逆境と戦う:Gyakkyō to Tatakau ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~ & Sosuke0549

Sosuke0549

Gaara's breathing increased as he fought the Yoma that continued to come at him, it was like there was no end to them! He glanced over at Aoi who had returned by his side. The two of them were well trained and a great pare. Gaara glared at the monsters that surrounded him and Aoi. He was going to reach his limit soon... So there was no time to play around with the creatures. He was about to attack when he heard a frightening scream.

"AAAAGGGHHHH!!! AHHH!!"

Gaara's eyes widened. That was one of the claymore s. Clare! She needed help!

"Cover me! I'm going to see what's wrong! "

He told Aoi, slicing threw a Yoma to break free from the circle, following the sound of Clare's screaming. He found the girl in a small alley way. She had her sword in the ground. She was on her knees and clenching her weapon tightly. A dark Yoma area surround her...and the poor girls skim began to change color, her teeth sharpening...her vains visible, ..she had went past her limit! She was turning into a Yoma!

"Stop! You must revert back! "

He told her, going to her side. Tears streaming down her face. She was scared...scared to turn...scared to die...scared to kill herself.

"I..I Can't revert back aggh...ha.haaa!! Please! Please kill me! Let me die as a human! Uugghh!!"

"Clare..."

Gaara bit his lip.

"Fight it...please... I don't want to--"

"IM BEGGING YOU! I can't fight it...much longer! Ugh! Aaggghh!! Please...please! "

Gaara hesitated. This was one of the reasons why the upper claymore's looked down on him. He had a very difficult time killing his comrades when it was necessary. If a claymore went passed their limit, they were told to kill themselves before they lose their human minds...or have on of there comrades do so...

"I--"

Gaara's eyes widened- unable to speak. The Girl had suddenly attacked him, stabbing a hand threw his cheat. Blood came from Gaara's month. As his vision began to blure.

"Ha..haha! "

She ripped out her hand and Gaara fell limp on the ground as the new MUCH more powerful Yoma stood. She was now...an awakened being!

Gaara's eye lids felt heavy, The awaken being, clenched her sword and brought it down on to Gaara's body, stabbing him in the back! He gasped, coughing on blood. He winced in pain as she twisted her weapon inside him.

"Aahh! Ghh!! "

"Die!! DIE!"

This wasn't Clare any more...it was A true blood thirst Yoma.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Sosuke0549

A scream reaches their ears, and they glance at each other. Gaara goes towards the sound, leaving Aoi to finish off the Yoma that were in that area. "Dammit! This is...no good..." He grits his teeth, feeling the change begin. He hurries to finish off the rest, and once he had, hurries towards where the scream had come from, only to stop in his tracks, staring at the scene in front of his eyes.

An awakened being, what was once Claire, had her weapon sticking into Gaara's back, who was pinned to the ground, a hole in his chest, and blood seeping into the dirt. He felt a clenching in his stomach, a wrenching feeling at his heart, as he looked at the two. For a mkment, he just stares. Then, he grits his teeth, his hands tighten around his weapons. "You...BITCH!" He bares his teeth at her, his eyes wide with fury, glowing eerily.

"You'll regret the moment you laid your blade on him!" Aoi begins to laugh maniacly, making the being look at him, almost confused at his reaction. In the blink of eye however, he had moved behind her, and shoved one of his blades right through her arm, spinning his body, and cutting it clean off, the severed limb flying away and landing in the ground a few feet away. Blood spurts from the stump where her arm had been, and she screams.

He lands nimbly away from her, his body trembling, with uncontrollable laughter, and something more grim. Aoi had lost control. Unlike regular Claymore, he had what was called "triggers". First trigger to lose control, and he cannot stop fighting until the battle is finished, and he gains power, upping his own by almost triple the power. His appearance will change, but nit drastically. However, if it gets bad enough, the second trigger will be broken, and he can't come back, becoming an awakened being.

His appearance changes, his nails becoming sharp and long, his teeth becoming like daggers, or cat's teeth. Tiger markings form on his skin, which had paled, the triangular markings blue like his hair. A long line of spiked objects form on his back, much like that if his daggers, but smaller, and a tail forms, long and thin, with a dagger at the end. His body takes cat like appearance, his knees bent, his limbs becoming slightly longer.

The whole thing takes a matter of seconds. He attacks again, moving even faster than usual, spinning midair and slashing out, attacking at random, but never missing his mark. It was a blur of movement, blood flew everywhere, Claire's and his own. Screams and yells, slashing and attacking, the whole works. But, it was over soon.

Claire almost got the upper hand, but at the last moment Aoi dodges, and jumps over her, sinking his blades right into heart, running them up, an decapitating her, her severed head flying off. Her dead body falls lifelessly to the ground, and Aoi moves away, but then collapses. His appearance changes back. He had wounds everywhere, but what was weirdest was his eye, the one he covered usually, was bleeding, blood dripping down his cheek. He was passed out as well.

While he'd been fighting, the rest of the Yoma had been exterminated, and the other Claymore had followed the sound to where Gaara and Aoi were, and some had seen the fight between Aoi and Claire. The leader of this mission walks to Gaara, kneeling down next to him. "What the hell happened here? What the bloody hell did I just see?!?" She was angry, it was obvious by the look in her eyes.

