Silent Beauty 16+

XiuLin

tumblr_lmzisobM5P1qh6ztmo1_500.jpg

I choose black haired guy.

Name: Tomoshi (no last name)

Other name: (due to being superior) Mr. Tomo

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark Brown.

Background: Began working in an host club that was renamed after his most silent boyfriend. So gain ownership over the host club through his amazing earnings, donations of his time and efforts as an host. He was an top earner before becoming co-owner then Owner, besides for the job of booking was not an part of any of his co-ownership. But he still had loyal and trust worthily book keepers to do that for him, when his superior began falling ill too often then sudden news of hearing and seeing his boss on his death bed.

History: Dropped out college, soon got kicked out of his apartment due to not paying bills, was living on the streets until his boss took him in.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• prince yuu

56809798.jpg

name: saku

Other name: silent beauty

Eye color: grey

Hair color: brown

Background: lost his voice as a child due to the shock if his older brother, sister, and mother dieing in a car accident right in front of him leaving him and his father alone. His father seemed unbothered but still cryes sometimes and everynight comes in with a new woman. For that simple fact alone saku hates women all together. Lives in a large house because of his fathers wealth yet his father has yet to notice his sons unspoken emotions.

Tomoshi was returning to work after his long lunch break. It just so happened he had token off work early on this perfect slightly cloudy but sunny day, for personal reasons. He was walking back after finding out that his boss was in fact on his death bed. He just saw it first hand just about thirty minutes ago. His eyes were puffy and red, so much for having an composed personality before going back to work. He stopped walking and sat down at the nearest bus stop bench. He looked down at his feet for an moment to gather his thoughts and determine if he wanted to go back to his boss's and superior host's home.

Right then and there, Tomishi heard some rowdy teens walking down the street towards his direction. They are getting closer and closer. He then noticed an brunette male walking behind two of his friends as they get closer to the bus stop. The black haired older male stands and now he moves over to rest his back against the bus stop. He connects the sight of the brunette's eyes for an long moment. "Hey, silent beauty. We're heading to the store. See you later. Have safe ride home." One of his friends said as they parted from each other. The two front boys headed down the street further.

He then notices the other male that had began walking closer to the bus stop. He gentle touched his arm. "May I please talk to you? I have an job offer for you." He said in an polite and friendly tone.

Saku looked at in a discomforting way. He pulled his sketch pad out and wrote 'p-please leave me alone...mr' and looked away. He noticed how red the older males eyes where when e looked back and touched his face. Before his mother had died she tought him to show care for upset people. He frowned and mouthed the words "dont be sad..." and frowned than handed the man his handkerchief.

Saku was lost for what to do and wrote 'whats wrong?' and made a puzzled look. He didnt know how to respond. He sat next to the older male and looked at him noticeing his friends comeing out the convenience store and tryed to ignoore them. The older male had very handsome features. Looked down and waited for the store as to why he was so sad. He hated seeing beautiful people sad it always struck him as odd. But he just sat quietly and waited.

Tomoshi frown softly when the other wrote to leave him alone. He than sat down by him, going back to an quick thought. But when he was handed the sturdy fabric handkerchief, then noticed his words moments before. He smiled. "Thank you. My superior is going to heaven soon. You see, he's been ill for an while and quite often before recent illness." He felt tears trying to push out of his tear ducts again. He gently dapped at his eyes with the linen and soft handkerchief. "Nothing I can do, It's in gods hands." He shrugged. He then reached into his suit's front pocket and handed the other an business card. He smiles again. "I'll be there during the day and evenings, unless other wise noted on the front door of the establishment that we're closed. If you are interested in working for me. Well I should perhaps let you go, so you can get back to your friends." He stood. "I'll return this handkerchief, if we're fated to meet again." He smiled. "Thank you again. Bye."

Saku reached out and grabbed the mans jacket and mouthed the words 'whats your name' while lightly blushing. He felt that the man was strong. He had a real panick attack when someone died. He thought he could learn something from it. While holding onto the jacket he was trembling from anxiety and looking up desperately for some insperation. He thought that maybe if he got to know this man he would be able to change. The doctors had said the not being able ti speak thing was strictly shock. Hes been like that for 10 years. He wanted to get out of the shock and be able to accept something as that man did for his boss. Saku just held on and ignored the trembleing to prove his determination.

