*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I thought i was dreaming...I pushed my face in his chest taking in his scent. I loved the way he smelled of cigs and musk. I loved the warmth that emanated off of him.

"What you did felt good." I whispered still thinking it was a dream.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I blushed. Did I wake him up? I looked down at him. No. It looked like he was still asleep. U sighed in relief. He hadn't noticed. I gently removed myself from him Abbe headed to the kitchen. I wanted to make him something before he left for school.

I had gotten breakfast ready, quickly. Trying to get my mind off of my embarrassing behavior. I walked into the living room, I had to get him up for school. I didn't want him to be late because of me. "Good morning. I have breakfast ready."

I groaned. Schooollllll ugh....I got up and went to the dresser and put on my uniform.

"Ugh, school." I sighed as I scratched my head..

Im so tired. I hugged stephen.

"Thank you...your too kind."

I laughed. Too cute. "sounds like you're not much of an early birdy. You keep surprising me asst each turn." I served him his breakfast. Plopping down next to his seat. "too bad you didn't get much sleep last night."

I nodded eating the food.

"UGh Sasha's gonna kill me." I groaned....I didn't do any work and well she gives me her work when I've been gone.

I finished grabbing my bag and hugging stephen.

I hugged him in return. He felt so warm. Once he left, I food some cleaning. I grabbed my wallet and was tempted to take the box of cigarettes. I locked the door and left.

I got to the school Sasha was standing out side smoking a cig.

"Hey did i make you nervous?" i asked smoking was her nervous tick.

"What do you like dippshit, you haven't been in school for days, you lucky ass I made sure to copy all the notes and homework, here you go.fucker." she yelled with the cig gritted between her teeth. Then she did it, she slapped my so hard across the face I felt a welt forming, i grunt and bent over grabbing my face.

"Thats what you get ass the least you could do is text a girl...your best friend to know your okay...I didn't know..." She was starting to cry by this point I knew we were skipping at least first period. I grabbed her hand dragging her for 10 minutes to our hiding spot...The best buy parking garage, no one was ever down there. I sat and she sat on my lap facing me, there was no cig anymore so I figured it fell out wail she was crying on the way here. I smiled at her sobbing face, she was like my sister, she had given me a home before...I wiped her tears with my right hand.

"It's okay Sasha...It's fine...Im sorry." I felt the pain still in my cheek I was sure there was a hand print bruise mark.

"I was so worried that somthing happened but I didn't want to come over and make you worry and I texted you but you didn't respond." She cried on my shoulder.

I started singing As we sat there she hugged me as tight as she could. I understood her...I had, had a scare a few years ago...when I was in the orphanage a few years back I don't really know what i did but i did something to get on the bad side of this nun and well I got the shit beat out of me for four days straight....I had to go to the hospital.....I was close to death. Of course the nun got arrested but To this day Sasha was always nervous about loosing me, she sat at my hospital bed for 3 months are I recovered. She was asleep now...I guess I wasn't going to school. I laid her so her body was on the ground and my legs were her pillow. I groaned at the pain in my cheek I felt my lip for the first time great I thought as I tasted blood, my lip was split...Damn she was strong. I went in to he small backpack grabbing the cigs and lighter and lighting one up.

I had decided to go job hunting. I didn't want to be a freeloader. I wanted to pay for my stuff and help him out so he won't have to work so much. I went to the public library. I knew Hope wouldn't be here for a few hours. I didn't want to see him just yet. I needed to focus on my job hunt.

I spent a couple hours searching for jobs. I filled out a scrap of paper of local places hiring. I headed to the local instrument shop. I loved my guitar so why not there? I spent a half hour talking with the dude who owned the place, he's pretty chill. I like him. Then I headed for a tattoo parlor that was hiring someone to handle their appointments and customers. The lady was pretty. She was very professional.

After a few hours of filling out resumes and talking with the employers, I headed back to the apartment. But not before stopping at a store. I bought a 40 ounce and sat outside. It was getting dark. "Welp, here's to becoming a functioning member of society." I lifted the bottle and took a swig. Lighting a cigarette. "I'm gonna need something so I won't feel afraid of staying here." I'm such a coward. I can't even stop being afraid of staying here for months, let alone years. The only person worth staying here for is Hope. But I couldn't forget the promise I made about what would happen if I were to ever stop moving. The urge alone terrified me, but Hope. I love him and I'd never want to leave him or force him to leave with me. Maybe it's because I have nobody but him. He's my only reason for living at this point. Just thinking of him stopped the urge to move. I sighed in relief. "Hope. You don't realize how much I need you."

