A Dragon's Beloved(ChibiMonkey)

LexHugglez

Ryujin chuckled a bit in amusement, seeing that the other had actually believed him about burning the women up in the village. He raised an eyebrow at his teasing "Ah, really?" he spoke "Does it bother you?" he then asked curiously. It would be a problem if it did, since Ryujin couldn't exactly change that about himself. He smiled a bit when the other said he looked forward to the teaching "Really?" he hummed in delight, his hand on his chin moving to cup his cheek, his thumb gently stroking the bruising area.

Hearing the other start stammering when complimented about the kiss, he chuckled a bit "You're too cute...it's endearing on you" he smirked before hearing the others request about wanting a kiss from him. He blinked, a bit surprised as he hadn't been expecting that from the other - especially since that had just been his first kiss and everything. "You continue to amaze me...are you sure you want a kiss from a me?" he asked as he stroked the others cheek again "A dragon god's kiss is much more powerful than a simple humans" he warned, but he saw the other already leaning forward, and the warmth that spread through his chest when the other placed his hand there "ah, such an eager lover, even with such innocence" He murmured as his hand slipped around to the back of the others neck "Well, I never am one to deny such wanting advances" he purred, cupping the back of the others neck as he pulled him close, closing his eyes as he kissed the male deeply.

Ryujin held the kiss for a few moments like that, before he slowly started to push the other back on the large bed, one knee on the ground between the others legs as the kiss sent almost pheromone-like sensations to the human's body. Though it was rather normal for other godly or mythical creatures, the pheromones were much more easy to effect a human body. Ryujin worked his lips against the others, his wet tongue gliding against the others lips to part them, before slipping between the soft entrance, keeping their bodies pressed close together, but being sure not to crush the other as he hovered above him either.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LexHugglez

• ChibiMonkey

Kiyoshi leaned his face against the hand that cupped his cheek, looking into Ryujin's eyes. "I'm sure....about wanting a kiss from you." he whispered. "Powerful? What do you mean....by that?" he whispered, and shivered when he felt a hand slip behind his neck. Closing his eyes as he was pulled close, Kiyoshi breathed in before he was kissed deeply, a heat running through his body as he felt himself being pushed back onto the bed. He pulled Ryujin close, moving his hands to grasp the dragon's back as he moaned softly into the kiss.

Moving his lips the best he could against Ryujin's, Kiyoshi was surpised to feel a tongue gliding over his lips as he opened them obediently and moved his own tongue against Ryujin's. His body was trembling from the effects of the pheromones, pressing himself closer.

He moaned into the kiss even more so, as the heat spread throughout his body and made its way to between his legs. He moved his hands to tangle into the god's hair as he enjoyed the kiss, lust clouding over his closed eyes as he pulled away slowly. He was breathless from the kiss as he stared up into Ryujin's eyes, "Powerful...you were right..." he whispered softly, lips a little swollen and still wet from the kiss as he leaned in for more.

Ryujin knew the effect the pheromones would probably take on the male. Though it varied depending on humans, it was most potent within the virgin body. He skillfully moved his lips against the others, his tongue gliding across his lips and inside the others mouth, exploring the wet, innocent mouth. He smirked a bit when he heard the other moan and press his body against his own more. He tugged on his bottom lip slightly with his teeth, enjoying the feeling of the others body clinging to his own, hands clutching to his back. It's been a while since he'd been with another, and it felt good, the heat and the body contact between the two.

One of his hands was on the ground beside Kiyoshi's head, propping himself up as to not crush the human. Meanwhile his other hand trailed along his neck. His eyes snapped open when the other suddenly grabbed onto his hair, tangling into it and tugging on it, and he couldn't suppress the slight groan. Ryujin may be a god, and a very controlled and composed one, but even gods had their pleasure weaknesses, of which, his hair being tugged on was one of them. His hand that was lightly rested on the others neck moved down to his chest, slipping between the kimono the human wore, and running over his chest.

His lips mercilessly sucked on the others, his knee that was between the humans legs moved up a bit, and thats when he felt it, and it pressed against the others heat. He opened his eyes, regaining his composure and pulling away from the other. He smiled a bit at the lustfull look in the others eyes, seemingly eagerly trying to continue their actions. The hand that was on Kiyoshi's chest just pushed him back down, away from leaning into him, and Ryujin pulled away "I warned you" he spoke as he sat up "That will be all for now. You only wanted a kiss, and it's clear it's too powerful for you to handle right now" he said. He didn't want to take the other when his mind and body were drunk on lust by his pheromones.

Kiyoshi continued to hold onto Ryujin, arching his back to get closer to the god's body with his own. He felt so hot, and he was more than just aroused. Tugging the hair a little harder as he felt a hand on his chest that slipped inside of the kimono he was wearing and touched his heated flesh. "Ryujin~" he moaned, gasping in pleasure as his arousal was pressed against by Ryujin's knee. Moving his hips slightly, he began to lightly grind himself against it as the kiss became hotter.

