Lost in the Misty Woods +18 w/yumemochi

azuneko

Tobias ignored him and simply went about his business, letting his tongue taste the tempting flesh, inviting himself to the lithe body beneath him and was deftly pleased when he heard the other's last statement, it was practically another way of waving a white flag. Letting his fingers trail down the others legs, he completely removes Sena's pants before working on his own, appetizer over and done with, it was time for the main course! "You'll be enjoying yourself soon enough my little pet," he cooed with a small smirk as he finally removed his own garments revealing his corrupted member, it dribbled a bit of precum from his earlier ministrations, he begins to stroke himself quickly to get it into full hardness.

"Now, the fun begins," He muttered deviously, looking down at the blonde before his cock (or cocks rather) extended to wrap itself around the other's arms and legs, holding him in place. Guess his tail wasn't the only one that had been affected by the fruit for it had turned his once normal member into a tentacle dick of some sort, allowing itself to grow in multiples of six or seven to penetrate some poor unwilling victim. One of the tentacles that wasn't grasping Sena's hands, started probing the back area of his butt, while one began to stroke his cock masterfully.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• yumemochi

Sena honestly didn't plan to give in but it seemed like the quickest way out of this. As he was looking off to the side, he noticed his pants coming off completely. The feel of the cool grass against his skin felt odd. He hadn't felt his exposed before someone else for as long as he could remember. "I'm not your pet so watch what you say. I can easily change my mind and run off. Then you'll be in trouble." he said narrowing his eyes.

In the moment the incubus removed his pants, Sena changed his mind instantly. "No way! I'm not doing this. It's clear that fruit changed more than just your tail." he said using his hands to cover himself immediately. Though it didn't help much as his hands and legs were soon held down. His eyes widen as he looked at the other. "This isn't normal. Cut it out!" he growls lowly. Sena gasps softly as he felt something near his butt. He didn't enjoy the idea of something like this but it wasn't like he could get away either. He bit his lip to hold back his voice.

Clicking his tongue a bit at the mere idea of a prey getting away from him didn't sit too well with Tobias, bu he didn't let it bother him too much since Sena was as good as trapped like this here. Getting a bit too high from lust and finally being able to sate his hunger made him a bit reckless in the process, of course it might bite him in the butt later if he continued on like so but what the fuck ever! He was getting fed and that was that!

Laughing lowly, almost cruelly in fact, the Incubus didn't stop. "Now now, try to relax, alright? it's gonna hurt so much more if you struggle--and I'm done waiting..." He says with a slight growl in his tone before letting one of the tentacle's slowly push into the inner muscles of the other's butt, letting his precum make it more easier for penetration. "Tch...so tight..." he gritted his teeth a bit as his member inched it's way into the heated flesh inch by inch. "Relax damnit!" Unable to help himself anymore, he pushes the rest of it inside the other rather roughly.

Clicking his tongue a bit at the mere idea of a prey getting away from him didn't sit too well with Tobias, bu he didn't let it bother him too much since Sena was as good as trapped like this here. Getting a bit too high from lust and finally being able to sate his hunger made him a bit reckless in the process, of course it might bite him in the butt later if he continued on like so but what the fuck ever! He was getting fed and that was that!

Laughing lowly, almost cruelly in fact, the Incubus didn't stop. "Now now, try to relax, alright? it's gonna hurt so much more if you struggle--and I'm done waiting..." He says with a slight growl in his tone before letting one of the tentacle's slowly push into the inner muscles of the other's butt, letting his precum make it more easier for penetration. "Tch...so tight..." he gritted his teeth a bit as his member inched it's way into the heated flesh inch by inch. "Relax damnit!" Unable to help himself anymore, he pushes the rest of it inside the other rather roughly.

Sena shook his head as he glared down at the incubus. He couldn't relax even if he tried. This entire situation was something he couldn't possibly relax about. He was trying his best to stay aware of what was happening. No matter how much his body was trying to go against him, he didn't plan to let his mind follow. His knowledge of incubus was just enough to keep him focus. Though he knew it wouldn't be long before that wasn't possible. Sena was tough but something felt off about this. He was sure the cursed fruit the other ate was causing such an effect. 'I have to make this stop before I actually give in..' Sena thinks.

Sena did his best not to listen to the other. He already felt this had gone too far. He tried to sit up and stop the other from going too far. Though it was too late. His body trembled from the pain as he bit his lip a little. Sena couldn't utter a word at the moment but he was sure his expression was saying enough. 'Damn it.... it hurts so much...' he thinks knowing he no longer had a chance to escape.

