Ikoku irokoi roman Tan Vol.02 // YAMANE Ayano

No Time For Losers Ltd.

cover.jpg?1360898872

Ikoku irokoi roman Tan Drama CD Vol.02

Released: 2004/09/25

Content: I Disc

Plot:

Ikoku Irokoi Romantan is about the son of a yakuza mob, Ranmaru, who gets married for convenience to a yakuza daughter, Kaoru, on a cruise ship in Italy. Because they are Japanese they are the center of attention on the boat. On their wedding night, the couple fight and Kaoru kicks him out of their room. Ranmaru goes to the boat's bar and fights with some yakuza. He is assisted by a blond Italian man who can speak Japanese, Alberto, and as a thank you Ranmaru asks Alberto if he wants a drink in the bar. They get thoroughly drunk and have sex. The next morning, Ranmaru finds out that Alberto is the ship's captain.

Download Ikoku Irokoi Romantan Drama CD:

GET The CD HERE ->

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

password: plz, don't HOTLINK or inform my password outside this thread!!!

I..Use unzip program ONLY.

[Find password in [no...] on the file name]

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ml824

• No Time For Losers Ltd.

• akiramiku

• William sadao

Thank you very much for the link. I have been able to download the files, but I'm having trouble deciphering the password (for both Vol. 1 & Vol. 2). I'm using a Mac... Could you please give me some more hints as to how to retrieve the password?

Thx

Glad to heard that you liked it too, first of all I don't have MAC so all my suggestion sources are from Internet, ok?.

1) To decompress my file, you can use only WINZIP (This was my first intention but you can see my password from any unzip programs on its comment page)

DO NOT RIGHT-CLICK ON EXTRACT HERE

2) For MAC User, you need to download WINZIP program for MAC EDITION and go along this process. (Internet;source)

3) For MAC User, open your unzip program, find "COMMENT" or "VIEW" button on the unzip program toolbar.

And could u plz let me know the solution how is going, ok?

@

Good morning!

Just downloaded the free version of WinZip for Mac, and unfortunately I'm at a dead end.

While the MAC version does have the "View" option, it only changes the display of the file and does not provide any hint. I've tried the "Get Info" option which doesn't help. (There's no "Comment" feature.)

Any other thoughts?

My apologies for the inconvenience!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...