He frowned when Ryujin pulled back from him, "No....don't stop...." he begged, body shivering visibly beneath Ryujin's hand as he moaned softly. "I understand....why do I feel this way?" he whispered, breathing heavily as he looked up at the other. "Ryujin, is this what you meant by powerful?" he asked, slowly sitting up as he tried to calm himself down. "How do I get rid of this....this heat inside of me....it's so much..." he said, looking at Ryujin like puppy that was injured.

Kiyoshi's arousal was still clearly visible as he moved his hand to hide it, the kimono in a dishevel as the obi had loosened, causing more than just his chest to be bare. His legs were exposed to the thigh. The only thing hidden really was underneath the belt loop which was his arousal and naval area. Even then one could say Kiyoshi was in quit a seductive pose as he placed his other hand over his forehead as if trying to feel for a fever. "How does one expel this power?" he asked, not thinking clearly in the least as his hand moved from his forehead to touching Ryujin's cheek.

Ryujin had gotten a bit caught up in the others body and actions, groaning as he continued to tug on his hair. Damn...the male was driving him crazy by doing that. He'd have to warn him later about doing that. He closed his eyes at the blissful feeling of the way the other was acting so erotically beneath him, pressing his body further against his own. He felt the other grinding his hips up against his leg, and damn did Ryujin want to continue this further. But he kept his wits about him, and didn't allow himself to become absorbed in the pleasure.

When he pushed the other away, it wasn't for not wanting to continue. Simply, he didn't want to push the human onto too many new experiences so fast. He didn't want to end up making the boy miserable here and regretting everything done. The boy was going to be with him for the rest of his life. He wanted him to be happy with him, and not feel like he was forced, abused and just used as a means of pleasure or anything like that.

He sighed looking back over at the male as his body continued to arching and yearn for more pleasure and heat. He watched as the other tried to get control of himself. "I should have warned you more clearly, It's my fault for letting you get so much" he said before the other questioned how he was supposed to get rid of the burning heat inside him, and seemed completely confused "Don't tell me...you've never even touched yourself?" he spoke in slight disbelief. His eyes gazed over the others disheveled and exotic display of his body, and he sighed "Damn...I had let it go on for too long. It really took effect to you, huh?" he murmured as he watched the other. "Guess it is my fault for continuing it as much as I had. I'll help you take care of that" he spoke as he reached around to the others hip, stroking it slightly, before untying the obi fully and exposing the front of the males body "Here....you've never touched yourself?" he asked, glancing up at the other and smiled a bit "I'll teach you" he murmured as he took the others hand, placing it on the exposed and erect shaft. Ryujin wrapped his own hand on top of the males hand, which held his own shaft, before he gently started to help the other stroke himself.

Kiyoshi looked at Ryujin, yearning for the dragon's touch as he moaned once more. "T-touched...w-we are forbidden to touch ourselves Ryujin...." he whispered, trembling in pleasure as he grasped the grass bed as he felt waves of pleasure come over him. "I-it's okay, Ryujin. I....I like kissing you." he whispered, smiling as he grabbed hold of Ryujin's arm. "T-thank you Ryujin..." he said, when the other said he'll help him.

He cried out several times as his hips were stroked slightly. He looked down at himself as the obi was untied and he was completely exposed to the other. Stretching out his body a bit, Kiyoshi pouted a little as he nodded. "Yes..never...." he quietly said. He was grateful to Ryujin for teaching him, until his hand was taken and placed on his very much aroused manhood. "R-Ryujin...I'm a little...scared...." he whispered, stiffening when he felt the god wrap his hand around his own, as he looked into Ryujin's eyes. "W-what about you, Ryujin? S-shouldn't you be helped as well?" he whispered, only to grow quiet quickly as he was stroked. His hips gyrated into the air as he moaned, moving his hand with Ryujin's as he felt tears fill his eyes. He was confused as to what was happening to his body, feeling as if he was going crazy as his arousal was stroked.

Using his other hand, Kiyoshi grabbed hold of Ryujin's arm as he trembled. "S-something is happening to me Ryujin. S-stop...please..." he begged, not sure what was going on until it happened quickly. He was seeing pure white all around as he came in both he and Ryujin's hand, a cry of pleasure leaving his lips as he released and stiffened. When the white cleared from his vision, Kiyoshi collapsed back as he dry heaved a few times. "W-what was that...?" he asked, looking up at Ryujin with wide and surprised eyes.

He raised an eyebrow in curiosity "Forbidden to touch yourselves...? How interesting..." he murmured as he watched the others body reacting even still now that he wasn't touching him. He smiled at the others soft moans, before sighing "Sorry, I didn't think you'd be quite this susceptible to it..." he said as he reached for the other as he tried to tell the other he would help him and ease the hot pressure building in his body.

He helped the other with his erection, holding the others hand and helping him pump himself, and learn how to please himself "It's okay, don't be" he murmured softly, leaning forward and kissing the others neck as he tightened his grip and pumped him a bit faster. He focused on pleasing the other, nibbling his neck lightly before smirking, hearing his words "Don't worry about me. I can control my urges, I'm fine" he said as he continued to stroke the other, teeth gently grazing over his neck as he had spoken huskily into his ear.

