Random Question: Sexual Orientation

shychen

Recently came to a new definition with the very special help of miss

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm a "Not-Giving-a-Damn-Sexual". Meaning that I like people, not the place in the orientation spectrum in wich they fit, xD.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• shychen

• Teesie

• Sai-Miyoshi

I may be both straight and bisexual; since recently I keep having these desires to be in a relationship with the same sex. Although I fangirl over guys a lot, I can't help fantasizing over girls too. Haha~! Ik, it's super cray-cray of me. XXD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
That sounds like you're either Bi or Bi with a preference for guys. Or maybe something completely different. Sexuality is so confusing unu

I'm a guy, I see myself as a Sapiosexual in theory however I am attracted to other guys, so i'm gay. I view being a Sapiosexual as just being a fetish or a kink maybe a quirk but not a sexuality. Perhaps a Bisexual being bias?

• 3 months later...

I'm a girl. And I don't care if my partner is either a guy or a girl, - all that matters is that I like them, and they like me too.

• 1 month later...