A Dragon's Beloved(ChibiMonkey)

LexHugglez

Kiyoshi shook his head then as he smiled, "No....I don't think it was from fear..." he whispered, and hugged the dragon. "You said you would not hit me again, and I know of your temper. I only wished to not see you upset with me." he said, and relaxed against Ryujin's shoulder. "I do not care....I wish to be close to you." he cooed. He smiled as his hair was run through by the dragon's hand, enjoying the closeness they shared at that moment.

Watching the way Ryujin reacted, Kiyoshi thought he would be rejected by the other until he was asked if he was sure. Nodding his head he whispered, "Yes....more than ever." Leaning into the light kiss to his lips, Kiyoshi savored it as he moved his own hand over Ryujin's that held his cheek. "Okay...I'll try to be a good student then." he whispered back, moving his arms around Ryujin's neck as he leaned into the kiss for more.

He felt his cheeks heat up once again, parting from the kiss for air to breathe before moving in for another. "How is that your kisses are effecting me so much?" he asked, moving his lips against Ryujin's as he moved a leg over to slowly start to straddle the male as he tried to put more passion into his side of the kiss.

His hands slowly trailed up Ryujin's shoulders, then tangled into the dragon's hair as he moaned softly into the kiss. "Ryujin." he whispered, breathing a little heavier through his nose as he felt the kiss's effects working their way through his body, making him aroused.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LexHugglez

• ChibiMonkey

Ryujin was a bit relieved when the other said that it was not because of fear for the other, only not wanting him to be upset with him. "I'm only upset you went running like that...Please don't do that again" he sighed, closing his eyes. Of course, it wasn't liked he was really upset or mad with the other or anything. It was something simple he could easily get over. He smiled a bit as the other just leaned in close to him, and he wrapped his arms around him "Then you only need ask" he said with a smile, before trapping the others lips in a kiss.

He pulled the other close as the kissed, feeling the other almost instantly reacting to it. He didn't stop it, or object though, only letting the other as he pleased, and as he felt right. He smirked slightly when the other said he'd try to be a good student, and he nipped at his lips once more "you're already perfect. I love your innocence" he said with a smirk as he really deepened the kiss this time, kissing the other almost hungrily.

He ran a hand around to grope the others butt a bit when he had moved to straddle him, and he groaned as the others hands were already tangling into his hair again. Ah....damn, he'd forgotten to warn the other about that. "It's something that comes with being a God" he chuckled when the other was still baffled by the effect of the kiss.

Ryujin shifted a bit, pulling them out of the water. He didn't want to lay down in it or anything. He'd already been in it for too long anyways. He easily stood, picking Kiyoshi up with him and holding him in his arms as he carried him over to the bed. He set him down, before pulling the other back on his lap, enjoying the position. He kissed the other hungrily with hot lips, shoving his tongue inside "If something feels weird, let me know" he murmured against his lips before continued the hot kiss, groaning again as he felt the others hands in his hair "About the hair....ah..." he breathed, closing his eyes in delight "it's a weakness of mine. So be careful if you want me to be gentle and no go crazy" he groaned into the kiss, pressing their waists closer "hey....go on, rock your hips" he instructed the other, pressing his hips up into the other "You've ridden a horse before yes? Think of it like that motion" he instructed the other, helping innocent male.

Kiyoshi moved himself closer even as he was pulled towards the kiss, enjoying the kiss as he molded himself against the other. Moaning softly as his lips were nipped, Kiyoshi moaned more so as the kiss deepened. "Ryujin." he whispered, shivering in pleasure. Feeling Ryujin's hands groping his butt, Kiyoshi continued to tangle his fingers through the dragon's hair as he was told about the effects of the kiss. "I see." he chuckled, resting his lips a moment to breathe.

Holding onto Ryujin when they were moved from the water, Kiyoshi looked up into the other's eyes. When they were on the bed, Kiyoshi moved his arms back around Ryujin's neck once he was in the dragon's lap. Moving his tongue with Ryujin's, Kiyoshi felt the heat of the kiss take over again as he felt his arousal grow. "It all feels weird Ryujin...but...it's a good weird." he whispered, moving his lips against the dragon's the best he could.

He opened his eyes a little as he was told something about the other male's hair, slowly removing his hands from Ryujin's hair. "M-maybe after my first night with you...I-I'll touch your hair." he whispered, pressing his hands against the man's shoulders. "Ryujin~" he moaned, nodding as he was told to rock his hips. "L-like this?" he asked, grinding his hips against Ryujin's and moving them back and forth. "Ah~!" he gasped, moaning in blissful pleasure as he kept up the movement.

Looking at Ryujin, Kiyoshi leaned in close and kissed Ryujin's lips passionately, closing his eyes as he moved his hips the best he could with added friction to stimulate the dragon more. "Ryujin~" he moaned.

The Dragon God loved hearing the other male moan and call out his name. It sent an uncontrollable shiver down his spine, causing him to groan softly in response. The others innocence drove him crazy. At first, he thought it may be a nuisance, but quite the contrary, it actually turned Ryujin on more than he thought it ever would. He groaned as he held the other close, kissing him heatedly and purposely using the effects of the kiss to his advantage, drowning the other in lust to make sure he felt good.

