💜 Secret Affection 💜 (Jester x 0rochi)

JesterOfTheCrown

''That'd be awesome! The last ones I had were gross and store bought...'' Joshua ran his tongue along his dry lips before glugging down the first bit of his milk. ''That was really good~ thanks.'' Josh stretched out his arms as he spoke, rolling his head to the left. It was getting late, and he realized that he should probably leave soon so he doesn't creep this kid out. ''Yeah.. I suppose I should go. I don't want this to get weird or anything.''

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• JesterOfTheCrown

Romeo smiled and giggled as he usually did. "It's okay! Let me get your treats." He said,as he got the Oreo bites out of the fridge to give to Joshua. "Oh,I forgot to give you my number! Here," he found a piece of paper and taped it onto the container after writing down his home phone and his cell phone. "Remember to keep those in the fridge." He said,as Luna mewled a farewell. "Thank you so much for today.. Nobody has ever wanted to spend time with me before.." He blushed and scratched the back of his head nervously,smiling shyly. "I'll see you soon." He said,waving as Joshua left,leaving him feeling fuzzy inside. He'd never known what a crush felt like,but he knew what it felt like now.

Joshua frowned slightly, but managed to put on a smile each time Romeo turned around to look at him. It was weird for him to have feelings for a boy like this.

He folded and slipped Romeo's number into his pocket before picking up the container of treats and making his way to the door. ''Yeah, no problem. I really enjoyed my time with you. I don't exactly talk to many friends like we did today.'' Before making his way through the door, he gave Romeo a wave, the butterfly's in his stomach beginning to fade. He wanted to turn around and tell the smaller blonde how he felt, but wouldn't that be weird? He couldn't just turn around to the boy he just met and say, ''hey, your really cute''... Or could he? Joshua turned around to the now closed door behind him, staring it down as if it were his enemy. At first he hesitated to knock, but after minute or two of debating it, he finally did it.

When the door opened, blush appeared across his cheeks, and his hands were fidgeting with his sleeves. ''I uhm... Just wanted to say uh...'' His light green eyes awkwardly looked to the left, then at Romeo as he flicked his bottom lip piercing nervously. ''You're, like, really cute and stuff... and uh, I was wondering if you wanna g-go out sometime? I mean, for coffee or something, like we did today...''

Romeo blushed deeply once he heard what Joshua had to say,and soon smiled shyly. "Yeah,sure! That would be nice." He said happily. "Thank you for the compliments.." He said,still blushing and leaning in,kissing his cheek softly and quickly. "You're really sweet." He said,giggling happily. "Thank you." He then squirmed hesitantly. "W-would you like to St-stay over for a b-bit longer?" He asked nervously,twiddling his thumbs while he waited for an answer.

"Thank you for the compliments.."

''Yeah... No problem-'' He was cut off at the feeling of Romeo's soft lips pecking his cheek, which caused his blush to darken in color, and the tips of his ear to turn soft pink. He place his hand on his cheek, letting a surprised chuckle escape his lips. ''Ah- thanks... I would love to stay for a bit longer!'' His lips grew into a large smile as he stepped into the doorway. Josh couldn't help but laugh slightly as he watched Romeo twiddle his thumbs... Even his hand were cute.

Romeo brought him back in the house and smiled as Luna mewled in happiness. "Sorry that I don't have much to entertain you,I'm unable to afford anything but my tv and my phone." He said,guiding Joshua upstairs so they could watch TV in his room. "I should probably tell you the truth. My parents hated me. They abused me both verbally and physically,so I still have some scars.. I was kicked out when I was 16 without money or anything,and I never saw them again. At this point,I couldn't afford to go to school anymore so I started working at the cafe just to keep me alive.. So I'm sorry that my house is so small and that I'm so poor.. You don't mind,right?" He asked as he turned on the TV.

''No worries. We can entertain each other the old fashioned way, with words.'' He began to laugh at his own, lame joke before Romeo began to speak again.

He felt his heart sink in his chest, and his eyes become watery. When he was a kid, he was free to just about everything he wanted. His parents weren't exactly the richest people in the world, but it was rare for Joshua to ask for something, like a game. He never took his time to think about all the other unfortunate girls and boys like Romeo. Instead, he was too involved in his electronic life. ''I... I am so sorry to hear that, Romeo. I don't care how big or small your house is, or how poor you are. I think I am more concerned about how you are doing... If you ever need some cash, I'm here.'' He grasped the smaller male's free hand in his own, giving him a sad kind of smile.

"J-Joshua,I could never accept the money! I'd feel too guilty." He said,blushing and holding his hand. "I'm sure I can make it just fine. I have survived all these years,haven't I?" He smiled and sat with Joshua on his bed. "It would be nice to move to your house though. It's not all cramped like mine." He said with a sigh. "But hey,let's not be sad. Life should be enjoyed and appreciated,no matter what you're going through." He said with a wide,cute grin. Romeo was very positive for someone who had been through a lot.

''My house? Well... You do realize that I can't cook, I have no inspiration to clean, and I'm on my xBox just about all day when I'm not at work. I would make a horrible room mate.'' His hand twitched and squeezed Romeo's tighter. There was another reason why it might be bad if they moved in together... But he couldn't say it, he wouldn't want to make Romeo uncomfortable. ''Ha... I don't understand how you could be so happy after all the crap you've been pulled through. Did you ever seek help when those things were happening to you as a child?''

