A Dragon's Beloved(ChibiMonkey)

LexHugglez

Ryujin just smiled as the other said he was the perfect one. He didn't comment or say anything more as he just held the male close to his body, kissing his head as they relaxed. He watched the other quickly fall asleep within minutes, and he smiled. He stayed awake, just lovingly watching him for a few moments. He soon found his eyes browning heavy, and he closed them, falling fast asleep for the night with the other still close wrapped up in his arms.

He remained asleep until the next morning, shifting a bit in his sleep as he felt the other moving and waking beside him. He opened his eyes tiredly with a yawn, looking to the other beside him and smiling a bit "Ah, good morning" he mumbled as he sat up, stretching his back and running a hand through his hair. He leaned down, kissing the other "did you sleep well?" he asked with a sweet smile, before he slipped out of the blankets, though left them on Kiyoshi.

Hearing him ask about breakfast, he shook his head "I'll grab it. I don't want you pulling a muscle trying walk" he winked with a tease toward the other, chuckling softly. He couldn't resist himself though, and leaned back down for a good deep kissed, humming slightly "Mmm, you're just so addicting" he purred, chuckling as he kissed his forehead "I'll be right back with the food" he said, not even bothering with clothes or pants or anything as he walked around the cave, going to grab some more of the smoked meat that was well preserved by the other.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LexHugglez

• ChibiMonkey

Kiyoshi smiled at Ryujin when the other woke up. Returning the kiss he nodded, still smiling at the other with a smile of his own. "I did, it's very comfortable sleeping beside you." he whispered, and blushed at the blankets left on him when the other got out.

"Aww, okay. I'll be here then." he cooed, chuckling about pulling a muscle while walking. "Whose fault do you think it is that I can hardly walk?" he teased, leaning into the kiss as he enjoyed it. "I could say the same about you." he hummed, blushing at the kiss to his forehead as he watched the other leave. "Okay, hurry back~" he said softly, smiling as the other walked away. He got comfortable in the bed as he fidgeted with his hands a bit and just continued to smile with content.

While Ryujin walked around the cave, a certain...someone, was sitting on a rock in a familiar kimono seeming to be waiting. When Ryujin was where the preserved meat was, the male stood up and turned to face Ryujin. "Ryujin.....my love." he whispered, standing there with a smile as he waited there. It was Chiaki.

Ryujin smirked a bit and smiled when the other said how well he had slept, and how comforting it was "Well, thats good. I would hope so, because you'll be sleeping beside me from now on for the rest of your life" he grinned before he had gotten up and said he would go get the food. He just rolled his eyes at the others words "You were asking for it" he purred teasingly, chuckling softly before leaving the room.

He grabbed a cloth on the way towards the entrance of the cave, since it was a bit breezier and colder there. He just wrapped the cloth around his naked torso around the waist, letting it hang there as he headed towards the stored meat. He worked on gathering some more, before suddenly jumping and spinning around, seeing Kiyoshi there. He blinked, before letting out a heavy breath "Jeez...you've got some skill, Kiyoshi, sneaking up on a god like that" he chuckled softly as he straightening up "I'm surprised you can move that fast right now" he teased the male, before frowning, seeing he wasn't laughing, and he got this weird unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Wait..." he murmured, turning fulling to face the other, frowning with his brows furrowed as he stared at the other. He thought it was Kiyoshi but...that kimono....and those eyes. It couldn't possibly be though....but, something was off if it was Kiyoshi. It didn't seem like him, something was different. He just stood there, wide eyed like a deer in headlights "Chiaki...?" he breathed.

Chiaki approached Ryujin, "I am not Kiyoshi my darling...." he whispered softly, approaching the other until they were arms length from each other. He smiled when his name was spoken. "Yes my love, it's me." he whispered, moving his arms around Ryujin's neck and kissing him deeply. "Ryujin." he said, smiling as he parted from the kiss and looked up at the other. "How I have missed you." moving his arms around Ryujin in an embrace, Chiaki enjoyed the feeling of warmth once again.

