💜 Secret Affection 💜 (Jester x 0rochi)

JesterOfTheCrown

Romeo giggled and smiled,stretching. "Not too bad,eh?" He then sat in the couch with Joshua,blushing slightly. "So,have you planned on a game yet?" He asked curiously. "I saw some pretty cute games when I was cleaning around! Animal Crossing sounds really cute." He said with a brighter smile than before.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• JesterOfTheCrown

Joshua grinned, ''Thanks man.'' He gave Romeo a nod of approval, feeling rather proud of the way his living room now looked.

"I saw some pretty cute games when I was cleaning around! Animal Crossing sounds really cute."

Josh laughed. ''I was thinking something like, Call of Duty or Gears of War... Super Smash bros is kinda cute I guess? You can be like, Pikachu and stuff.'' The ravenette walked over to his xBox, tapping the power button. ''If you want, you can look through my other games?''

"Ahh yeah,I'm not a person who likes very violent games.. I've already had enough violence in my life,ahah.." He laughed nervously,as he went to go find a video game. "I guess I'll just play the one I had before. Do you mind if I use your.. 3DS?" he asked,remembering from commercials he had watched on television.

''Ah... S-sorry.'' Joshua suddenly felt bad for asking. He didn't like hearing that. Josh began to search through his games for 'Animal Crossing'. ''Oh yeah, go ahead.'' He gave Romeo a thumbs up before putting Animal Crossing in the game tray. He grabbed two controllers and hopped back over the the couch, tossing one into the smaller male's lap. ''If you are ready to play, press the green-middle button on the controller to connect it.''

Romeo nodded and pressed the controller. "Thank you!" He said with a smile,as they began to play together. Romeo squeaked at the graphics. "Ahh,it's so cute!" he giggled. "I-I'm sorry,I can be really childish.." He said,blushing and idling nervously again.

After playing video games with Joshua for a while,he then got up and stretched. "Sorry Joshua,but it's getting dark and my kitty is probably worried about me!" He smiled. "Maybe I could give you my number,then?" He asked.

Each and every time Romeo giggled at the cute little characters on the screen, Joshua could feel his face heat up and his stomach flutter. By now, it was a little obvious that he was developing a crush on the little blonde. Josh wanted Rome to stay... he liked these odd feelings he got around him, but for some reason he was trying to hide it?

When Romeo had gotten up to leave, Joshua stood in front of him. He wanted to keep this boy here for as long as he could. ''Uh, but you haven't had dinner yet! Can I make you dinner?'' Josh's face was flustered, and he stuttered slightly as he spoke.

Romeo blushed and smiled. "Ahh,sure! Just let me feed my cat first,okay? I'm just down the block!" He said as he left the house to bring his groceries to his home. Once everything was straightened away,he kissed Luna goodbye and headed back to the house. "So,what're we having for dinner?" He asked as he entered the house again and closed the door,smiling nervously.

''Oh, okay...''

Waiting felt like forever for Joshua. He wanted to see Romeo, but felt like a total creep for constantly thinking about him. His cute giggles, his gorgeous blue eyes... ''Does this mean I'm gay? It's not like I have really shown any interest in other girls before.'' He let himself fall onto the couch, groaning. ''I probably only like him 'cause he acts kinda girly, I'll get over it.'' But, when Romeo came back, he felt his heart lurch in his chest.

"So,what're we having for dinner?"

''I guess I'll just order a pizza, since i have no food supplies...'' He pulled his cell out of his pocket, about to call the pizza place. ''What do you like on your pizza?''

"Oo,pizza is my favorite!" He said with a bright smile. "Doesn't matter to me,I usually like just meat and cheese." He replied. "Should I pay?" He asked curiously,as he sat down next to Joshua. "Sorry about taking so long, Luna is a clingy cat." He said,giggling as he usually did,but tried to be quiet as Joshua called the pizza place,petting Shady happily and giving her kisses.

''Don't worry, it's on me.'' Joshua gave Romeo a wink, before he heard a man on the other line answer his call. ''Yes, I would like a medium pizza with pepperoni and green olives please. My address is 397 Adamsgrove drive. I'll pay in cash, thank you.'' He leaned back and smiled as he watched the boy beside him kiss and pet his old, yet loving cat. He pat her head gently with a chuckle. ''She's pretty, eh? No matter how old she gets, her fur is always so smooth.''