We had sat there for hours I had gone through 10 cigs. I wanted to get drunk and fuck shit up. I felt so bad for making her worry, i mean she had her mom and me that was it, I was there since the day she started school. I felt Sasha stir, she sat up looking at me. Her hand reached up coupling the cheek she hit.

"Im sorry..I hit you too hard." she was sad.

"It's okay it'll heal, Hey Sasha wanna go get drunk?"I asked

"Sure....."

I got up she was still really tired. I crouched down and she got on my back.I carried her to the gas station, We got our fake id's out and bought a bottle of vodka and 4 beers. GOD IT WAS EXPENSIVE. I also bought a pack of cigs for myself.

I carried her to my apartment.

"Were gonna get so hammered...." I muttered

I was worried Stephen was home so I sat her and myself down a few doors down from my place. I opened a beer for eah of us and started our night.

I finished the bottle when a weird guy came up to me. "Couldn't help, but hear you wanted something. I've got something." I was kinda creeped out by him. He looked like he was on drugs or something. "I don't know. What are you offering?" He pulled outsseveral bags. "I've got oxycontin, crack, heroin, acid and pot." I scratched my head, nervously. "I don't know man. I'm trying to get clean for my job hunt." He snorted and spit. "Aww come on, man. I need the money and by the looks of you, I'm sure you've tried more than this shit." My eyes widened. This guy was more perceptive than expected. I'll give Jim credit. I gave up. "Fine. I'll take 3 grams of pot and an acid strip." He grinned, showing brown teeth. "that'll be forty bucks."

After handing him the cash, he left. I stared at the shit I've bought. "Fuck! What did I just do?" I groaned. I couldn't show Hope any of this. Our trusted me and here I am, the worst example of a being a boyfriend. Anyway...it's too late. I'll have to hide it from him. I was passing by, on my way to his apartment. I got there, but he wasn't home. The door was locked. He want here yet? But it's getting dark. I was getting kinda worried. I didn't know whether to go look for him or wait. "okay. I'll wait for a couple hours, then look for him." I sat on his porch waiting. I was afraid of something happening to him. I pulled out the baggy and my cigarettes. "Might as well try to relax, worrying won't get me nowhere." I threw out the tobacco and crumbled some of the bud. Wrapping it up and lighting it. Taking a drag. "It's been a while." I don't know what to do at thus point.

We had finished the beers and well over half of the vodka bottle. We were damned smashed.

"Hey hey Pass the bottle you whore." I replied to Sasha who was chugging it..We had over the year become accustomed to sting of alcohol. She handed it over. I chugged the last bit, the burning making the cold outside go away. I Sasha was falling asleep by now so I called her mom telling her she was drunk off her ass....Her mom didn't like us drinking but she didn't do anything about it. She Came and picked her up offering me to stay at their place of the next few day, I declined politely and Hug Sasha goodbye.

"Thank you Dorthy I will see you soon." I whispered to her mom

As I walked back up to my apartment, I lit a cig, I knew Stephen was gonna be made but...I just gave no more fucks... I was done! I still had good grades not good attendance but good grades, same to Sasha....On the outside we really did look like perfect honor role students going to IV League schools next year....But for real we were just teens still looking for themselves smoking and drinking trying to have fun. God I felt like shit. I took a drag the cig in-between my lips.

I finished the blunt. And looked at the small acid strip in my hand. I was tempted to just take it and be rid of it. I took it. It had a bitter Taste to it. I gagged and looked around. He hasn't been here and it was already dark. I sighed. I wasn't nervous anymore. I felt more relaxed. "It's best to stay calm. Don't want a bad trip." I began to laugh like a maniac. I'm too messed up to even know what 'bad' is anymore. I decided to stand up, when it hit me. "Whoa! Haven't felt like this in a real long time." I sat back down and looked around. The darkness seemed to get closer, but the lamppost was pushing it back. It was like light and dark were fighting for dominance. I was hoping light would win. I heard a car pass by. It sounded like a monster of sorts. I was afraid it would find me. So I stayed absolutely still and quiet. Looking at the darkness, watching the occasional lights dance in a torrid of colors. I was enthralled, of course I was kinda scared, but I would talk to myself to calm my shit. I saw a dark shadow walk towards me and I screamed. Scooting backwards, closing my eyes. I didn't want the dark shadow draw near. "Go away! Idon'twawantou close to me!" I was starting to cry from fear.