He smirked as the other soon fell silent and was no longer worried about his own pleasure. Though Ryujin couldn't wait for the day to make this body his, he could control himself easily. He wanted to make sure the other was happy and comfortable. As he continued to pump the other, he smiled hearing him begging for him to stop "Shhh, it's okay" he murmured into his ear, licking along his lobe before sucking on it slightly, watching as the other soon came and collapsed back on the bed.

Ryujin smiled as he looked at the other "That?" he chuckled at the others pure innocence "That was an orgasm" he said as he brought his hand up to his mouth, which was covered in the others sticky seed. He smirked, licking the cum up off of his hand as he glanced at the other "Hmm, you taste delicious...and that was your first climax hm...." he hummed in though, licking all the cum off his hand.

Kiyoshi looked up at Ryujin, remembering the way the dragon's lips felt nibbling along his neck as he ran his fingers over them gently. He smiled back before raising his eyes in curiosity. "Orgasm?" he questioned, chuckling at the world. However, watching the other lick his release from his hand made him cringe slightly. "I-it tastes..delicious?" he asked, frowning suspiciously as he looked at his own hand. Touching it to the tip of his tongue, Kiyoshi frowned and pulled his tongue away quickly. "Ew..." he frowned. "Climax? You use such strange words for what happened. So...when that white stuff comes out...it is an orgasm...and a climax?" he asked.

Looking at Ryujin, Kiyoshi held his hand out. "Do...you want it? You said it is delicious." he said, not wishing to displease Ryujin but simply washing his hand of what the dragon god said was something he liked the taste of. "And...I'm a little sleepy suddenly. Is it okay for me to sleep now?" he asked, resting his head against Ryujin's shoulder as he felt fatigue take its toll on him. He had climbed a mountain not long ago after all. Not to mention having climaxed for the first time which took energy from him as well.

"Let's sleep together Ryujin." he whispered, eyes slowly closing as he relaxed before opening them again as he caught himself. "Sorry, I just..." he trailed off as he started falling asleep again. This time he simply lay against Ryujin's shoulder comfortably, and with kimono still open as he slowly fell asleep. When he didn't open his eyes, Kiyoshi was out like a light. Faint breathing being heard from his mouth as he slept, mouth slack as he rest against Ryujin. He moved in closer to the dragon as he felt that the male was warm, curling up close as his eyes moved under closed lids while he dreamed.

Ryujin chuckled a bit at the others reaction, seeming so confused by everything. He loved the others innocence. He was amused that the other didn't even know the terms of the words. How interesting. he smiled a bit "Yes, an orgasm. It's what happens when you're given that much pleasure....It's amusing how little you know. I almost don't know how to explain it" he said as he cleaned his hand off from the others cum on it. He glanced to the other when he tried tasting his own and chuckled "It's an acquired taste" he smirked, taking the others hand and licking the drops of cum off. There wasn't much on Kiyoshi's hand, since Ryujin's hand had been covering it in helping him work his erection.

Hearing the other saying he was sleepy, he smiled a bit at the other. He wrapped his arm around the others waist, letting him lean in to him "Of course you can sleep" he said, running a hand through the others soft, thin hair. He smiled holding him close as he watched the other slowly start to fall asleep, going on mumbled different things and not seeming to make much sense in his sleepy daze. He chuckled a bit and moved to rest the other down on the bed. He smiled as he laid on his side, his head propped up on his hand by his elbow as he stared at the other. He fixed the males kimono so that it covered him a bit more decently, and he pulled a blanket up over the boy as well, watching him rest.

When he was sure the other was sound asleep, and after staying with him for a while, Ryujin got up and headed out from the cave. He jumped off from the edge and into the air, where he changed into his dragon form, and then started to fly high into the sky, going higher and higher directly above the mountain. It seemed as if he was going to pierce the sky. Once past the clouds and where the atmosphere and air grew thin, he was gone, and was suddenly flying through the bright sunny skies of the immortal realm where he flew back down and landed in a beautiful valley of his home. He stayed there for a bit, checking on his place and being sure none of the treasures hidden away were gone or amiss. He smiled, looking around the rest of the land. He stayed there for a while, but wasn't worried since time there went different than in the human realm. But eventually, he did head back for Kiyoshi, going back the same way he had come.

Kiyoshi felt himself being laid down on a bed, snuggling into the pillow as he slept. He was in a deep sleep as soon as the blanket was pulled over his body, resting his cheek on his hand as he slept peacefully in the large bed.

When Ryujin returned, Kiyoshi opened his eyes slowly at the noise and sat up slowly. "Ryujin....you left?" he mumbled, eyes half-lidded as he waved the male over. "Come to bed. You should sleep, too." he smiled, laying back down and pulling the covers over his shoulder as he yawned and waited for Ryujin to come sleep with him. "Ryujin...you are a kind god. I just wanted you to know that." he whispered, a smile on his face as he closed his eyes and began to fall back asleep.

When he woke up, Kiyoshi looked around the room, remembering where he was and what all had happened last night. Looking around curiously, Kiyoshi realized how different the cave looked when the sun was up. It seemed brighter in the room as he looked down at the kimono he wore. He smiled at the fact it was fixed and tied back to a more decent state. Looking at Ryujin, Kiyoshi leaned down and kissed the god's cheek gently. 'I think I will like it hear....but....he will never love me. He loved a lover that looked like me...does he see them whenever he looks at me?' he thought to himself, running his fingers through Ryujin's hair carefully. 'I wonder what he was like...' he thought to himself, frowning a little as he looked at the dragon god and pulled his hand back.

