Love Love Boys!! (Private Group RP)

LexHugglez

"Kakeru, I'm sure the manager would love to hear how great of slut you are in bed, but I think some of us would rather you shut up this one time?"

"Oh?" Kakeru glanced toward's Arata's direction with an eye of scorn as he continued, "Whatever. You're just as slut as I am, you closet pervert. What? You seem to act like you are some innocent kid. But let's get this straight. Just how many cock has used that loose ass of yours?"

He snapped. He wasn't the type to snap every petty little things but hey, this Arata person had been annoying him since day one. Kakeru doesn't care what others think of him and he won't complain if they think badly of him. But it's a different story if they keep pissing him every time he talks. He wasn't about to change the way he acts or talks to please this person. Now now, not ever. If Arata would just please stop, how happy he would be.

"I think it would be preferable if we talked more about what Mr. Mori has to say? That is why we're having this meeting after all."

And another person had just to butt in. Seriously, is the group full of pretentious bastards like them? Whatever. They're all the same really. He doesn't think bad of Shun but it's not like a little bit of talking would ruin the meeting. It's not like they're in a hurry anyway. Dirtbags.

Kakeru's head was full of hateful thoughts as the shittyhead Arata said Hui had arrived. He personally don't know the person. He had heard they're getting a new member but he himself didn't had an opportunity to meet the new guy. He skip quite a lot so he wasn't sure if the rest of the group did. Whatever, it's not like he cared. He's sure this Hui person is just some 2nd rate dirtbag to be trained by the Dirtbag professor Arata and Assistant Dirtbag professor Shun. He just can imagine this guy pleasing them trying to blend in.

Lost in thought, a fleshy thud had Kakeru look at the person next to him. Seijuro. One hot stud. fuckable. He'd love to get a fuck out of him. Was he top or bottom? Whatever it is, Kakeru can do it both ways anyway. Back to his usual self, Kakeru flashed a flirty smile to Seijuro.

"Sorry. I tripped on a cable."

"It's alright. you can bump on me as much as you want" he teased followed by a wink.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LexHugglez

• Tetsu

• fameandfortune212

• Noise Prince

Arata's eyes darted between the group after his secret was revealed. "You asshole." he hissed, "You think I'm in a closet??? Maybe some of us aren't as open with our sexuality as you!! You ever thought about that!? You don't know me Kakeru!" he spat, and had then left to fetch whoever was at the door.

When he had come back, Arata had put on a good face for their new member seeing as he didn't want to be thought of as a bad person right off the bat. He didn't know why he was letting Kakeru's words get to him like that, or his actions. Perhaps he was just being sensitive...maybe too sensitive?

After introducing Hui to the group, Arata frowned a little and finally decided to be an adult about things and grabbed hold of Kakeru's hand before pulling the male into the hall with him. "Look, I.......I'm sorry for how I keep attacking you like that......I just...." he bit his lip, keeping his gaze even with Kakeru's. "I'm not like you, what I mean is.....I-I'm not very confident in showing off my sexuality like you are......It's scary to think what I would be thought of if everyone knew the way I am....." he whispered. "It's true though, I do have sex with men. And....now everyone knows." he said, smiling a bit now as he left it at that. "Anyway, I wanted to say I'm sorry for attacking you and being hypocrytical of everything you do." he said, and left Kakeru after he said his piece.

Standing there, Arata looked at everyone and bowed his head in apology. "Sorry everyone for how I yelled earlier, it wasn't professional and it wasn't fair to Kakeru. I'm so sorry." he said, voice holding back too much emotion as he felt he should just come out with it. "And.....K-Kakeru was right.....I-I do like men....b-but I hope you won't....think ill of me because of this." he whispered.

"I think the dancing will be limited to the music video, so you won't have to worry about that."

Kei looked at the boy with Green hair. He wasn't sure which was his name because he was forgeting stuff. Not only names but also things that sometimes he had to make. So it was not something personal. But as he looked at the boy he remembered. The name was Shun, and yeah, they had different tastes in clothing but didn't want to say something that might hurt the other. As it was at first sight, the boy was a little sensitive.