He turned back from the pull on his sleeve. "My name is Tomoshi. Nice to meet you, and your's?" He said the smile not leaving his face. Then with his other hand, he gently and in an "brotherly type" way ruffled the other's hair. "Well want me to stay? You should really either get back to your friends or come check out your "perhaps" new job space?" Tomoshi said as both eyebrows of his own perked with an curiosity for the other's decision.

Saku looked at the older male and smiled writeing tomo-san in a paper then wrote "im saku tomo-san nice to meet you maybe we will meet again" he wrote it waved and ran over to his friends smileing. Saku didnt have many friends mostly ones who liked his silence or maybe understood it. He looked back at tomo with alittle pain in his chest but ignored it and continued walking. The main person saku hung out with was che he was tall and slim and also had long blonde hair. Saku admired che for being able to win over any woman he wanted. Another person he hung out with was asu he was ches twin brother but had short yet long hair. They had came from america and had pale skin and blue eyes. Saku had porcine skin and grey eyes. They where different but in a was drawn.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Yes, maybe we will, Saku." He said with an pained smile but then watched him leave to his go to his friends again. Tomoshi stayed sitting down at the bus stop, just long enough to make an call. He called work and told the temporary boss to close down for the day and that he would not be back into work for a bit of time. He then headed back to his superior's home, which was also his own. He would spend as much time as he could with his boss and teacher in the host industry.

-About twisty minutes later-

He was now back into the bedroom of his superior. He was holding the other's hand gently as he was stroking his other hands finger trips against the top of the other's hand, he was still well enough to speak and chit chat, only sometimes coughing up an green or brown liquid from his lungs. Tomoshi would wipe his mouth when ever it spilled out with an caring smile for the other. Soon or a later he felt his superior, pull him down on the bed. "Rest with me Tomoshi." He spoke to him softly.

Tomo rested beside his superior, chastely and rested his hand on his elder host's chest and fell asleep after more conversation with him.

-Next day-

His superior was coughing, which woke Tomoshi. He felt an bit of the liquid squirt on his face but he did not flinch in disgust like you normally would think he would do. He gently just pulled himself from the blanket that must have been placed on him by the other or an servant to his elder host. "No Tomo, stay laying down. This is making me quite peaceful. You see I've always wanted your company like this." His older host said with blushing cheeks. "But Taki-san, I have many times. Your memory just fails you now." He said with an sad smile as he made an joke about the other's older age. "Perhaps you have Tomoshi. Your slow relaxed breathing reminds me we have indeed shared an bed like this before. Let's go back to sleep." Tomoshi nodded his head and went back to sleep on top of his superior's chest happily.

Saku walked into the room holding a towel being told to take care of the older man and saw tomo-san laying there and blushed. Saku needed money so he and a few friends accepted small jobs such as so. He nodded at tomo and started to wipe the older gentlemen down. He pulled out his sketch pad and wrote a number and also wrote "text me if you need help tomo..." he handed tomo the paper and walked out grabbing his jacket. Saku was surprised to see tomo in that position and thought he had "that" type of relatonship with the older man and frowned. Saku looked at his phone and noticed che texted him a picture of him and aki. Aki was a tall man with pink hair and greyeyes like himself. His hair was long like ches and he had long eyelashes. Saku smiled and texted "cute ❤" than walked off. He looked back at the building and than walked away.

Saku must have given them an moment to themselves as his superior, Taki-san and himself had their abnormal morning conversation. He then insistently tensed up when he noticed whom walked through the door. 'How come I never noticed him until now? Was he here the whole time, taking care of my boss or is he new? It must be fate.' When he was handed the paper with the other's number on it. He took it greedily but with an friendly smile and nod of his head. He chose that moment before he had even said an word to Saku, that he would indeed call him.

