A Dragon's Beloved(ChibiMonkey)

LexHugglez

In a village hidden deep within a forest, a lover has been chosen....or more like a prisoner has been decided to be taken.

In this village, when a young boy has become of age they are decided on becoming the lover of the Dragon God that lives within a mountain fortress that has been said to be made of gold with beautiful lilies sprouting from every pool of water there.

One boy has just been chosen to become the next lover of the Dragon God, but unlike the others he is the reincarnation of the Dragon God's beloved who had died long ago at a time when Gods and Humans were at peace.

The boy is almost the spitting image of the boy from long ago, however unlike the previous lover Haneul is calm, and adapts to the immortal realm that the Dragon God lives in.

For the mountain that the dragon lives in, is a gateway to and from the immortal realm of the gods, to the mortal realm of the humans.

So much happens between the fated two....pain and love all at once come over the two star-crossed lovers.

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 400]

[TR]

[TD]anime-boy-bishounen-dark-hair-flower-kaito-Favim.com-360570.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Name: Kiyoshi Miyamoto

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Age: 18

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Height: 5'8

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality: Kind and family oriented, will always put his people before himself. He is strong-willed, and is very well-mannered.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Likes: Children, Shrines, flowers, and water

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Dislikes: Droughts, the sight of death, physical pain, being disrespected. He also doesn't like bitter tasting foods and drinks.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Role: The Dragon's Soulmate

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Position: Uke

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Other: Has a weak tolerance for alcohol. Enjoys a nice windy breeze in his face.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LexHugglez

• ChibiMonkey

Red_Dragon_by_Sumerky.jpg

3049914.jpg?618

Name

Ryujin (meaning Dragon God)

Height

6'1

Personality

Ryu is a very straightforward type of person. He personally doesn't like conflicts, but wouldn't hesitate to snap back at someone in his way or disrespecting him. As a dragon god, he isn't conceited, per say, but he knows who he is and has a lot of pride. He is often cold towards humans, disliking how rough and violent they've become in years, wishing everything could be peaceful, so he'd have no worries. He'll give respect to those he thinks deserves it, and is a hard man to please.

Role

Dragon God

Peace, quiet, obedience, sleep

Dislikes

Explosions, fighting/violence, humans

Position

Seme

Other

Is really quite lonely, but with his pride doesn't dare admit it.

"Happy Birthday Kyoshi!" said a group of small children, giggling to themselves as they watched a young man finish getting dressed in the traditional yukata for the ceremony. Every time a boy was chosen, he was to be given away to the Dragon God as a lover in order to keep the peace between the dragon and the villagers. At 18 they were ceremoniously taken away into the forest and blindfolded where they were left at the base of the mountain where the Dragon God dwelled.

"You should all be in bed right now, but thank you. Now off you go. Remember to behave yourselves..." he said calmly, looking at them with a calm and gentle smile; hiding behind that smile was nervousness and the urge to run away at that moment.

Getting up, Kiyoshi watched the children go back to their homes and he looked up as a mat was layed out for him to sit upon and be carried on. "I suppose it's time..." he whispered, and walked over slowly before sitting on his knees and folding his hands in his lap as he felt a blindfold placed over his eyes. It was a beautiful blue color with golds and silvers decorating it. A red flower was slipped into his hair by a child who had sneaked through and was yelled at to go back to his/her mother.

Kiyoshi chuckled at the scolding before his nerves kicked in when he felt the mat being lifted up and the breeze of wind as he was carried towards the base of the mountain. 'I've heard he is a fearful god....will he truly keep the peace between my people and his own?' he thought to himself, and within a few minutes that felt like seconds he was being set down. The rustling of footsteps were heard as the village men who carried him there left quickly. They would be back at the next sunrise to see if he was gone. Then a feast would be held in celebration of another peace offering being made a success.

At that moment, Kiyoshi was beginning to get fidgety as little noises would make him twitch ever so slightly, but he kept his posture up with his back straight, and feet closed tight together. Head straight forward, and held high for dignity as he waited. 'By the gods may I not be eaten by a wild animal...' he prayed.

Sitting atop the large mountain, a well known dragon god laid in slumber, awaiting the nightfall for his sacrifice to be his lover. He closed his eyes, sleeping soundly in his dragon form - of which he kept majority of the time. Unless he was around humans. They got fearful far to easily, just seeing him they would faint. He would roll his eyes at their frightened faces and ignorance. It was just easier to look like them when among them. Though majority of the time he remained in his large dragon form, mostly for pride sake. He was a very proud dragon, and wasn't afraid to show it.