As they had moved away from the water and into the bed, Ryujin felt a lot more comfortable and relaxed with the other, not needing to be so mindful and wary of water around them. He let the other continue to sit on his laps. He typically didn't prefer his lover being in a more dominant position than him with him, but with Kiyoshi, he was okay with it, because of the males innocence, it made it that much more erotic, and Ryujin wasn't worried in the least. Of course, when it really came down to the most pleasing part of all this, he would be the one on top of the other.

He chuckled a bit at the others comment about it feeling weird but good "You'll get used to it. It will all feel really weird at first...but it will be pleasing. Especially the more we do this" he told the other, before smirking as when he warned him about his hair, the other immediately pulled his hands away. Ryujin was a bit disappointed, since it turned him on so, but he understood the other wanted to be careful on his first time. He just continued nipping at the others lips, occasionally letting him catch his breath before assaulting his lips once more with his own. His own hand was on the back of the others head, and neck, at the nape of it, while the other hand groped his soft, plump butt.

He had started to instruct the other on how to move his hips, and the other was a bit uneasy and awkward at first, but soon got the hang of it, and he groaned "ah...yes, just like that, Kiyoshi" he murmured against the others lips, moving his mouth down along the others neck, licking along the crevices and kissing along the soft flesh, occasionally biting and sucking at some parts. As the other continued to rock his hips, he felt his own growing erection rubbing up into the others butt as he grinded against him. He grunted a bit, slipping the hand that had been groping the soft cheek further between his cheeks, rubbing against the wet hole hidden there, tight from innocent.

Kiyoshi was like putty in Ryujin's hands as he was kissed while held close. Rolling his hips against the Dragon God's was making him go crazy with lust as he nodded. "O-okay...pleasing..right." he whispered, moaning and wiggling his butt as his lips continued to be nipped. He moved his hands from Ryujin's shoulders to touch the man's face and hold his cheek as he kissed the dragon's lips lovingly.

He leaned his head into the hand that seemed to cradle the back of his head, moving his hips still in a slow movement yet still grinding for pleasurable friction. Anytime given between the hot kissing was spent moaning and begging for more as he felt hands groping his butt and the rest of his body.

"Ryujin~" he whispered, gasping as the mouth moved down along his neck, gasping as he moved his hips the way Ryujin liked, crying out in pleasure. "Mnng, Ryujin...m-my neck...." he whispered shivering as he held onto the other male. "I-it feels...good when you do that to it." he whispered softly, face glowing in lust as he felt something rubbing against his butt. "I-is that....y-your....penis." he whispered, suddenly beginning to get a little nervous as he looked at the other.

Feeling the hand groping him move between his cheeks, Kiyoshi's eyes widened as he cried out loud and ringing throughout the cave as his hole was rubbed against. The water helped make it a little easier to move against as he looked into Ryujin's eyes. "Ryujin....I-I'm a little scared...." he said, though he moved his hips against the hand that rubbed against his entrance. "B-but...it feels good." he assured, leaning in and pressing his lips against the dragon's after taking the god's face into his hands. He slipped his tongue in this time as he shivered in pleasure before moving his tongue a little to taste the other on his own this time.

Pulling away when he was satisfied, Kiyoshi leaned back against the hand that was between his cheeks as he moaned a little louder though he was breathless with lust. "Ryujin~it feels good, please." he whispered, brows furrowed a little as he held onto the Dragon God's shoulder for support. "I-I want you...a-as my first time....right now." he begged. The heat in his arousal growing stronger as his member was dripping with pre-cum.

Ryujin continued to assault the others body with his lips and hands, feeling the other reacting to every touch he made, and the younger males erection growing hard between them. Every time the male rolled his hips, he felt the hard erection rub against his stomach. For how inexperienced the male was, everything he did felt right and amazing. He could only imagine how amazing the others body would feel with more experience.

He was nibbling on the others neck when he had cried out, and he smirked, hearing him moaning and saying how good it was. So the neck was a sensitive spot for the other. He'd keep that in mind. He continued to lick and nibble at the skin, leaving countless love marks all over his pale and fresh skin. His finger meanwhile continued to rub against his hole, before chuckling softly at how cute and adorable the other sounding, asking about his penis "Yes, it is" he smirked as he pulled back a bit "Do you want to touch it yourself?" he asked, looking into the others eyes a bit lustfully in thought "Do you want to please me another way, Kiyoshi?" he asked rubbing against the others hole a bit harder, but then forgot about his own pleasure, in hopes to calm the other down and have him relax, and not be so scared.

He kissed him again, before moving to his neck, then his ear "Shh, it's okay. You're nervous I know...but you needn't be scared with me. I'll take care of you" he purred into his ear, licking along his neck to ease him and make him focus more on the pleasure again. He noticed the male was grinding his hips more against his fingers and he smirked "I'm going to put a finger inside you now, okay?" he said, letting the other know so he wouldn't be so surprised by the foreign object.

He shook his head a bit when the other said how he wanted him right now "Not yet, Kiyoshi" he murmured, gently easing a finger inside him "It'll hurt if I take you now. You need to be stretched and loosened" he said, wiggling his finger around inside the others tight hole. He shifted their bodies, laying the other down on his back "Here, this will hold you over until then" he said, before hovering above the other and licking up the others hard and oozing shaft while still having a finger thrusting in and out of the males hole simultaneously, but slowly and gently.

