Why Hello There~ :D

pantastic_panda

I created an account, so now it's time to introduce myself! Hello there! I'm Pan! But you can also call me Panda or Danni. I've been exposed to yaoi since I was 14 (I'm currently 20) and I finally decided to join Yaoi Otaku!

My current hobbies revolve around working on my review blog, playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, plot planning, character creating and studying Japanese. I've currently been studying for 3 years at my university and it's been a pretty intersting journey. I also really, really love to draw. I hope to start a webcomic one day but that will take some time. I'm a fujoshi who's guilty of corrupting a friend and now we discuss headcanons and roleplay with each other. (Does that make me horrible? XD) I'm pretty big on fandoms, writing and reading fanfiction, roleplaying and I'm slowly easing my way into the drama/audio drama side of things.

Overall, I really enjoy meeting new people and I hope to make a lot of memories with you all. I'm warm and pretty easy to talk to, so feel free to say "Hey!" or however you see fit.

Hopefully I didn't spoil too much about myself~

Nice to meet'cha! :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pantastic_panda

• shychen

• ~Mitsukuni~

• alexia__

holy crap you sound amazing!! And that's a really nice friend you got there. I can never have friends like that.. >

Oh by the way, I'm Ally. :) It's nice meeting you, Pan~~

And I would really like to see your drawings! //unfortunately, I can't draw original art, I can only copy art

I create OC and write stories! most of them are boys tho..

But yea..

Welcome and enjoy your stay! c:

i can only say wow, ur days sound amazing, change ur life with meeeeee xD

nice to meet u Pan

u can call me Uu or saiko ^^

and welcome to our (perv) family ;D

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I really hope to enjoy my time here! (*^^*)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Gaaah I'm not that amazing, but thank you~! ^^ That friend is also one of my roomates this year, so we sometimes talk about ships in our flat, in the coffee shop on campus, even in texts messages while we are sitting right next to each other. It's interesting and sometimes embarrassing because she catches me off guard. :hamtaro-005 (5):

I understand when it comes to drawing original art. It takes some time, but there's nothing wrong with tracing at the beginning. A lot of people have started off tracing before making their own style. I could possibly make a sketch album on my page with some of my drawings if you want to see. :D

I will happily change my life with you~ If fangirling were a profession I would make it my life 24/7.

Man, I want to have friends like that >

I don't trace, I just look at the picture and start drawing, but yea.

That would be awesome! I really would like to see it! :)

welcome to yaoiotaku, panda!

what an amazing story you got there! please don't hestitate to ask me anything, also, something basic..

please click here if you are interested in playing fun stuff, like

. something like that^^

points is where you can buy cards at ishop, go to your inventory to see all your cards^^ if you wanna know how to earn them,

UPLOADING

basically, if you had a manga or anything else to share, you can upload them here at

--and oh, you'll get points if you save them,

that is all i can tell you about, nice to meet you!

Hello Panda! ^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Wow it must be amazing to study Japanese *__* do you get to visit Japan too? I know some universities offer that.

Three years and going strong! But I just had my last semester of the language class, so now I have to go the self-taught route. Q___Q *dying whale noises*

My school does offer a study abroad program, but I wasn't accepted for this upcoming spring semester. ^^;; I have yet to leave the country, so I'm planning to go to Japan during the 2016 JanTerm with my sensei and some of my classmates. Sensei will be going on sabbatical after that and I will also graduate that year. Definitely gotta go before graduation! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Hi, I love your username name, it's original. ^^ Welcome to YO, please enjoy your stay. Wow, you've been a fan of yaoi for 6 years. :) I've just been one for a little over a year. ^^