When nightfall fell atop the high skies the mountain seemed to pierce though, he opened his golden eyes. He could hear the commotion taking place down in the village. It seemed his new sacrifice would be presented soon. How foolish, were the humans, to think this was the sole reason he let them live. If he wanted to, he could easily destroy the village and all its inhabitants if he so wished - and the humans still would probably pray to him and worship him. Tch, he scoffed at the notion. How pathetic. Humans were always the same.

Getting up, he stretched a bit as he walked out of the large entryway of the cavern he lived inside, that seemed like a maze of stone walls and piercing pillars from the ceiling. He snapped his large wings out to stretch them before he descended to the forest floor, standing there now in his human form as his feet touched the ground. He walked over to the edge of the clearing where there sat a male. He crossed his arms in interest, watching him before with such flawless silence, now stood beside the human.

"What are you doing here?" he demanded the human, curious of his response. Would he say he was forced? Would he say he wanted to meet him? Out of village tradition, perhaps? Whatever it was, he was sure it would be amusing, some pathetic sort of answer just like all the others who trembled before him.

Kiyoshi had nearly had a heart attack when he was spoken to, however he dared not move. Instead, he listened to what the male asked of him and turned his head towards the voice. "I am hear as a lover to the Dragon God. Are you....the Dragon God?" he asked.

Figuring it couldn't be anyone but the other, Kiyoshi moved his body slowly and formally bowed to the male. "Please accept me as your lover Dragon God, my name is Kiyoshi. I hope for you to bring peace to my village once again." he said, keeping his body bowed for another moment, then raising up slowly as he sat there. The yukata remained unruffled after he had bowed, but the blindfold came slightly loose. He still could not see though as he left the blindfold alone and simply kept his hands folded in his lap. "Do you wish for me to keep the blindfold on Dragon God?" he asked, though all that he was saying was what came to mind. He had no idea how to speak to a dragon, let alone greeting one.

The wind blew over them, making him shiver a little, though he didn't wrap his arms around himself to warm up. He refused to break from his posture. It would be rude, especially towards the Dragon God, should the male before him be that god.

Sitting perfectly still, Kiyoshi said one last thing, before he would listen to what the Dragon God ordered of him. "What is your name Dragon God?" he asked, a small smile on his lips to bring out a calm and less tense air between the two, though he blinded and so could not see any reaction he may have gotten from his questions or actions. He only hoped that what he was doing, was correct....or just pleased the God before him.

The God stood there before the human, arms crossed across his broad chest as he watched him with blank eyes, waiting for his response. He listened to him, and mentally sighed. Same lines as always. Here as a lover, please keep peace, etc etc. Nothing interesting. He was just another boring human. He still remained silent, wondering how the human would react to no response. Instead he just curiously watched him, his movements as he bowed. His eyes trailed over his figure - slim, yet not too much so. Beautiful but not girly. So far he was pleased by what he saw. But he didn't let that on to the human.

"Why should I keep peace, for such a simple offering of a human as a lover? It's rather pathetic, for a God to accept a human as a lover" he spoke, seeming cold and spiteful. "Why are you here? For your village's safety?" he inquired as he continued to speak "They live in fear, yet they think this puny attempt of a peacemaker will do. You're only human, how could you stop me from destroying the village if I so wished?" he asked, going silent for a few minutes to see the others response of his indirect threat.

"You humans are lucky - Gods are much wiser than your ignorant minds. We keep our words, unlike you pathetic humans" he spoke."You may call me Ryujin." He clearly didn't think much of the human race. Though he did pity them. It was simply because he didn't care to bring harm to the humans. But he wanted them to believe so - it made things easier for them. If they all thought he was benevolent, they would take advantage of it, and surely try to kill him.

"You just sacrifice yourself up for me to do as I please with you, all for the sake of your village?" he spoke, eyeing the other with his piercing gold gaze. After another moment, he reached forward, and the blindfold was off before the other even felt him touch him "Keep your eyes closed" he demanded as he tore the thin blindfold off. Upon the release of it, he froze, eyes wide as he stared at the human "You are..." he trailed off.

Quickly composing himself, he glared, narrowing his eyes "What did you say your name was, human?" he demanded. He looked so much like him....but humans were mortal. He couldn't possibly be...Plus, that human had died centuries ago. The male before him surely couldn't be the same.

Kiyoshi thought of the answer to the God's question. "I cannot say why you should over an offering....but I think you should keep the peace because we humans have children. There are many of them, and we humans live simply." he said, nodding. "Yes, all I am here for is to make sure my village is safe. I cannot stop what you wish to do, all I ask and pray is that you do not do such a horrible thing. To destroy a village of innocent children..." he trailed off. "Our village has suffered droughts before...and thanks to you we are able to live in vegetation and taste water. You have blessed us Dragon God, so please do not end our blessings so shortly." he asked.