Gaara gripped the dirt under him into his fists as if that would ease his pain.

"C-clare-- ugh!!"

"You...BITCH!" [/Quote]

Gaara's eyes widened slightly hearing Aoi's voice. He didn't want the other getting hurt! He didn't want to lose any more of his comrades.

"A-Aoi! Don't! "

But it was too late, he bares his teeth at her, his eyes wide with fury, glowing eerily. He had never seen such emotion in Aoi before...what was going on?

"You'll regret the moment you laid your blade on him!" [/Quote]

The awaken being laughed.

"Oh is that so~..ha...hahaha...AHH!!! YOU FUCKING CLAYMORE! DAMN YOU!! DIE!!"

The awaken beings laughing had turned into painful screams and then angry yelling as Aoi suddenly appeared behind her and cut off her arm, the severed limb flying away and landing to the ground a few feet away. Blood splashes from the wounded creature...the purple splattering Gaara and the walls. Clare tries to attack him But Aoi Lands away, his body trembling, with uncontrollable laughter, and something more grim. Who was this....what was this? Was this really Aoi or..was He awakening himself! His appearance changes, his nails becoming sharp and long, his teeth becoming like daggers, tiger markings forming on his skin, which had paled, the triangular markings blue. A long line of spiked objects form on his back, long and thin, and his limbs becoming slightly longer. That body.. it was that of a Yoma's and yet...Aoi still seemed to have his humanity in him still, how was that possible?! How could He control himself?

The whole transformation takes a matter of seconds. He attacks again, moving even faster than before! Spinning in midair and slashing out, It was a blur, blood flew everywhere, Claire's and Aoi's.

Aoi dodges, and jumps over her, sinking his blades right into her Yoma heart, running them up, an decapitating her, her severed head flying off her once human body. Her lifeless body falls to the floor, and Gaara stares in disbelief. Aoi defeated an awaken being all by himself..He was half awakened! And yet he collapsed still being human. He had wounds everywhere, but what was the weirdest thing was his eye, the one constantly covered up, was bleeding, blood dripping down his cheek. Gaara was paralyzed, the long sword still perceiving his body and holding him to the ground.

"A-Aoi..."

While his partner had been fighting, the rest of the Yoma's had been exterminated, and the other Claymores had seen the fight between Aoi and Claire. This wasn't good... The leader of the mission, Flora went over to him, kneeling down next to him. Angela beside her.

"What the hell happened here? What the bloody hell did I just see?!?"[/Quote]

She was angry, it was obvious by the look in her eyes.

Gaara struggled to breath as he looked at her, Angela grabbed the sword that was in him and pulled it out making him groan, she quickly came to his side. Also looking confused and not understanding what she just saw.

"Garra...W-What...happened? "

Gaara held his wound, looking away from the two girls.

"We...all know Aoi is different..I don't have answers to your questions...If you want answers...ask the Organization...who made him. "

He said honestly.

"I know..you are scared of him But he is our friend and comrade...and he didn't ask to be so different...please help him."

He told Flora looking at her deeply. After a long moment she sighed.

"Keep your eyes on him...He's too dangerous...And very well but ...you take care of him."

"..Thank you..."

When Aoi woke next, it was already midday, the village empty, save for three people. He lay in the dirt, on his back, his wounds having healed completely. Slowly he opens his eyes, his vision blurred, the sunlight that assaulted his vision making him wince, the brightness after being asleep for so long was overwhelming. Sitting up slowly, he looks around, his body itself still sore from the battle he'd been in. Releasing the first "trigger" left one physically exhausted.

He looks around, and spots two familiar people. Gaara and Angela. What he hadn't known was someone from the organization had come wjile he had been fast asleep. The man had come to talk about the situation, mainly about Aoi.

~7 Hours Earlier

The others had left, all waving farewell and doing their thing. Angela lagged behind, standing next to Gaara. "What do you think is going to happen?" She asks, but no sooner had those words keft her lips, a man dressed in all black appears. He walks over to them, his eyes hidden beneath long black bangs, only glints of emerald green could be seen. "Who are you?" Angela asks.

"I am Aoi's...for now let's say...I'm his...caretaker. You saw his transformation, did you not? I also happened to overhear you, young man, to take care if him. However, Flora gave that responsibilty to you, right Gaara?"he. Crosses his arms, and gkances at Gaara. "It so happens that another wants you to keep watch over him as well. We can't have him pull a stunt like this every time he enters a battle...So, to be clear..." he clears his throst, and pukks out a piece of paper in a scroll shape, unrsveks it, and begins to read.

"Gaara, rank 28 in the Claymore organization, you have hereby been given orders to watch over and guard Arashi, Aoi, rank 30 Experimental Claymore: to keep him from losing control, keep him from making rash decisions, keep him under constant surveillance, to keep him under control, and lastly, to make routine reports to me about his behavior. This is an order, this is your mission.' You are not to tell him he is being under surveillance, you are to keep quiet about meeting me. Do I make myself clear? He doesn't need to kniw of this. You can contact me using this."