Ryujin was at his home in the eternal realm for several hours, however, by the time he'd gotten back to the mortal realm, only one hour had passed. He flew back down to the cave, transforming into his human form in mid air as he fell down into the cave entrance, landing swiftly on his feat and bringing in a gust of wind with him that travelled through all the hallways of the cave. He headed down into the furthest one, seeing the other had awoken. He smiled a bit at the humans tired face before speaking.

"I apologize for leaving. I had to check on something" he said softly as he walked over to the other, climbing in next to him in the bed. He was odd laying in this bed in this form, but he dealt with it and soon relaxed into the bed, finding himself quite tired as well. He soon found himself more than comfortable with the other in his arms as he dozed off, falling asleep peacefully for the rest of the night, until the next morning with the sun shining in.

The Dragon God slept soundly, humming softly in his sleep when he felt the soothing sensation of the others hand running through his hair. He turned his head slightly, laying on the side in facing in the direction the affection was coming from. He rather enjoyed the feeling. Eventually, he soon enough stirred and started to wake as the sun shone into his eyes, disturbing his closed lids. He groaned a bit, rolling over onto his side as he slowly opened his eyes, squinting at the brightness before yawning as he sat up. He sighed, running a hand through his hair before glancing to the awake human beside him and smiling "Good morning, Kiyoshi. How did you sleep?" he inquired.

Kiyoshi looked down at Ryujin when he awoke yawning and turning over. "Good morning, Ryujin. I slept very well thank you. This bed...it's very comfortable." he said, smiling as he looked up at the dragon god. "How did you sleep, Ryujin?" he asked, though before the other could answer there was a growling sound. Looking down at his stomach, Kiyoshi could practically see his own face heating up with embarrassment. "I-I'm so sorry about that...I-I'm a little hungry actually...." he whispered, placing his hands to his stomach shyly as he looked away. He remembered one important thing though when told about being a lover. Leaning up, Kiyoshi placed a quick kiss to Ryujin's lips. "I almost forgot the rule of mornings. Always give one's lover a kiss in the morning." he smiled, slowly getting out of the bed.

"Shall we have breakfast?" he asked, "I could go catch something, I'm fairly decent in trapping things." he admitted, before thinking it over. "Or maybe fishing would be better?" he wondered before looking over at the other. "Would...it be okay for me to gather breakfast though? I was thinking as your lover it might be nice to prepare breakfast for you." he said, smiling now as he stood there in the kimono as he began to make his side of the bed. He needed something to do that will keep him busy.

He had dreamed of things that he wished to not remember, such as his mirror image kissing and making love with Ryujin, or the dragon deciding he didn't want Kiyoshi as a lover and wished to have the original lover that was meant for him to take instead. All this upset Kiyoshi that morning when had woken up, and he simply wished to forget it all as he stood there hoping that Ryujin would allow him this opportunity to catch them both some breakfast.

Maybe Ryujin would allow this since Kiyoshi wasn't a woman what so ever, and so therefore knew the trade of hunting and fishing. He wasn't the strongest male, granted, but he was certainly clever and pretty smart when it came to setting traps and being patient.

Ryujin was pleased when the other said he had slept well. He was worried about the humans first night in a different bed, away from home. But it seemed like he had done well and slept well. That was good. When asked the same question back, he opened his mouth to answer, but was interrupted by a small stomach growl. He chuckled a bit, smiling in amusement. Though it did remind him. Food. He'd forgotten about that - he'd have to worry for the other and getting him a food supply now "Ah, thats right...you know how to hunt and fish?" he asked with curiosity and then frowned in thought.

"There isn't an abundant source of fish up here on the mountain. Though, there are a different types of animals..." he trailed off before looking at the other "They're pretty wild, I can go catch them with ease. I wouldn't want you to be put in danger" he said as he ran a hand through his disheveled red hair again, yawning. He was rather tired though. But he didn't want the other needlessly exerting himself "That reminds me...humans are picky with food, right? Are their types of animals you don't eat?" he asked looking to him "There's mostly mountain goats and bears up here...deer too" he added in thought.

As he was about to get up, the other had leaned forward and caught his lips. He blinked a bit and smiled "Every morning, huh? I'll look forward to waking up every day now with you by my side" he said with a smile as he stood "So, what would you most prefer of those animals? I don't want to get you something you don't normally eat...or do you not eat any of them?" he asked in question.

Kiyoshi looked up at Ryujin with a small smile, "Yes, I do." he said, standing there as he listened to Ryujin speak. "Hmm, so hunting is the best option then." he said. "Oh please, I am not a female who can't handle their own." he said, chuckling. "I'm not that picky about what I eat. The only thing I'm particular about is fruits. I've never eaten a bear before...wouldn't that be too much meat between the two of us?" he asked. "Perhaps....a deer?" he asked.