"Glare all you want, but i'm not gonna stop now..." Tobias felt the need to say so, morals or whatever, everything can go down the drain when he was hungry. Perhaps he would regret it after, but not now anyways. He was gonna enjoy himself fully no longer caring if the other was gonna experience a bit of pain. 'Oh well, he'd soon feel pleasure anyways. . .' He thought to himself as he slowly started to move his demonic cock back and forth and then quickening the pace, then slowing down again, the pace was erratic and he stopped just for a moment before sliding another one of the tentacles into the lubricated hole.

"Ah...shit...so good.." he groaned, now moving the two inside the other in a steady rhythm, making sure to push one in when the other pulled out, another tentacle made it's way to the blonde's mouth and started prying the lips open. "Now now, it's no good if you take all the fun," He says smoothly. "Make sure it's nice and slick, alright?" He cackled a bit, having fun mocking the kitsune.

Sena planned to glare no matter what the other may say. He disliked his attitude from the start. His gaze starting to drift as he couldn't focus on the male much longer. His attention now on his body. He wanted to stop reacting to such things yet he was finding it difficult. He was sure it was because he allowed himself to be kissed. Sena noticed however the pain was fading and a new sensation was taking over. He had never experienced pleasure before so he had no idea how to describe how he was feeling.

Sena was finding holding in his voice to become slightly difficult. His body completely in the mercy of this incubus. His thoughts no longer all together. He clenched his lips as he glanced at the other. "No way! I'll bite you without any hesitation." he growled trying to avoid having such a thing in his mouth.

"Just give in to the pleasure, why deny your body of that?" Tobias cooed with a haughty grin, obviously taking enjoyment messing with the kitsune like this. They were tricky creatures after all, but this time it was them being on the receiving end of the stick--or in this case..his dick. Heh. Chuckling at his own bad joke, he continues to penetrate the other with the duo of tentacles, each slipping in much easier now that he was loosening up bit by bit and so he was able to slip in another one, wondering to himself just how long this one would last before breaking.

Once he had slipped the third one suddenly, he took the opportunity to shove the last one into Sena's mouth. "Just try biting it," He challenged with a smirk before groaning a bit at the heat that had clamped down on his member. Damn, it had been a good while since he got to indulge himself like this. It was mostly just small fry till now....heh, maybe he could even get used to targeting something other than humans from now on...

Sena had been doing a not so good job fighting against the pleasure. He honestly didn't wish to allow this demon any victory. Though that was more difficult that he had imagined. His mind slowly losing focus despite how much he fought to keep it. His body was completely ignoring him which he knew his thoughts would too. As he was about to try and struggle against the incubus, he felt another wave of pleasure flow thorough inn he did expect to moan out loud as the other shoved another tentacle into him

Sena's gaze fixated on the male though he wasn't focused on him. He let his thoughts slip away and allowed pleasurable bliss to consume him. He was sure the other noticed his sudden docile demeanor. Sena planned to never speak of this to anyone. After all there were very few who roamed his forest so he didn't have much to worry about.

Grinning s he felt Sena giving in o his own carnal desires thanks to the kiss earlier 'About damn time too', the effects took longer than it should've but perhaps that was because this guy wasn't a human...and had a pretty strong willpower to not just cave in like that after his sexual advances earlier on. Tobias continued his little onslaught of the other's hole, letting the tentacles slide in and out at an erratic pace, while another pumped the Kitsune's cock rapidly. his own need was also thrusting harshly into the blonde's mouth.

Licking his lips as he smelled the other male's arousal in the air, he took a step closer towards him, spreading his legs nice and wide so he could clearly see his cute hole being fucked senseless by his tentacles. "You're nice and tight...was this your first time perhaps?" He asks smugly before letting his sinful lips claim the tip of Sena's cock once more, not waiting for a response, cause Sena's mouth was preoccupied at the moment. Giving the slit a languid lick before taking the heated flesh fully into his mouth and began to suck him off once more. He made sure to move the tentacles inside him about to find that one spot that would surely make this one see stars.

"Want some more? Your hole seems pretty hungry enough to swallow my cocks whole...." The Incubus seemed to be having fun talking like this to the other, but then again it must have just been some sort of weird kink other demons had when feasting.

Sena couldn't focus on what was being said to him. Not as if he could answer the incubus at the moment either. His entire body being toyed with in such a way was beyond him. He would liked to have beaten the other up for even trying this. Though it was currently impossible. Sena found that his first time especially with a male wasn't anything as he expected. He could just die if anyone else were to witness this. Lucky for him his forest was very secluded.

His hands twitched as he tried to move them. He didn't want the other spreading him so much. It was far too embarrassing. Since he couldn't move his hands to stop the other he tried biting him to get his attention. Though it didn't work.. Just as he was going to he felt a sudden rush of pleasure flow through him. Sena's eyes widen as he couldn't help but cum. His eyes rolled up slightly. He had never felt something like this before.