He hands Gaara the scroll. As well as what appeared to be a locket, with a fancy letter 'L' on it. "Open it when you need to contsct me."

The man turns away. And then vanishes.

Gaara watch's as he sees the rest of the Claymores leave expect for Angela who stood next to him.

"What do you think is going to happen?"[/Quote]

She asks, but as soon as she said that, a man dressed in all black appears. It wasn't his messager and it seemed like Angela didn't know who he was....so it had to be Aoi's. He walks over to them, his eyes hidden beneath long black bangs, but you could see glimpses of his Greene eyes. Angela asked the stranger who he was...

caretaker.[/i] You saw his transformation, did you not? I also happened to overhear you, young man, to take care of him. However, Flora gave that responsibilty to you, right Gaara?"[/Quote]

Gaara met the man's eyes, nodding.

"I did. And I did offer...but to be honest..I was speaking off the top of my head. I did not want Flora to be upset or for any of the other claymores to fear him."

The man crosses his arms.

"It so happens that another wants you to keep watch over him as well. We can't have him pull a stunt like this every time he enters a battle...So, to be clear..." [/Quote]

He clears his throat, pulling out a long scroll, beginning to read.

"Gaara, rank 28 in the Claymore organization, you have hereby been given orders to watch over and guard Arashi, Aoi, rank 30 Experimental Claymore: to keep him from losing control, keep him from making rash decisions, keep him under constant surveillance, to keep him under control, and lastly, to make routine reports to me about his behavior. This is an order, this is your mission.' You are not to tell him he is being under surveillance, you are to keep quiet about meeting me. Do I make myself clear? He doesn't need to know of this. You can contact me using this."[/Quote]

He hands Gaara the scroll. As well as what appeared to be a locket, with a fancy letter 'L' on it.

"Open it when you need to contact me."[/Quote]

Gaara slowly took the scroll and the locket. He wasn't sure what to think about all this... however an order was an order...a mission was a mission he had no right to refuse, even tho Aoi didn't seem to like him.

"I will...not fail.."

He told the other as he turned away an vanished. Angela bit her lip.

"...Gaara.. you saw what happened...Aoi is--"

"Different...different doesn't mean bad...He put himself on the line to save me...he has my respect...I know he's a good person..please don't speak ill of him."

"I wasn't....just...be careful..."

The two said their goodbyes. Now it was just him...and a unconscious Aoi.

---------------------------------------------

Gaara came up behind the other, a dull expression on his face.

"Your awake...are you okay?"

He asked sitting down next to him. Gaara's wounds had healed and he looked fine now.

"Its just us...I waited until you woke up...so I could properly thank you for helping me. You put yourself in harm's way...even tho you don't seem to like me very much..."

He offered the other His hand for a hand shake.

"Thank you...Aoi.."

He gave the boy a faint smile. The sun shining apon his handsome features. He was lovely.

Aoi looks over at Gaara, who had spoken to him, and moved over, a dull expression on his face." Yeah, I'm fine." He looks away, as Gaara sat down next to him, though glanced at the other male from the corner of his eyes. "What about you? Are you okay?" Gaara speaks again, telling him a few things. Aoi was silent throughout what Gaara had to say, listening to his words.

He turns slightly, so he was facing the other male. "You're right. I don't like you...but..." He paused, and looks down at the ground. He then looks up at Gaara, and the offered handshake. He reaches out, hesitantly, but clasps Gaara's hand in his own. "I think I can learn to like you...but that's a big maybe." A tiny, barely there smile forms on his lips. It fades quickly though, replaced by his usual blank expression.

"And you're welcome..." he releases Gaara's hand, letting his own fall to his side. He looks away from Gaara, though glances at him for a moment, seeing the way the sun on his face, accentuating his handsome features. Aoi looks away again, resting his chin on his knees, his eyes closing a bit, so his long black eyelashes brushed against his cheeks. A soft sigh escapes his lips.

What now? He wondered where he was going to go next. Pondering where to head to, he glances at Gaara again, wondering why he was still there. Shouldn't he be headed off somewhere? He frowns a bit, but doesn't ask anything of Gaara, remaining silent.

Aoi turns slightly, so he was facing him.

"You're right. I don't like you...but..." [/Quote]

He paused, reaching out and hesitantly, taking his hand.

"I think I can learn to like you...but that's a big maybe." [/Quote]

Gaara saw the tiny smile on the boys face.. perhaps he was making progress! However it fades quickly being replaced by his usual blank expression.

"...I see.."

"And you're welcome..." [/Quote]

He let go of his hand. Gaara hadn't realized it but the other had really soft warm hands. He looks away from him...

The two of them were very different and yet...Gaara didn't care. He wasn't intimidated or scared of the other.

Gaara sighs and gets up on his feet. He wasn't needed to kill any Yoma's so as of now He could just wonder and do as he pleased, however he needed to stay with Aoi.

"We should get going. I'm heading east towards Kyogen village...would you like to come with me.."

He asked hoping he'd say yes.

