans Irie voiced out made Lee's cock swell that it's about to burst. He felt his fingers tightening at Irie's hair as the brunette's skills starting to get better out of him. Not liking the sense that his going to lose his control, the CEO changed some pace.

Lee managed to grab Irie's head and intercept his movement, sliding his now slippery cock to Irie's soft cavern, directly towards the back of his throat. Grunting out of pleasure, Lee lowered his head just to see in time Irie's lust-crazed face. The way Irie caressed his balls down to feathery manipulations of the latter's tongue. It drove Lee to the edge of climaxing faster than he'd expected.

Knowing what was bound to happen, Lee managed to push Irie slightly from him as his seed exploded at Irie's bare chest.

"Crap, I'm sorry Irie, I didn't mean to do that."
he knelt together with Irie as he grabbed a handkerchief from his side pockets

Couldn't resist the magic charm that Irie had spell bounded him, Lee kissed Irie once again as if he was trying to reaffirm that all of the happenings weren't falsified by his stupid imagination. Tracing Irie's chin with his lips, he could taste the remnants of his essence. Looking back at Irie made his heart thud once more and his member starting to swell again.

*knock *knock

In a speed of light Lee managed to stand up and straightened his sleeves.
"Wait for a moment, J."

Annoyed with his secretary, he glanced back at the little minx who kept staring at him with doe like eyes.

"Seconds,"
he whispered huskily towards Irie with a smirk.

Acting quite rebellious as of the moment, Lee once again placed his lips on top Irie's as he devoured the brunette with another make-out session.

How he wish Josephine would just vanish and let them continue with this passionate exchanges.

After another minutes, Lee managed to pull himself together and stepped out first from Irie's room. With no further ado, Josephine stood in front of him as she raked her eyes quite rudely at Lee as if inspecting was something amiss.

"What in God's name are you doing inside that room together with that hot man!?" Lee could immediately tell the signs that Josephine was quite wanting to hear his answers like a reporter waiting for some juicy scoop.

The goddamn secretary of his even held a cup of glass in her hands, it's about time Josephine's gonna have a leave of vacation, Lee sourly thought.

[tr]

[td]

Irie loved how the man before him took control, feeling ecstatic when Lee held the back of his head while thrusting his godly manhood in his mouth. He loved the taste... the warmth... the way it almost made him choke and being denied of breathing. Every bit of it. His lust-filled eyes could barely focus on the man who returned the gaze-- Look at me... Remember me and never ever forget this face...

Twisted. Mad. Deeply in love.

He's so close to his own release that he could not think straight anymore but just beat himself until bliss filled his own member sending hot, thick seed on the floor; almost the same time as Lee sprayed his own on the oyabun's chest.

Rendered useless.

Irie shivered and sat still on his legs, not even bothering to hear the knock of the forgotten woman on the door. He was still on his own state of ecstasy, relishing and tasting Lee when the man dove back and greeted his swollen lips with his own. He wished this wouldn't end. That Lee would just stay and forget all his meetings--even for just tonight.

The brunette came to his senses when Lee stepped out of his room. Though his legs were shaking and were drained off their strength, he managed to fake his own quivering and cleaned himself up, finally putting on a shirt and straightened his hair. Looking at the same mirror from earlier, Irie smiled. A soft, satisfied smile until it grew to a huge, shy grin.

"Sorry for leaving you alone here, Miss Josephine. We we're just talking about the presentation I did earlier at work, right? Montclaire-sama." Irie replied.

Stepping out of the room, he sighed and brushed his hair aback. He glanced up at the woman, failing so hard to hide his still undulating pheromones. Walking right past Lee, he let out a playful smirk before heading to the fridge to have a glass of cold water, sighing audibly of satisfaction as he finished, bottoms up.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

"Yeah right, presentatioooon."
Lee almost rolled his eyes judging the way how his secretary slurred those words deliberately.

Josephine should really stop this fantasy of hers despite it becoming true in a matter of time. Lee couldn't still believe that his Irie would do something erotic like that. His, the word made him proud like a stage mother, it made him swoon the moment he thought of those words.

Technically the two of them weren't dating but judging how Irie could pleasure his junior oh so easily, then Lee's willing to know Irie more despite starting their relationship in a sensual scenario.

--I'm gonna woo the fuck out of my man.
He thought with pure determination as his eyes were somewhat plastered at Irie's plump lips. He couldn't help but grin knowing that those lips had already done the wicked.

"Oh, what's this? It's the first time I've seen you grin. You look like a perverted old man by the way."
Couldn't let the moment pass, Josephine jeered at the guy which Lee's grin turn into frown as he stared daggers at his nosy secretary.

"I'm 26."
He grumbled trying to defend his reasons.

"So I've been told."

Almost wanting to throw his poor excuse of a secretary, Lee couldn't help but find the opportunity to slap Irie's ass while Josephine was exiting Irie's loft. He wore a prouder smile as he ruffled the brunette's soft hair.

"See you some time, sexy."
He whispered sexily as he followed suit at his sashaying secretary.

Groaning at another failed attempt of being seducing, Lee managed to lean his head at the wall outside Irie's room which earned him a rather crazy look from Josephine. Why did he have to act like a perverted old geezed!? Quite a way to ruin the mood.

They've already wasted another hour and Lee's in no time to goof around doing strange things. Without further ado, Josephine grabbed his still dazed CEO inside the black escalade as she ordered the driver to furiously drive away.