"I truly believe the Gods to be wiser. You have all been around far longer than any of us have. I'm sure you hold much knowledge within yourselves. As for keeping words, there are humans who keep their words. Just as there are those who do not." he said, keeping his voice firm.

"Ryujin....it is a fitting name." he said, smiling once more. "Yes, that is correct. I will do anything for the sake of my people..." he whispered, bowing his head once more.

When told to close his eyes, he did and felt the blindfold torn away from his eyes. Keeping his eyes closed as demanded of him, Kiyoshi was confused as what made the Dragon God trail off. He wondered if he was ugly to the God and that the God was disappointed. "I am Kiyoshi....Kiyoshi Miyamoto, sir." he said, fidgeting a little now. "Is there something the matter Ryujin?" he asked, trying to fight the urge to peek at the Dragon God. He didn't though, keeping his eyes closed obediently.

Watching the human fidget as he responded, he wasn't surprised. Just like every other human, he was scared. He did well to try and hide it. But Ryujin could easily sea past his facades. He sighed a bit "You put up a good front, but you have right to be afraid. You needn't hide it - it's normal for everyone to fear me" he said before listening to the others responds. He rolled his eyes, expecting as such "You have no self pride, do you? Everything is for the sake of your village" he said as he eyed him "I suppose thats honorable in itself. But it only means your that much more pathetic as a person. Perhaps you'll make up for it in bed" he sneered, trying to get a reaction out of the other.

But still, the other held strong, speaking firmly but respectfully. He was impressed, to say the least. Ryujin didn't mean the could things he said. Simply trying to get the other to give in, to run away, but he wouldn't. He was impressed by this, and didn't say anything more at the moment. "Will you not run, human?" he inquired with a frown "I give you permission to do so" he spoke. But this male seemed to loyal to his village to do such a thing. He figured if the male did run away back to the village, he'd either be shunned, or, they would fear the Dragon God was upset with the lover sacrifice, and had sent him back, or something.

Having removed the blindfold, he gazed at the other. That name...He felt his heart throb and he growled lowly. It seemed he was displeased, and almost hateful towards the human. It would scare any sane human "Open your eyes, human, and stand" he ordered before nodding to the mountain "Climb up the mountain. You'll know when you've reached the top, where I live" he spoke before suddenly grabbing the back of his kimono, with his claws extending through the fabric, he tore it off of him, leaving him in whatever undergarments he still wore. As he had ripped the kimono off, he had ended up screeching the others skin, spilling his blood on the torn fabric as he tossed it to the ground "Stop standing there, and start climbing. I will not be accompanying you" he said, leaving the fabric to wrinkle and dirty in its torn blood stains, to leave as a symbol to the villagers that he was displeased.

How dare they. Sending another human like his past, first and only lover. All these other humans were just toys, means of use. But that one man in particular....Ryujin could never forget. Chiaki Miyamoto. This boy looked exactly like him...even possessed the same name. Either by blood or coincidence, Ryujin was not pleased by the coincidental occurrence of it - as if this human was mocking Chiaki, even if he had no idea he was doing as such.

Kiyoshi frowned at this, "I have pride, but I also care about the people of my village. It is a human trait. Look down on it if you wish, but I will not change my way of thinking." he stated.

"I will not run. I will only cause trouble for everyone if I return, and they will more than likely shun me. All I wish is for their happiness. So I will stay, and be your lover as promised." he stated, holding his own the best he could. He refused to run, it would make him out to be a coward, and was against traditions.

Opening his eyes quickly when given permission, Kiyoshi had gasped in fear when he heard the low growl. However, blinking away the slight blur, Kiyoshi was taken back by the Dragon God's beautiful features. "Climb....up the mountain?" he asked, confused. He never heard of this part, but he was thankful for not being weak in physic. "If that is what you wish for me to do then I shall do i-Ah!" he cried out, covering himself as he felt the kimono ripped from his body. He felt pain shoot through from the spilling of his blood as he stood there in a simple loin cloth.

It took him a moment as he glared at the Dragon God for a moment, before turning his back to Ryujin as he began to climb up the mountain as best he could. Grabbing onto a ledge, he slipped before catching himself quickly. He cringed at the pain in his side where there were cuts that leaked every time he pulled himself up.

'Some lover the Dragon God turned out to be....' he thought bitterly, frowning as he took a break. Breathing heavily, he continued to climb up before reaching the top. Standing up on shaky legs, Kiyoshi clutched his side as he looked at the cave. "Made....it...." he whispered, collapsing forward from the whole ordeal as he felt fatigue hit him while laying there. His sides hurt from the torn flesh as he waited for the Dragon God to probably yell at him to get up. He did it on his own though, grabbing the rocks beneath his hands and knees as he slowly got up and stood there with his dignity. "I climbed the mountain, now what do you wish of me to do?" he asked.