So he just shut up and continued to listen to the rest as the Manager explained everything.

"It's what Shun said. You only wear these uniforms during the recording of the music video. You play your instruments here at the studio of course. Ah. I've also contacted Michael, our choreographer. We will meet him tomorrow when we start the dance rehearsals. We will meet at the Promenade building at 4th street, 6am sharp. That's the location of his dance studio."

Kei nodded scratching the back of his neck when Mr. Mori spoke feeling he said something wrong. "Sorry...I didn't mean it like that. It's just that I thought it would be dificutl to permorm and dance at the same time, but sure. With practice I think we can make it work" he said leanning on one hand on the back sit that was near him.

As Seijuro spoke he turned his gaze to him , narrowing hs eyes when he heard about a new song. "As far as I see, this will be a new year with new things" he added smiling amused that there would be big changes in the band, but in a good and interesting way.

The new member that enetered was a little bit silent and didn't know how to act around him. He knew the rest of the boys but this one was someone he saw it for the first time. He just smiled to the serious one, thinking that it was strange for him to to be in a new band.

"Oh?" Kakeru glanced toward's Arata's direction with an eye of scorn as he continued, "Whatever. You're just as slut as I am, you closet pervert. What? You seem to act like you are some innocent kid. But let's get this straight. Just how many cock has used that loose ass of yours?"

The smiling and amused time passed away as Kakeru started to take on Arata, hurting him in front of everyone. What the hell! That supposed to be what members from band do? He looked at Kakeru with widened eyes and than back at Arata who respond to his atack.

"Oi!....Kakery! What the Hell man! That's not how you speak with your colleagues. After all, we are all in this together and have to get along. You really can be a total asshole you know?" he asked narrowing his eyes. He felt something like it was pushing him to run after the boy but he just made one step and stopped himself. Maybe he just wanted to be alone.

After a few minutes Arata turned back starting to talk and surprise him. Ok, he thought that about all of the others, although he saw some of them with girls. So, not all of them where gay, but that really didn't bothered him. In fact he really liked it because that way he was feeling accepted because he was to.

"It's alright Arata. We don't judge people because of what they like. We like you, no matter what you prefer in that kind of things", he said turning a little red in his cheeks.

Shun gave Seijuro a look, wondering if he actually had difficulty seeing. He had noticed him squinting before, but he thought he was just a serious thinker, he didn't consider that he might be straining to see things. He made a mental note of it. Arata seemed to pick up on it fast, though. The orange-haired singer was pretty perceptive.

Shun gave their manager a sympathetic look, understanding his frustration. Shun tried to be professional and serious, but most of it was just in attempt to keep things calm between the colorful, clashing personalities, or in order to appear less flamboyant himself. He was very self-conscious of how he appeared to others, and could usually tell when people expected him to behave a certain way. And since he wasn't going to give up his clothes or makeup anytime soon, that was just something he'd have to put up with.

Unlike him, Mori was seriousness through and through, and the bassist couldn't imagine that he was putting up a front in order to seem more professional. It was a bit of a relief when he was around when things were getting tense again between them all, like now, but it also made him a bit formidable.

"Whatever. You're just as slut as I am, you closet pervert. What? You seem to act like you are some innocent kid. But let's get this straight. Just how many cock has used that loose ass of yours?"

Shun's first thought, in a knee-jerk response, was 'That's not how anal sex works!' His second thought was that Kakeru was such a hypocrite. If he wasn't just bluffing, he had many sexual relationships with men, yet he was going to use that as an insult? Kakeru was so horrible! Plus, he should know how anal worked, if he had educated himself to engage safely- but that was besides the point. But the green-haired fellow could only give both of them a sharp, disapproving glare. As much as he thought Kakeru was out of line, what Arata said was inexcusable as well- so how could he justify getting involved?

Arata seemed to have a different reaction, though. His face suddenly became stricken, quickly looking around trying to gage everyone's reactions, as if he'd be judged for Kakeru's words.

"You think I'm in a closet??? Maybe some of us aren't as open with our sexuality as you!! You ever thought about that!? You don't know me Kakeru!"