Kiyoshi moaned louder and louder as he was kissed and attacked by Ryujin's skillful lips. Looking at the other he cried out in pleasure just from his neck being played with and marked up. "Ryujin~" he whispered, gasping at the finger that continued to rub against his winking hole before looking at the male when asked if he wanted touch his penis. Thinking for a moment, he nodded and sat up a little. "I'll touch you. I want to please you...in another way." he whispered, shivering as he was kissed once again. "I know you will..I trust you." he whispered, gasping at the sudden feel of the dragon's tongue licking at his neck sending sparks of pleasure down his spine.

"O-okay, I'm ready." he assured, arching his hips as he felt the finger enter him though it was gentle and not too painful. "Hn~Ryujin....i-it feels good.....so strange." he whispered, surprised when he found himself laying down on his back as he stared up at the dragon god. "W-what will..." but it was too late to even get the question out as he felt the male's tongue licking up his cock, sending a tsunami of pleasure throughout his major erogenous zone as he moaned in ecstasy. "Ryujin! Ryujin!" he cried, trembling at the onslaught of pleasure raking through his body.

It all felt so good, and was happening so fast as he grasped hold of the man's hair and pulled lightly. "I-it feels weird Ryujin! I-I think I'm going to....o-orgasm again." he whined, not able to hold out any longer as his body shook and he came hard. It was like a stream of cum flowing from the tip of his penis as his body spasmed and his hips bucked wildly before he calmed down slightly. Kiyoshi was breathless from the high of pleasure that left him as he came, but his arousal was still there without a slight hint of softening as he looked up at Ryujin with glazed over eyes. "Ryujin, I...I want another finger now." he whispered, moving his hands towards the sheets as he gripped them and raised his hips a little to help the other a little though he wasn't sure if raising his hips was helping at all really.

Ryujin continued to work his mouth down the others neck, mercilessly leaving countless love bite marks all over the soft and vulnerable flesh, innocent and unexposed. His hands and mouth trailed all over the males body, pulling him closer. He wanted to touch him more, feel him more. It was like he couldn't get close to the other, and his scent was intoxicating. The innocent males body was addictive to Ryujin.

Hearing the other wanted to please him sent another twitching urge to his erection, but he ignored it for the time being, not focusing on relaxing and pleasing the squirming, moaning boy before him. He wanted to make this first night for the male the best. And then, after tonight, he would make sure his own pleasures were taken care of.

He had moved his mouth down to the others erection, licking up the pulsing vein with added pressure from his tongue, causing the others erection to twitch and ooze uncontrollable. He smirking, kissing the head of it and licking up the copies amounts of precum. He soon took the other into his mouth, closing around it and sucking on him, filling his entire mouth with the whole of the others cock. As he sucked on the other, bobbing his head and thrusting his finger in the other, his free hand held onto the others hips to try and steady them. Feeling the other screaming out his name, and suddenly pulling harshly on his hair, he shut his eyes and groaned loudly - the moan sending vibrations up the others shaft. His free hand that had been on Kiyoshi's hip moved to his own ignored erection, clutching it as he sucked faster on the cock in his mouth, before it soon, and Kiyoshi swallowed all of the others seed that filled his mouth.

Damn, he wanted to cum. His own cock begged for attention, almost getting to the point of being painful, especially with that unexpected yank on his red locks. He glanced up at the other as he licked his lips, hearing his request for a second finger "Ah...alright" he said with a smirk, the growing uncomfortable pressure in his groin twisting in his face a bit. He mentally cursed as he slipped a second finger into the male. He thought he'd be able to control himself...none of his lovers before had even made him lose such control over his own needs before.

Kiyoshi breathed heavily as he looked at Ryujin and smiled shyly, looking into the dragon's eyes when he noticed a look of discomfort on his face. "Ryujin...let me help..too." he whispered, only to moan as he felt a second finger slipped inside of him. Moving his hips a little against the finger that was added, Kiyoshi got up the best he could as he reached a hand between his legs to reach between Ryujin's. Stretching, he reached for the male's cock to touch it but he couldn't reach.

"I-I want to touch you too Ryujin...to make you feel good.." he whispered, smiling as he leaned up and kissing the male's lips deeply before sitting up again. This time he moved his body around to be beneath Ryujin's member. He figured if he couldn't reach it bending over, he might as well move around so he could reach it better.

Moving his hand up, Kiyoshi slowly touched the other's member, getting a feel of it as his cheeks reddened. "Is this...good..?" he asked, getting shy again. "O-or would you like it...i-if I licked it...l-like you did for me I mean." he stammered, feeling his cheeks grow hotter the more he talked as he simply began moving his hand in an up and down movement along the dragon's erection. He then leaned his head up a little to taste what the dragon said was delicious. Touching the tip of his tongue to the tip of the man's arousal, Kiyoshi brightened up a bit when he noticed the taste wasn't as bad as when he tasted his own seed. "It's....not bad..." he admitted, and began suckling the tip of Ryujin's member, then eased it into his mouth slowly while moving his hands to the base to stroke it while he sucked the tip.