With a couple of glance towards Lee, Josephine couldn't help but smile at the display of her CEO. It was such a rare expression from someone who'd learn the art of poker face. She wished she could snap some photos in front of his face but that's just asking for a death wish.

True Lee might be more lenient towards her compared to the rest of his staff but he had his limits. It's no fun pushing him too much, Josephine thought as she watched the city lights came into a blur from the glass window of their car.

"Irie Tsukishima, huh."
Josephine muttered which earned Lee to snap at her direction.

[tr]

[td]

Of course, the brunette knew Lee is checking him out after their steamy encounter. He smiled to himself feeling butterflies in his stomach like a love struck teenager-- he's already 25 for Pete's sake. He couldn't believe how things went that fast and that slap on his ass was a reminder that everything is as real as it could get.

"See you some time, sexy."

He chuckled lightly and casually winked at the man liking how he actually sounded. If the woman had left the flat first, he could have easily snatched Lee back in and kissed him one more time but chose not to since it might stir the situation again.

" See you, hot stuff." He replied, smiling as he glance at the pair exit his place. Once the door closed, he leaned against it, sighing deeply.

So what are they now? They're definitely more than just friends; you don't just kiss a friend like that and you definitely don't give a friend a nice, hot blowjob. But they're not actually a couple either. Irie pouted his lips as he pondered the male's words before.

"You will never be just a one night stand... "

Irie smiled gently at the thought. Sure he knows Lee being the boss of the company he works for; he could see the older male being a genuine nice person despite the hard façade whenever it's needed... But of course, he wanted to know him even more. More than what his eyes could see, Irie wanted to reach out to know the man's soul. His warm smile suddenly disappeared upon realizing it won't happen anytime soon. The raven haired male will have to leave Tokyo tomorrow to Fukushima to visit his father. Knowing his demanding of a father, Irie might be forced to stay there for quite a few days, maybe weeks. He might even need a greater luck from the gods if he'll be able to leave and go back to Tokyo at all.

To hell with it all. He pushed himself away from the door and went back in his room and started packing his things. To his great dismay, Irie almost cried out when he forgot to ask for Lee's number.

Of all the things he could ever forget!

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Hot stuff...hot stuff. HOT STUFF.

Lee was at the edge of the car seat as Irie's sexy words replayed on his head like a broken record. He never thought that Irie would had a grand rebound towards his stupid name calling. Were they a thing now? That also kept Lee's head busy as he managed to changed his upper clothes into a tuxedo.

After arriving late at the reception it was undeniable that Lee's the 'man-of-the-hour.' as people kept glancing at his way. It's as if he'd established a self-imposed spotlight surrounding him. Clad in a gorgeous black armani tuxedo, Lee walked with powerful strides towards the VIP round table of the event. Even if he wore a garbage bag, people would still stare at him.

No one ignores a man like him especially someone that held the name of Montclaire.

Throwing greetings at the people who looked important and ignoring those who weren't profitable enough were Lee's memo for the day. With Josephine trailing behind uttering excuse as her boss rudely ignore other people, Lee kept the pace of elegance as his stoic face welcomed the entire hall.

Grabbing a flute of champagne from a passing service crew, Lee's gaze swept at the entire area leaving no one unscathed. There were socialites, high-rank businessmen, people from the film and sports industries and the usual social climbers.

"Montclaire-sama." A woman wearing a black dress with a expensive looking fur shawl approached him, swaying her lips the best she can.

Lee turned his head at the woman who gave a touched of familiarity at his right arm as she giggled in a petite manner. It was too comical for Lee not to laugh but instead of laughing he gave a snide remark to the poor woman.

"Young miss who's trying to climb up the ladder I guess it's time for you to fall in line. I've been informed that the end of the line is outside this hall."
His sly words played well as the poor woman blushed trying to reaffirm the true meaning behind Lee's words.

The young CEO left the social climber without a word as he grabbed an awed Josephine.

"So it's Mr. Hyde right now? Your tongue is on fire," Josephine managed to laugh boisterously despite the strange stairs thrown at the both of them.

Lee grumpily stared at the sea of people hovering the area, he blamed the wretched event for separating him from Irie. He wasn't in the best of moods especially when his sexy time is disturbed. And it's too rare for him to have a private time judging the line of work he came from.

"That was Masengi's heiress you know."

"I know."
Lee sipped some champagne as she stared at the woman who stared at him with embarrassment. He'd just said those words loudly causing the other people to hear it earlier.

As if reading Josephine's non-verbal words he cut the lady with answers,
"I don't want to deal with a two-faced bitch. She's not docile as you think"

"Coming from someone with fluctuating mood-swings "

"I didn't become a CEO just for nothing."
Despite the egotistical remark Josephine remained silent watching his boss' ever present conniving smile.

"Quite a scary man you are Montclaire."

With a smirk of a relpy, Lee excused himself to breathe some fresh air.

[tr]

[td]

... Light breathing.... small footsteps that are barely audible tapping on wooden floor...

A child's voice..

"Mom..?"

Twenty minutes past midnight.

The young master of the Tsukishima household, Irie Tsukishima, age 6, walked down the long wooden hallway of their traditional style home looking for his mother. The young man was slowly dragging a thick futon that was wrapped around his tiny body as his small bare feet took their sweet time taking gentle steps trying not to wake anyone in his presence. Apparently, the young next in line couldn't sleep even if he's already sharing a room with his younger brother Irumi.