Being asked such a thing was far too much. He didn't want to do this anymore. Slowly shaking his head no hoping the other had his fill by now. He had no idea just how much it would take for an incubus to fill his appetite

• 2 weeks later...

Chuckling lowly, he brings the kitsune closer to him and giving his thigh a slow, sensual lick, lapping at the cum that dripped down from his abdomen from having just came. Noticing Sena shaking his head, Tobias tilted his head in question. "You're acting that way, but you seemed to enjoy it enough just now and went and came, didn't ya?" He says bluntly, licking his lips before letting a tanned hand stroke the other's member. "Heh, that was just the appetizer, I'll have you screaming in pleasure soon enough..." And just like that, he pulls the other's cock into his lips and began to suck him off once more, perhaps trying to suck this one dry till he was satisfied.

"Now, you'll come for me, won't you..?" He smirked before stroking one of his tentacle pricks, some precum dripping down as just watching the kitsune aroused him. "Look, I haven't cummed yet, don't you think it's unfair?" He teased, letting the tentacles thrust deeper into the tightness, despite how playful he talked, i seems his words left no room for disobedience.

"You want this too, right? Hehe..." Grinning down at Sena, he takes the tentacle out from his mouth before using that to plunge in his hole with the others. "I'll make sure to fill ya right up..." He whispers before taking him into his mouth once more, sucking him with fervor.

The thought that this incubus made him cum was enough to kill him. He didn't want to react in such a way but it was against him will. His body trembling a bit as he felt the other still teasing and toying with him. He had just cum and yet the other was touching him there. He was still partly hard but trying his best to resist mentally. Sena's eyes followed the other a little as he suddenly had his mouth free. Though where it went he would have preferred it stay in his mouth.

Sena grit his teeth a little as the other removed the tentacle from his mouth. "Your still not full. I have a feeling you're just overdoing it now. Hurry and cum so I can kick your ass when this is over." he growled lowly. He honestly didn't know how much more of this his body could endure before completel losing it. Holding onto his little lingering bit of common sense was at held him together. Sena knew the other would have complete control if he were to lose that.

"Hehe..overdoing it? Please...perhaps you really are still a virgin..." He says, letting his pointy canines lightly grind against Sena's cock. He was an incubus after all, once was never enough...it hardly ever was, their bodies were made to withstand long hours of sexual endeavors. They had a lot of stamina too that helped them last for hours...so in a way it was pitiful for those who lacked it. He hums lightly when the other proved to be stubborn in acting tough. Like he could kick his butt at this state...the thought was very much amusing anyhow...

"I don't plan on stopping anytime soon though..." he says casually, while thrusting the tentacles all at the same time and increasing the pace. Most of his partners were stubborn at first too, but by the end of ti all they were all begging for it and broken by lust...eventually he'd have to leave once he was full and sated. Whatever becomes of them, Tobias could care less about. The Incubus perhaps only finds this kitsune somewhat impressive for being able to hold on to his sanity up till now. That was a feat in itself. However, the white-haired male found it all the more fun to mess with him.

He sucks him off again, timing his ministrations accordingly to his thrusts, letting his hands trail along the lithe body, stopping by the thighs and dug his nails hard at the soft flesh there.

Sena looked at the other a bit annoyed. He however knew the best way to deal with people like this. The only downfall was that this person was a pervert. This would be beyond out of character for himself but he wanted this to be over. "Well I thought that would have been obivious to a demon like yourself. Do I look like someone who gets around a lot?" he asked him narrowing his gaze. He hated to think the only her found it amusing to tease him because he was a virgin.

Finally deciding to give fully and let this demon get done with this, Sena smirks a little. "The continue by all means." he said blushing a little. He honestly couldn't handle much more of this. He felt like her faint if he came again. "These woods belong to me and me alone." he mumbled holding in his voice. He didn't want to moan out loud in any way. His eyes shut tight as he felt the incubus sucking again. Sena had to admit the other was seriously skilled at finding his weak points. Some even which he didn't know about himself.

"Ah, getting all mouthy all of a sudden now, huh?" Cocking a brow upward at the cheeky brat, he had known more or less that this one was perhaps inexperienced. "With the way you were acting, I could have assumed you were used to taking it up the ass," He grinned, showing the whites of his sharp teeth. "Well, virgin or not, you taste good," Shrugging, Tobias figured it wasn't all too important as he continued slamming his cock one after the other into the tight heat and then groaning softly as he felt himself getting close.

"Haha...oh I plan to..." He says while leering down at the blonde, his eyes darkening with lust. He doesn't quite catch what Sena had mumbled...something about the woods, the Incubus decided to focus on sucking him off once more, trying to exhaust the other of all his cum and was practically milking him with the way he was sucking relentlessly. Taking Sena's loud moan as an encouragement, he licked the tip of his head before biting down on it softly. "Heh~ what's this~? You seem to take joy in pain~ a masochist?" The Incubus was also enjoying himself like this and it wouldn't be long till he came. "Hey," he breathes while still thrusting inside the kitsune. "You think kitsune's get pregnant?" He asked just to rile the other up.