"My love, Kiyoshi...he is no longer needed now right? I don't want you to take another lover, can you be satisfied with just me?" he asked, slipped the kimono away and taking Ryujin's hand into his own. He placed the hand to his chest slowly as he smiled at the other, "I am here now my love." he said quietly, leaning in close and kissing Ryujin's lips passionately once more.

Meanwhile, Kiyoshi was getting worried about the time. He knew that with Ryujin's speed, the other male should have been back by now. 'I wonder if he's alright..." he wondered, feeling a little worried though he didn't know why the worry was hurting his chest.

Ryujin couldn't believe it. Just who was he staring at? How could it possibly be Chiaki? There was no way he could be alive. He died. He had died right by Ryujin's side, he knew it! He knew he hadn't been mistaken. And once someone was dead...there was no way they could be alive again. Ryujin knew that. He, a God, knew the dead couldn't be resurrected once lost. How he had tried so hard to save Chiaki. He knew it was impossible. This couldn't be Chiaki in front of him - surely it was an impostor, perhaps it was Kiyoshi, pretending? This thought flared a fire within him.

He stared at the other, still wide eyed in disbelief as he watched the figure move closer, before embracing him. The Dragon God just remained frozen, still as he contemplated what was happening, tried to wrap his mind around what was going on. He tensed, feeling the familiar arms clinging around him, then those soft, plump lips pressing against his own. He didn't register what was happening just yet. His mind was still in a daze. But it was when the other kissed him more passionately, pressing his hand to his chest, that his eyes snapped wide in realization, anger sparking through him. Disbelief took over his senses, unable to cope with the fact his dearest lover was here with him again.

Snapping out of it, refusing to believe the impossible, since he'd done so much, gone through so much, to cope and get of Chiaki's death. He grabbed the other by his wrists, shoving him away roughly with a low growl "Don't fuck with me!" he snapped, hand gliding swiftly across the others face with a loud smack. "Dammit!! I told you not to play games like this, Kiyoshi!" he snarled with raging eyes at the other, of which where also filled with very faint tears that threatening to build and spill over.

Chiaki's eyes closed as he kissed Ryujin's lips. He had missed the male so much, so much wandering he had done before he was brought back from the dead. His love was still there though, and he opened his eyes to stare into the dragon's. He noticed something snap in Ryujin's eyes though, gasping in shock as his wrists were grabbed. "Ryujin!" he cried, face twisting into horror as he was shoved away and then yelled at. "R-Ryujin it's me! I-!" he cried in pain when his face was smacked loud and harshly, tears leaving his eyes as he trembled. "R-Ryu.....Ryu it's me....it's Chiaki." he whispered, desperate to have his lover believe him as he got up slowly and took the male's face into his own. "I've been resurrected by Alibaba, the witch who saught for a way to ressurect the dead? She did, and she brought me back to you." he whispered.

"Please don't forget me Ryu....I'm not Kiyoshi!" he shouted, pulling Ryujin's hair harshly as he kissed him deeper. "You like your hair being pulled when we made love Ryu, and only I have been the one to call you Ryu. You're also a fire dragon, and I've seen your true form. Ryu...." he whispered, staring into the man's eyes as he heard someone behind them.

Kiyoshi's eyes widened at the scene that played out in front of him. He had staggered to the area the two were at as he wore the kimono Ryujin had given him. "Ryujin? What's.....going on?" he asked, looking between the two with wide eyes.

Chiaki stared at Ryujin, "He really does resemble me...I can see why you thought I was him...you two have...just made love?" he asked, eyes widening now as he looked at Kiyoshi. "Ryujin....don't you love me still?" he whispered.