It was all so new to him, but he was too far into the lust that clouded his mind to think anything of the new pleasures he was experiencing in just a single night. "Ryujin~ does it feel good?" he asked, wiggling his butt against the fingers inside of him as a moan left his lips; this causing hot air to ghost over the dragon's god's arousal before he took it back into his mouth as the fingers began working him towards another release.

Ryujin was impressed with the other. Even upon adding a second finger, the other willingly accepted it into his hold without so much of a grimace of pain. It made him want to focus on the others pleasure even more. He wiggled his fingers inside the male, thrusting them at a slow, sensual place, before eventually starting to scissor his fingers to stretch the other a bit more - this probably going to hurt a little, but in the long run would save the virgin male a hell of a lot of pain. He could feel the hot, wet juices inside the other sticking to his fingers and squishing about with every move and thrust.

But soon the other was saying something about wanting to please him, to touch him and help in turn. He blinked a bit at the youngers suddenly eagerness to do so - which in turn again only turned the far more experienced male on. He smirked, watching the other as he had tried to reach for him, unable but to help let out a soft, deep chuckle "Look at you...you almost look like a child wanting his candy" he teased with a snicker, before blinking a bit and raising an eyebrow when the other sat up and started moving around "Hey, what are you - do you know what you're doing?" he asked, almost becoming a bit shy himself with how the other suddenly had caught him off guard like that. He honestly wasn't expecting the innocent male to try any moves himself. He blushed, looking down at the male beneath him, facing the other way.

His eyes widened when the other suddenly grabbed his thick, pulsing cock, and he closed his eyes, groaning at the others inexperiences, delicate touch "Ahn...tighter, Kiyoshi. Grip a little tighter" he instructed the other huskily. He heard the other muttering something about licking it, and before he could even process, he felt the males small, soft lips suckling at the tip of his cock. His eyes snapped open as he choked out a moan of surprise, his hips instinctively jerking further into the others mouth "Ah, sorry" he panted lustfully, not having meant to do that, simply, it was out of reaction. He moaned again as he felt the other pumping the base of his exposed cock that couldn't fit in the others small mouth. Panting heavily, he slowly composed himself again by all the sudden surprises of the others advances, smiling down at the male - who couldn't see him anyways, since his face was covered by his cock.

"Do you think you can take the whole thing in your mouth, love?" he asked the other softly. He wasn't expecting the other to be able to, though. After all, as modest as he could be about it, well...Ryujin's cock was long and thick enough to proudly belong to that of a Dragon God. He wouldn't blame the innocent and inexperienced boy if he couldn't, after all "Don't force yourself too" he breathed, before he then went back to focusing on pleasing Kiyoshi and his puckered, stretched hole. He spread the others legs a bit more with his hands, one hand gripping the others cock, while the other pressed his thigh to keep his legs spread. He then moved his mouth low, reaching the others wet hole. Spreading the others cheeks more with both hands now after having given Kiyoshi's erection a few pumps, Ryujin licked the rim of Kiyoshi's hole, before soon wiggling his long tongue inside.

Kiyoshi continued stroking Ryujin's cock, licking it slowly. He obeyed Ryujin's instructions and tightened his grip around the base of the shaft as he continued to suck on the tip while easing it into his mouth. His eyes widened when he felt the member jerked deep into his mouth as he choked on it a little and couched. Pulling away a little catch his breathe as he licked his lips a little. "I-it's okay..." he whispered, panting softly before working the member back into his mouth. He listened to the man's groans and pleasured moans as he sucked the member the best he could. The only problem was how big it was!

Stroking it a little faster, Kiyoshi thought about it before nodding and going down a little more. He relaxed his throat and took in a little more as he moved his mouth up and down on it. He was careful of his teeth this entire time, using his tongue to massage the length as he went up and down on it while sucking on the pre-cum that leaked out. He jerked up though when he felt his butt cheeks being spread apart and his hole was exposed to the cool air making it wink at Ryujin.

As he felt his cock gripped, Kiyoshi let out a gasp of surprise, arching his hips as he trembled a little. With his legs spread apart, Kiyoshi began licking Ryujin's cock again. As his cheeks were spread apart and his hole rimmed, Kiyoshi did his best to continue sucking on Ryujin's well endowment, though he wasn't a bad size himself he wasn't long and thick like the other. His was average yet slightly thick. He also had a mole just beneath his balls that even he never knew about until his mother told him about it.

As he felt a long, forceful tongue enter him, Kiyoshi's eyes squeezed shut from the pleasure, doing his best to pleasure Ryujin while he himself was being pleasured by the Dragon God himself. He wanted the other male to feel good just like himself, though he was grateful for the time that the dragon was taking to prepare him in having his virginity taken. Moving his hips up against the tongue, Kiyoshi felt his member stiffen everytime the tongue would wiggle inside of him. "R-Ryujin....y-your tongue...feels good inside." he whispered. using his hands to massage Ryujin's balls carefully while his mouth worked a little more than half of the male's cock inside his wet cavern.