It was the end of autumn. The trees have already shed every leaves they had as the dusty night sky eagerly waits for the first fall of snow.

"Mom..?"

"Shh! Did you hear that?"

"I didn't hear anything. Stop imagining things."

"Are you sure about this? What if they find out?"

"No one will find out. This special drug won't show traces in the autopsy. It'll be like having a simple heart attack. Now go give this to the boss."

Irie, afraid of what he had overheard from a lighted room immediately scurried back to his bedroom. He didn't recognize the voices but they were conversing inside Izakaya's office, the family lawyer.

The next day, Irie found his father mourning next to a body covered in white sheet. It was his mother. According to the family doctor, she had a heart attack after staying up all night doing a lot of paperwork. Stress and lack of sleep.

Young Irie thinks otherwise. Looking around, he saw Izakaya's blank face drowned with the sea of gloom-tainted faces of their brothers.

Numb....

Everything went numb and blank. Then a scream.

A child's scream...

---

Irie's eyes flushed open from the loud thudding of his chest and heaved a deep sigh. Of all the nightmares he would have. He almost wished he could at least have a wet dream with Lee in it instead. The poor guy is probably stressing out about visiting his hometown subconsciously. The place is a nightmare itself.

Standing up, he shook the jitters and got ready for today's work.

Work...

He had invested so much time and effort for this normalcy of a routine just to leave it after a short period of time. Although Irie will just take a week's leave, it's still a bit disheartening. What a waste.

"Where are you going again, Fukushima? Taking the shinkansen?" Kawamura inquired while holding Irie's letter for LOA.

"I'm taking a priv... I'm taking the plane. I am very sorry for this urgent notice, Kawamura-san. My family called for an emergency, my presence is badly needed there."

Kawamura let out a pout, making it visible for Irie. However being a rookie, he's already an asset of the group and it'll be a huge loss even for just a week.

"Alright then. Before you leave, please teach Aki some of your work so he could take over temporarily. He might not look like it but he is capable enough." The man nodded at the busy liaison who kept waking around collecting papers while talking on the phone.

Irie sighed and shook his head.

"Kawamura-san, you shouldn't talk about people that way based only on their looks. You might be surprised what he's capable of... Of course, given the proper training." He smiled and dismissed himself, finally approaching the overly stressed out young man.

It'll be a long day and he couldn't wait until he meets Lee. But given the CEO's packed schedule, he might miss him in time before his father's bodyguards pick him up in his place.

He just wish the man wouldn't freak out by this urgent matter.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Done with the seemingly disastrous party the other day, Lee woke up from a dreamless sleep as his eyes surveyed the spacious room where he had his slumber. Despite the charity ball's success, the young CEO couldn't help but sigh at the attitude those socialites were trying to pull.

They were either cunning or plainly stupid. Nevertheless as long as these people donated their funds to help those who were depraved with the needs in life. Lee couldn't care if they fished cash from their bottomless pockets. Rich people really made Lee's head throb with annoyance with all their idiosyncrasies and elite pretenses.

His thoughts were abruptly cut with a ring of his phone, stretching his numb arms he grabbed the phone and turned it into speaker mode. His brow rose another inch as he'd saw the caller from the screen.

"Zup, pops."

"..." a pregnant pause ensued followed by a booming voice of agitation.

"Listen here you ungrateful son of mine! How long are you going to stay in the country!?"

"I had some things to look upon."
He answered rather vaguely.

"Are those things by any chance involves a yakuza?"

"H-how di---"
--Oscar you little piece of shit.

"Return to Manhattan at once, stupid son. I don't want you involved in something crazy as that. By the way, bring me some sweets and a red Kimono for your mom."

The call ended with a beep as Lee stared at his phone sighing. He didn't feel angry because he knew Oscar would definitely fess up to his old man. That guy was unfortunately his father's spy or something, he practically rants to his father like he's some modern diary. Oscar's such a bitch like that, Lee grumbled as he started his day with a glum.

Of course everyday in his life started with a glum. Not even Irie could lift his spirits knowing that he's going to leave the brunette for quite some time. Lee felt saddened that he couldn't improve their loving relationship into fruition now that his father wanted him home.

Talk about bad luck...

[tr]

[td]

As per Kawamura's request, Irie mentored Aki to become a fill in for his position that whole day. It wasn't as tough as he thought it would be because the young liaison is a fast learner which is always a good thing. Somehow, Irie's mind was filled with eagerness to at least meet Lee that day but there's no such luck. He's stuck in the department's floor and the CEO's office is in the top floor. So, this is how it's like dating a perpetually busy CEO.

Dating?

Irie blushed at the thought. Although he had given the man some mouth service last night right after his confession, he didn't exactly get a concise response from the other male. But of course, judging from Lee's reaction right after that, he might get a chance without needing to say a word. Still, traditional he might be, the young oyabun wants confirmation. Something like being in a serious relationship and not just to feed someone's curiosity or worse, a fuck buddy. He can be such a girl sometimes and he hates it.

5:00 pm.

Irie packed his things and bid his farewell to the group. One girl suddenly gave him a hug; it was highly unappealing judging from the complete desperation of the woman. He wanted to push her away but people are looking and he didn't want to look like a jerk to everyone. Four weeks in the office and this is the first time he encountered an incredibly awkward situation.