"No,because nobody believed me. To them,I was just a child." He said with a shrug. "But that's okay. I love cooking and cleaning,and making people that I care about,happy." He added with a bright smile. "Well,I'm so happy that I'm away from my parents forever,so of course I'm happy!" He said,giggling.

''Again, I am very sorry to here that, Romeo. I don't understand how someone could treat such a cute boy so poorly. It makes me wish I was there.'' A smile appeared across his pale face, ''Ha, if I were you, I wouldn't be so positive, to be honest.''

Romeo giggled and smiled. "Hey! I'm not that cute." He playfully poked Joshua. "Well,I don't want to spend my days moping when those days could be my last. I try to make the best of every day,so that I may die with a smile on my face." He said proudly.

Joshua pecked Romeo's forehead quickly, pulling back with a smile on his face. ''No, you are very cute.'' He sighed crossing one leg over the other. ''Well, I am glad to here that you are positive about things... Ha, I wish I could think the way you do...''

"You can,if you just set your mind free. Don't stress about life,and just relax~" he blushed when he was pecked on the forehead,smiling and giggling. "Awh,you're so sweet!" He said,giggling and snuggling into Joshua. "I could teach you how to not care,if you want." He joked.

He couldn't help but sigh happily as Romeo snuggled into him. He lent into the boy beside him, his face flushed a light shade of red. ''What do you mean?'' He cocked an eyebrow at Romeo. He didn't understand what he meant by ''teach you not to care''.

"I let life go,Joshua. I didn't care about what society thought of me,I only care about surviving in this world. And if I die,who cares? I live life the way I want to,enjoying every last second of it and never taking it for granted." He explained. "So people calling me poor isn't an issue. It doesn't get to me,because I don't care." Romeo smiled. "I only care about my loved ones,and I care about them very deeply. There's only one person that I care about and that's you." He giggled.

There's only one person that I care about and that's you.

''Fff-wa, r-really?'' A large childish grin spread across Joshua's lips. This statement made his heart leap in his chest. He had an odd temptation to swing Romeo into his arms and just hold him, exchanging body heat. He was tired, and the very thought of sleeping with another warm body beside him made him feel somewhat happier.

Romeo smiled and laid down in his bed,pulling Joshua with him. "I know we haven't known each other for long,and we havent been in a relationship for more than an hour,but I really care about you. Cuddle me and hold me,please. I don't want to lose anything else dear to me." He said,opening his arms and hugging Joshua and snuggling into him. "Sorry if I'm creepy,I have a weird way of showing affection." He said with a laugh.

Joshua nodded hesitantly, blush swarming his pale cheeks. ''Ah, s-sure... You won't lose me.'' The ravenette whispered and wrapped his arms around Romeo's waist. The feeling of the smaller boy's shiny blonde locks tickling his chin caused his heart to jump and pound madly in his chest, and he could only hope that he didn't notice. ''Y-your not creepy at all.''

(So sick of retyping this over and over on my phone because the keyboard glitches out and I accidentally click a link and lose my progress! >.

"No need to be shy,Joshua." Said Romeo with a giggle,slowly drifting off to the sound of the other's heart beating like a drum. But before doing so,he spoke. "Hmm,Joshua?" He mumbled softly. "I think I love you.. Hold me.." He said,then falling asleep again quickly,leaving Joshua no choice but to stay there and sleep with him.

(aghhhh DX That stinks)

''I'm not shy I'm just... surprised.'' Joshua mumble. He had never been so close to a boy before, so this was strange for him, yet he had a temptation to pull the boy closer.

"I think I love you.. Hold me.."

Joshua responded in actions. He pulled Romeo against his chest with a sigh. The sound of his heart said it all, he loved the boy in front of him. Before long, Joshua had fallen into a slumber, comforted by the body heat of the other.

The next morning,The smell of delicious food in the house was enough to wake anyone up. Romeo was making a breakfast of bacon,eggs and pancakes with fresh maple syrup,and vanilla milkshakes. Setting the table,he went upstairs and awoke Joshua gently. "Come and wake up before your food is cold." He said with a smile,as they both went downstairs. Romeo sat at the table and began to eat slowly,sipping at his milkshake.

Joshua groaned slightly as he sat up, rubbing his tired, foggy eyes. ''What time is it?'' He grumbled, the smell of food waking him up the slightest. He got up out off bed and followed the smaller male down the stairs lazily. ''This smells so good~'' Josh's stomach grumbled as he sat down at the table, awing at the food. He placed the first piece of maple syrup dowsed piece of fluffy pancake into his mouth and moaned. ''Wowww~''

"It's 9,dear." He said,as he began to eat happily,sipping at his milkshake. "Made with love~" he chimed,as he continued to eat. Once finished,he waited for Joshua to finish and began washing the dishes. "Glad you liked it." He said with a smile as he hugged Joshua. "What would you like to do today? I have a day off,so I'm available." He asked,feeling full from his delicious breakfast.

Joshua finished the milkshake with a yawn, bringing his plates over to the sink. He felt his face turn red as Romeo's arms wrapped around him, but pretended to ignore it. Josh still wasn't sure about his own sexuality yet, and Romeo wrapping his arms around him didn't help. He liked it of course, but wouldn't admit it until he was sure he had feelings for men. ''I suppose we could go to the movies again... But I need to speak with you about something?''