I was so fucking smash.. I walked towards all the screaming...It sounded like Stephen...OH shit Stephen. I started running to it-but by running again i was drunk off my ass and things were getting blurry...I got there but Before I looked at him Or talked to him my stomach was pissed at me. I turned to the grass area And well barfed up my stomach contents. When i was done I wiped my mouth and walked towards him..He seemed scared.

"Steph..you ok...hey?" I'm sure my words were slurring and I looked like buffoon but I didn't care..I went to my knees to get close to him.

"Steph."

I continued to cry. I was afraid, but couldn't move. As the dark figure drew closer, I noticed Hope's face. I sobbed, his face was distorted. I heard him call my name, but it was kinda slurred. I was starting to calm down as he got closer. "Hope! I'm do scared. The...shadow figure." I was starting to hiccup. I couldn't moved. I felt my heart best into my ear. I felt my body rocking back and forth.

I stubbled to hugging him.

"Stephen....It's okay...whats wrong theres nothing here but me and you..." I looked in to his eyes they looked dilated and were moving everywhere...

"Stephen did you take something...Your scaring me your eyes." I was really slurring my words now I felt like I was gonna pass out. I drank way to much my head was spining and light headed.

"Stephen I don't feel good...." I turned to the stud and barfed again.

I couldn't move, not unless that monster returns. My surroundings were moving in flute motion. I looked asst him. He smelled terrible. Like alcohol. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't hear anything. We're safe, I sighed. I stood up as I saw him bent down and throw up a strangely colored substance. "Did you eat paint?" I felt kinda dizzy, but too anxious to stay still.

I looked up at him. Goddamn what did he take...I was thinking acid or mushrooms by now...

"No Steph...I drank 2 beers and a bottle of vodka. I feel like shit..." I replied. I got up..lets go home and then i'd have a toliet to throw up in and he could sleep this off..I stood up I was pretty shaky...My hand wouldn't stop shaking. GOD IT WAS ANNOYING. I took out a cig and lit it in my mouth taking a drag. It felt better to focus on the smoking. I grabbed stephen's hand.

"Let's go home."

I said and started to walk to the apartment to him.

I saw clouds escape his mouth. I started to feel myself being dragged and nearly panicked until I saw Hope's and calmed down. I felt like I was swaying from side to side. I nearly tripped, if it weren't for Hope. My perception of time was greatly distorted, I didn't even notice when we got to his apartment. Finally safe from the monsters and the darkness. I stood still. Watching the lamp sway from side to side. The carpet grew and swayed along with the lamp. I laughed asst the sight. Swaying alongside them.

I picked up stephen...I was strong when I wanted to be. I layed hi down on the couch.

"Stay there stephen." I told him I sat on the ground smoking the cig.

"Stephen what did you take."

I looked at him. My surroundings getting a bit clearer as I heard him talk to me. "an acid strip." I kept staring at the ceiling trying to figure out how I ended up here. Watching a light show of colors.

Okay I was right....God how long will this last...Why did he do this...weed and achohol was one thing hard drugs were another.

I layed down and took another drag. I looked at my light on the ceiling. what have a done...Why did he do this....this is different. why would he...I knew how I felt about him...but I couldn't take care of a druggy when I am trying to get into good schools.

"Stephen...I think you might have to leave...when you trip is over of course..but you should go then."

I was preoccupied with the ceiling, but once I heard Hope say I'd have to leave. I felt my chest tighten. I slowly sat up and looked at him. "Okay." I took his cigarette and smoked the rest, before snubbing it. My eyes couldn't focus. I couldn't help but grin at the swaying world. "I can...leave now." I rolled off the couch. Feeling the carpet with my face.

GOD HE WAS SO FUKING HIGH. I was aggravated by now and so done with him..Why would he do this he even said he would get a job asshole, all he has done is tell lies. How could I had fallen for him. I can't take his traveling hippie shit anymore..It was stupid of me but I'm pissed and still buzzed and he smoked my cig.

"You know what Stephen..Im done with you Bullshit.. Get out now." I soured at him.