His time is ticking. Irie took his chance and stood in front of the office of the ever elusive CEO. Without any appointments nor any notice, Irie braved himself and disregarded any doubts or shame. He just needs to talk and say farewell to Lee. Stat.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

If a journalist could document Lee's life it would be pretty devastating knowing that it consists of repetitive calls and undying meetings. His whole day pass with a blur with him staying in his office while attending to the calls of their clients and partners.

His life was pretty boring but thankfully he'd met Irie Tsukishima and his wicked ways of entertaining his southern region. Chuckling at the sudden change of his thoughts his eyes trailed at Josephine who was holding with her some stack of folders. Knowing how the mind of her chief officer works the cunning woman backed away immediately after placing the heaps of files on his table.

Sighing in agony Lee grabbed the first folder and flipped some papers. His expressions suddenly soured the moment his eyes surveyed its content. His eyes blazed with the common anger as he throw the files away from his table. Knowing that his boss always throws temper tantrums Josephine picked the messy files from the pristine floor.

"Tell Kadokawa that he's fired and post a hiring on the internet."
His voice commanding while ruffling his hair angrily.

Mistakes were absolutely non-negotiable especially for a project development officer who had failed a proposal. Their company don't need drastic losses. The projects Kadokawa made couldn't even reach the breakeven point judging how incurred so much expenses and lesser revenue. Lee decided that he needs to let him go.

Surely his father wouldn't like this news but judging how lenient the old man can be, he'd just let it slide. Too bad Lee's handling the company as of the moment, there's no way in hell he's letting someone slip that easily.

"What are you standing in there? Move."
He motioned the woman who was looking at him to leave his office quite rudely.

Josephine getting used to it just wave her right hand and left the room. Lee on the other hand leaned at his reclining chair as he indulge himself with countless sighs mirroring his stress.

[tr][td]

Irie was about to knock on the door but a woman stormed out of it causing Irie to slightly back away. It was Lee's secretary. Right. He remembered her being in the living room waiting while he and Lee made out in his bedroom. Does she have any idea what happened that time? He blushed just by thinking of it.

He bowed slightly and greeted the woman.

"I came to see Mr. Montclaire... I'm sorry for the sudden request, but this is urgent. It won't take long."

Smiling, he excused himself and entered the room. The first time he went here, the office was spic and span, spotless and pristine. Today, the CEO's desk is piled with mountains of papers; files and documents probably for the man to sign. Once he got the man's attention, he smiled and stepped closer to the desk. Oh, the poor guy, face crumpled with stress and colored with anxiety. He wished he could at least spare the man from his another bad news... But Lee should know they won't be seeing each other for a little while.

"Hi there. Busy as usual, huh."

Irie didn't really know how he would start this. How he would break Lee's heart even before he could make it. He picked up a stray of paper lying on the ground; Josephine might have missed it, and placed it on top of the desk. Looking at the man, Irie longed to comfort him. Soothe his tense shoulders and whisper caring words. The way a lover is supposed to do to their special someone. However, he's still holding back. Lee might have been really sweet with him back then-- even calling him 'sexy' but are they an item now? Or just in the flirting stage?

"Work just ended for me. Kawamura told me to teach his liaison, Aki so he could... Take my place while I was gone."

The brunette's face sported a small frown. Certainly it's not the best time for Lee to receive another grim news, but Irie didn't want to beat around the bush. His time is running out.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Josephine's mind was in a rush that secretary didn't even noticed the brunette trying to converse with her. She sped through the elevator like she was chased by the devil, clearly too busy too notice even her surroundings.

Lee on the other hand also did the same thing as he kept typing on his laptop with an inhuman speed. The young CEO when in work was usually on fire. He didn't even noticed that the brunette of his dreams stepped foot at his office. Sighing he managed to ruffle his hair as he corresponded with the other general managers from the different branches. His pair of eyeglasses mirrored the hypnotic screen of the device as he analyze its contents.

"Hi there. Busy as usual, huh."

He swore he'd seen his spirit rose a centimeter from his body as he immediately glanced at the source of the voice. From the heaps of papers and folders atop his desk, his eyes viewed Irie as the brunette inspected his messy office. All of a sudden the young CEO tried to salvage what's left of his dignity as he hurriedly relocated his papers and clean his messy table at least.

"Oh Irie good to see you here."
He calmly stated as he tried to balance the stack of paper already landsliding towards the pristine floors.

"Work just ended for me. Kawamura told me to teach his liaison, Aki so he could... Take my place while I was gone."

Taking Irie's words into dark, Lee stopped what he was doing as he readjusted his eyeglasses. His piercing green analyzed the brunette's expression bringing verdict to those glum reaction. Lee almost forgot to tell Irie he's going back to Manhattan too. He just postponed it because he thought that Irie would still be at his office when the time comes that he's going to tell him. In the end both of them will part ways for a bit.

Being the mature person he's trying to be, he glanced at Irie and smiled trying not to worry the brunette despite the storming feeling inside of him.

"Oh I see, bring me souvenirs and have a safe trip."
He tried to act nonchalant as possible as he examined the stack of papers absentmindedly.

"Before I forgot, I'll be in Manhattan for a week."
He calmly stated like bringing the news was definitely not something to worry about.

Which was totally the opposite since he knew his old man would do drastic measures for him not to have his life intertwine with some Yakuza. Lee Monclaire was screwed in his head if he thought that his old man would merrily let him ride his jet back to Japan.