He was sweating with exhaustion, wiping his forehead his hands that were cut up, bruised and scratched from the climb. Even his feet had cuts on them, but he stood there triumphantly as he knew the Dragon God probably meant for the mountain climb to be a test on if he would run away or not.

He just scoffed a bit at the others clear loyalty to his village. He supposed that was one thing he admired about these humans in particular at this village. They stuck together, and valued each others lives, loyal to the end. He would see how long that would last for this boy. He was being foolish, he thought. But he respected the others determination and will.

As he had torn the garments off of the male, he stood there, glancing at his stature and body. It really was even nicer without the clothes, he could really see him this way. He stared at the male, seeing his contemplation in his eyes. "Are you deaf? You heard me" he repeated to the other when he questioned climbing the mountain. He stood there, watching as the other began the journey up. He frowned "Fool. He'll give up soon enough" he muttered with a glare, leaving him to be as he disappeared into the forest, where he changed back into his true form to get back up to the top, only taking a few minutes, where, climbing would take hours.

Back in his human form, Ryujin sat against the outside wall of the cave, eyes closed as he just enjoyed the night breeze. He honestly didn't expect the male to climb to the top. It may have been a test, in a way. But part of it was also because he already disliked the male, not wishing to see him again. He looked too much like Chiaki. Perhaps....perhaps the humans thought it wise, to grab a male so similarly resembling his lover he could not forget. But it was a foolish choice on their part, no matter how they decided.

He just shook his head to himself, closing his eyes and relaxing, before hours later, he heard a noise of crumbling rocks and heavy panting, along with that voice.

His eyes snapped open wide, glancing to the exhausted and cut and bruised figure of the human "You fool" he scoffed, narrowing his eyes as he moved to stand up. He watched his shaky limbs struggle to stand and he sighed. Without a word, he picked the male up, walking into the cave "You were supposed to leave" he said as he walked further into the cave, and lower in it, to a small, clear pool like pond of collected rain water that was so clean. He set the other into the bath like water "Stay here. Start cleaning yourself" he ordered, before disappearing for a moment to collect some things.

Upon his arrival, he had another, new and clean kimono in his hands, bandages, and ointment. He set it to the side as he moved to sit behind the human in the water - but Ryujin wasn't in the water, He sat on the edge of the rock behind the pool of water, washing the others back "I'm impressed" he spoke to the other honestly.

Kiyoshi nearly panicked when he was picked up. "W-what are you doing???" he questioned, though he was too tired to fight it. "I would not abandon my village people. I believe in keeping their hope alive...." he whispered, looking at the pond, Kiyoshi's eyes brightened. "Water....cave water..." he whispered. Cringing when lowered into it. He relaxed when the Dragon God left him to clean himself.

Dipping his hands into the water, Kiyoshi began to wash himself, dipping his back in for a moment before scrubbing his skin of sweat and dirt. He cleaned under his nail and rinsed away again.

"Impressed that I didn't run away, or that I'm alive still?" he asked, frowning "Do you hate me or something?" he asked, cringing away when his back was washed. He relaxed against the touch though as he brought his knees to his chest. "This water....it is so clean...was clean.....I've never been in a cave...let alone a pool of cave water." he whispered, looking behind him at the Dragon God.

"Are you displeased, Ryujin that I am your lover?" he asked, frowning. "I apologize if my looks disgust you....but I am the only 18 year old in the village at this moment." he explained.

"I will try to make up for all this in bed Ryujin...." he whispered, returning his gaze to the water as he cupped the water and washed his face.

"You are a kind God, Ryujin....I see that." he whispered. "So why do you treat us so hatefully? Do you not wish for your lovers to like you while you bed them?" he asked, curious as he moved close to the Dragon God a bit, moving his hand slowly to graze it over Ryujin's. "I am your lover until my dying breathe....I hope to have made you love before then." he chuckled, smiling at the Dragon God before moving his gaze away.

Ryujin found it amusing how the other seemed to freak out about being picked up, but didn't say anything regarding it. He had set the other in the water to sit while he went and gathered supplies to tend to him. He sat on the edge behind him, cleaning his back gently. The water itself was actually hot, like a soothing hot spring. That was because the mountain they resided in was connected to an inactive volcano - of which was one of the reasons the villagers prayed to him for his protection, such as from the drought and the volcano. Ryujin could do this because, he was not only the Dragon God, but a specifically heat and fire inclined dragon as well. Also hence why Ryujin didn't get into the water. He didn't like water, and was unable to swim because of the type of dragon he was - being why he lived in the center of the forest within a mountain connected to a volcano.