When Gaara stands, Aoi follows suit, turning away from him and begins to walk away, but stops when Gaara speaks to him again. He turns around, facing the other make, and listens to him. He gets a confused expression, wondering why Gaara was offering to let Aoi come with him on his own time. His eyes narrow slightly, a frown on his lips.

Crossing his arms over his chest, he stares at Gaara for a moment, contemplating the situation. "Why are you offering me this? Why would I want to come with you? I'm not saying no just yet, I just want to know why the random offer, because you've never really done that before..." He falls silent, waiting for the other to repond.

After he'd gotten an answer, he simply shrugs to the question. There was no reason why he couldn't go with. He walks towards Gaara, pulling the bandage from his pants from the other day, and wraps it around his eye. He pauses by Gaara, and looks into his eyes. "Fine. Let's go..." he walks past, glancing back at Gaara. He was definitely changing, slowly but surely.

Aoi stands up, turning away from him and beginning to walk away until he spoke. He turns around, facing him. He gets a confused expression, on his face. His eyes narrow slightly, a frown on his lips. Perhaps he could of asked differently But..it was too late now. He crossed his arms

"Why are you offering me this? Why would I want to come with you? I'm not saying no just yet, I just want to know why the random offer, because you've never really done that before..." [/Quote]

Gaara wasnt allowed to tell Aoi the real reason why he wanted the other to come with him. However it wasn't hard to come up with a random reason. Or...if one at all.

"To be honest...there's no reason, I just...offered..."

Aoi shrugs and walks towards Gaara, pulling the bandage from his pants and wraps it around his eye.

"Fine. Let's go..." [/Quote]

He smiles faintly.

"Alright..."

He slowly follows behind the other, hands at his side as they left the village and headed out.

They begin to walk away from the empty village, both remaining silent. Either from lack of something to say, or the total lack of knowing how to even hold a conversation in the first place. Aoi was, unfortunately, the one who was clueless on what to do, not really going out of his way to strike up a conversation with others before this anyways. So, he keeps quiet. Besides, he liked the silence, but at the same time...he hated it.

He looks over at Gaara, wondering what the other male's real reason for asking if he'd like to come with. There had to be more to it than just a mere whim. Looking away, he concentrates on the path ahead of them, deciding that eventually he'd force the other to tell his reasons, using physical means if neccesary. But for now, he just stays quiet, silently pondering the whole situation over in his head.

Around three in the afternoon, they come to a half-way side-road tea house, for travelers who were hungry or just needed some rest off their feet. Aoi looks to Gaara, a blank expression on his face. "You wanna stop for a bit, or do you want to keep going?" Aoi didn't care either way, but thought it would be the right thing to do to ask.

Together Gaara and Aoi walked side by side, In silence. Around three in the afternoon, they came across a half-way side-road tea house, mostly for travelers who were hungry or just needed some place to reset. Aoi looked at Gaara with a blank expression.

"You wanna stop for a bit, or do you want to keep going?"[/Quote]

Gaara stopped, glancing back at the other before looking at the tea house...Did the other want to go inside?

"If it's what you want.."

He slowly went over to the tea house, taking a seat on a bench. His eyes turning to the floor. They weren't needed on a mission so stopping to slack off a little Was fine. Gaara crossed his arms, taking a moment to relax. His mind thinking about Aoi and why he was assigned to watch over him...

"I'll stay here..if you want to go inside..."

He told him, glancing up at the sky...that beautiful sky blue.

"I don t care either way..." Aoi replies to Gaara's statement. He follows suit, and sits down on a bench that was a bit away from the one Gaara was sitting on. He glances at Gaara, who had spoken to him, shaking his head. "I don't want to go in, I don't really care." He falls sient, and follows Gaara's gaze up to the sky, which was a bright blue, no cloud visible to the eye, for as far as one could see.

He then lowers his gaze, to look at Gaara, his one visible eye staring intently at the other male. Just what was going on? Was it truly just on a whim the other asked for Aoi to come along, or was there something more to it then Gaara was willing to tell him? This kept bugging him, especially while they had been walking in silence earlier. He sighs softly, and looks away, a soft frown on his lips.

Not that he didn't mind Gaara's company, though he wouldn't admit that fact if his life depended on it. No, he'd rather keep the fact that he was beginning to come to like Gaara to himself. He reaches up, and runs his fingers through his hair, before standing and going inside. After a moment he returns, holding a tray. Walking over to Gaara, he offers the other a cup of green tea and a small plate of dumplings on a stick. "Here..." A faint red was on his cheeks as he sat down on the bench next to Gaara, taking a drink of tea from his own cup.

"I don t care either way..."[/Quote]

Aoi says, following him and sitting next to him. The other shakes his head.

"I don't want to go in, I don't really care."[/Quote]

Gaara faintly smiles at the others statement, if he had no interest in the place then why bring it up and why offer to stop there. They sat there In silence once more. Neither of them knew how to really carry on a conversation, and Gaara wasn't sure what to talk about. However he was cautious with Aoi, not wanting to say anything that would further strengthen his hated for him, so he simply said nothing. After some time He felt piecing eyes watching him... why was Aoi looking at him so....intensively? The other sighs softly, looking away, a soft frown on his lips. Did he really dislike him that much? Aoi runs his fingers threw his hair before standing and disappearing inside. So...he did wish to go inside. Gaara faintly smiles again. Perhaps he was getting a better understanding of the other.

