• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jo_suzaku

• King Regnant

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Morrison wasn't sure what time it was when he opened his eyes, his vision blurred as he stared at the ceiling. He could hear subtle voices from the hallway and sun was shining brightly through the window of his hotel room. It made him frown slightly as he sat up, groaning as a string of pain was sent through his temple. How much had he drank last night? It wasn't as though Mori wasn't used to partying anymore, him and his bandmates had become pros at it.

A slow frown tugged at his lips when he realized he was alone though. The hotel had given the band a few rooms so that they weren't all compacted together, but they typically ended up crashing all together after so much alcohol made them black out. With wobbly legs, the man stood from his bed and stretched. His back gave a few loud cracks and he tugged at his wrinkled clothing, that he had been wearing for nearly a few days now. He was really due for a wash up. Maybe they could even go exploring the city today!

With that thought, Morrison scampered out of his room and hurried down the hall towards one of the other rooms that had been given to him. Chris was likely inside, he could hope so anyway. He wanted to see the lead singer.. and touch him.. Mori didn't waste time. He began pounding on Chris' door with both fists, making sure to be as obnoxious as he could possibly muster. It was the only way he knew how to function. "CHRISSSSS." His voice screeched out, not caring if it woke anyone else up or pissed someone off. "IM GONNA COME INSIIIIIIIIDE." There was a pause as he stopped hitting the door and listened just in case the other man happened to decide to open the door for him. No such luck.

In a flash, the blond whipped out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door before kicking it open. It smashed into the wall, making a loud crashing noise. "CHRIS." Mori cried out as he entered the room, slamming the door shut behind him. He settled a hand on his hip as he pressed his lips into a soft pout. "Are you awake, my darling? Where are you?" The room was trashed. There was beer bottles everywhere. Was this Chris' doing? Or the other band members? Perhaps he would be able to get a hold of a drunken singer and take advantage.

The idea made him chuckle lowly in his throat and he began to tiptoe around the room as though he hadn't just made the loudest racket possible moments before.

The loud voice that screeched from the doorway awoke the sleeping man with a start. The constant pounding was incessant and unnecessary. It was like someone was pounding on his damn brain. There was sudden silence. Just as the man hoped that the idiot outside the door had given up, he heard a click and a crash. The noise was enough to wake up the entire hotel building, if there were people still sleeping in late that Saturday morning. Slam!

"CHRIS. Are you awake, my darling? Where are you?"

The man let out a soft growl. He opened his eyes and looked around slowly. Where the hell was he? He suddenly felt himself pressing on a cool surface. Gasping, he rolled over in surprise only to realize that he had passed out on the floor in the goddamn bathroom. Fuck. He used the sink as a support and managed to stand up, staring at his reflection in the huge bathroom mirror in front of him. A sandy haired, light eyed, butt naked man stared back. Fuck. He looked around and found his boxers thrown under the sink. Where the rest of his clothes were, he hadn't the faintest clue.

Grabbing the boxers off the ground, he put them on, cocking his head. There was no sound. Had that blubbering fool given up and gone? Chris smiled grimly. Like hell he would. Sighing he opened the bathroom door and walked out. He would have to face him, sooner or later. The pounding on his brain hadn't stopped. He swayed slightly and clutched the wall for support. Damn, he had drunk too much last night. He scrunched up his face trying to remember what happened. But all he got were flashes. Somehow, he really didn't want to think about how he landed on the bathroom floor, stripped naked.

A soft noise in the adjoining room caught his attention. Chris stiffened. Warning bells sounded in his head as he heard soft footsteps closing in on him. He backed up but the only place left that he could hide himself in was the goddamn bathroom. He scuttled back in and closed the door, his hands desperately searching for the bolt.

His eyes widened as he stared at the door. The damn lock was broken!

Fuck.

"Oh Chris~" Mori said in a much quiter tone now as he tiptoed his way through the hotel room. "Where are yoouuuu?" His voice hissed softly as he peaked around a corner, grinning when he spotted the closed bathroom door. "There you are. Are you sick or somethin'?" Walking up to the door, the blond carefully knocked against it. He blinked when it slowly began to creak open though, his eyebrows lifting. "Chris! Are you alive?" What if the drummer had been killed somehow within their night of partying?!

Dramatically, the man kicked the door in and rushed into the bathroom without a moments hesitation. His eyes widened slightly as he did a take over the fact that 1. Chris was alive.. and 2. The man was in nothing but his boxers. Of course he had seen the other in so much less then that, but it was always a beautiful sight to see. His fingers twitched at his side, the urge to reach out and touch every inch of visible skin overwhelming.

"OH~ I'm so glad you're alive!" He cried, tears actually clinging to his eyelashes at he threw himself forward. His arms locked themselves around Chris' neck in a tight embrace and he purposely pressed their bodies together, though attempted to make it subtle with his flailing around. "I thought you might have died from alcohol poisoning~" Pulling away from Chris, the blond smiled warmly before suddenly grabbing the man's jaw and pulling him into a rather sudden and deep kiss, even if it wasn't returned.

"Where is everyone else? Wasn't there a group of people with us?" Mori asked casually, whipping around as though nothing had even happened. He griped at his chin and exited the bathroom, his other hand settling on one of his thin hips. "Did they already get up? Or maybe they're in the other room?" Glancing over his shoulder, the gutiarist smiled and winked at his fellow mate. "Wanna find out with me, Chris?"