He finished washing the others back and moved to see the wounds he'd created on the other, seeing the four thin, red gashes from his claws on the others back. He mentally sighed - he did regret it a little bit. Not for the reason, but, he did regret marring the others beautiful skin. He gently cleaned it, running his fingers along it, watching his the wounds slowly healed a bit and stopped from bleeding, closing a little "The water is so clean, because the cave catches the rainwater up this high, before it travels to the tainted and dirty grounds the humans roam. This cave and heat from the volcano seem to have a purifying effect on the water. It will clean itself.

Hearing the other apologizing for if he was dissatisfied with him, he sighed a bit "Don't be foolish" he scoffed, setting the cloth to the side as he sat back to let the other finish cleaning the rest of himself "I'm disgusted at how humans think" he muttered, closing his eyes in reminiscence about his past lover. He opened them again, his stoic, emotionless gaze falling on the human in the water before him "You just remind me a lot of someone else" he muttered with a frown, but didn't let his emotions show out towards the other.

Letting everything fall into silence, he closed his eyes and just thought to himself, mostly remembering Chiaki, and now this human before him, Kiyoshi, how much they looked alike. Even the same last name...he wondered if it really was possible. Was this human before him of the same bloodline as that of Chiaki? It baffled him, and he was lost in his thoughts, until he suddenly felt another hand on his own. His eyes snapped open, falling on the male with an indifferent stare, listening to him before scoffing "Kind, huh?" he muttered as he watched him "Why are you so accepting of this? You've been forced into this role, stuck with someone like me. Surely you're terrified of me" he spoke, staring at the other before pulling his hand away from him.

Kiyoshi shivered as the wounds were cleaned, and hissed softly in pain when they were run over with fingers. He took a deep breathe as he relaxed, feeling the pain leave his wounds as he moved a hand to them and felt that they had healed slowly and seemed to be closing already. "So this cave catches rainwater..amazing." he whispered, smiling as he admired the beauty within the cave. He smiled as he let the warmth of the pools envelope him.

"At how we think?" he questioned. "What sort of thinking upsets you about us?" he asked curiously, and then felt a pang in his chest when the Dragon God mentioned that he looked a lot like someone else. "This someone else....they were special to you right?" he asked, noticing the way the Dragon acted when mentioning the person. He seemed to have traveled to another world within himself, and he knew it was a world he was not welcome to.

"Yes, kind. You are not as the rumors said you were. I accept because it is the right thing to do. I am terrified of you, surely you can see that. But even in fear I have a duty to uphold to the village, and I will rather die than the village be in harms way. As for being forced into this role, you are mistaken. I chose this path for myself, as it was either me or they take one of the younger children. They were going to take one, but I told them to have me go instead. My village wasn't happy about my choice, but I am of the age of being your lover. It is the duty of one who is 18 to go to you as a lover anyway, so I am simply keeping the village's end of the contract in tact. I ask you though, why 18 years old? Why not someone older or younger?" he asked, getting out of the water once he finished and looked over the kimono. "Should I put it on while wet? Or would you rather I dry off first?" he asked, standing there naked with the kimono held in front of him as he waited for a response.

The dragon god just leaned back where he sat, thinking to himself but keeping an eye on the other as well. He just watched him, with curiosity, really. It wasn't like he was suspiciously watching him - not like the other could get very far. He'd have to climb down the mountain to get anywhere. And Ryujin would surely be able to stop him easily before he reached, if he so wished. But, he really wasn't so sure he would stop the other.

He listened as the boy seemed intrigued by the idea of the water catching and keeping warm by the lava beneath the surfaces. He almost smiled a bit - almost, in amusement and watching the other seem actually interested with the things around. "You may come here to bathe whenever you wish. I will show you the rest of the place later once you are ready and dressed" he spoke.

Upon the others question though, he frowned, glancing back to the other with his curiosity about what he didn't like about the way he thought. He sighed as he leaned back on his hands, closing his eyes for a moment "You look exactly like a past lover of mine. Not just any of you humans that your village offers to me. But someone I had really, truly fallen for. You even have the same last name as him....it made me curious, and angry too. To think that your village probably thought that by giving me someone who resembled him - perhaps even of his bloodline, would make me even happier. It only angered me" he spoke, before looking at the boy and meeting his gaze "Not that you anger me" he added to ease his possible worries "Though your looks...I almost thought you were him for a second" he muttered and sighed, getting up and brushing himself off as the other got out of the water.

He grabbed a towel like blanket to dry the other off, before grabbing some bandages and applying them to the wound, as well as some ointment. He then handed him the Kimono, letting him put it on "Come, I will show you the rest."

Kiyoshi smiled when told he was allowed to come to the beautiful pools whenever he wished. "Thank you Ryujin." he said, bowing his head in gratitude. He loved the pools, they were warm and welcoming and he felt safer within them.