Despite the others inexperience, Ryujin was impressed with the skill of the others mouth and tongue. He closed his eyes in pleasure as the other slowly started to work the length fully into his mouth. He moaned softly as the other felt his cock pulsing in the others hot mouth, just begging for something more, something tighter. He panted heavily as he moved his tongue to tease and lick along the others hole, before pushing it inside him.

He felt the other wiggling beneath him, moving his hips up into the touch and invading tongue. He could tell the other liked it, and so focused on pushing his tongue as fare as he couch reach, his mouth and face completely pressed into the others hot, flush cheeks. He wiggled his tongue around when the other said it felt good, moving to lick along the hot walls of the other enclosed around his tongue.

He could feel the other equally trying to please him just as much, and going far enough to feel his cock reaching into the back of the others throat. He groaned, and gently tried to coax his length further down the others throat, but going slowly enough that the other could object and stop him if wanted or needed to. But Ryujin was starting to get to his edge, and he wanted nothing but to burry his cock deep in the male, feeling it fully grabbed and tightened in hot, wet walls squishing down and tightening around him. He moaned softly just thinking about it, and he pulled his own mouth away from the males rear, focusing on stroking and pumping him quickly, slipping three fingers at once into the other to see how stretched he was. Definitely, it would be soon.

Kiyoshi continued to move his mouth under Ryujin's guidance, moaning against the shaft as his hole was teased and licked. When the tongue pushed into him once again, Kiyoshi sucked hard on the dragon's cock suddenly. He began moaning the entire time he had Ryujin's cock in his mouth, allowing the other to coax more of it down his throat as he did his best to keep his throat relaxed and breathed through his nose.

Whimpering when the tongue was moved from inside of him, Kiyoshi began gulping against the shaft, causing his throat muscles to tighten around the male's shaft as he deep throated it. When three fingers were slipped inside of him at once though, Kiyoshi had tears in his eyes as he cried in pleasure, his vocal cords sending vibrations up and down the base of Ryujin's cock.

Pulling his mouth away, Kiyoshi got up and moved his butt from the man's fingers. He was panting heavily as his lips were swollen. "Please, I'm stretched enough I think, take me Ryujin." he begged, moved his arms around the dragon's neck as he secured his legs around the man's waist. Moving his hands up, he tangled them into the dragon's hair and pulled gently on the locks as he kissed the dragon's neck and nibbled the flesh a little to hopefully stimulate the dragon god like he had been stimulated before.

Ryujin panted heavily as the other was suddenly sucking on him so much harder, and more skilled. The other was killing him - in the good way. He moaned, closing his eyes as he reveled in the pleasure of the others mouth sucking him in, and even letting him coax further into the other. He let out a purr of a moan, pleasure shivering through his spine as he pretty much was fully buried in the others mouth.

The fact the other was massaging his balls at the same time didn't help in his strain to control himself. And when the other started gulping and contracting his throat on him....he definite felt a decent amount of precum shoot out down the others throat. "Ahh...damn, Kiyoshi..." he moaned as he moved to pull out of the others mouth, going slowly so he wouldn't gag. He also pulled his fingers out of the other, licking his hole one last time to make sure it was good and wet, dripping with a mix of his saliva and juices from inside.

He pulled away from the other, when the other had pulled away as well. He gladly pulled him onto his lap, rubbing his throbbing cock up against the others twitching hole. He kissed the other heatedly, before groaning as he could tell the other was purposely tugging on his hair "Ahh...K-Kiyoshi stop" he panted heavily, looking at the other with lustful eyes "I promise, I'll please you...but I'm going to go crazy if you keep tugging on my hair before I'm even in you" he muttered, kissing him again, shoving his tongue inside before nipping on his bottom lip.

"I don't want to rip you to shreds upon penetration" he muttered, moving his lips down the others neck to suckle, while his hands reached around the other, each grabbing a cheek and pulling them apart as he pressed up against the others hold, before slowly starting to push inside him "It's still going to hurt a little...just try and relax" he murmured in to the others ear as he kissed his lobe and back down his neck.

Kiyoshi returned the lustful gaze towards Ryujin as he panted softly. "I'm already going crazy." he whispered softly, moving his tongue just as forceful as they kissed. He was loosing all sense of self as the lust clouded his thoughts. He knew what he was doing and in his heart it all felt right regardless of the cloud of lust looming around him. "Mmmph, Ryujin." he moaned, nodding. "I trust you won't rip my to shreds." he whispered, "You prepared me after all." he said, smiling as his neck was kissed and suckled on causing him to cry out in pleasure.

As soon as he felt his cheeks grabbed, and pulled apart, Kiyoshi prepared himself for what was coming and squeezed his eyes shut as Ryujin began to push inside of him. "Ah! Ryujin!" he cried, tightening his grip on the other's hair before moving his hands to the man's shoulders for support. "I-it hurts...b-but...i-it's okay." he whispered, trying to relax himself as he was told to. He wiggled his hips a little to adjust a bit better as he waited for a moment. After about three minutes, Kiyoshi looked at Ryujin and kissed his lips. "You can push inside some more Ryujin." he cooed, grinding his hips a little. He wanted to please the dragon god as much as possible.