Though the young CEO will have nothing of that, he's going to make sure that the one week absence will remain as it is. It was saddening to think that their relationship had no foundation of assurances since they've just started dating. Lee sighed and concluded he's going to make up for it when he returns back to Japan.

[tr][td]

Maybe the composed tone wasn't the kind of response Irie was expecting from Lee, but they're not teenagers anymore to engage into such dramatic goodbyes, and he had to remind himself that he's talking to a CEO. But his heart couldn't help but sink into a deeper sadness. He hoped Lee could at least show a little remorse through his eyes... Guess the young CEO had really mastered the art of having a poker face. Even with that calm smile.

"Of course... I'll make sure to bring you something really nice." He glanced at the male's shoulder and smiled but that quickly wiped off his face when the other mentioned about him leaving for Manhattan, also for a week.

"Oh... Well. Safe trip to you too. I hope we can contact each other while we're apart? Is that possible?" he said, looking down at his feet where it seemed to be planted on that same spot. Why was he being shy all of a sudden? They're lovers now. They should have each others personal contact numbers. Irie was also hoping they could go out to dinner at least this one before he leaves at 9, but judging from the pile of work Lee had to accomplish, he didn't dare ask the man.

He's a grown-up man who should not beg for his lover's attention 24/7 like any typical woman. Irie kept on telling himself that.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Callous he might be, Lee immediately noticed the drop of atmosphere inside the room. The gradual heavy feeling whenever he looks at Irie's calm face. It was then he knew that something's off but with all the stress piled up for him he didn't took it to heart as he resumed doing his work.

"Oh... Well. Safe trip to you too. I hope we can contact each other while we're apart? Is that possible?"

"Sure, here's my private number."
Lee scribbled at some post-it and handed it to the brunette.

Before the piece of paper reached the latter's fingertips, Lee grabbed Irie's left hand and pulled the brunette closer to him. No words were uttered as he gave his lover a passionate kiss of farewell behind the close doors of his pristine office. A romance that should kept in the dark or it'll turn everything Lee's worth into a shamble. The danger of dancing with the devil's tune yet the allure of something as immaculate as Irie Tsukishima.

Tongues intertwined, Lee wished this could go for an eternity. Pulling himself away before his restraints snapped and turn it into another sweet destruction, Lee managed to gave feathery kisses to his lover's cheek with an assurance that everything's gonna be fine.

"I'm just one call away."
He'd spoken sensually as he placed a gentle kiss once more.

His hands trailed playfully at Irie's tie as he assessed the brunette's reaction. It's his way of staking claim, there's no way he'd leave his lover without his kiss to charm his brooding lover.

[table=width: 500, align: center][tr][td]

Irie sighed. Finally having something to connect with his beloved. He reached out for the note but that tug on the arm and the sensual kiss that followed caught him off guard. The young CEO never really fails to make his heart skip a beat and send fluttery sensations in the pits of his stomach. Carefully grabbing a fistful of the man's hair, he returned the passionate kiss, letting his instincts and tongue delve with the flow. Lee Montclaire- Saiyounji... Everything about him is divinity, perfectly mixed with complexity. That and the man is one hell of a kisser, he could easily just take the brunette's breath away with it.

Irie's heart clenched, knowing it could be nothing more than this. Time has never been their friend as the pair could get very busy while being away for so long. Yes, even a week could be a very long time for their recent brooding relationship. The brunette could only take comfort on the other's broad chest; clinging on Lee's shoulders for dear life as they exchanged kisses.

Excitement. Caution. Fear.

The fact that they made out in Lee's office-- knowing full well that anyone might come in through that unlocked door suddenly made Irie really uncomfortable and afraid; not for him, but for Lee. This kind of taboo relationship could be the man's undoing if someone discovers them. It could as well be his, too, if his father knew...

Irie unwillingly pulled away with a soft gasp as the other male did. That kiss alone made his face red down to his neck and ears. He realized just now how he held his breath during that kiss and is now catching for it. He gazed up at the man who lovingly whispered words of assurance. With those words and those loving kisses on his cheeks, it was enough. Everything will be OK.

Returning a small nod, he pulled away from the embrace, smoothing the man's shirt and his hair back in place, trying to erase any traces of their passionate exchange.

God. Just looking at his goddamn hot of a lover makes his temperature rise once more. Irie looked up at Lee and nodded, trying to calm himself.

"See you in a week, Lee-san." he whispered lovingly and finally turned away, walking out of the office.

Don't look back. Don't look back or it'll hurt more. It's only a week, Irie.

But that is rather tough because the brunette wasn't able to hold his restraints. That sensual kiss left him half hard. He'll deal with it somehow when he gets home. Fuck. This is going to be tough.

[/td][/tr][/table]

The thought of grabbing Irie's hand and begging him to stay was consuming Lee's head like a bruise begging to be healed. For him, scenarios like that was totally pathetic but when he's the one experiencing it--totally different. Suffocating and painful enough for him to watch Irie's back leave his office.

For a grown-up he needed to pull his shit together or he'll be deemed as a pathetic loser who couldn't even withstand a visibly long-distant relationship in an one week span. It was all self-pity that he'd fall into such theatrics of so called longing.

Why was it so hard to control such feelings when falling for someone!? He didn't dared question his feelings but he's definitely falling for Irie--hard enough that he feared that the worst is yet to come.