Blushing at the other's words about the good morning kiss, Kiyoshi turned his face away in shyness as he felt his cheeks heat up again. "I...I eat deer mostly. It is the most abundant animal in the forest. We've tried bears but they are far too strong to pierce with bows and spears, so we decided to leave them be. As for goats, we usually herd them and use them for milk." he explained, before stopping himself. "I'm babbling...aren't I?" he laughed, running a hand through his short hair as he smiled at Ryujin.

"I'll go with you to hunt. Or shall I go on my own?" he inquired, a sly smirk on his face as he placed a hand to his hip while leaning towards Ryujin coyly. "I wouldn't want to worry you into thinking I'll be in danger though." he teased.

Ryujin looked at him when he said he did eat animals, and spoke of how he could hunt and everything too. He raised an eyebrow at the others teasing. Was he mocking him? Hmm, how interesting. Well, two could play at that. "Ah, I'm sorry. You mean to tell me you're not a female?" he said and fake pouted, teasing the other back about his more slim and feminine features.

When the other started questioning about the different foods, he just chuckled a bit when the other said a bear was too much. "Too much? I'd say not enough" he said as he leaned back on his hands where he sat "I can eat anything. Remember, I'm not human like you are, Kiyoshi. To my real form, a bear is like a simple appetizer" he chuckled, licking his lips slightly now at the thought of talking about food. He was getting really hungry now "In this form though, I can eat either the appetite of a dragon or a human. Hunt a deer if you wish, I'm fine with that" he said with a smile before yawning and laying back down.

"You seem to be more than capable of hunting. I wouldn't want to insult you. And clearly you're going to go with or without me. I'll leave you be and see just how useful you can be, and how many skills you have. I'm going to take a nap for the time being" he said as he folding his arms back across his head "You should be safe, sleeping beside you, you smell like me. None of the bears or dangerous animals will bother attacking you" he said before closing his eyes, and allowing the other to leave before he fell asleep. He was rather tired after being awake almost the entire night. More tired than he realized.

Kiyoshi rolled his eyes before glancing around. "I don't have any tools for hunting. Do you have a bow and arrow and some rope I could borrow?" he asked, "For the record, you should know I'm not a female. You've seen my male area already." he said, cheeks heating up at the rather sexual talk.

"A bear as an appetizer? You eat so much then." he laughed. "You can control your appetite? Wouldn't that be possibility for humans to do." he laughed. "I will hunt a deer then, but I'm wondering if you would be satisfied with only one..." he teased.

"I assure you I am. I'll come back with a deer, or maybe a buck. I promise, I will be as useful to you as humanly possibly." he said, but when the smell was brought up, he sniffed himself. "Do you think your scent on me would scare the deer away?" he asked, frowning at the thought. "I'll be going then.." he said, looking at Ryujin sleeping once more before making his way towards the wooded areas of the mountain after leaving the cave.

He then began tracking for deer, keeping quiet in his steps as he stripped off the kimono at the cave entrance for better foot work and arm movement. Standing in a simple loincloth, Kiyoshi took careful steps as he followed a herd of deer to a meadow. Making a quick bow and arrow with fallen sticks that were sturdy. He used vines to tie a sharp rock to the end of one and flexible vines to another for a bow. Once at the meadow, he crouched down and waited for the large male to come out. When he did, Kiyoshi quickly removed the bow and arrow from around his shoulder and aimed carefully. Taking in a breathe, Kiyoshi let the arrow fly as he let the breathe out, hitting the buck right into the head. It was an instant death for the large beast as Kiyoshi made his way over and tied the rope around the deer's head and then his hooves together. He made a small prayer of thankfulness before dragging the deer caucus back to the cave where he set it down and took a break for a moment. Gathering wood from the forest, Kiyoshi built a quick fire as he began skinning the deer and cutting away meat. When he had stripped of enough meat, he stuck it onto sticks and allowed it to cook over the fire as he went towards the room that Ryujin was asleep in.

"Ryujin, the deer is cooking now. Would you rather eat the meat raw?" he asked, wondering if the appetite included eating food cooked or raw.

Ryujin raised an eyebrow "Tools? What do you-? Ah, right..." he muttered with a roll of his eyes. "I don't use tools, I don't have anything specifically around" he said with another yawn before the other asked a few more questions "You'll be fine, they might smell it on you, but it would be so faint the would just think it's because they know I live around here on the mountain at times. He said before closing his eyes once more, hearing the other finish speaking and soon departure.

The Dragon God really wasn't all that worried about the human. He knew the animals would be able to smell him on Kiyoshi if they got too dangerously close to him, and all the animals were smart enough not to mess with anything that was his. Which is was Kiyoshi would seem as to them, even the bears. He was able to close his eyes without much worry or doubt, and instantaneously fell asleep with a softly, peaceful snore.

He shifted a bit and hummed tiredly when he felt the other speaking to him and waking him up. He groaned as he opened one golden eye to peer up at the other "Hmm, either is fine...I can wait a few minutes" he muttered as he tiredly stared up at the other through one eye, before hooking an arm around the others neck and yanking him down to the bed with him "Hmm, you're so soft and warm....and naked..." he cuddled into the other a bit before he'd realized the male was naked, and he opened his eyes to look at the other a bit more clearly, eyes roaming his body "Why are you naked?" he questioned but then decided he was to tired to care "Whatever, not like I'm complaining" he smirked as he closed his tired lids once more, hugging the male close against him.