Looking at the man, Kiyoshi moved his lips to the dragon's neck and kissed, nibbled, sucked, and licked at it to stimulate the other as he relaxed himself some more and felt he was sliding down on the other's cock on his own. He panted a little as he slid down onto it, feeling every inch of it squeeze inside of him as he went down on his own. He trembled a little, holding onto Ryujin's shoulders for support as he took a breath once ha had half of it inside of him. "R-Ryujin...d-does it feel good?" he asked, panting heavily as he rest his forehead against the dragon's shoulder, moaning softly as he moved his hips a little; beginning to enjoy the feel of the other male inside of his virgin hole.

The Dragon God just smirked a bit as the other said he was already going crazy. He took that as a bit more acceptance to move into him, and that the other really was ready for him. He groped the others butt, pulling the cheeks apart as he eased himself into him, soothing the other and calming him to make sure he knew that he would take care of him. "If it hurts too much, just let me know" he told the other before slowly pushing inside him. He groaned slightly at the feeling of the others virgins walls tightening around him, and he let out a heavy breath.

He grunted slightly as the other tugged roughly on his hair, and he gripped onto him tighter, jerking his hips up into the other slightly, but not too far or rough, quickly able to control himself. He opened his eyes to look at the other when he spoke about it hurting, and he offered a small smile "You need to try and relax a little more. I can feel you're tense" he murmured into his ear, nibbling on his lobe slightly and feeling the other equally attacking his mouth with his neck.

As much as it was killing him, Ryujin was able to keep himself controlled and going very slowly inside the other. He hummed in pleasure, easing into him and feeling Kiyoshi pushing a bit further down on him "Hey, don't force yourself" he told the other. He thrusted his hips gently to move inside the other, but not going in much further, even though he wanted to bury his whole self into him. He gently started moving his hips just so that the other would get used to him being inside him, every five minutes or so moving a bit further into him. It was an agonizingly slow process, but Ryujin wanted to be sure he didn't make the others first time painful. Before long, he had himself fully buried into the male, holding onto his hips and just letting the other sit there to get used to him for the moment, before he started to move his hips again.

• 2 weeks later...

Kiyoshi smiled at Ryuujin, hugging him tightly as he felt his cheeks spread and the dragon's member easing inside of him. He cried a little at the pain he felt, tightening quickly as he moaned softly. He tugged a little more, crying out as the other jerked his hips into him. He panted softly, adjusting himself slowly. He nodded, breathing out his mouth and in with his nose as he relaxed himself, his insides welcoming the Dragon God's cock. Lips parting in pleasure, Kiyoshi was quick to begin moaning pleasure as soon as his neck was being attacked, "Mmmph! R-Ryujin~" he moaned, looking into the dragon's eyes.

He placed his hand onto Ryujin's cheek, and kissed his lips, "I-I'm not....well...only a little." he whispered, moaning with every thrust that the other gave into him.

He enjoyed the movement inside of him, moving his hips along as he moaned continuously the further the dragon buried into him until he could feel he was sitting at the base of Ryujin's cock. "Mmmm, it's all inside now.." he whispered, feeling the other within him as he moved a little and got used to the feeling. Leaning in, Kiyoshi pressed his lips to the other male's, kissing him deeply and moving his tongue around a little as he gasped from the male moving his hips again.

"R-Ryujin~i-it doesn't hurt anymore." he whispered, smiling as he looked into the god's eyes. "It feels good." he cooed, moaning out in pleasure as he moved his own hips in rhythm with the Ryujin, his member leaking once again as he started to really get into it.

Keeping his lips connected to others, Ryujin tried to keep the other relaxed and as pleased as he could at the moment, while his cock stretched the insides of the smaller males hole. He bit on the others bottom lip, tugging on it with his teeth and sucking it into his mouth. He kept his hands firmly on the others waist, helping ease him down on to him, but also making sure he wasn't pushing himself or anything. He moaned softly, arching his neck as he felt the others mouth attacking his own neck, his cock pulsing as it throbbed in agonizing pleasure inside of the other.

He groaned as he held the other closely, his mind and body numb and foggy in pure lust. But he kept himself restrained as to not end up tearing the others insides up. He panted as their hips and bodies started to grow closer and closer with each push, as slow and gentle as it was.

When Ryujin had finally made it all the way into each other, he just moaned in pleasure "Ahn....you feel amazing...." he purred, his eyes fully clouded over in lust by the feeling of his cock being sucked in and squeezed by the others walls. It was so tight inside the other, he could feel himself throbbing inside against his walls. Bringing the other closer and pressing their bodies closer, Ryujing just started to grind his hips against the others, not doing too much yet. He didn't start thrusting, only grinding, to make sure the other was comfortable and could handle the movement.

Soon enough Kyoshi was saying how it felt good, and he couldn't ignore that innocent and pleased look on the younger males face. He smashed their lips together, jolting his hips up into the other with a thrust, grunting. Oh god, the other felt so incredibly. He shoved his tongue into the others mouth, his mind completely clouded as he started thrusting faster into the other, a bit rougher too as he continuously buried himself into the others accepting hole.