Then promptly went to the door. Shun rubbed the back of his head, groaning softly. This became a serious problem quickly. Not only did Kakeru insult Arata by implying he had gay sex, but Arata was actually gay? Or at least interested in men. This wasn't going to be an easy coming- out. He felt really bad for the orange-haired singer.

Shun was quite obviously an okama, and was fairly desensitized to a lot of casual homophobia he tended to face, not that it didn't still bother him a bit. But that didn't mean that he wasn't aware of how harmful it was to those who weren't out, or not as open, and felt sorry. But there wasn't much he could say, since it was Kakeru who had said it, so a sorry from the bassist wouldn't mean much.

"Was that really necessary?" Shun whispered to Kakeru. He didn't want this to turn into a large feud, but if he didn't address this, he'd feel bad about himself later. "I don't think what he said was okay at all, but you can at least understand that not everyone can handle being out, right?" He tried to keep his tone soft, his face was stiff, but his eyes warm and pleading. He couldn't help but feel protective of Arata in this situation.

Then Kei spoke up, much louder than Shun, to berate the hot-headed singer for the things he had said, and Shun gave him a rather surprised look.

"You can't berate someone for attacking someone while calling them names." Shun replied to the yellow musician, this time his knee-jerk reaction was verbal, even though he didn't disagree with Kei at all. But once he felt like Kakeru was being ganged up on, he suddenly felt the urge to switch sides.

Arata did a something rather mature when he returned, though, and led Kakeru out of the room, presumably to talk. But when Shun thought about it, it could have easily have been to have a shouting match beyond prying ears and eyes- which would be notably less mature.

It didn't take long for them to return, Arata again leading. Shun was surprised to see him apologize to everyone, but even more at the more official coming out. Shun's expression softened, and he smiled warmly to the shorter member. The two weren't really unmatched in height, but Shun's fondness for heels usually granted him a few good inches. The two weren't particularly close, but the other out member was Kakeru, so he felt he should make a better effort to reach out to him now.

"I'm really happy you trust us with this," He replied, taking a small step towards him, his narrow heels clicking on the floor. "I would be pretty reprehensible if I thought any less of you, right?" Shun told him with a warm grin, and put a hand on his shoulder. "And it may be presumptuous of me, but I'd say this group overall is pretty accepting, right?"

"It's alright Arata. We don't judge people because of what they like. We like you, no matter what you prefer in that kind of things"

This time when he looked at Kei, it was with an agreeable smile.

When Mori prompted them back to business, Shun cleared his throat, a bit embarrassed that they had such a long interlude. Shifting his focus back to their work, Shun was really excited to learn the new dance routine, grinning while he plugged the time and location into the calendar in his phone, as well as writing Michael's name down under the notes, to make sure he wouldn't forget it. He was happy that it was tomorrow, but he wash' so happy about how early he'd have to wake up. They had to be there at six, and he had to commute quite the distance, and even if he wore lighter makeup for the work out, it'd still take some prep time… But sometimes that's how it had to be. He'd just go to sleep earlier than usual.

He pocketed his phone and took the music sheets handed to him while heading to his spot in the recording booth, smiling to himself when he read the title. He thought that it could either be romantic or provocative with that title. He had a good feeling, so hopefully he was right, and this would be a fun song.

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Seijuro kept his lips sealed as he read through the lyrics that was provided for them. He tried his best not to join the discussion anymore since he had already tried to stop the two from fighting but they still kept on it. Seijuro personally thought it was getting tiring. The two young males: Arata and Kakeru seemed to have things heated up between themselves when Kakeru said something that sent Arata to the edge. Seijuro's sharp, blue eyes darted up, wide and shocked when Arata, the young male which he first thought as quiet and composed, apparently lost his cool and yelled at the red-haired male.

"Arata...?" He called though it was only to himself, supposing no one heard him mutter a word. It was rather surprising for Arata to blurt out like that. Probably because Kakeru had finally pressed the wrong button. Blue orbs followed the two when they decided to talk it out.

