ask

luckystar

hello,, may i ask something? so i'm wondering is there a "punishment" for use ava/sig/profile pic with different size? like banning or reducing point? and what's exactly the size we should use for ava, sig, pp.? i actually already read the rules but when i see others profile it's seems like many of them didn't use the same size.. that's why i wondering..

p.s sorry for my bad english hehe

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• luckystar

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hello, it's because of different privileges given to users. I, for example, has 250x250 pixel of maximum avatar size because I'm ranked as graphic-taku/journal-taku within the site. Regular users have 150x150 pixel. Should you exceed this, or the file size (which i'm not sure of) the site will either prompt you that the image you are trying to use as avatar/signature is too large... or the image will get uploaded, but will have its size reduced within the limited size. I hope this helps :)