Kiyoshi cried out in sweet bliss as his lip was tugged on and sucked at, making him squirm with pleasure while moving his hips a little to better adjust himself. "Mmmm, Ryujin." he whispered, moaning with abandon as he was ground up against, feeling the way Ryujin moved inside of him which only seemed to turn him on more. "Ah~! F-feels good~!" he cried, gripping harder onto the dragon's shoulder as he moved his hands from the man's hair. He was definitely comfortable as the strings of pleasant moans never stopped leaving his lips, molding his lips when smashed together with the Dragon God's as he moved his tongue quickly with the other male's.

"R-Ryujin~" he gasped, stiffening as he was thrust into for the first time, eyes widening in pleasure as he looked into the other male's eyes and closed his own as he moved into the kiss while he was thrust into deeper. This making him moan louder, "Ah! R-Ryujin! F-f-feels so good!" he cried, moving his hips without even thinking about it as all he could think about was the lust he felt for the dragon and how good it felt to make love with him.

He felt his toes spread about as his member twitched uncontrollably. "I-I'm going to cum! Ryujin!" he whined, moving his hips a little more on top of the Dragon God before he stiffened and came once again. Breathing heavily, Kiyoshi continued to move his hips as he was still very much aroused. "I-I can't stop orgasming Ryujin. It feels too good." he whined, moving his body as close to the other as possible as he moaned and kissed Ryujin's lips deeply, doing his best to make it a good kiss instead of sloppy.

"R-Ryujin, do you..feel good as well?" he asked, moving his hips still as he held onto the Dragon God's shoulders while looking into his eyes with complete adoration.

A burning hot lusting fire was lit inside Ryujin the second he heard Kiyoshi's moans and cries. He groaned, grabbing onto the others hips even tighter as he thrust up into them. The moans he heard from the other were enough to arouse him, turning him on more, feeding the need for his cock to slam into the other. He groaned lowly, deep in his throat as he tried to keep somewhat control for a while longer, wanting to make sure the innocent, virgin male was at ease and comfortable with everything going on. Though, by the sounds of his constant moans, it would be hard to believe that he wasn't enjoying himself.

Ryujin started to thrust more frequently into the other, knowing he was pleased, especially by the amount of precum leaking out of the others erection. He groaned, each thrust becoming rougher and more desperate for pleasure - it was like he couldn't get enough of the small male on top of him. He panted heavily, lips connected as each of them lusted for the other, bodies clung to each other, desiring more, more, just more of everything.

Feeling the others insides tighten even more around him, he gasped out, grunting as he slammed his hips up into the other "Ah! God you feel so amazing!" he moaned out, slamming up into him a few more times, breathing heavy as a long stream of cum shot out of the other, getting on his chest. He didn't even think about it, kissing the other heatedly "Let me make you feel even better" he purred into his ear. All of this had been simple sex for Ryujin.

He then flipped them around, pushing Kiyoshi onto his back as he hovered above him. One hand gripped tightly on his waist, while the other propped himself up on the ground so that he didn't crush the other with his body. He then slammed up into the other roughly, spreading his legs further and thrusting deep into the other, reaching the furthest, he moaned out in sweet pleasure, repeatedly thrusting deep and fast into the other. Now that he was in control and on top, he could move more freely and easily.

Kiyoshi cried in ecstacy when he was thrust into more frequently, adding to his already drunken, lustful state. Moving his lips smoothly against Ryujin's, Kiyoshi gasped when slammed into again. "Ryujin!" he cried, breathing heavily as he moved his hips the best he could. Moving his lips against the heated kiss, Kiyoshi smiled through the lustful fog when told to let the Dragon God make him feel even better. He wasn't sure he could feel any better than he already was. He was wrong of course.

Gasping in surprise when he was flipped onto his back, Kiyoshi looked up at Ryujin as the male hovered over him. He felt shy at being hovered over at that instant, he cried in sudden pleasure though when he was slammed into roughly. "Ah! Ryujin!! S-so suddenly!" he whined, feeling his body tremble under the other as his legs were spread further apart. He was thankful for being pretty flexible as he held onto the sheets beneath him, wiggling and squirming in pleasure as he cried and moaned at the same time.

He moved his hand up and grasped the Dragon's God's hair at the back of his neck before pulling him down and mashing their lips together as he held onto the man. "Ryujin~so deep~" he gasped, breaking from the kiss as he cried out louder the harder and faster the male went, seeing stars as he felt his prostate rubbed with every thrust, causing him to buck his hips in pleasure.

"S-so good~! R-Ryujin!!" he moaned, screaming from the pleasure that engulfed his body as his member stood straight up and dripped from the cum that had alreay left it, and from the pre that ran like a faucet down to his anus adding additional lubricant to Ryujin's cock that rammed into him.

Ryujin couldn't help but just smirk a bit at the others sudden surprise from when he had flipped them around. He smirked down at his lover beneath him, adoring the blushing and vulnerable sight of the male layer beneath him. He thought it was cute, endearing even, how the innocent male still seemed embarrassed even at this point and all they'd done. Usually being on top was more embarrassing for people, or so, he found with his experiences of his past uke lovers, anyways.

He continued to slam rhythmically into the other, panting heavily as he kissed the other "You're amazing, Kiyoshi. You're so beautiful...." he hummed, before it turned into a groan of pleasure as he thrusted a bit more quickly into the other, longing to feel those walls tighten around him once again. He was sure that the other, it being his first time, would be exhausted after another release. He was surprised he was still this hard and aroused even this long into it. Most virgins didn't last very long at all, especially if they already orgasmed. But he doubted the male would last much longer, so he quickened his pace to reach his own climax as well, wanting to make it perfect.