Kiyoshi looked at Ryujin as he looked at him. Moving a little closer he chuckled, "If you can wait a few minutes, then I'll just-ah!" he gasped, feeling an arm around his neck as he was yanked back into the bed with Ryujin. Chuckling, he looked up into Ryujin's eyes. He blushed when called soft and warm, then the naked was added into it as he looked down at himself. The loincloth must have loosened and fallen away while he was hunting as he felt his cheek grow red. "I had a loincloth on....it must have....slipped off?" he whispered, growing shy then as he looked away. "I have the kimono folded by the deer. I had to take it off to hunt otherwise I wouldn't be able to shoot the arrow properly." he explained.

When told that Ryujin wasn't complaining, Kiyoshi could only sigh as he smiled. He moved his hands around Ryujin's waist as he hugged him back and closed his own eyes. "Ryujin....thank you for letting me be your lover." he whispered quietly, leaning up and pecking the dragon's closed lids softly before pulling away and snuggling in close.

Smelling something in the air, Kiyoshi opened his eyes as he felt his stomach give a quiet growl. "Mmm, must be ready." he whispered, looking up at Ryujin before getting up slowly. He then quietly left the room to go check on the meat as he smiled.

Walking up to the cooking deer meat, Kiyoshi plucked away the sticks stuck on fresh meat as he dressed in the kimono again before making his way back to Ryujin. He had one of the sticks in his mouth as he suckled on the tender and juicy meat hungrily. He walked into the room and sat on the bed before smiling. Deciding to tease the other, Kiyoshi took a piece of meat between his lips and pressed it against Ryujin's; waiting for the aroma of nicely cooked deer to waft into the dragon's nose. He wondered how the other would react to the meat between his lips as he smiled.

Ryujin smirked a bit proudly with himself that he'd caught the other off guard and dragged him down onto the bed with him, cuddling into him. He smiled to himself, sleepily closing his eyes once more as he held the other in his arms, feeling his mind become heavy again at the tiredness. He listened to the others excuse of why he was naked and just chuckled "Why are you trying to reason why? You could stay naked all the time for all I care" he purred with a slight chuckle, teasing the other as he opened one eye again to see the others flustered face, and he smiled.

"You're thanking me?" he asked curiously and frowned "It's because of me your life has been chosen for you already. It's because of me that you can't live a normal life like all the other humans" he pointed out "And yet you still thank me?" he raised and eyebrow before sighing "you really are something" he muttered before smiling lightly, closing his eyes once more as he relaxed again with the other in his arms, hugging him back, he easily fell back asleep.

He didn't even hear the other when he'd gotten up to go check on the meat and make sure it was done. He continued to sleep soundly, only shifting slightly when the other had pulled away from him to get up. He was only when the scent of the delicious food wafted up his nose. He licked his lips, feeling the meet right against them, he opened his mouth, biting onto the piece of meet, before feeling his lips press against something else when he did so. Blinking, he opened his tired eyes, peering through them before seeing the others face right in front of him. Fully taking the meat into his mouth and swallowing it, he opened his eyes more at the other, slightly more awake now "What were you doing?" he asked, confused as he sat up, yawning as he stretched and finally forced himself to fully wake up.

Kiyoshi smiled as he watched Ryujin awaken, and take the meat into his mouth. When their lips touched, Kiyoshi's cheek reddened at the touch before the meat was eaten as Ryujin looked at him. "Feeding you breakfast in bed." he smiled, sitting up as he held out a stick to the dragon. "Here. It's finished cooking and there's more on the fire now." he said, eating his breakfast as he looked at the other.

Eating the deer meat off the stick in his hand, Kiyoshi looked back towards the other. "Is it good?" he asked, blinking curiously as he chewed. He then swallowed before smiling with satisfaction. "I feel better now that I've eaten something." he chuckled, looking at Ryujin with a smile on his face as he started on a second stick of meat. "So have I become useful to you?" he asked, standing up to leave. "I'm going to go check on the meat. I'm smoking some of it so it'll be jerky. It's good to chew on for a snack. I'll use the hide for something to cover myself with when hunting. I like the kimono, but it gets in the way when running and hunting." he said. "I'll wear it in here though." he stated, and leaned forward to kiss Ryujin's lips, only to move to the side and kiss his cheek instead as he made his way towards the entrance of the cave to check on the meat.

Making his way over, Kiyoshi took the antlers from the deer carcass and fashioned them into spears before setting the skin just around the fire so it would smoke the skin and allow the fur to be used as a blanket. It didn't take long either for the skin to dry out, and removing it, he began stretching the skin slowly. When it was about a good size, Kiyoshi cut only a little off and fastened it around his waist before tying it in place as he removed the kimono. Touching the fur, he smiled at the touch of familiarity before grabbing up the rest of the fur and once the rest of the meat was cooked, he set it on some wood he had gathered previously, and placed a good bit of wood over the meat to keep it preserved as he walked towards the room. That was when he thought he saw something. Blinking it was almost like he had seen....himself....but they looked different from him during that split second of vision. 'What as that...?' he wondered, and walked back to Ryujin, seeming deep in thought as he sat there for a moment.

