~Long-Lasting Love~ *YaoiFanGirlBritty & hsycho* (18+)

YaoiFanGirlBritty

when masaomi arived to school he was woriied about hakashi he dident come today for school and masaomi went to his class and after the class finished masaomi went to take his break on the manga club and when he was walking he sow the guy that was flirting to hakashi the last time and he dident care and when he arived to the manga club he picked one and sat on a chair started to read

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Hakashi sighs and covers his face, trying to get some extra sleep. After a while, he got restless and got out of bed, walking to the window and notices both cars were gone. He sits on the bed and reaches over to read a book, scratching his head. Hakashi reaches for his cell phone and texts Masaomi, "hey... sorry I didn't come in today. I got sick from something.. I am not sure what it was but I will see you tomorrow okay," he presses send and closes his phone, going back to reading.

when masaomi arived to the school he heared his phone and he looked and sow it was a message from hakashi as he said "ok hope you get well love , see you tommorow" as he clicks send and closes his phone and puts in in the bag and goes to his class

Hakashi looks at his phone on the night stand and smiles, curling up and holds onto his pillow as he falls asleep with a soft sigh and a cough. He rubs his throat and turns on his other side, seeing medicine his mom left on his nightstand and sits up. Hakashi takes some of the medicine and lays on his back, falling asleep.

Hakashi sighs softly and rests his head on the bed, kicking his feet on the bed as he was starting to feel restless. He pulls the covers over his head and closes his eyes for a few minutes, falling asleep and holding onto his pillow.

when the class finished and masaomi went to go home and when he was walking towords his house he was thinking of hakashi as he sighed and when he arived to his house he closed the door and took off his shoes as he said "I am back mom" as his mom replayed and said "Welcome back darling" as masaomi went to his room and he did his homework and then he laid on the bed and took his phone and started to write a message to hakashi "I was thinking about you hakashi , how do you feel now ? and I hope you get better tommorow , sleep well and sweet dreams" as he clicked send and closed his eyes to sleep

Hakashi was fast asleep and turns onto his side with a grunt. He wakes up a little as he heard the door close a couple times, making Hakashi think his parents were already home. Hakashi looks at the time and grunts a little, rubbing his eyes, "I don't like sleeping this late.. it makes me feel lazy," he sighs and stretches out his arms. Hakashi looks at his cell phone and smiles, texting Masaomi back, "Oh you were? I am sorry I didn't come in today.. all I did was sleep so I am feeling a bit tired. Hopefully I will see you tomorrow," he sends the message and sighs, standing up and goes into the bathroom since he didn't pee all day.

when masaomi woke up he sow the message from hakashi as he smilles and shuts his phone down puts his phone in his bag and goes to take a fast shower and gets dressed and then he walks downstairs and when he sees his parents he says "good morning" as he smilles as his parents replaid "good morning darling" as masaomi opened the door and went toword school thinking about hakashi

When the next morning comes, Hakashi's mom sees how Masaomi was feeling. She touches his forehead and her forehead at the same time, smiling, "seems like your feeling a bit better then you did yesterday. Are you well enough to go to school?" Hakashi nods his head and stands up, walking into the bathroom and takes a shower. He got dress and had his breakfast, saying goodbye to his parents and walks out of the house, adjusting his bag strap. Hakashi notices Masaomi walking ahead of him and smiles, pounce hugging Masaomi.

masoami felt someone was hugging hem and when he terned he sow hakashi as he smilled and said "good morning , how are you feeling today love ?" as he continued walking with hakashi and when he arived to the school masaomi said "see you later" as smilled and he went to his class

Hakashi looks up slowly at Masaomi with a smile, "good morning, my mom said I was well enough to go to school and I was bored yesterday...," he pouts a little and moves away to cover his mouth, coughing quietly. He walks into the school and nods his head, waving to Masaomi, "okay see you later," he walks to the main office first and then to his first class.

after the class finished masaomi waited for hakashi so they can have there break in the manga club and when hakashi came masaomi started to walk with hem their and when he arrived he took one of the mangas and sat beside hakashi and started to read

Hakashi finish his class and walks to the manga club, waving to Masaomi and walks into the room. He grabs a manga and sits next to Masaomi, starting to read and scratches the back of his head.

when masaomi finished reading it he looked at his watch the brea was about to finish as he looked at hakashi who was a little pale as masaomi asked hem "are you okay hakashi ? you look a little pale" as he touched hakashis forhead

Hakashi was reading and looks at Masaomi, tilting his head to the side, "do.. I really look that pale? I am alright I am still getting over being sick," he covers his mouth and starts coughing.

masaomi says in a worried voice "yes you look so pale and your so hot you shouldn't come to school today your still sick" as he kisses hakashis forhead and goes back to read his manga and after seconds the bell rings and masaomi gets up of his chair and says to hakashi "see you later love" as he smiles and opens the door and goes to his class

Hakashi lowers his head and shakes it side to side, blushing, "n-no I am okay. I am alot better than yesterday so please don't worry about me," as he continues reading. He stands up and puts the book away, "okay see you later," Hakashi smiles as he walks out of the room to go to his class.

after the class finished masaomi went toword home and he was thinking a he really looked s pale and when masaomi opened the door and closed it he took his shoes off and his parents were not back home yet so he knew that they were busy and masaomi went upstairs to his room and he started to do his homework and after that he layed on the bed and took his phone to send a message to hakashi and it says "I hope you get well hakashi you really looked so pale and see you tomorrow , sleep well"

Hakashi walks back home after school and goes into the bathroom to take a quick warm shower, hoping that can clear his nose a little. He sighs a little and walks into the bathroom, opening his phone to play a game before going down to eat dinner. He looks at his cell phone and smiles, texting Masaomi back, "I am fine don't worry about it. See you tomorrow, goodnight," he sends and goes downstairs to eat dinner. After dinner, Hakashi went back into his room and goes on his bed, falling asleep.

the next morning masaomi woke up and he knew that his parents were back and h gets up and takes a fast shower and gets dressed as he takes his phone and when he noticed hakashis message he smilled and put the phone in his bag and goes downstairs and smiles to his parents saying "good morning" as his mom replaid "good morning dear" as masaomi opened the door and closed it and went toword school

Hakashi wakes up and yawns, rubbing his eyes. He gets off his bed and walks into the bathroom to take a shower. After his shower, he dries off and gets dress, walking downstairs to have breakfast with his parents. Hakashi finished his breakfast and puts on his shoes, grabbing his school bag and starts to walk towards the door. He waves to his parents and opens the door, walking out of the house and starts to walk to school.

masaomi sow hakashi walking toword school and he said to hakashi "good morning love" as he continued walking with hakashi and when he arrived to the school with hakashi masaomi says smilling to hakashi "see you later" as he goes to his class

Hakashi smiles as he looks at Masaomi as he continues walking, "good morning," he blushes as he walks into the school. He nods his head slowly, "y..yeah see you later," he walks to his first class.

after the class finished masaomi was about to go out of the class as he sow the guy who was flirting with hakashi the last time he was walking with a girl as masaomi dident care and he waited for hakashi so he can go with hem to the manga club