Ryujin had shoved the male away, hitting him. He refused to believe it was Chiaki - there was just no possible way. He couldn't believe Kiyoshi would do something like this. He thought he'd made it clear to the male to not even bring up his name, let alone pull something like this. Especially after they just made love last night...he didn't think Kiyoshi would feel the need to be anyone but himself. But here he was, faced with this identical being of Chiaki. If it wasn't Chiaki though...then how did he get his robe? Ryujin was beyond confused, and stressed by the situation.

He stared at the other with new disbelief when he continued talking, trying to convince him that it was indeed him. He didn't understand. He felt his heart skip a bit hearing that old nickname Chiaki always had for him, and always called him. He gasped a bit, wide eyes when the other roughly grabbed his hair, and he instinctively grunted a bit before his lips were smothered by the others. He felt his heart melt by the familiar lips, and with that kiss, he knew it was Chiaki. But he still couldn't believe it. His mind wouldn't comprehend it. And then he heard another familiar voice...

His eyes snapped over to see Kiyoshi standing there, and he blinked a few times, his eyes slowly widening "No..." he breathed, taking a step back from the one he knew as Chiaki. He glanced between the two of them "its...it's not possible..." he muttered, eyes falling back to the male before him claiming to be Chiaki "You're...?" he breathed staring at the figure before him, his hand lightly trailing onto his cheek, cupping it "You're really....and...and I hit you..." he murmured. Had he really just hit his beloved Chiaki? He'd never done so before, not with Chiaki.

His mind was spinning as he dropped his hand and his gaze slowly fell back to Kiyoshi who still stood baffled in the doorway "Kiyoshi..." he murmured softly, his excited heart now turning pained. There was Kiyoshi...and Chiaki now. What did this mean? He didn't understand...what cruel fate was doing this too him?

Kiyoshi watched as Ryujin looked over at him, seeming to be trying to figure out who the person in front of him was. He knew though, he knew who it was that was in front of his beloved Ryujin.

Chiaki nodded, eyes still wide with shock from the blow to his face as he stared into Ryujin's eyes. "I am....and you have...but it's okay." he whispered, holding the hand that cupped his cheek. "I forgive you hurting me, afterall it is...somewhat my fault for this. I hurt you." he said softly, holding onto Ryujin's hand only for it to drop away as he looked at Ryujin. The other was looking at Kiyoshi now, and pain hit his chest. 'Why does he look at him in such a pained way....' he thought, and looked at Kiyoshi. "Your name is Kiyoshi....thank you for loving Ryujin...but I will ask that you forget that feeling. I know it is selfish of me to ask of this, but....I do not wish to give him to anyone, Ryujin....will you not return to me?" he asked, hands gripping onto Ryujin's arm gingerly as he took the male's hand and placed it back over his chest. "Ryu~" he cooed.

Kiyoshi felt his heart break at the sight of the two...they really suited each other afterall. Besides, Chiaki was Ryujin's first love, but he was hoping that perhaps he could fill a small part of that emptiness. When the other murmured his name, it felt like Ryujin was forcing himself to say it. The other....seemed torn between Chiaki and himself as he moved from the doorway. "It's good right Ryujin....that Chiaki is back I mean...."he whispered. "Now you can be reunited with your lover...please...just be happy." he said softly, turning his back quickly and walking briskly away. He didn't know what he was supposed to do, but a pain began to spread inside of him as he coughed a little. Walking back to the bedroom, Kiyoshi sat there, thinking over what had just happened. 'He still loves Chiaki...but..last night we made love together.....I can't be selfish and ask for him to not go back to Chiaki...' he thought, tears welling up in his eyes as he sat there. The pain spread further as he held his chest, wondering what was coming over him as he coughed a few more times. Perhaps he was getting a cold from the shock of it all.

Chiaki looked up at Ryujin, "Ryu, what is my reincarnation to you? Do you.....love him?" he asked.