After a moment Aoi returns, holding a tray.Gaara's eyes follow the claymores as he offers him a cup of green tea and a small plate of dumplings on a stick.

"Here..."[/Quote]

He looked up at the others features a little surprised to see a faint red on his cheeks as he sat beside him again. What was this? Aoi was blushing?

"Thank you..."

Gaara takes the dumpling on a stick and green tea. He eats two dumplings and takes two small sips of tea before putting them back on the tray... Claymores couldn't eat much...and could serve on crumbs. If Gaara actually tried to eat all his food, he'd most likely throw it up. Gaara's eyes fall to the ground once more. He had heard that Aoi could eat as much as he wished and never get sick. He was very different from normal claymores and could actually enjoy food unlike Gaara.

"T-Toka- w-wait! What if someone sees! "

"I don't care- I love you Jun~"

Gaara slightly turns he head to the side hearing two males talk on the side of the tea store, not realizing Gaara and Aoi were near by.

"Ah~... ha- T...toka s-stop it."

"How can I when your so cute~ I promise I'll go slower this time, let me have you...please~ "

"L-Lier... you were so...rough last time- unnn~ ha...ohhh~"

"I couldn't help it- you make the cutest sounds~... "

The boy gasped.

"Ahh! N-not there! Uggh! "

"But your already so hard~ which do you prefer...my hand, or my tongue~ "

The human was panting, Gaara could hear both their heart rates increasing.

"T...tongue..b-but..n-not here- please...please Toka"

"On one condition~ "

"I don't care! Anything. Ha...ha...j-just please..."

"Mmm~ Your so cute... such soft lips...come on..~"

Gaara looked to the ground as the two quickly walked away... there foot steps fading. It wasn't the first He had saw or heard two males having intercourse but...people who where the same gender was frown down upon. It was a new practice that was beginning to spend but many humans did not like it. Gaara choosed to ignore it.

"..when your done We can go to a river that's near by and rest their over night...are you enjoying the food? "

It wasn't long after he had sat down that sounds reach them on the bench. At first Aoi was confused, but then when he realizes what was going on, he blushes even darker, his eyes wide, and lowers his eyes, focusing on the food, and eats it, trying to ignore the noises. His ears were red with embarrassment.

He finishes the food, and could hear the makes leave, but still doesn't look up. His hand coves the lower half of his face, and he tried to make his heart stop pounding so wildly. The one thing that made him show any real emotion, was this. He glances over at Gaara, his cheeks still deep red in color.

"Huh? O-h, I'm done, it was good. And yeah, the river is fine." Aoi was slightly startled by Gaara's question to him. He takes a deep breath, and stands up, picking up the cups and plates, carrying them back inside, before returning to where Gaara was waiting. He never wanted to experience anything like that ever again.

tumblr_n2wg31bOJo1t4dfn8o1_500.gif

His expression:

53a94bb40172883b6436a9af.jpg

Gaara takes notice of Aoi's features, how his blush became even darker, his his eyes widened, and his eyes lowered. Was he embarrassed? Surprised to hear such things? Was he flustered or...just shock to hear to men?

His ears were red... strange.. this was the first time He had seen real emotion from the other, this was Aoi's human side shining threw.

His hand covers the lower half of his face, Gaara notices that the others heart beat was pounding wildly... was the other interested in such taboo? Aoi glances over at him, his cheeks still a deep red. He looked...rather cute. Dispite the fact he was a guy.

"Huh? O-h, I'm done, it was good. And yeah, the river is fine." [/Quote]

He takes a deep breath, and stands up, picking up the cups and plates, taking them back inside. Gaara stands, just as the other returns. Gaara faintly smiles at the other as he begins to walk and head off the trail and into the forest. He says nothing for a few minutes before he talks.

"..I don't want to offend you..however..you were very different back there."

He says, crushing the grass and dead leaves at the bottom of his feet. The suns rays slipping threw the trees and hitting his skin.

"When claymore's are created, many of us forget how to express ourselves and we lose emotions. That's why so many of us are serious and don't tend to care much about anything, But... Thats only because we have forgotten...however in your case...you still experience embarrassment.. yes? I take it that's what was on your face."

He looked down at the ground,

"I remember quite a lot from my human life unlike most Claymores.. so I can relate and understand feelings better then the others who have forgotten, however...this makes me weak...a liability...I tend to hesitant, and that's the reason so many claymores are forced to forget emotions..."

He glances back at him.

"I apologize...I'm rambling...I guess the point I was trying to make was...you are very uquie. And perhaps...I'm a little envious of you.."

He looks away- as they reach the river. Gaara runs a hand threw his hair- as he removes his sword and plunges it into the ground- before taking a seat- and letting his back lean on the weapon. The sun began setting, making the sky turn a mixer of red, Orange, and yellow.

They arrive at the river side, all the while they were walking Aoi had remained silent, though he had listened to what Gaara was saying to him. He memorized the words that were said, storing them away inside of his head, to recall later on if he so wished to do so. He goes over to the water, kneeling down next to it, and looks at Gaara, who had sat down by a tree, his word buried int the ground by the blade, standing upiright.