He groaned as his head was pulled down to the others mouth, moaning against his lips "mnn...just like that, Kiyoshi....pull on my hair again..." he groaned in pleasure, closing his eyes at the blissful feeling as he kissed him. A shiver ran through his spine as the other did as he said, and he felt his hair being tugged on more. He panted heavily, groaning as he shifted his position slightly. He grabbed the others leg, just one of them, to hook it over his shoulder as he continued to ram into the other, getting a better angle, as he now also took hold of the others cum soaked, throbbing erection "Come on, baby...come with me..." he purred into his ear, thrusting into him as he pumped his erection, hitting his prostate all at the same time "Scream for me" he moaned lewdly, his thrusts having become erotic and sporadic, ramming so hard that the slapping of their bodies together echoed throughout the cave.

Kiyoshi gasped, arching his hips against each thrust, "Mmmm, Ryujin you f-flatter me~" he whispered, only to cry out the faster the other went. Clinging onto Ryujin, Kiyoshi felt himself growing close again, knowing this would be the strongest orgasm as his stomach tightened the more he pushed into.

He boldly licked the Dragon God's lips slowly before pulling his hair again. "L-Like this?" he whispered, tugging it more as he cried in pleasure the harder he slammed into. "Ryujin! T-this position!I can't!" he cried, holding onto the sheets beneath him as he screamed in pleasure, his body jerking strongly as he came, letting out his lewdest cry of pleasure yet as his eyes rolled back a bit from the streangth of his pleasure wave. "C-come inside me Ryujin." he whispered, his walls still tightly holding the Dragon God's cock within as they seemed to pulsate around him. He rode through the bliss as he slowly relaxed and breathed heavily as he flopped back.

He was spent, exhausted, and very much satisfied as he lay there. He blinked a few times in and out of consiousness as he felt overwhelmingly exhausted, but he knew he was well loved for his first time. "That....was amazing~" he hummed. "I'm glad my first everything was with you, Ryujin." he cooed.

Ryujin smiled a bit at the fact the other could barely respond to his compliments and flattery of how beautiful and perfect the male was. Of course he couldn't think straight or clearly much either, as he was equally in as much pleasure. He panted out as he clutched to the others skin, pounding into him and loving the sound of their bodies smacking to gather echoing in the stone walls around them. He smirked as the other cried out uncontrollably about the position they were in when Ryujin had grabbed his leg and moved it. He didn't relent in his pounding though, continuing to slam into him, moaning loudly.

Soon enough, he could feel though hot walls clenching around him once more, and he groaned. Hearing the other even said how he wanted him to come inside him, sent a thrill through his spine. Of course, he had kind of planned to do so anyways...but knowing the other accepted and wanted it just as much urged and pleased him all the more to do it. He hoped Kiyoshi would still enjoy it since not everyone particularly enjoyed the feeling of being come inside, the seed released into them.

Feeling the own knot in his stomach about to burst along with the others tightened walls, he couldn't hold it anymore, and let out a very hot, and very long, thick stream of cum fill the others hole up, spilling out of it even with his cock still lodged inside. He groaned lewdly, pressing their hips as close together as possible as he rode out their orgasm together, panting heavily as he relaxed and slowly came down from the high, slowly pulling out of him and laying beside him. He looked to the other when he spoke, and smiled, kissing him "I'm glad I could be your first. You're perfect, Kiyoshi..." he murmured, pulling him close as he held him by the waist loosely, pulling the blanket over them as he kissed him once more "Get some sleep, love. You must be exhausted" he purred, still drunk on his pleasure high he'd received from the orgasm, his body numb in content pleasure.

Kiyoshi gasped at the feeling of Ryujin releasing inside of him, making his insides feel all warm inside as he shivered. Looking at the male when he pulled out, Kiyoshi stared into the Dragon God's eyes lovingly. He chuckled, leaning into the kiss as he slipped his hand to rub it over the male's cheek sweetly. "Me too. No, you're the perfect one Ryujin." he laughed though it was soft and hoarse. When pulled closer, Kiyoshi didn't hold back in scooting closer to the other as he returned the kiss before nodding. "Okay, I am. You tired me out." he teased, though he was asleep in meer minutes as he rest his cheek against the dragon's chest.

Sleeping for a good while, Kiyoshi opened his eyes slowly as he felt refreshed and not all that sore as he sat up. "MMmm~" he groaned, stretching his back which ached a little, but wasn't as bad as he had thought it would be. Looking at Ryujin, Kiyoshi smiled before getting up slowly and kissing the dragon's lips. "Good morning Ryujin~" he cooed, laying on his stomach as he looked at the other with his feet out of the blankets. He simply stared at the male lovingly, leaning down once again to peck the male's cheek with a chuckle.

"Shall I grab some deer for us to eat for breakfast?" he asked, figuring it wouldn't be too hard to walk to the smoked deer meet he had stored away. "There's still plenty left over from last night." he chirped up, running his fingers through the man's hair as he felt a strange glow come over him as he couldn't stop smiling.