Ryujin frowned as his brows furrowed, looking between both of them, and feeling both very confused, and very conflicted. He cupped CHiaki's cheek for the moment, regretting hitting him and feeling terrible, now that he knew it really was him. But he didn't know how, still. His brain couldn't figure out this anomaly. Chiaki said it had to do with that witch but...she was never one that Ryujin trusted. He frowned slightly in thought, dropping his hand away from the other. Hearing his words to Kiyoshi, his eyes widened a bit "Ah, h-hey wait a minute Chiaki. You can't just go demanding such things like that from him...." he said, before hearing Kiyoshi speak back up.

The Dragon God looked over to him, frowning hearing his words "Now wait Kiyoshi. -Hey, Kiyo!" he tried calling after the other, letting out an exasperated sigh as he ran a hand through his forehead. He knew Kiyoshi couldn't possibly mean any of that....surely he must be upset by this whole situation too. Ryujin had questioned him upon first meeting him, about his loyalty to his village, and why he would stay with someone as fearful as him. He just sighed, shaking his head "What the hell have I been pulled into..." he muttered to himself, before hearing CHiaki speaking again, questioning him and his love for both him and Kiyoshi.

He frowned a bit, looking to the male he loved and adored with all his heart...but did he still? Of course he did, without a doubt. But he loved Kiyoshi too....that was for sure. He'd grown rather attached to the human, finding his innocence endearing and more than adorable. He sighed a bit "How can you ask something like that....and he's not just a reincarnation of you, Chiaki. He isn't you. He's his own person, and his name is Kiyoshi" he frowned a bit at the way Chiaki practically seemed to disregard Kiyoshi, not even giving him a chance.

Ryujin couldn't deny he loved Chiaki still though. And staring at him, he found it still hard to believe he was really there. Taking hold of the other, he suddenly pulled him into a tight, warm embrace, hugging so closely as though his life depended on it. Holding him in his arms like this, assured the God the male was really alive and there. He sighed though, hearing his question as he just hugged him, relishing in the familiar warmth. "Of course I love him. But I love you too, Chiaki....why are you back?" he spoke, mind circling back to that question "How is it even possible you are here?" he muttered "Why show up now? Why make me wait all those years, and now...now that I'm starting to accept Kiyoshi, you show up? I don't understand how you're able to stand here right now...." he muttered.

Chiaki held onto Ryuujin, kissing his cheek as he smiled. "Because you look at him differently....you don't look at him like you did the other lovers you had...you look at him like you look at me." he whispered. "I know, Ryu. But...he is my reincarnation. That is what he is." he whispered softly, and returned the warm embrace.

He smiled softly as he leaned his cheek in, though he frowned when told Ryujin did love the other, but also loved him. "Because of him." he said, looking at the other now. "I'm here in front of you because of Kiyoshi. You love him as you love me. Through that, the witch was able to channel my spirit and body to life. There is a cost for my life though. You have to choose between the two of us, Ryu my love. Should you wish to remain with Kiyoshi, I have to go back...if you decide to stay with me, then Kiyoshi will take my place among the dead." he whispered. "You had to wait so long because you had to wait for my reincarnation to appear. Only when you love my reincarnation can I return to life and maybe...stay alive this time." he whispered.

"I don't like pressuring you my love, but I must tell you....you have only a week to decide the fate of whom you wish to stay with." he cooed, leaning up and pressing his lips to Ryujin's as he moved his hands to cup Ryujin's cheeks. "Won't you stay with me my love?" he asked, licking the god's lips slowly as he tugged the other's hair a little. "You've shown me your dragon form, has he not seen that form yet?" he asked slowly. "Aren't you uncomfortable in this form?" he asked, stroking his hand down Ryujin's arm. "Won't you allow me the chance to see your lovely red scales again? For old time's sake?" he asked, smiling.

Kiyoshi rubbed his face a bit as he opened his eyes, unable to just rest. Getting up, he stumbled into the opening. Eyes widening at what he saw, Kiyoshi took a deep breathe and approached the two quickly, moving Chiaki away from Ryujin as he moved his own between them. "I don't care if you are Ryujin's past lover...I am his present lover." he said, clutching onto Ryujin's shoulders.

