Dark Stalkers [L4mB x Jo]

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

usermedia.php?uo=adkBqYNLltvDwFgLyllhgIh4l5k2TGxc

Name: Madael "No" Noar Durion

Position: Uke

Height: 1,73cm

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Hair Color: Blueish Black

Background: Madael had a well guarded childhood, always classbest but a bit lonley he lived a normal live.

But one day, he and his parents drove to a vacation when they had a car accident. Madael was clamped in the wreck for six days with his dead parents... When finally the police found them, Madael already had a "Dark Passenger!"...

s2cuwk.jpg

Name: The Dark Passenger, Nameless

Same Appearance as Madael, only his eyes seem to be Gold...

Backstory: The Dark came to life when Madael felt as helpless as never before... He shows up when Madael is threatened and shows a ravenous, provocant, passive-aggressive attidude. He speaks in a low, raspy voice. And HE Is a Sadist!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M1st3rSk3l3t0n

• jo_suzaku

I'm Looking at You, I'm Looking for Love

Never get enough, when Push comes to Shove!

Madael locked the doors of the little coffeshop he was working in, he was the last that left, for nearly every night.

He adjusted his earphones, put the keys in his bag and let out a little satisfied sigh. "Haah..."

It was already pretty late and cold for this time of the year. "Why had I to forget my changing clothes on exactly THIS day??!"

he thought. He woke up late that morning and jumped in the first thing in sight. His uniform!

An ugly and retro looking, brown and... pinkish mixed and definately an assault on the good taste!

He wrapped himself tighter in his mantle and tried to let his scarf cover as much as possible.

He started walking in the direction of the Bus station. It was a rather disreputable region, but it was the only region he found work. He passed several elder houses, all covered in graffities, passed a club and finally reached his halt,

just to see that he was three minutes too late... "Great! I gotta walk..!"