He says nothing at first, pondering the words he had heard moments before, wondering if that's why he was so different. He looks away from Gaara to stare into the water, gazing at his reflection in the clear blue liquid, which was moving lazily down the riverbed. He stared at his reflection, how his hair framed his face, the blueness of his one visible eye, the small mole by his lips, which were full and soft.

Aoi gently raches down, his fingers sinking into the water, which gently flowed past his fingers. He holds his hand in the water for a moment, before pulling his hand up, holding it in front of him, watching the water drip from his fingertips back into the water below. He repeats this a few times, before standing up. He looks over at Gaara, but says nothing, instead silently walks away.

After finding a spot, he takes off his clothing, laying it in a pile by a tree, away from the water so they woukdn't get wet.He also removes the bandage cloth from over his eye, laying it on top of his clothing. His body was perfection. Muscled, but not bulky, he had a stream lined figure. After that was finished, he goes to the water, and gets in, glad it wasn't a fast moving river. He goes deep enough so the water was at his waist, before bending down to dunk his head in the water, getting his hair wet. He pulls his head back, causing a arc of water to go over his head, light reflecting in the water droplets in the air and making them sparkle.

When his hair got wet, it gained a slightly wavy appearance to it, and appeared more black than midnight blue. He cleans himself off, and when he was done, he sinks into the water, just relaxing. He sighs, sinking even deeper, so the water was over his mouth. Breathing out of his mouth made small bubbles appear, which slightly amused him. "Ugh...why did I have to witness that happening? This day couldn't get any worse.." he mumbles to himself, staring g down at his reflection, a bored expression on his face.

Gaara glanced at the other as he got up and left. He sighed running a hand threw his hair, perhaps he should go for a swim too. He slowly stood up, and walked to the river, beginning to strip. He folded his clothes putting them on the ground. Once he was naked He slowly got in, the water a little cold. He glanced at Aoi.

"May I join you.."

He asked. Washing His face. He dipped his head into the water, coming back up and now dripping wet. His body was perfection as well. The moon light shining on His gorgeous skin. Gaara looked down at his reflection...

"...you've been...very quite..did I upset you? "

He asked, looking at Aoi. Not really caring the two of them were naked. He saw the other naked before...

Aoi hears footsteps coming over to where he was, and he looks around, seeing Gaara standing there. He says nothing in response to Gaara's question, but looks away when Gaara began taking off his clothing, turning his back to the other male. However, his ears listened very carefully when Gaara got into the water.

His body shifts slightly, his hair falling into his eyes, hiding the fact he was taking a peek over at Gaara, watching as the other cleaned off, dipping his entire body into the water, so he got entirely wet, including his silvery hair. He quickly looks away again when he was spoken to once more by Gaara, who was saying he was being very quiet, and asking if he's upset him.

"No...you didn't. You should know by now I don't talk that much..." He says this with his back to Gaara. Aoi only then realized that the two of them, were in the water together, both entirely naked. He sinks even deeper, glad that it was getting darker outside, hiding his face, which was beginning to darken again. However, the dark didn't hide the Phoenix marking on his lower back, which was glowing gently under water. This particular mark flared up with surges of emotions it seemed.

His heart was beating fast, and he felt really light headed. He breathes out through his nose, bubbles forming from the air escaping his lungs. Aoi hated this so much, the fact he got embarrassed and frustrated about such a stupid thing as this. He narrows his eyes, frowning, and grits his teeth, starting to get annoyed at himself. His eyes flit over to Gaara, and glares at the other male, both eyes burning with anger. This was all his fault!

Aoi says nothing as Gaara enters the water, the other not even looking at him, But he did feel the other take a peek at him.

"No...you didn't. You should know by now I don't talk that much..." [/Quote]

"...I suppose..."

The other sinks even deeper into the water, hiding his face, which was beginning to darken again. However, the dark didn't hide the Phoenix marking on his lower back, which had began to gently glow under water. Gaara stared at the mark...quite interested in it. His particular mark seemed to flared up when Aoi felt surges of emotions. If so...what would happen if he got closer...if he touched him..if he copied the two males from the tea store. Aoi narrows his eyes, frowning, and gritting his teeth, glaring at Gaara with burning with anger. What had he done now?

"...Why do you always look at me with such hatred"

He asked- slowly approaching the boy, getting closer. He grabbed the others arms, Holding him so he wouldn't pull away from him, staring into his eyes. Was the others mark the key? Was that how you controlled Aoi...with emotions...with lust? ... with sex?

"..Am I..making you nervous ?...do you really hate me that much? '

He slowly when to cup the others cheek with his free hand but stopped. Hesitating.

"...Aoi.. When we came across those two male lovers..were you envious of there relationship? Do you...like men?"

"Because I hate you, that's why!" He replies to Gaara's question of why Aoi always looked at him with such hatred. He was frustrated, and hated everything that was going on. Aoi looks over at Gaara, his eyes narrowing dangerously when the other male started to move closer to him. Though his cheeks got darker red.