"I love Ryujin, regardless of the short amount of time we have known each other.....and his lover I'm not going to stand away anymore and allow others take what I want. And with that, I'm not going to let you, Chiaki, take Ryujin from me." he said, feeling his confidence heighten as he turned and looked up at the other. Smiling, he hugged the dragon kid and kissed his lips now. "I love you, Ryujin. Only you." he whispered, embracing the male as Chiaki's cheeks reddened and tears sprung to his eyes.

Ryujin had so many questions, and they all came babbling how. Multiple hows and whys ran through his mind, though all he knew right now, was that Chiaki indeed was still alive. And holding him now like this assured him it really was his beloved lover he'd once lost in his arms. He held him close, just taking everything in. That long forgotten scent, his body and frame, his warmth...it all proved it was the live Chiaki standing there before him, in his arms. And he just relished in that fact for a moment, before he slowly started to let go once hearing the other explaining and answering more of his questions.

He felt his heart crumble a bit as he listened to him explain how only one of the two could live, and he only had a weeks time to choose. He let go of the other, frowning "I...you're telling me I have to choose one of you?" he asked and sighed heavily, running a hand through is hair in frustration and stress. He glanced back down to the male when he clung back onto him, hugging him, and he frowned slightly. And despite what Ryujin thought, he actually had no idea what to do. If asked this question a few days ago, it would have been easy, and without a seconds thought he would have chosen Chiaki, right then and now. But now...he'd actually grown attached to Kiyoshi...but it didn't lessen his love for Chiaki either. How was he supposed to decide? Did he want to lose his first love all over again, for a second time? or did he want to lose a new found love of his heart? He wasn't so sure he could decide. Basically, lose one lover twice, or lose two lovers.

He looked back down to the male before him with fond, adoring eyes when he started to speak about being with him, and how he was already used to his dragon form, and familiar with it. Unlike Kiyoshi. It was true, he much preferred his other form. He'd only mostly been keeping to this form to please Kiyoshi, and not scare him off or anything. But Chiaki here already knew what that form looked like. The other was trying to persuade him, and was doing well by it, especially since Kiyoshi had just disappeared like some shadow. He closed his eyes, groaning slightly into the kiss when his hair was tugged on by the other and his lips moistened by the males tongue. He was about to give in to the others kiss when something separated them and kept them at a distance.

Ryujin's eyes snapped open and he blinked a bit when he saw Kiyoshi standing there in front of him, sticking up for his love for him and declaring it. He was a bit surprised, seeing the innocent and frail Kiyoshi acting so boldly and confident. It warmed his heart, and he couldn't help but smile a bit at the male, looking at him with loving eyes. But he glanced back up to Chiaki, only to frown and feel his heart crack a bit at the broken sight of the male about to break down. After all, Chiaki had never been rejected or denied something before.

He frowned a bit sighing "Hey now..." he muttered. He leaned down to pick up the kimono the male had discarded some minutes ago now "Here, first put this back on, you'll get cold" He said wrapping it around the other. He bit his lip, glancing back to Kiyoshi.....

Just what the hell was he going to do?

Chiaki nodded, "Yes, you have to choose one of us." he whispered, feeling that Ryujin was close to kissing him back, only for the reincarnation to step in and take control. He moved his arms around himself as he felt the rejection weighing over him. He stood there, heart broken as the tears left his eyes while staring at the two.

Kiyoshi looked at Ryujin, returning the smile as he saw those loving eyes directed towards him. However, when he noticed Ryujin's attention move towards Chiaki, he looked behind himself towards the male and felt a ping in his chest at the male's obvious hurt. He frowned and watched Ryujin leave his side to comfort the male.