"I'll be back, you see that care nurse or whatever he is, to you Taki-san...also means something to me. I'm trying to figure it out still, and well your still the precious father figure and I will never forget you." Taki-san, the elder grey haired man smiled."Well that's to be expected, I have changed your life for the better. Your in my will "son." Tomoshi smiles when he heard those things. He didn't want the fame, or money for being an Host. He really did not want anything from his superior other than the knowledge and companion ship they have shared as co-workers and wannabe unofficial father and son. But that was all it was to Tomoshi about Taki-san, an learning and companionship experience. But he just let the elder man do what he wished, and let him advise Tomo's life choices.

Tomoshi has in fact been single for an few months to an year since he joined the work force as an host for Taki-san. But now he was ready for an relationship, he would make sure with determination to pass on his knowledge by surrounding Saku with the hosting business but also to eventually make him fall in love with the short haired older male. There was always that needed superior and apprenticeship needed in this choice of an job. He left Taki, with an wave and an quick friendly host full blowing of an kiss towards the bed.

He left his boss's room and went to his own, going down the long spacious hallways he texted Saku a couple of times. "That was not what you think it was. He pulled me down when I checked on him last night. You see he's my boss and he is like family." He sends the message. "When you are not busy, I would like you to come back to our home and chat with me on that paper pad of yours. I'll even plan an meal around your tastes in food. Name it, I'll have it made for you." He sends that message too then goes to eat breakfast and take his anxiety medicine for the day.

Saku saw a text and noticed it was a new number and saw it was probibly from tomo. He texted back "im free after i take care of the old man but it would be easier if i was there...wanna meet up in 3hours?" he was walking and bumped into che. He looked up and smiled. He was relived it was him. Che looked down and smiled and said "hey saku!" saku hugged che and felt a large hand on his head. Asu followed up and tapped ches shoulder. Asu grabed saku and picked him up. His small body was in asus arms and he blushed.

He sent the text and stuffed his phone in his pocket and looked down and asu and wraped his arms around his neck. Saku and asu had a umspoken close friendship that was comforting for.both.

¨Yeah three hours is fine. See you then~¨ He texted back. He heads back to the house looking dumbfounded and shivering slightly. He goes back to his superior's room and lays back down. ¨You had fun chasing that boy?¨ Taki-san asked. He nodded. ¨I did not manage to catch him yet for the job position.¨ They both go back to sleep for two extra hours.

Three hours later saku was still with che and asu and decided to go together asu noticed saku was alittle tired and put him on his back. The stolled on into the old mans room and saku smiled on asus back glanceimg at tomo than fell asleep. He had been tired because of how busy he was. He barely made time to eat so sleeping was a hard thing. Che said "n-nice to meet you im che and hes asu" as he was catching saku behind asus back. Asu turned around and held saku in between he and che siting him up and said "who are you..." asu had a deep and kind of sexy voice as for che who had a well normal one.

• 2 weeks later...

Tomoshi woke up and smiled at the trio. "Hey, I'm Tomo-san, Taki-san's son." He explains with an yawn. "What would you guys like to eat?" He got up from the bed of Taki's seeing he was still breathing. He bashfully smiled and blushed when he heard Asu's voice. It strikes his fancy in men's voices, that raspy, deep tone of an matured man. Bur by the looks of him, he could have been an senior in high school? He sighs and looks to Silent Beauty, smiling. "This is my home supposedly now. You welcome to enjoy my home and company from time to time, just let me know with an a call first. Let's go to the eating room and chit chat over some tea." He said to the trio. "I have an job application for you three to fill out if your interested in working for me." He said as he begins walking out.

• 2 weeks later...

Saku rubbed his eyes and looked at tomo and walked over to taki and wrote for the others to exit. He woke taki so he could clean him and gie him his pills than let him lone to sleep again. Saku smiled and walked out. Saku sat by asu and layed his head on his lap trying to doze off. He felt asus big hand petting his hair like he would usuall do when he layed on his leg. Che took off his jacket and layed it on sakus body. The trio had been together for a while. Almost 10 years asu almost never talked unless spoken to and che was energetic. Saku just sat as they would argue about foolish things. Saku smiled in his sleep and thought about the past.