His eyes widen when his arm was grabbed by Gaara, and he couldn't pull away. He bares his teeth at the other male, his mark flaring up more. "W-what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Aoi demands, his voice incredulous to Gaara's strange actions. Just what was this guy up to?! He stares into Gaara's eyes, his own burning with fury. If looks could kill, Gaara would be dead right now.

"Yeah, I fucking hate your guts! Let go of me!" He tries to wrench his arm free, but the other's grip was too strong. Of course Gaara was making him nervous! They were both naked, standing close to each other for the god's sakes! And then, Gaara said something to make the make the mark flare even brighter than when he'd been on the table that one day, when Gaara had saved his life.

His face was bright red, his eyes filled with shock and anger, his heart pounding wildly, his breathing fast and shallow. "Wh-why the hell would you ask me such a thing?! You, you, you!! Gah!" He raises his free hand, and brings it back, and curls it into a fist, before swinging it forward fast and quick, to punch Gaara right in the jaw, the speed and momentum surely making it sting and hurt like a bitch. Also, his hand had moved so fast, that Gaara wouldn't have even been to dodge it, Aoi's fist had moved too fast for the eye to follow, a mere blur of movement.

He manages to wrench his hand free, and hurries away, jumping from the water, and picking up his clothes, before running away, his mark glowing brightly like a light. He runs, and runs, tree branches slapping his skin, thorns pricking him, so soon he was cut up all over his arms, stomach, chest, back and legs. He eventually stops, crouching down, huddling in a ball, holding his knees to his chest.

'Why? Why the hell did he ask that? Does he know? Does he actually know I like guys? Other men? Oh god, this is bad...really really bad...I hate him so much! I had my emotions locked away, until I met him. Why the fuck did he have to come into my life?!?' There was only one person he'd ever felt like that for, and that very same person was also the man he wanted to kill. But there was no denying what Gaara had said. Aoi did indeed envy those two male's relationship. He squeezes his eyes shut, and grits his teeth, before screaming out, his voice loud enough to startle the birds in the trees, making them fly away. "Dammit, dammit, fucking DAMMIT!!!!!"

"Because I hate you, that's why!"[/Quote]

He replies to Gaara's question as to why Aoi always looked at him with such hatred. He appeared frustrated, his eyes narrowed dangerously when Gaara got closer to him. His cheeks becoming a darker red. His eyes widen when Garra grabbed his arm. He bares his teeth at him. His mark flaring up more. The mark must have something to do with his emotions and control. But what? Gaara wanted to know. What makes the other tick...

"W-what the hell do you think you're doing?!" [/Quote]

Aoi demands, his eyes burning with fury but Gaara wasn't intimated one bit.

"Yeah, I fucking hate your guts! Let go of me!"[/Quote]

When Gaara brings up the two male lovers the mark on the others skin flares up even brighter. His face bright red now, his eyes filled with shock and anger, Aoi's heart pounding wildly,

"Wh-why the hell would you ask me such a thing?! You, you, you!! Gah!" [/Quote]

So he was correct. Why act in such a manner If it wasn't true? Gaara wasn't going to look down on the other or judge him, He just was curious in seeing and understanding him. To his surprise the other claymore punches him in the jaw, causing him to let the other go, He staggered only for a second before regaining his composer. His hair hanging in his eyes as the swelling that formed from the hit, disappeared, healing quickly. The boy hurries away, jumping from the water, and picking up his clothes, before running away, his mark glowing brightly like a light. What did the flaring of his mark mean?.. How was it all connected?

Gaara watched as the other ran. Gaara looked down into the water, seeing his reflection. Perhaps he shouldn't have done that...he'd now wait for the other to talk to him.. since he seemed to be really bad at it. He washed himself for a few minutes before getting out and heading back to their "camp" spot. He leaned his back against his sword once more like he always did, crossing his arms. He wouldn't go to sleep until the other returned so he could apologize. Perhaps he had went to far...And he didn't want to scare Aoi away...otherwise he'd fail his mission.

It took quite a while for Aoi to calm/down, to finally quit breathing so fast, his heart rate back to normal. Once this had taken place, he stands up, and gets dressed, finishing by placing the long white bandage around his eye, tying it securely into the back with a knot. He then starts running again, using his speed to put as much distance between himself and Gaara. After locating a spot, he stops, and looks around at the forest he was in. Taking a deep breath, he places his hands on one of the trees, and after a moment of calculating the best way up, climbs the tree, coming at a stop near the very top, sitting on a branch, and leaning against the tree trunk.

There was no way in hell he was going back there to the river bank where Gaara was, waiting for Aoi most likely. Not after what had just happened. He leans his head back, and stares up at the stars, remaining like this for hours until he dozes off, his natural instinct keeping him from falling out of the tree, and to the ground below. Night passed, and eventually the sun began to rise, Aoi waking to see the first rays of sunlight come up over the horizon.

However, he did not get down from the tree. Instead, he remained where he was. Even though he was calm, he was still furious. The morning passes, and then the afternoon, and once again, it was evening. And still Aoi did not retreat from his spot in the branches. This went on for two more days, until hunger began to strike. Unlike normal Claymore, Aoi needed nutrition every day, so going three days without eating was not good for his health. His stomach gurgles in complaint, but he ignores it, trying to drown out the pain of hunger with other thoughts.