Chiaki looked at Ryujin, holding the kimono around himself, wipping his face with the sleeves. "Thank you..." he said softly, sniffling a little as he stood there holding himself. "Ryujin....won't you allow me to see your home again? We don't have to be long...I just...I just wish to see it again. I want to see everything again." he whispered, looking up at Ryujin with pleading eyes. "I've always watched over you, you know...won't you permit me to see you again in your true form...and our palace?" he asked, then towards Kiyoshi.

"You....Kiyoshi....perhaps....perhaps you would like to see as well?" he asked, turning to face Kiyoshi now as he bit his own lip. Looking at Ryujin, Chiaki approached Kiyoshi who felt nervous as he met the other halfway. Chiaki leaned in then, and whispered "You cannot be afraid of him...you must look past what you see...." he whispered. "If not, Ryujin is mine. That is all I will say." he said, and moved away from Kiyoshi towards the bedroom as he left the two alone. He was tired, walking towards the grassy bed and laying out on it comfortably as he breathed in and began to calm down.

Kiyoshi looked at Chiaki with wide and shocked eyes, then towards Ryujin a little shyly. "Uhm...I would like to come with you Ryujin...I will not be afraid of your true form. I promise." he whispered, walking slowly towards the god and embracing him. "I'm sorry Ryujin, for making you decide between your first love and me....a new lover...." he whispered quietly, but smiled as he looked up at the other. "At least we have a week together...right?" he said, a small chuckle leaving his lips as he leaned forward and kissed Ryujin's lips once more. "If....if you choose Chiaki...I won't be mad Ryujin. Just...just take care of my people please. That's all I ask...and...and don't forget about me...." he whispered, trembling now as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"I won't lie though, if you do choose me...I will be....very happy..." he said, smiling as he moved away and stepped towards the dried meat as he broke pieces off and handed some to Ryujin. "You haven't eaten yet right? You should eat something...regardless of what all has happened you should replenish your strength. Afterall I'm still your lover, so I'm still going to make you my priority." he teased, holding the meat to Ryujin's lips as he bit some off for himself. "Take some to Chiaki too okay? Unless you want me to?" he asked, swallowing the piece he chewed on.

Ryujin offered the male a small smile as he wiped his tears "Please, no crying..." he murmured softly, fingers gliding across the others flawlessly smooth face to dry his tears, wrapping the kimono around the male and tying the obi for him and everything, seeing he was too distraught to do much else other than hold it around him like a blanket. Ryujin offered a small kiss to the males head, hoping to comfort him a bit, but also not wanting to be too affectionate to him in front of Kiyoshi. He felt that now, with the two of thin, his actions were limited, and whatever he did would be judged by the other and hurt one or the other. He couldn't win.

When Chiaki started asking about his home though, where he really dwelled and lived, he was surprised, eyes widening. When he then proceeded to offer for Kiyoshi to see it, his eyes really widened then "Chiaki!" he snapped slightly trying to stop him. He didn't want to bring Kiyoshi there...only because, if he did, that meant Kiyoshi would see him for what he really was. He frowned, face furrowing into frustration slightly at Chiaki for bringing it up, seeing as now Kiyoshi seemed interested in going. He sighed a bit as Chiaki had disappeared off to the bedroom, and Kiyoshi moved to gather some meat for them to eat finally. "You really want to go?" he asked sighing as he sat down, leaning back "I'll think about it..." he muttered.

When the other hugged him, apologizing, he sighed, and just hugged him close "You haven't anything to apologize for...if anyone is at fault, it is Chiaki, I suppose. Making such a deal with that witch..." he muttered, sighing as he closed his eyes, hugging Kiyoshi close "That witch he spoke of, who made all this possible, is nothing but evil. All she wishes is to pain others" he muttered, tilting Kiyoshi's chin up to kiss him lightly "And its working" he muttered with a sigh as he let go. Definitely, Ryujin was pained by this situation.

