Hajimemashite Minna. Yoroshiku ^_^

kumikoriko

Hi guys. Pls call me Reiko or Rei-chan. I'm not active in YO but starting today I will be more active lol. Its been awhile since I used YO and when I did I was all dizzy lol. Can any fellow fujoshi please teach me or help me adapt into YO? YO is a fujoshi heaven♡♡♡ So happy I found this site.

My hobbies beside being a fujoshi are:

Singing

Watch Anime

Read manga

Follow J pop idols: Hey Say Jump, NEWS, Sezy Zone, Kis My Ft2 etc (i also ship them lol

Follow seiyuu: Suzumura keichi, Miyano Mamoru, Hirakawa Daisuke, Ono Kensho, Terashima Takume, Kamiya and many more ( I mostly ship their chara tgt kya~).

I hope I can be friends with you guys. YOROSHIKU NE~!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• kumikoriko

• Miro

• itsapanda16

heyya

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
welcome to YO.. Although I'm not a fujoshi.. I'm a fudanshi :D

anyway, my hobbies are same as yours.. Although to include the list is graphic design.. and minus following seiyuu xDD I'm more into Jrock and Visual Kei~ especially Alice Nine, the Gazette, ViViD, BACK-ON, SCANDAL, Abingdon boys school, Baseball Bear, SID, Yui... etc etc.. there's just much of them. xD =-= although weird... I haven't heard any of what you have listed T^T

I hope to be friends with you too.. Ask me what you want to know.. I'll be sure to help you in any way I can :D

ohhhhh its my first time yay. And thanks ^^

The groups that I mentioned are j boys group idols from a company called Johnny Entertainment. I don't know if you will like their song genres but please go check it out.

I also like J rock mostly j music lol. Now I'm really Into Vistlip. ONE OK ROCK. OLDCODEX. Grandrodeo etc. Yes there's too much to mention lol.

For now I don't have any problem but if I do I hope you can help me ne ^^

awtsu I barely know them D: i'll check them out... I know ONE OK ROCK from Rorouni Kenshin films... and GRANRODEO from kuroko no basuke anime series x3

and that's good to hear... don't hesitate to chat me up otherwise ;)

I would love to show you around. :) Please enjoy your stay. I can see you're a long time lover of yaoi. XD

Hello Rei-chan! ^_^ It's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Here's a

on how to use the YO forums, you might already know how to use some of the things but the rest could be helpful for you.