Seijuro's head lowered, finally coming to a realization that Arata is indeed gay from the way he acted to Kakeru's rather harsh accusations. So the truth has been spoken when Arata walked back in, finally and formally confirming his sexual orientation. The others seemed to accept this like its not huge of a deal-- but frankly speaking, Seijuro is now a lot anxious about how he'd react towards the blond. The news made his heart flutter slightly. Why? Sei couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Mori could hear everything even if he and the other production assistants had went inside the control booth. He was about to turn the live room on air but something about those boys' actions made him stop and observe before even turning the microphones on for the other PA's to hear. The way Kakeru and Arata talked to each other and the blond storming out of the live room with the red-head had Mori thinking.

"Dear lord. How am I going to make these boys behave well?" He muttered, his fingertips hanging just above the 'on air' button. He looked over the other boys who were actually holding the music sheets provided which is Seijuro and Sensaina tuning his violin. His eyes glanced over the other boys, Shun and Kei who seemed to engage in the Kakeru-Arata issue, and Hui who seemed to be invisible from the others, of course, figuratively speaking.

Finally having enough, Mori knocked on the glass that separated the live room and the control room. His face was stern with his looks indicating that they should stop bantering about and get on with the recording.

Seijuro noticed the manager taping on the glass and stood up, grabbing the sheet music from the table and handed them to each member of the band, giving Arata and Kakeru each of their own copies. He then stood between the two; now his huge bulk of a body has found a certain purpose for today.

"Let's just leave Kakeru be. If that's what he's into then so be it. And Arata... Don't worry. If you still mean to hide your sexual preferences to the public, fine. Just both of you, please be discreet about it especially being caught in public." He then looked over Arata, then to Kakeru, smiling softly. "We're basically idols. We wouldn't want to put the group in jeopardy just for some cheap gossip now, would we?"

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Maybe a compilation of different personalities and "hobbies" for an idol boy band was a bad idea. Witnessed everything and how bad the situation was, Sensaina was speechless. Kakeru was ganged up by other band members, Arata swearing, now people's sex life's being dragged in. Sensaina couldn't help but frowned, such behavior and speech shouldn't be tolerant in this professional environment, it was work place they're in, not in their own home, Kakeru indeed somewhat deserved to be ganged up, this was after all a studio not his... "sex fest dungeon", but somewhat he didn't deserved it because that was how he was as a person, straight-forward, and other band members shouldn't have lost their shit... at least Shun and Seijuro was also quite calm about the situation.

He was going to step in along with Shun and Seijuro when it reached climax that one of them stomped out. However, eventually, everything was settled after Arata took the first step and apologized. He let out a sigh of relieve. He was glad, and also... envy... that Arata came out. He knew it wasn't easy for anyone Arata or himself, but so far, Sensaina couldn't come out. Under no circumstances he wanted to be found out any time soon, at least not until he succeeded, but he wish he could. He could only gave another long sigh, feeling pity for himself.

Well, there wasn't time for self awareness, mr. Mori knocked on the glass door to inform them that they've started. Sensaina just wanna said a few words to cool everyone down and focus on their creation, just a bit after he received his own sheet music, they OUGHT TO make it big. "I'm glad everything's settled. People's personal choice should be personal, that's that. How about we make this song the best we can so all can achieve their goals?" he gave everyone a warm smile to clear the air. He then looked back into his sheet and focused, he took a deep breath, stood tall, rested his chin onto the chinrest on his violin, his hand held relaxingly at his bow, waiting for his part and finally played it. Each stroke he made, showed passion and effort, beautiful music he made just there.

ZO0EvHF.jpg

K
akeru didn't intend to escalate things any further. He only wanted to point out the hypocrisy of his offender, and for once Arata may realize he shouldn't mess with him. Who knew the fucker would get all emotional and act like an idiot bared from all the facade he wore? Kakeru didn't care. Whether the person is gay or not is not Kakeru's concern... and whether Kakeru's gay or not is not Arata's concern... or everyone (aside from those who wanted to get him laid, of course.)

"You asshole."
"You think I'm in a closet??? Maybe some of us aren't as open with our sexuality as you!! You ever thought about that!? You don't know me Kakeru!"

"I didn't say I knew you. I don't plan to get to know you aside from what's necessary. The same can be said to you. You don't know me so please stop being such an ass."