Sena didn't like the tone of voice the demon was taking. He wasn't one to go waving his tail just to get kicks out of it. This was a first for him and he hoped the last. He disliked the idea of another demon like this one getting at him. It was simply the worst thought ever. His gaze followed the other's movements for a minute. "Taste good...? I have no idea what you mean by that. I won't allow myself to be devoured by the likes of you." he said

"Stop this.... I can't cum anymore." he groans softly trying to get the incubus to stop sucking him. He really felt like he would be sucked dry. Sena shook his head no as he didn't like pain. It wasn't something he found pleasure in but at this point he couldn't tell the difference. His body was completely against him. "Don't joke like that!! I don't want to carry your child!!"

Tobias wasn't listening to any of the kitsune's complaints. Just smirking there haughtily, it's quite obvious he was pretty self-assured of himself if his earlier actions hadn't already shown so. The white-haired male continued to lap at the slit and thrusting his many appendages inside him. Hearing the other get mad by his taunts had him laughing slightly a he pulled his mouth away form his cock. "Oh, but you forget the state your in," He tsked at him, honestly, this kid needs to know by now that he can't refuse him. It was him who had the upper hand here after all.

"I'm curious though...so, why don't we...experiment and find out," Before letting lose and ejaculating inside him without any warning, there was a fairly large amount of semen with the many tentacles he had stuck up there, his own face slightly flushed form his arousal and he gives a soft groan of content when he finished unloading inside the blonde. Pulling his corrupted cocks out of Sena's abused hole, white fluid slowly dripping down from it. "Hah, that's a good look for you..." He grinned devilishly, he was still sightly hard. "Did you know? Our cum is highly fertile and can impregnate anyone most of the time..." He says smoothly, it wasn't completely a lie though.

"How can I forget? You clearly won't let me go." he groans softly as he trembled a little. Realizing the other had a point only made this worse. He was trying so hard to resist but it wasn't working any more. Hos body was giving into the pleasure though his mouth spoke another. He never felt so against himself in all his life. He was sure this was the workings of the demon before him.

Sena stares at the other not liking the idea of becoming the carrier of the incubus' offspring. Though before he could protest any further, his body suddenly felt extremely hot. He could feel himself filling up to the brim with the other's cum. It was enough to drive him insane. His gaze moving towards the other as his expression was one completely blank. He wasn't sure if what the demon said was true or not. He knew some had such abilities to get other's pregnant despite gender. Sena could only wish it was just a joke.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the Kitsune's expression, Tobias chuckled gruffly. "A joke," He says finally with a wolfish grin. "It's a joke," He repeated before giving a soft content sigh. "And don't give me that look, heh, it wasn't that bad of a fuck...for a first-timer anyways," Still somewhat mocking in his tone, but perhaps was a roundabout way of comforting the blonde? Again, it was hard to tell with this guy. "I'm still rarin' to go though..." He ponders aloud, letting his red eyes travel over to the fox's exposed flesh hungrily. "But, I suppose I can let you off easy today for the treat," Feigning kindness when it hardly suited a demon like him, the white-haired Incubus wasn't sure why he was taking it easy on this so called guardian deity of this forest...

Standing up and fixing what few clothes he wore on himself. He leans down before patting Sena on the cheek and kissing his lips chastely. "I'll be back again," Those dreaded words came out of his sinful lips smoothly, a promise. Whatever it was, the incubus doesn't plan on letting this one go too soon... Now walking away from the kitsune, he paused as if he had just realized something. "Oh, by the way...it's Tobias...my name that is." and then continuing to walk away and eventually disappearing into the forest.

Sena stared up at the sky as he was finally left alone. His body ached all over and felt completely filthy. He slowly sat up looking around. "He's really gone..?" he questioned before getting up and gathering his clothes. He wobbled down a path that lead to a waterfall. He wanted to clean himself up as soon as possible. Stopping beside the water, Sena began to think. "Ugh, I really don't want to ever see that man's face again. To think he might return bothered him. Doing his best to move pass this he dives into the water

Sena swam about for what felt like hours. He wanted to wash away everything from today. Though he knew there was a limit to how long one should be out in cold water like this. As the sun started to fade from the sky, Sena got out the water. He shivers a little as he walked naked towards a nearby shrine. It's where he lived. He slid open the door and walked inside. He went to his room and pulled on a new kimono. Sitting down he began to think about some things. He wanted to clear his mind

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh sorry again for my delay responses uuu but I don't mind finishing it up here or doing a timeskip where they end up running into each other again. ; v ;