"A lover? They are related to me?" he asked, "Surely it is just a coincidence." he whispered, and looked at Ryujin. "I am not sure how I resemble your lover, but I can assure you they did not send me to spite you. I volunteered on my own, so please do not be angry towards them." he said, blushing a little when told he didn't anger the other. He frowned at being told the other thought he was his past lover.

When he felt a towel drying him off, Kiyoshi suddenly felt a bit spoiled as he looked up at Ryujin. He groaned as the wounds were dressed in ointment and bandaged before he was handed a Kimono. Taking it into his hands, he wrapped it around his waist before tying the obi as he looked at the Dragon God. "Okay." he smiled. "Are we....going to the immortal realm?" he asked, standing still as he ran his fingers through his damp hair.

"What was your past lover like Ryujin? And...if you would like...you may think of me as them. I do not mind asking as a substitute." he whispered. "I am sure you have missed them right?" he asked, smiling gently.

Ryujin frowned a bit when the other said it was surely a coincidence and how the villagers had no intention of doing so. "I'm rather impressed you chose to come on your own" he said as he leaned back, watching the other dress himself in the kimono. He helped him with the obi, since it was difficult to do yourself "a coincidence...I'm sure" he agreed softly "You're personality is far too different, anyways" he muttered, sighing a bit, before tightening the obi into it's tie and stepping back when finished "It fits" he commented mostly to himself.

He turned to head out, meaning for the other to follow him, so he could show him the rest of the cave. When inquired about the immortal realm, he frowned "No" he said turning to look at the other. "If we were to go there, I wouldn't use the form I am in now. That form is too much for you right now" he said, implying how he was sure the other would be frightened stiff to death at the sight of his dragon form. Most humans were. And it was Ryujin's way of taking pity on the human, in a way, not wanting to completely scare the shit out of him just yet.

As he was walking out of the pools of the cavern, he moved to another room, before freezing at the others words. He stiffened, clenching his fist as he tried to control his temper. But when the other spoke of how he could replace his lover, and talked about how he missed him as if he knew, he growled as he turned and slapped the other hard across the face - perhaps with more force than he really intended. Humans were always weaker than he remembered "Don't you dare say something so foolish like that ever again" he snarled, golden eyes glaring hard at the other.

After a moment, he sighed, closing his eyes as he rubbed his temples. He stepped closer to the other, cupping his cheek gently where it was now red from the hit "I apologize...I lost my temper" he said as he ran a thumb over the males bruised cheek.

Kiyoshi nodded, "It does. Of course our personalities would be different, we are different people." he chuckled, nodding when told they could not. "I understand, I'll wait then." he smiled, following Ryujin into the rest of the cave, admiring it as they walked onwards towards another room. "This place is incredible Ryujin. I've never seen so many....well...rooms within a caves. Then again I've never been inside of a cave either." he laughed, smiling as he enjoyed their walk before noticing how the other male reacted to his words about the Dragon God's past lover.

He knew he had stepped a line when he saw how angry the other was while the hand moved towards him. Stumbling in a daze as he touched his cheek, Kiyoshi bit back the pain as he stood back up and spat out a bit of blood.

When Ryujin stepped close and cupped his cheek, Kiyoshi made sure to keep his eyes pointed downward. "It is fine...I stepped the line. You simply had to put me back in line, I understand." he said, cringing as the thumb was run over his cheek before he brushed the hand away. "It's fine Ryujin. Let's keep going?" he asked, rubbing his cheek before wiping his mouth. He had bitten his tongue pretty hard as he kept swallowing away the blood. His entire cheek burned in pain and his tongue was adding to that as he just grit his teeth through it and put on a smile.

He kept a certain distance from the other though as he knew he was shaking from the fear it struck in him at being hit. He was often abused and bullied by other kids that were older than him when he was younger. So being hit brought back painful memories that he had hoped would never resurface again. He wondered if Ryujin often put his hands on his lovers.

Ryujin smiled a bit as he watched the other intrigued by the cave "It's amazing how easily humans can be pleased..." he commented lightly. He wasn't trying to mock the other or anything, he was just interested. "If you like this, I'm sure you'll love the immortal realm. We will go there, in time. For now, you don't need to be any more scared of me than you already are" he said as he walked through the rooms. They were made up cozily, and there was one corner furthest into the cave that looked like a very large grassy bed - which Ryujin used, in his true form, of course.

It was in that room that the other had set him off and he had struck him. He had instantly regretted it, not having wished to hurt the other as much as he had. He sighed, brushing his cheek softly before the other brushed his hand away. He narrowed his eyes with a bit of a frown, before taking the other by the shoulders and gently setting him to sit on the edge of the bed. "No, it's not fine. I do apologize, Kiyoshi" he spoke, using the others name for the first time. He sighed, golden eyes falling to the red cheek with a frown "your face is too beautiful to be injured" he spoke, gently trailing his fingers over the others cheek.