His mind wanders to Gaara, Aoi wondered if the other Claymore would even try to find him. Aoi had run so far for so long, it would take Gaara three days to even reach the location where he was. Normal humans would take even longer, the least amount of time being six days, at most ten. If Gaara had learned anything about Aoi, he would have learned by now Aoi liked isolation. Which where he was, what definitely isolated. He was in a forest, at the base of a mountain.

And then, he found himself half way wishing that Gaara was trying to find him. When he realized what he was thinking, he shakes his head, as if trying to rid himself of such thoughts. He grits his teeth, clenching his jaw, before mumbling to himself. "Why would I want him to find me? And why would he even want to? Not that I care...." which was a lie. There was no denying the fact he was slowly becoming attracted to the other Claymore, despite what he said and showed towards Gaara.

As time passed Gaara realized the other wasn't going to return. He had upset the other so much that he left him and since he had no idea where he was... He had failed his mission on the same day he was given it. This wasn't good...He ran a hand threw his hair as he slowly stood, just as he heard voices coming his way. A group of bandits emerged from the bushes, and stopped seeing him. Most of the men Drunk.

"A claymore- ha-haha fucking freaks! "

"Don't provoke him! He'll kill you!"

"No He won't men-"

Gaara's eyes turn to man on a horse. The leader of the group of bandits.

"Claymore's aren't allowed to get in to the affairs of humans, and there not allowed to kill us, if they do there signing their own death sentence, be cause there organization sends others to kill them. They become traders of the organization. He Can't do anything to you."

Gaara gave the human a dull expression. His eyes slightly shining with irritation. This man knew a lot...he was no idiot.

"Well in that case"

One of the drunk man threw a bottle at him, the bottle shattered against Gaara's body... alcohol drenching him, and the cuts he had gotten from the broken glass healed instantly. He didn't flinch at all. The leader laughed getting off his horse.

"You monsters are suppose to aid and protect Humans right...you can aid me by taking off your clothes, and don't worry- we bandits will share you.."

Gaara hesitated, as the humans laugh, surrounding him.

"Take off your fucking clothes! "

One of them threw a rock at him.

"Hurry up, pretty boy~"

The leader had a toothy grin, messed up hair and ugly features just like his colleagues and he couldn't kill any of these humans since it was forbidden. Gaara began to strip, removing his armor and clothes. It was best to get it over with... In minutes He was pinned to the ground and rapped repeatedly by the human bandits the entire night. A few of them enjoyed shoving objects inside him, while others were fascinated with his healing ability and cut him repeatedly or hit him. Just one of the many "perks" of being a claymore.

------------------------------------------------

Gaara sighed as he walked the trail. After the ordeal last night he had bathed himself again before heading out to look for Aoi. He would stop passing travelers to ask them if they've seen the other but many of them didn't...and many of them ignored him, scared to talk to him. perhaps Aoi was long gone... The morning passes, and then the afternoon, and once again, it was evening. And still there was no trace of Aoi, and soon two days passed and He still had no leads to Aoi. If Aoi wasn't seen by any humans..that meant he was in a isolated place, Gaara looked at his surrounding closely, seeing mountains in the far distance. Perhaps Aoi was there. Not to many humans dared to go threw the mountains in negative degree temperatures. He began to head there, running fast, His eyes changing color. To that of a yoma, his speed was incredibly fast! The claymore would be like a blur to any normal human.

The late afternoon sun found Aoi still sitting high up in the same tree, too stubborn for his own good to give in to the hunger that he felt. One hand rested lightly on his stomach, and his head leaned back against the tree trunk behind him where he was sitting. His eyes gaze up at the blue sky above him, tiny white clouds drifting lazily in the vast heavens up high. Birds dot the sky every now and then, some moving fast, others just riding the breeze.

Sighing softly, he begins to sing, his voice echoing around him, the words that of love he never got to experience. He'd sung that song only once before, to someone whom he thought was special, but it turned out to be a lie. All of it, was nothing. He had no one, and that was how it would remain, no matter the desperation and longing he felt for another person, be it human or Claymore. Because of what he was, he could never be with a human, but because of what he felt, he couldn't be with a Claymore either. Forever an outcast, to both sides.

After he finished singing, he falls silent, sighing softly once again. He reaches up, and wipes away the tears that had formed in his eyes, ashamed with himself that he had almost cried. Letting his hands rest in his lap, he closes his eyes half way, not quite asleep, but not fully awake either. He was tired, his hungry body making him weak. Reaching up, he pulls the bandage from his eye, and right when he did, he could sense someone coming, moving quite fast. Heading in his direction. Was it Gaara? He'd just have to wait and see.

song he sang

Gaara stopped as he reached the base of the mountain. His eyes changing and returning the there beautiful blue. He looked around, not seeing any sign of Aoi.

"...Aoi."

He muttered the others name as he began to search. His eyes changing to a Yoma's once more scanning the area for about an hour before he saw something in a tree. It looked to be human...

"...Aoi?"