逆境と戦う:Gyakkyō to Tatakau ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~ & Sosuke0549

Sosuke0549

A disappointed look was growing in L's eyes as he watched Gaara's reaction to everything that was going on. To be honest, he wanted more struggling and squirming, more fear than he was getting from the Claymore. Even so, he was a little glad that he was receiving the fact that the other was indeed scared, he could feel that emotion rolling off of him like a breeze in the air. In fact, he could sense that feeling with all his senses. Taste it on his tongue like blood, see it shining in Gaara's eyes, hear it in the heartbeat racing in the white haired male's chest, feel it on his skin, smell it like an exotic aroma.

Listening to what Gaara said, he snorts in sickening amusement. "That is just pathetic...You really are just a bitch that belongs to the council. It makes me sick." He sneers at the other, nose scrunching up in disgust, as if smelling something rotten and gross. "Hearing you say that...makes me want to puke...And...it annoys me." Saying this, he grabs a handful of Gaara's hair and slams the Claymore's face in to the ground, an expression of hatred and fury upon his own.

Without any warning, he uses his other hand and literally, almost spear or sword-like, shoves his hand through the back of Gaara's abdomen, all the way through his stomach, and to the front, emerging somewhere just beneath his bellybutton. His hand was covered in blood, before he pulls his arm back out, so that blood pooled on the ground around them. Like before, it did not heal right away, instead, the wound stayed open much longer, only very, VERY slowly beginning to heal itself, just enough so that he wouldn't die.

A crazed expression was displayed on L's face now, his eyes glowing with insanity, his razor sharp teeth exposed in a huge, satanic grin. The most insane of laughter began to emerge from his throat, and he tosses his head back as he laughed harder and harder. "MORE! I want more! I want to hear you scream and cry, beg for me to stop. BLEED! Come on, bleed for me. Sate my hunger, and maybe I'll spare your life!" Seconds later, he picks Gaara up by his throat, stands, and holds the Claymore up, his feet dangling in the air, before throwing him fifty feet away.

Stalking over to the Claymore, he kneels down once again, pushing him so that he was on his stomach, and knees him in the back. He pushes his body weight against Gaara's spine, placing his hands on the ground, boxing Gaara's head, and lowers his upper half, so that his mouth was right by the Claymore's ear. One hand goes to the back of the Claymore's head, gripping his skull tightly, while pressing down. "Now then, let's try this again. What. Will. It. Be?" He puts emphasis on each word, hissing them like a snake, his breath hot on the others' skin.

He didn't want excuses. He wanted an answer, maybe to see a little bit of tears, making some trembling, some begging. He wanted to see the fear grow within Gaara. His claws dig in to the skin upon Gaara's head, so that blood stained his silver hair crimson. L wondered what the Claymore would do...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Sosuke0549

L snorts at him

"That is just pathetic...You really are just a bitch that belongs to the council. It makes me sick."[/Quote]

Gaara doesn't react to his comment. He keeps his eyes on the ground.

"Hearing you say that...makes me want to puke...And...it annoys me."[/Quote]

Why was He saying such things? He worked for the organization as well? If he hated it then why join, why serve them? They created him... right? He was taught to be loyal..

"Apologizes..."

He muttered, He flinched suddenly Feeling L grab a handful of Gaara's hair and slams him to the ground,

"AGHH"

His face barred in the dirt.

"UUGH"

His eyes widened feeling something sharp enter his back and abdomen, threw his stomach. He coughed, spitting blood.

He glanced up at L... it was... his hand!!! What was he!

"AGH"

L pulls out of him, his blood pooling out of him and on the ground around them. Like before, it did not heal right away, instead, the wound stayed open much longer, only very, VERY slowly beginning to heal itself. Gaara realized he was on thin ice. Whatever L was... he could affect his healing ability?!

Gaara saw a crazed expression displayed on his face now, his eyes glowing with insanity, his razor sharp teeth exposed in a satanic grin. This....wasn't good. He started to laugh, sending chills down the claymore's spine.

"MORE! I want more! I want to hear you scream and cry, beg for me to stop. BLEED! Come on, bleed for me. Sate my hunger, and maybe I'll spare your life!" [/Quote]

He was going to kill him. He couldn't die! Not now! Aoi!....

Wait... Aoi?.... Why was he thinking about him? Why was he thinking about him rather then a way to escape? He threatened to kill him minutes before... and yet... flashes of them in bed that day came coming back to him. Why?

Seconds later, L picks him up by his throat, standing up and holding Gaara up in the air, his feet dangling. He winced, clenching his teeth and blood dripping from his mouth and off his chin.

He coughs, clenching his eyes shut, and struggling, but his hands were tried behind his back... He was helpless.

"S-stop..*cough* t-tch..."

He quickly throws him, fifty feet away.

He crashed into tree after tree until he hit one that with stood the blow.

Blood poured out of his mouth. He was whizzing a little, not even trying to move. Blood oozing from a gash on his forehead.

L stalked over to him, kneeling down and pushing him so that Gaara was on his stomach, and knees him in the back. Gaara grunts, a few ribs broken.

L pushes his body weight against his spine, the claymore shrieks at the pain. L places his hands on the ground, boxing Gaara's head, and lowers his upper half, so that his mouth was right by His ear and grips his skull tightly.

"Now then, let's try this again. What. Will. It. Be?" [/Quote]

He hisses, L's claws sinking into his head, giving him a painful headache.

Garra winced a little, his yoma eye glowing. He wasn't sure what to do. If he let L do what he wanted... he'd die.. if the organization found out what happened.. He could lose the deal he made with them. He did the most irrational thing...

"Don't...t-tell.. *cough* the...council. "

He choosed his own demise.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so sorry that it is taking me forever to reply. I'm still in a funk right now, and it sucks :( I hope you can hold out a bit longer for me.

• 1 month later...