Looking at the other, he smiled and held out the blanket. "Here, for you." he said, hiding away the feeling he had when he saw what he had seen. 'It couldn't have been....Ryujin said he was dead...' he thought, daring to not explain it to Ryujin since he was told to not bring up the male's lover.

Ryujin looked to the other as he had sat up, smirking at his response "Feeding me in bed hmm? I'm not usually the one being spoiled" he commented with a chuckle as he watched the other bite into his own stick of meat before handing him his own as well. He fake pouted "Aw, and here i was thinking you'd feed me the whole time" he chuckled before taking a bite into his meat "Were you okay setting the fire up? I can easily start one next time you need it" he suggested. After all, his nature was of fire. He shifted a bit as he ate the food eagerly, not having previously realized just how hungry he had been. He blinked at the others words, before smirking slightly "Yes, very useful. It's nice to know you can supply your own food" he said as he took another bite and was soon done with the entire stick, taking another one and munching away on it.

When the other mentioned all the stuff he would do and use from the deer, he smiled "resourceful. I like that" He hummed as he watched the other get up, mentioning he'd go get more of the food. He just nodded, letting the other be and do what he wanted, as he finished eating the rest of the meat he had. It was rather good. Honestly he'd been worried if the other knew how to cook the meat fresh from the wild and everything. But the meat was good, cooked perfectly. Even though he could eat meat raw or not, it was still tastier cooked.

When the other had come back from retrieving more meat, and had a deerskin blanket in his hands, he smiled a bit, though it faltered at the others expression, watching him as he just sat there in silence for a few moments "Whats wrong with you? You look like you just saw a ghost or something" he teased, trying to relax the other a bit before looking to the blanket handed to him. He smiled a bit "Thank you, but I don't have much need for a blanket. It'd be better put to use if you used it" he said with a smile as he took another piece of meat.

Kiyoshi looked at Ryujin and smiled a little, "Nothing. T-there's no such things as ghosts right?" he whispered, looking away as he held the blanket in his hands tightly. "Okay, I'll keep it then." he said, and sat there stroking it. "Ryujin....I did...see something...it may have just been a glimmer though. I thought...I saw myself." he said, eyebrows pushed together in concentration.

"But it wasn't me....they had....they seemed different somehow. The clothes...I've never seen clothes like that before. The...their eyes too, they were not mine. I can't explain it. It was only a second though....but they looked so much like me...and yet so different from me." he whispered.

Realizing what he could be implying, Kiyoshi quickly stood up, "Please forgive me for bringing this all up to you as I know what it could be implying who or what I saw. I will not speak of it anymore Ryujin...I'll go clear my head outside now." he said, leaving the room before he could hear any response from the dragon. He left the cave quickly, and went into the woods. Walking around, Kiyoshi tried to calm himself from the feelings developing within. A gust of wind suddenly picked up as he shivered and looked up, eyes widening at what he saw....it was him again. He turned away from the figure slowly and began walking in a different direction, not sure whether to believe what he saw or not as he shivered. 'What is with this sudden chill....that.....that figure...they couldn't be!' he thought, looking around when he realized he was lost. "Which way was it...." he wondered, blinking away the chill as he looked in a few directions. 'Come on Kiyoshi....use your head....clear your thoughts...' then he remembered the way as he made his way back to the cave quickly. Going over to the fire to warm himself, Kiyoshi looked around.

Things felt a bit off to him as he sat there. It was him, and he knew that. He had let the figure he saw get to his head, and now he may have possibly been causing a bit of tension to build up between Ryujin and himself. Sighing, Kiyoshi got up and went back towards the room to apologize to Ryujin. "Ryujin?" he called, entering the room once more.

Ryujin raised an eyebrow at the other, confused "ghosts?" he asked and chuckles softly "Whatever are you talking about. Did you get scared up here in the cave by something?" he smirked as he finished his meal. What was the other going on about? He looked to him a bit worriedly, lifting a hand to run it through the others hair "Relax....I'm just it was just the window or something" he said with a soft smile, trying to calm the other before he went on about how he really did see something.

Ryujin listened to the other curiously, before his eyes slowly widened, hearing what he said. He wasn't angered by his words, wondering if he was actually telling the truth. Seen someone like him...but not him? Chiaki? He couldn't possibly be referring to him. How could Chiaki possibly....no....there was no way" he frowned and was speechless in thought, and before he could even say anything at all, Kiyoshi was on his way out of the cafe "Ah - Chiaki wait!" he called as he stood, but the other had already disappeared. He frowned, sighing heavily as he ran a hand through his hair, rubbing his temples, realizing what he'd just called the other "Ah...damn, what is with me?" he muttered with a frown as he looked back to the exit, thinking about Kiyoshi. Just what was that all about?

He frowned as he sat back down, sighing heavily as he closed his eyes, groaning to himself. Now his mind was on the male. He couldn't get him out of his head now...oh Chiaki. He sighed as he rubbed his eyes. Just what could Kiyoshi have been going on about?

