~Long-Lasting Love~ *YaoiFanGirlBritty & hsycho* (18+)

YaoiFanGirlBritty

when Masaomi went Back home when he arived at home he closed the door and said to his mom "mom I am Back" as his mom replayed "welcome Back darling" and he went to his room to do his homework after he finished he went to sleep

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

After his yearly physical, Hakashi arrives home with his mom and looks at his dad, working on his laptop. His mom prepares dinner as Hakashi watches tv. After dinner, Hakashi goes upstairs to his room and curls up on his bed, falling asleep soon after.

the other day Masaomi wokes up and has a fast shower and prepairs his Bag for school as he leaves the house he closes his house door and he was thinking of hakashi when he was walking towards the school he sees hakashi and says "good morning senpai" as he was blushing

Hakashi already took his shower and was preparing his bag with a soft sigh. He puts his earbuds and his Ipod into his pocket, walking out the door and walks towards school. Hakashi slowly looks towards Masaomi and nods his head, "good morning..," he blinks a couple of times, "senpai? Um... you look like your about my age.. I am not older then you," he pouts a little.

Masaomi smilles and says "I dident call you senpai becouse of your age" as he grabs hakashis hand and kissed hakashi on the cheeks then blushes and keeps walking with hakashi towrds school blushing

Hakashi blinks a couple times and tilts his head, "o-oh really then why did..," he watches as his hand was getting grabbed and blushes as he got a kiss on the cheek. He rubs his cheek with his eyes widen and follows Masaomi to school.

when Masaomi and hakashi arived to school they walked in the school hall and Masaomi said "see you later hakashi" as he went to his class and when the class finished it was time for the break so Masaomi went to the Manga club with hakashi and Masaomi was thinking of would hakashi know that Masaomi loves hem he dident talk about it yet

Hakashi looks at Masaomi and nods his head, "a-alright see you later." He walks to his first class, sighing softly with his hand on his chest and blushes softly, thinking about the kiss this morning. When the class was over, he walks over to the Manga Club and sits next to Masaomi while reading a manga.

Masaomi was so shy about telling Hakashi that he loves hem after the break finished Masaomi and hakahi went out of the Manga club and Masaomi looked at hakashi as he grab hakashis both hands and kissed hem on the lips and then he looked at hakashi blushing

Hakashi puts the manga away and starts to walk out of the manga club with Masaomi, looking at the time real quick. He blushes as he watches Masaomi grab both of his hands, gasping softly "M-Masaomi?" Hakashi widens his eyes as he felt Masaomi's lips pressed against his and pulls away slowly still blushing, "u..um.. Masaomi.. do you have a crush on me?"

Masaomi was blushing so red as he replaid on what hakashi said "n-no I wanted to tell you hakashi..... I love you" as he said after 5 seconds "we should go to our classes now I well see you tomorrow and we well talk" as he smilled at hakashi and waved his hand and went to his class.

Hakashi blushes as he looks at Masaomi and blinks a couple of times, nodding his head as he was speechless, "yeah.. I guess we better go to our class see you tomorrow," he waves to Masaomi and walks to his class.

after the class finished masaomi went home he was thinking of hakashi as he went in he locked he closed the house door and said to his mom "I am Back mom" as his mom replaid "welcome home darling" as he went to his room to do his homework and when he finished he checked his laptop for minutes then he closed it and sighed and went to go to sleep

After school, Hakashi walked home with a soft sigh. He scratches his head as he walks into his house, seeing his father sleeping on the couch and his mom in the kitchen. Hakashi went into the bathroom to wash up and goes back into the dining room to have dinner. After dinner, he goes into his room and goes to sleep.

the next day Masaomi took a fast shower and prepared his Bag for school and he went downstairs out of his room as he said to his mom "Bye mom" as his mom replayed "bye darling" as he open the house door and closed it and went toword school as he sees Hakashi and says to hem "good morning" as he smiles blushing

When morning came, Hakashi wakes up and walks to the bathroom to take a shower. After his shower, he got dress and had breakfast, walking to the door to put on his shoes. Hakashi turns around and waves, "see you later mom and dad," he smiles and walks out the door as he puts his bag over his shoulder. He starts walking towards school and looks with a smile, waving to Masaomi, "good morning."

when Masaomi and hakashi arrived to the school they walked in the school hall and Masaomi said to hakashi "see you later senpai" as he smilled and went to his class

Hakashi walks into the school and he goes to his locker. He nods his head as he waves to Masaomi with a smile, "okay.. see you later," he closes his locker and walks to his class.

After the class finished Masaomi went with Hakashi to the manga club Masaomi picked one of the mangas and sit in ne of the chairs in silence and before the break finished Masaomi said " um hakashi I was wondering do you want to come to visit me later mom is busy with work and dad too so can you come ?" as he smilled and waited for hakashi to Answer

Hakashi walks to the manga club and picks up a manga, sitting down and starts reading. He rests his head on his hand with a soft sigh. Hakashi slowly looks up and blinks a little, scratching his head with a smile, "s...sure I don't usually have time to visit people.. so sounds fun," he smiles softly.

Masaomi smiles at hakashi and kissed hem on the check then says "great see you there" and when the break finished Msaomi waved his hand to hakashi and said "see you later" and went Back to his class

Hakashi blushes as he looks at Masaomi, nodding his head and stands up, "alright see you later," he waves to Masaomi and walks to his class as well, scratching the back of his head.

when Masaomi went home he went to his room and do his homework then he took a fast shower and then went back to hi room and played on internet for minutes then he left his room and sit on the living room waiting for senpai to arrive

Hakashi went back home to take a shower and to get out of his school clothes. Once done, he gets dressed and waves to his mom and dad, leaving and looks down at the note he got, walking to try to find Masaomi's house. Hakashi looks up at the door and scratches his head, reaching out his hand and starts knocking, hoping he found the right house.

when Masaomi heared the door he went to open it as he sow hakashi he smilled and said "lets go to my room" as he closed the door and went with hakashi to his room and Masaomi was so embrassed about " um Hakashi I forget to ask you about the last time.... I really love you and I wanted to know do you feel the same ?" as he looked down blushing waiting for hakashi to answer