His eyes fell on the others, looking into them with curiosity "You kept thinking I was displeased with you. But quite the contrary, you're beautiful. Far better than most humans" he spoke as he pulled his hand away from the others cheek "I just ask you don't talk about my past lover any longer. You looking like him is enough of a reminder" he said before leaning forward and kissing the others cheek, which caused to numb the pain in his cheek.

Kiyoshi flinched as he was grabbed by the shoulders and set on the edge of the bed. He sat stiffly, not saying anything until he heard his name. Turning his face to gaze at Ryujin, Kiyoshi grew curious. "My face is beautiful? You are simply flattering me." he said, tilting his cheek away as he felt fingers trailing over it. "You used my name....you haven't called me by name yet...." he whispered, smiling now.

Looking into Ryujin's eyes in return, Kiyoshi blushed lightly as he was told he was beautiful. "Surely you are mistaken....I am sure you have had many lovers much more beautiful than I..." he whispered, not believing himself to be beautiful as h was too humble to think such a thing.

"I will not talk about your lover any more, I promise." he said, crossing his fingers over his chest. "Should I change my appearance then?" he asked. "I do not wish for the Dragon God, and now my lover to feel uncomfortable with me." he whispered, eyes widening when his cheeks was kissed. The pain was numbed away as he was left sitting confused. "Warm....your lips were warm against my cheek....." he whispered, covering it. "M-my cheeks feel a little warm all of a sudden now....something must be wrong with me right?" covering his face, Kiyoshi understood that what he was feeling was embarrassment and shyness all at once as he glanced at Ryujin.

He then leaned upwards, and kissed the Dragon God's cheek in return. "Thank you." he said quietly, smiling once again.

Ryujin smiled a bit at the others humbleness, finding it rather cute, and very endearing. He smiled, seeing him seem to blush and get embarrassed "Are you implying I am wrong?" he questioned the other, almost threateningly in a joking manner, though. He smiled brushing his thumb over the others cheek gently once more "I am not mistaken. You're gorgeous. I bet you're even more so in bed....but I won't rush you with that" he said as he leaned back a bit after kissing the others cheek.

He just scoffed a bit at how excited the other seemed to get over him calling him by his name "Don't think too much of it" he huffed, glancing away but couldn't help but smile a bit. He looked back to the male sitting before him, golding eyes tracing his facial features. The glancing to the red cheek again, the smile faltering for a moment in a small frown "You'll learn I have a bit of a temper sometimes, and I find it hard to control it. Please bear with it" he said as he ran a hand through his hair "It's one of the annoying things about being a dragon. We're quite prideful" he muttered as he leaned back on his hands again, watching the other.

He smirked a bit seeing him freak out about the kiss to his cheek. Yes, he definitely wasn't ready to bed quite yet. But Ryujin wouldn't mind waiting. The human was physically more than his type, he could wait for it. He was sure it would be worth the wait too. He wasn't one to unwillingly bed someone either - he wasn't into rape, even if the human was his to do as he pleased with. He enjoyed it more if both parties were willing and active in it.

He chuckled lowly in his throat at the others comment of his warm cheek, before blinking slightly when the other kissed his own cheek back. He blinked, raising an eyebrow as he looked to the other before smirking "I kissed your cheek to help heal it. But your my lover now, so why did you kiss my cheek? Shouldn't it be something else?" he teased lightly.

Kiyoshi smiled, "You will have to tell me how I am in bed....you would be my first." he admitted. He chuckled at being told to not think too much about his name being spoken.

He could feel the other's eyes on him as he looked into Ryujin's and knew he was looking at his cheek. "I can tell you do, but it is fine. I will do my best to not anger you Ryujin. There are those of us who are prideful as well, so your pride is not just within dragons." he said, smiling as he sat beside the other.

Still touching his cheek, he looked away from Ryujin's gaze. "I-it was to show my thanks....something else?" he asked, slowly turning gaze to face the Dragon God. "What else is there to do as your lover? I...I wasn't taught the ways of being your lover, so forgive me for my lack of knowing what you want." he said, bowing his head a little before cautiously moving his hand slowly to Ryujin's hand as his cheeks remained red.

"Tell me what it is I should do as your lover Ryujin." he whispered.

Ryujin looked at the other with a bit of surprise when he said he hadn't bed with anyone before yet, and he would be his first. Ryujin had had others that were having their first with him. But he would have thought someone like Kiyoshi, as beautiful and attractive as he was, would have been with someone before "Not even a woman?" he inquired curiously. How interesting. He smiled a bit at the others innocence.