Clasping his hands tightly, he stared at the still double doors with an unknown feeling weltering inside of him.

Pressing a button from his telephone, he tried to reschedule his flight. The sooner he leave the place the better. His office holds the memory of them parting ways.

Lee Montclaire couldn't even believe that he's definitely the one who's capable of romancing the romantic.

The densely populated Manhattan unbeknownst, to every dreamy tourists that seeks the place for its prosperity and perfection, lies the ugly truth of people living with their paycheck to paycheck.

Overpriced, Overpopulated and Overrated; clearly Lee Montclaire hated the place he once called home.

Astounding beauties and materialism that were enamored with their famous labeled ornaments were such a contrast with his baseball cap and well insulated clothing for the upcoming winter war. He'd always prefer the norm over a Burberry trench coat, he chimed.

As cliche as it gets, Lee almost rolled his eyes as he stood in front of a modernized 60-floor giant of a building which isn't really something compared to the other 90 plus gigantic towers a hundred yards away.

Still, it's one of the most sought after company in terms of world financial, Monclaire Internationals Co. Despite being the headquarters of all business transactions all over the world, Lee managed to squeeze himself a residence at the last three floors of the building.

Since his pilot was unavailable with his selfish requests of flying ASAP due to important matters, he'd cancelled Josephine's request to call the co-pilot and catch a domestic flight towards New York. His board didn't expect his early visit, good enough for him to ease all the spotlight.

Entering the ground floor with too many people hovering around trying to locate themselves, Lee managed to reach the elevators in one piece.

"Fuck, wrong elevator."
He cursed as he was almost swept by the horde of people going upwards the building.

Managing to escape barely, he reached to the last and isolated elevator as he lazily fished out a golden card and swiped it to the elevator. Clearly the people that were waiting in the queue took a brazen glance at a man who's wearing a commoners clothes while trying to use a VIP elevator.

"Excuse me sir but that elevator is for private use only."
The guard rushed to everyone's curious pleas.

Not wanting to cause too much ruckus, Lee smiled and gave up the idea of going into his warm abode and rode together with the annoyed looking people. Are they hoping for a show? Unfortunately Lee's not fond of giving such just to boost his non-existent ego. He's too jet-lagged to give a fck at every bystander that annoys him.

"You're probably new. I'll let it slide for now, man."
He tapped the guards shoulder and pushed the close button of the elevator.

Lee endured the tightness inside the contraption as he finally managed to arrive at the Administration office. He was about to set foot towards the Head secretary's office but a personnel stopped him antagonistically.

"Authorized personnel only, you're only authorized to enter this office----"
He rudely waved the woman who was rudely staring at him from head to toe, clearly exasperated with their continuous interruptions.

"A CEO perhaps?"
His words were laced with sarcasm but the woman clearly interpreted it the other way around.

"You better watch your tongue Heather, just get the man in my office." Her boss peeked at the cubicle with a steaming cup of coffee, not amused with his receptionist's ushering.

"FUCKING FINALLY!!"
Lee raised in arms tiredly as he walked towards the private room like a living zombie.

"Cursing too much? You must be tired." The man situated himself in the soft white couch while handing Lee a cup of coffee.

"No shit."
He removed his cap and lay down on the couch, tired enough not to do pleasantries anymore.

"You're no kid but you're acting like one. If it irritates you that your employees couldn't even recognize their very own CEO then how about joining office activities perhaps?"

"No thank you, I'm fine with them treating me like shit,"

"Someone's been so salty, lover's spat,"

"Shut it, old man. Mind your own business,"

"It's my business once you stepped in my office."

"It isn't your business coz' this office belonged to my corporation,"

"What are you doing in here the first place? I was told by your father that you're doing something dangerous in Japan,"

"Jesus, that old chatterbox never gets his facts right."

"Seriously kid, your parents wants to see you. And by that, it means now."

"Hmm?"
Lee managed to yawn as he opened his left eye.

"They're on their way to this office." The well-built man said as he calmly drink his coffee, amused with Lee's reaction.

Lee almost slipped at the couch upon hearing the dreaded news, clearly doused by reality that his parents are going to kill him.

a potatoderpness.gif?2 for the long post.

[tr][td]

Irie dropped the idea of touching himself for relief. If he had gone and done it his bedroom, it'll only get worse. He will only miss his lover. He will only recall the things they did in there... Those precious seconds that Lee had him enclosed down on the bed with his large body undulating with desire...

Sigh...

True to Izakaya's words, the trio from yesterday arrived at exactly nine in the evening in Irie's peaceful abode. Irie didn't give any signs of joy upon laying his eyes on them-- especially on Izakaya. The travel was quite fast as Izakaya had used the group's private jet as per the Oyabun's orders for Irie's comfort. Wow. Talk about being spoiled and pampered in contrast of what he had thought the men would do. The whole trip was all but dead silence around them. Takuzo was the first to approach Irie, holding a tray with cigarettes and a lighter on it, hoping his dear waka would at least open up for him. Irie glanced at the bulky man and faintly smiled.

"I'm sorry, Takuzo. I don't smoke... Can I have some tea instead?"

The bald, bulky man could only freeze the moment he saw that smile. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks as he turned and grabbed his twin brother's arm.

"Why is he like that?! Why is our waka like that, Takuya?" He exclaimed in a whisper.

"Eeeh? What do you mean?" A baffled Takuya replied. "And why are we whispering?"