Oh well.. Kakeru wasn't in the mood to keep his calm. These people should realize not to mess with him.

"Oi!....Kakery! What the Hell man! That's not how you speak with your colleagues. After all, we are all in this together and have to get along. You really can be a total asshole you know?"...
"It's alright Arata. We don't judge people because of what they like. We like you, no matter what you prefer in that kind of things"

"Oh? And calling me an asshole is the right way to call a colleague? And what's this you don't judge people? Don't make me laugh. Why is everyone turning into such hypocrite? In the first place the whole thing started when you guys judged my preferences and the way I am open about it. Really. Don't say things like you don't judge people at your own convenience. That's rather disgusting."

It seemed everyone started to take pity to little Arata and go against him. These fuckers...

"Was that really necessary?"
"I don't think what he said was okay at all, but you can at least understand that not everyone can handle being out, right?"

This time, it was Shun. Not that it surprised him. Nothing surprises him anymore.

"Well then, can you please understand that not everyone can handle being continuously pissed off? And to add to that, not everyone can handle being ganged up like this. You guys better stop this. I admit I'm not calm but I can get really violent. Unlike you fuckers I don't have any shitty pretenses to hide."

It was then when Arata talked to him and apologized. He confessed he was gay and he was different from him. Of course he was! But being different was not enough for Arata to get out of Kakeru's gaydar's reach.

"Well, I'm pissed. I don't really care what's your whole point. But dude, you back off and don't piss me again. I won't apologize or anything. You had this coming. Plus, this is one piece of advice. You're not as discreet as you think you are. Please notice what you've been doing ya know."

And Seijuro had to patch up everything. Kakeru didn't really have anything to say anymore. It's not that he wanted to keep at arguing with these people. But if they hit him, he will hit back hard.

"I'm glad everything's settled. People's personal choice should be personal, that's that. How about we make this song the best we can so all can achieve their goals?"

"Whatever."

He knew Sensaina just wanted to quickly shift the topic to the right track so Kakeru didn't say anything except for the answer for Sensaina's later question.

"Sure."

• 2 weeks later...

Arata was pretty surprised at all the positive feedback he got after he confessed his deepest and almost darkest secret from everyone. Their acceptance made it easier for him to breathe now as he relaxed and smiled in a more casual manner. "I suppose I should thank Kakeru for saying what he did with how accepting you all are...Thank you everyone for just....you know...accepting me." he said.

Glancing towards Seijuro, Arata noticed the man's silence after his confession of being gay, and wondered if he just lost a good friend because of his sexuality as he bit his lip nervously. That was when Mori spoke up and he nodded. "Yes, I would like to keep my sexuality within these walls. My own parents don't even know." he said, sighing as he finally felt free in his own body. Taking the sheet music copy, he looked over the lyrics and read over the words. "You're right Mori. As idols we are to win over the hearts of our fans in the most prince-like manner possible." he grinned.

Listening to Sensaina play, Arata smiled as he looked over the music before opening his mouth and singing in harmony with the others. His voice projecting with the others and mixing like velvet with the rest. Arata moved a little closer into the group as he sang with the others into the ceiling microphones, occasionally glancing towards Seijuro and then to Kakeru.

He stood closer to Shun and Kei since they had accepted him so quickly and seemingly with open arms. He really needed that kind of boost of morale since being a new open gay man was never an easy thing, and he had always read that surrounding yourself with accepting friends is the first step to loving yourself for who you were.

As the tension was starting to fade away and started to pay more attention on the music side, he started to relax. He knew that Kakeru wasn't a bad person, or at least that's what he wanted to think. Just because he was different than them in thinking and so on that didn't meant he had to keep rage on him. After all, they were a band and they needed to co-exist together for the pass time.

Starting to sing along with the rest he manage to let the past incident go by and focus on the singing part. Even though they supposed to be a team he couldn't trust any of them yet. His past was a little bit to much for them to find out and he wasn't that familiar with them. Especially knowing that Kakeru could say something that might offend him, or get mean with him. Even if sometimes he liked his attitude, when it was about this kind of stuff, he would say pass.