Hearing him go on about how some humans were prideful beings as well, he simply nodded his head. He could understand that, but usually those with pride, were those with greed and arrogance as well. Though Ryujin wouldn't deny he himself had this slight possessive greed of that of the treasure which he guarded as a dragon. He couldn't help but be attracted to the gold, which reminded him...he did wish to go home to check on his place. He was sure it was fine, but he was still overprotective about it - just as he would soon become with Kiyoshi. He was protective of anything he considered belonging to him.

When the other seemed at a loss and confused at what Ryujin was talking about, the dragon god couldn't help but burst into a small fit of chuckles "Really..." he chuckled between breaths, looking back up at the other with a smile "You're so innocent...I almost can't take it" he chuckled softly as he reached out and grabbed the others chin gently, tilting his head upwards "As my lover, it's only proper you kiss me, no?" he breathed, pulling the others face close to his own, wanting the male to kiss him.

Kiyoshi's eyes brightened a little before he spoke seriously. "Not even a woman...you are my very first....ever." he said slowly, heat rising to his cheeks. "I just...am not attracted to the women of our village. They scare me really, always screaming and yelling over simple things." he sighed and looked at Ryujin. "Please....be gentle with me. This is all new to me....so you will have to teach me things I do not know." he said, smiling as he scooted a little closer to Ryujin.

He felt the heat rise in his cheeks at the chuckles coming from the Dragon God, but he smiled at the fact that the other did in fact laugh. However, when he was looked at and his chin grabbed, Kiyoshi felt nervous suddenly. Looking up at Ryujin, Kiyoshi blushed redder as he slowly nodded. "Y-you want me...to kiss you then..." he whispered, and took a moment to understand it all before he slowly leaned in.

Closing his eyes, he gently pressed his lips against Ryujin's and the moment he did he felt an electricity run through him as he leaned in a bit closer before pulling back slowly. "H-how was that?" he asked, breathless for a moment as he felt flustered while looking into Ryujin's eyes.

Listening to the other stammer about how innocent and new to all of this was, was absolutely endearing. He couldn't help but be taken by the others cuteness, in his lack of knowledge of these things. He was just so innocent. He smirked a bit at his comment about the women in his village "Maybe you're not so foolish" he said with a chuckle "Why do you think I ask for a male lover, from your village? Women give me headaches....especially those from your village. They think their so tough..." he said smirking a bit as he looked to the other with his piercing fold eyes "Shall I burn them? It would save us anymore headaches..." he said, chuckling a bit at the others reaction "I'm only joking" he reassured, though it was hard to tell for certain with him.

He soon was taking the others chin into his surprisingly gently and soft hold. He smiled down at him through his piercing golden eyes, watching him expectantly, for his reaction to wanting him to kiss him, and to see what he would do. Would he blush? With how innocent he was, probably. That thought made the dragon god smile. He wanted to see that blushing red face. "I'll be gentle" he assured the other, a smirk on his face "I'll teach you everything I know" he purred, bringing the others face closer to his, before the other understood what he wanted, blushing profusely. It was an adorable sight, just as Ryujin had expected.

He watched as the other moved closer, and he kept his fingers lightly placed on the others chin, guiding him, but letting the other move on his own. He felt those soft, pure, untainted lips touch his own and he closed his eyes in delight at the feeling, pressing his skilled lips back in a simple kiss. He allowed the other to pull away, before smiling a bit at the others cute nervous display "It was your first, correct? Not bad for a first kiss" he smirked.

Kiyoshi looked into those beautiful golden eyes as he was told that he wasn't foolish. "Please do not do such a thing. You would lose the means of having other lovers in the future." he said, smiling when told it was a joke as he felt relief wash over him. "You are hard to figure out when you are joking or being serious you know." he teased.

He was surprised about Ryujin's gentle touch and soft hold on his chin. He truly treated his lovers much more different than he treats the rest of the villagers. "I look forward to your teachings then, Ryujin." he whispered, face blossoming with red as it was brought closer to Ryujin.

After the kiss, the heat never left Kiyoshi's cheeks as he stared at the Dragon God. "It.....correct.." he whispered. "R-really?" he chuckled, "I'll take your word for it." he said, smiling as he looked up at Ryujin. "Uhm...might I be a little selfish...and ask for a kiss from you, Ryujin?" he asked, nervous in asking for something of the other since he knew it was his own duty as the lover to give the dragon what he wanted. However, he enjoyed the kiss they shared, and he wanted another. Waiting for Ryujin's response, Kiyoshi felt himself leaning closer towards the god, instinctively moving his hand to the man's chest to brace himself on as he looked up at Ryujin with a small smile.