"Becaaaaause! Waka-dono... He's... He's very charming!! I asked him if he wanted to smoke but he refused and..."

"And what? Speak up, Baka-kuzo. I ain't got all day!"

"He friggin smiled at me! You should have seen his smile even the slightest... It was...! It was...!"

"Takuzo." All of a sudden, Irie's voice turned stern and blank. "Where is my tea?" Guess he could pull off the tough oyabun image after all since Takuzo perked up and scrammed to get the damned drink from the sound of his tone alone. He needs more practice...

--

Irie was taken by surprise as soon as he stepped inside the gate of their traditional home in Fukushima. The members of the Tsukishima group all lined up paving his path towards the front door, all bowed down before him with a loud, rather enthusiastic greeting despite the time.

Irie kept his stern look as he walked; not that he's trying, but it's how he's exactly feeling. Unimpressed. He could never forget this image that had burned in his mind for a long time. Seeing his wretched of a brother and his father ahead of that path, is he really ready to face them? Is he ready to accept what's ahead of his life as the next in line?

Warm smile and an outstretched arms of old age and years of criminal works welcomed the brunette. "Irie. Welcome home."

"Father." He bowed deeply and decided, it'd be best to just be civilized during his stay. For old time's sake and also, at the very least, to honor his mother's memories in this place. "It's great to see you healthy and well. Izakaya told me otherwise."

The old man grinned and flexed his arm in a very goofy manner. "Me? Ill? Izakaya should get his facts straight. You're looking good yourself. Irumi told me how thin and weak you've become from his recent visit."

Irie glanced at his brother who hasn't said a word and smirked. "Well, Irumi should join Izakaya on getting their facts straight."

A burst of laughter echoed throughout the courtyard that surprised many of the clan members. Certainly, the Head of the group is deeply glad to have his first son back. He ushered Irie inside as the few rest followed them. It will be a long night.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Before Lee managed to dash like a reindeer and escape his annoying set of parentals, he was then halted by a man on his 50's wearing a Hawaiian theme set-up with a sunglasses lazily covering his emerald eyes and a woman on her forties sipping a Dark Mocha Frappuccino while staring at Lee quite stoically.

His only way of exit was then shut by the two weird individuals with an aura that pulled the rest of the staff towards them. Of course they knew the duo, coz' they happened to be the foundation of everything related to Monclaire. Be it the Hellipad on the last floor down to the spec of dust on the ground floor, it's their property.

The seemingly intimidated one, which was the woman with a rogue red lipstick stalked forward as she handed her frap nonchalantly at her attendant. Her eyes held an unreadable wisdom as she lifted her left brow while scrutinizing her son from head to foot.

"I see you're still gung-ho with that 'trying to be normal look'," she air-quoted with both of her hands which a dramatic eye-roll followed suit.

"Should I wear a three piece suit and a hat, mother?"
He retorted rudely which earned him a look of concern from his dad like he shouldn't have said that.

Of course, Tsubaki Saiounji was curse and beauty stormed in a single entity, she's the type of woman you'll never see in any ordinary streets nor the type you don't lightly mess with. In Lee's opinion, it could make Josephine and Kyoko and angel compared to his mother. He wondered why all the woman surrounding him was all cunning and vindictive. The impossible normalcy he wanted for his dad would also not be provided by his mom.

"You've grown quite some guts to talk to your mother like that. Was it that Yakuza friend of yours who gave you a Yakuza 101? How about you try and threaten me, let's grade that skills of yours, yes?"Her tone might be calm but the people in the building knew that Tsubaki Saiounji meant business.

Cut from the same cloth; made from the same mold. Despite their hate with each other and the need of sarcasm, Lee and Tsubaki happened to share the same habits and the same faces. Even Lee's father, who's also quite an annoying mess, had the difficulty of stopping his mother and son.

The rest of the day continued with the three of them leaving the office with relief-filled people. Josephine who arrived three hours later immediately escorted the three to Lee's penthouse. It didn't end well for Lee judging from his gloomy aura and that triumphant snicker from Lady Tsubaki.

"Lee, the souvenirs."
His father whispered to Lee trying to sneak from Tsubaki some of his favorite sweets.

Lee nodded to his father with a sigh knowing that the hard-headed old man of his won't stop bothering him with the promised sweets despite being a diabetic. He needed to get away from his parents real quick, it gave him tenfold of stress compared to his work.

After an afternoon tea and a chat between the three, more like a heated argument regarding Lee's absurdity in Japan. The folks left his flat which earned Lee a weak smile as he slumped at his grey sofa.

"I need you to review the books, Lee. It might be balanced but the controller gave tick marks with the payables. He also noted the share of stocks per investor as you see in these other fol---"

"Okay, just put it in my desk please Josephine I needed my goddamn rest."
Josephine knowing her boss' stressed expression dropped the conversation immediately as she excused herself.

A couple of hours laying in there, blankly staring at the absolutely fancy chandelier dangling at the ceiling that would probably kill him once the chains were broken, Lee managed to fish his phone from his pocket and dialled Irie's number.

He needed to recharge and it's even his first day in Manhattan. To hear the brunette's voice was only his chance of comfort knowing that they're miles away from each other. His fingers drummed at his abdomen unconsciously as he patiently waited for Irie to answer his call. His eyes lost again in the chandelier as he rephrase thousands of words in his head on how to great his lover in a cool and loving way.