Eventually, Ryujin heard the male come back, and he looked up at the other with a disapproving frown "There you are. Why the hell did you run off like that? I was worried" he muttered as he stood up, lines in his face showing he had indeed been stressed. "Come...take a bath with me. I need to relax" he muttered as he turned and headed down another path of the cave to the hot pool like section of the cave. He stripped of his clothes, not even minding Kiyoshi could fully see him. He didn't think much of it, considering they were supposed to be lovers.

Kiyoshi frowned as he walked into the room, looking at Ryujin. He could still hear the other calling for Chiaki instead of him as he walked over with his head bowed. "I just...I just needed to cool my head. I said some things that I promised to not bring up...for that I'm sorry." he whispered. Looking at the other, he saw just how stressed he had been as he nodded. "Okay..." he said quietly, following Ryujin to the pools of the cave and removed the kimono slowly.

Looking at the male, he slipped into the pool slowly before relaxing at the warmth. "I am.....truly sorry Ryujin. I promised to not bring up your lover in any way....yet I disobeyed that." he said, clearly having reflected as he moved a little closer to the male and hugged him slowly. "Please forgive me?" he asked, shaking a little as he held onto the dragon god. He then pulled away a little to lean back in as he kissed Ryujin's lips gently. "Perhaps...it truly was the wind playing tricks on me...." he said, implying that he will act on it being a figure of his imagination. "I wonder...what the deer eat. Perhaps it is making me hallucinate." he teased a little, but stopped as he rest his forehead against Ryujin's shoulder.

"Tonight....will you take me?" he asked, looking at the dragon god. "As your lover....it is my duty to make sure you are satisfied...please allow me to satisfy you tonight...? Teach me what it is you like, I wish to know these things." he said, moving his fingers through the dragon's hair slowly. "Is it wrong....if I asked you to me kiss me again...like you did last night? But....this time.....don't stop?" he whispered. "You are an amazing being Ryujin, and in this short time together I have....perhaps...developed certain feelings for you." he said, face heating up as he looked at the man. "I assure you I do not expect my feelings to be returned completely....but I would like to act on them from now on..." he whispered, leaning in close again as he kissed the dragon's neck a little. "Won't you allow me to truly be your lover tonight?" he asked, resting his cheek against the shoulders of the dragon god as he waited for a response.

He had finally come to terms with his feelings, realizing what he had been feeling towards the past lover as jealousy. And the only way for one to feel jealousy over another is to love what another loves. In this case, he was jealous over Chiaki's hold over Ryujin's heart, and knew that he probably will never hold a place like that in the dragon's heart, but he hoped to at least hold some special place there he could claim for himself.

These feelings inside of him...they were raw, pure, and innocent feelings. He had never loved like he loved Ryujin at that very moment. He didn't understand the pull towards the male, but it was clearly there, like a red string tying his finger tightly and attaching it to the dragon's.

Ryujin sighed a bit, shaking his head at the others apology. "I'm not upset for what you were implying earlier. After all, I had been the one asking what was on your mind" he said as he looked to the other with a slight frown "So I cannot blame you for that. However, I am upset that you just ran off like that. I was really worried, you know?" he said with a frown, sighing as he felt a headache, hoping a hot bath would ease it "it displeases me that you just ran, without another word" he said, before realizing something and his piercing gold eyes stared back up into the others directly "Was it....did you perhaps run, out of fear?" he asked a bit worriedly "Were you worried I might hit you again?" he asked, part of him feeling terrible if that was the case, and he'd ended up setting such a terrible instinctive reaction and impression on the other.

Rubbing his head slightly, he stood. He didn't mean to impose such fear on the other. He didn't want him to be afraid of him - though, he knew it was bound to happen. Surely...especially when he saw his true form. Which is why Ryujin was procrastinating as long as possible on taking the other to the immortal realm, since he'd have to transform to take the human there. He was afraid of what to expect from the others reaction upon seeing him.

Shaking his head, Ryjin just tried to ignore such thoughts and feelings about the situation, unable but to just become more unsettled thinking about it. "Just don't go running off like that again" he spoke as he walked towards the pool. He really just needed to seriously relax and unwind. Stripping of his clothes upon arriving at the pool, he sunk into the water, only staying to the very shallow end.

Despite being a God, Ryujin had his weaknesses. Being a fire-based type of dragon, he couldn't deal with a lot of water, and he couldn't swim. He honestly didn't like even being in water, but the heat from it soothed him a bit. Sighing, he leaned back a bit, closing his eyes before feeling the other clinging beside him, cuddling close. He opened his eyes, looking to him with a small smile "You can't bath if you cling to me the whole time" he teased the other lightly, smiling as he ran a hand through the humans wet hair, before suddenly freezing at the others proposition, of what he wanted that night.

His eyes widened slightly as he looked at the other curiously, staring at him hard for a moment "...are you sure?" he inquired, watching the other for any trace of hesitation or uncertainty. He could tell the other was one hundred percent determined and sure, and after staring at him for a moment longer in question, he nodded his head "Alright then" he said, cupping his cheek and bringing him in for a light kiss "I'll teach you well" he murmured against the others lips.