He would have been perfectly fine, going on living with just Kiyoshi, having accepted Chiaki's death. But now, Chiaki was back, and he was forced to choose one. He didn't want to lose either. He wanted them both - he didn't want to have to choose.

He looked back to Kiyoshi with a frown "Stop making it sound like I've already decided..." he muttered, taking a bite of the meat he was fed by the other, chewing it and swallowing as he sighed. He took some more meat, chewing away at it furiously "I can't decide....I shouldn't have to" he muttered, nibbling more at some before he looked to the other and nodded as he took some more meat "Will you use one of the wooden bowls I have over there, to fetch some fresh water?" he asked as he gathered some meat for both himself and Chiaki "The spring in this cave I showed you earlier will be fine to use" he said as he leaned forward, kissing the other once more before leaving towards Chiaki, finding him laying on the bed.

He sighed, walking over and sitting down on the edge "here...you're alive again, which means you need to eat too" he said, feeding a piece to his past lover.

Kiyoshi smiled when told the other would think about it. "Okay, and I really do want to go Ryujin. I'm sure of it." he whispered, smiling into the embrace when it was returned. "But...perhaps I should have worded things better..." he sighed. "Why would Chiaki go to her then knowing she is evil?" he wondered aloud, touching Ryujin's cheek after the kiss with a smile on his face. "Please don't feel pained Ryujin. I know that whatever your choice may be, it will still lead you to happiness." he whispered.

He didn't respond right away, only letting Ryujin eat what he fed him first be fore listening to what else he had to say. "I'm sure it is difficult...having your first love appear again, and now I'm here." he sighed. "Of course. I'll bring it to you then." he said, leaning into the kiss before watching as Ryujin left to return to Chiaki's side. He then turned and grabbed one of the wooden bowls before fetching some water from the spring. Kneeling at the pool, Kiyoshi bathed first since he hadn't taken one yet, and when he was finished, he grabbed the bowl of water and walked back towards the bedroom.

Chiaki opened his eyes sluggishly when he heard someone walk over and the bed dipped as Ryujin sat down. Looking at the other, he frowned before taking the piece of meat from Ryujin's hand and eating it straight from his hand. When he finished with the piece, Chiaki licked Ryujin's finger slowly. "There, I've eaten." he said, sitting up as he moved his hand to cup Ryujin's. "Ryu....please....don't let me be alone again....death is frightening." he whispered, trembling visibly as he held onto Ryujin for comfort.

"You know of my love for you Ryu...and I know of yours for me....Please my love, won't you take me back? The boy only seems to care about his people, not you. How do you know his love for you is genuine?" he asked, tears in his eyes. "What if he fears your dragon side? Then what shall you do?" he asked, placing his hands to the dragon's cheeks and kissing him deeply. "I'm being selfish....after everything that has happened...and I know how hard this is for you, but...but I wish to be the only one in your heart." he wept.

"I wish to be held in these arms again, to feel the wind in my face like when we soared together in your kingdom." he breathed, "You would have to teach him everything you taught me....while I know all there is about you and your home. I know YOU Ryu." he said, fingers sliding through his love's hair gently.

Kiyoshi walked in then with the water, and sat beside Ryujin as he held the water towards Chiaki. "Here, you should drink something Chiaki." he said, smiling, only for the water to be pushed away, though gently.

"We are talking.....can't you see that?!" he yelled, cheeks reddening as he clutched tighter onto Ryujin. "Or will you deny my love's company when I have been without him for so long?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at Kiyoshi as he took the bowl of water and placed it in Ryujin's hand. "Won't you serve me the water my love?" he asked, glowing eyes staring only at Ryujin.

Kiyoshi frowned at the action, and stood up slowly. "You know, you could be a little more thoughtful of your actions and how it might effect the ones around you. Not just me, but Ryujin included. Have you stopped to think what all you say has taken upon him?? You are being...far too selfish...It's a wonder how I am your reincarnate." he hissed, turning on his heal and walking back towards the springs.