[tr][td]

That night of Irie's arrival, the Tsukishima group gathered and held a welcome party. Booze and food flowed and loud chatter of men filled the main hall of their house, ignoring the lateness of the night. The once dull and gloomy place of the yakuza headquarters suddenly became cheerful in just one night.

Irie had changed into a rather comfortable dark blue kimono and a black hakama as he sit next to his father in front of the ecstatic crowd. People couldn't help but express their gratitude towards Irie; some had offered gifts for the return of their young waka. The brute-looking men also couldn't help but talk about how their young waka had grown to be a fine-looking man; admiring his remarkable beauty and how he took after their late Lady Nobuko. His father, Tsukishima Yasuhiro was the proudest for the return of his prodigal son. He did most of the talking during the party happily chatting with Izakaya and some men from the higher rank in the group, as usual, discussing about their various businesses and the time when Irie will exchange cups. Irie could only listen and observe. Fatigued, he sighed and turned his neck as his body started feeling sore from sitting there for more than an hour. This is totally not Irie Tsukishima's scene despite being the first son because firstly, this is not what he grew up with during his adolescence days. Thinking if he was in his small apartment back in Kyoto, he would be spending the night reading a book or probably reviewing his report for the next day of work. He glanced at Irumi who had also surrounded a huge wall around him as he sat on the far edge of the main table, downing half a glass of beer. He sighed at the sad state of his younger brother and the consequences he's facing just by being the second son. It's not like it's Irumi's fault.

Being a yakuza's son is tough job. They expect you to follow whatever path your ancestors had paved and do the same for the next generation. The people that surrounds you 24/7 are all cunning and could easily stab you from behind if they wanted to. Irie's family line is probably not the cleanest but he has his own personal values. Be good and do good. Its what his mother had taught him after all in his early age before she died.

The brunette glanced at the time and thought he'd had enough for the night as his throbbing head has began nagging at him to have a rest as well so he decided to turn in.

---

The sound of his phone ringing early in the morning woke Irie up from his deep slumber, gasping as soon as he saw who's been calling him. The brunette was glad it was just a voice call and not a video call or he will be forever embarrassed by how he looked. His father forbid him to wear his loose shirt and pyjamas as the next in line should always be properly dressed even when sleeping so he was forced to wear a classic cotton yukata. Still, he fixed his scruffy bed hair and hurriedly picked up.

"Hello?"

He winced from how his morning voice sounded a little softer than usual while it cracked at the end through the other line. He cleared his throat and chuckled a bit, feeling a lot more embarrassed.

"Ahh... Sorry about my voice, Lee-san. I just woke up."

[/td][/tr][/table]

After three rings, Irie answered the call. Lee managed to rest his neck at the plush couch while his other hand managed to flat the stressed creases on his forehead.

"Sorry for disturbing you at such an ungodly hour. "
His eyes darted at the modernized clock that indicated 6 in the evening which is supposedly 5 in the morning in Japan.

He even failed to calculate the time difference and just dialled Irie's number wanting to hear the male's voice.

"By the way how are you doing in your folk's house?"

Despite the nagging feeling and imagination that Irie might be fist fighting with the rest of his clan's people to commemorate his arrival. Doubt that his imaginations were true, Lee managed to huff the absurdity of Irie acting all macho since the guy was all delicate and such.

His Irie though had a fearsome and reliable character despite not having the same built as Lee. He wouldn't admit but if Irie tries to intimidate him, he would likely be intimidated. After all, his poker face and coldness was just an act needed to be worn at an establishment filled with different kinds of people.

"Make sure to eat breakfast too."
He scratched the little stubble on his chin as he tried to remember that Japanese people are early risers.

His heart happily thumped whenever he heard Irie's voice but knowing the distance, it just made him more excited just to focus not only on his face but at the latter's voice.

[tr][td]

Irie's chest fluttered upon hearing his lover's manly yet beautiful voice. He smiled at its gentleness and genuine concern.

"No, no! It's fine. I don't mind at all. I uh..." he paused a bit, distancing his phone as he was unable to suppress a yawn. "Mnnn... I was just about to get up. Are you in Manhattan now? Well then, good evening to you, Lee-san." The brunette sat up and smiled to himself, half dazed by his own sleepiness and the latter's loving voice. It's yet another thing that made him fall for Lee all the more.

"By the way how are you doing in your folk's house?"

The question woke Irie's senses as he really didn't know where to start. He bit his lip as he assessed the situation.

"Uhm. I'm really good." He started, now fully awake. "The trip was pretty fast since my father lend me his private jet which was really unnecessary. I could have taken the shinkansen, I wouldn't mind at all. I guess my old man wanted everything to be comfortable for me. Then upon arrival to our house, the group greeted me warmly and my father had been really happy to see me... Irumi, not too much, I think. They kinda threw a welcome party of some sort for me. It was not how I thought it would be." He chuckled a bit. "They were all brutes! It's kinda scary."

The brunette blushed as Lee reminded him to eat breakfast. Closing his eyes, he savored the endearing voice his lover had just made.

"Mhm. Yes sir~ Although I would really love it if you're the one who prepared the meal." He teased. It was just an idea. His wishful thinking but somehow, someday, he hoped it would actually happen. Him waking up next to his precious sleepyhead.

"Enough about me. How are you, Lee-san? Tell me about your trip there."

[/td][/tr][/table]