"She's beautiful." Said Romeo with a smile,scratching behind her ears lovingly,hearing her purr and squealing quietly. "So cute.." Soon,when the pizza arrived,Rome got some plates ready and got some pizza,giving Koshua his plate. Sitting next to him,Rome began to eat happily. "Thank you so much!" He said gratefully,enjoying his pizza until the last bite. He didn't want to seem piggish,so he waited a while before getting another slice.

"So cute.."

At this, Joshua blushed. He was going to tell him 'so was he'. but he stopped himself. There was a chance Romeo would reject him, and he didn't have the guts for that. ''Eat as much as you'd like.'' He moaned at the taste of the pizza. He had been very hungry, but the only way to complete such a manly meal was to throw in some beers. ''Hey, do you drink? I've got some stella's in the fridge.'' He hopped up off of the couch and into the kitchen, taking out the ten pack in his refrigerator.

"Uhmm,no thank you." He smiled politely. "I'm a weak drinker, beer's too strong for me. The closest I get is sparkling juice." He giggled,eating another slice of pizza slowly and politely. "I can just have some milk or something,please." He said. Once they had finished eating, Rome sighed happily. "Whew! I'm full. Thank you,Joshua." He said,still sitting on the couch. "So,uhmm.. I guess I should leave.. I wouldn't want to bother you." He said quietly,as he got up and was walking towards the door.

''That's okay, I can pour you a glass of milk.'' Watching him drink down the glass of milk made his stomach flutter once again. It was almost hard for him to look at Romeo with a happy, nervous smile pulling at the corners of his lips. This boy defininetly had a strange affect on him.

"So,uhmm.. I guess I should leave.. I wouldn't want to bother you."

At this, Joshua shot up from his seat. ''Ah, your not bothering me! We haven't uh.. uhm...'' Joshua needed to think fast, he wanted Rome to stay for at least a little bit longer, but how? He couldn't just tell him that. ''W-we could go for a walk?''

"Oh,sure!" He said,blushing and smiling. He was starting to realize that Joahua really liked him. He then put on his coat and got Joshua a coat. "It's a bit chilly outside. Maybe we could walk to my place! I could bake you some pie,or something. I have my groceries,so I'm stocked up on ingredients." He said,as he opened the door after putting on his shoes.

Joshua took his coat out of Romeo's hands with a 'thank-you'. ''I'd enjoy that.'' Josh said as he slipped on his Nike's and walked out the door with Romeo, locking it behind him. ''You were right... It's chilly out here.'' He shivered and tucked his hands in his pockets, hopping off the steps that led to his doorway.

Romeo nodded, Smiling and giggling. "Come in." He said,as they walked down a few blocks down the road,opening the doe to be greeted by a mewling black cat with a yellow-white stripe on her stomach to the tip of her tail,and a spot that looked like a crescent moon on her head. "Luna! How's my girl?" He smiled as the cat purred and mewls for attention,rolling around on the floor as they closed the door.

''She has an interesting shape on her head.. I can understand why her name is Luna.'' With a smile, he crouched down to the cat, letting her sniff his hand before petting her head sweetly. ''Aw...'' He chuckled softly and moved his hand down to tickle the cats stomach. ''I wish Shady was young again... She isn't very playful anymore.''

"Yes,but Shady is just as nice of a cat as Luna is." He said,going to go get some ingredients For some sweets that he was going to make. He began mixing things up and then put it into the oven. "So,what would you like to do while we wait?" He asked,smiling and stretching. His house was quite small,but had an upstairs.

"So,what would you like to do while we wait?"

Joshua pursed his lips and rolled back and forth on the balls of his feet, his eyes wondering around the room. ''Uh... Do you have any cards? I am the master at crazy 8's.'' He gave Romeo a wink, ''you up for the challenge?''

(wow short ;-; )

"Heh,sure. I think I have a deck in the cabinet by the T.V." he said, as he went to go look and soon pulled out the deck of cards. They sat at the table and Rome passed out the cards,smiling as they began the game of cards,playing until the food was ready. Laying it on the table after letting it cool in the fridge for a while, he ate one happily. "Oh,these are so good! They're called 'Oreo Cheesecake Bites' ! Go ahead and try one,Joshua."

When Romeo brought the treats to the table, Joshua began to put the cards away, the amazing smell of the 'Oreo Cheescake Bites' making his mouth water. They were so tempting~

He moaned as the delicious taste hit his tongue. Josh was really big on sweets. ''These are goooood... Can I have another one?'' He looked at plate with a smirk, then at the blonde beside him. ''Please?''

"Sure,go ahead! I made them for us. Take some home,too!" Rome said kindly,smiling as he also took another one. "I'm really glad with how these turned out!" He said as he went to go pour up a glass of milk for himself. "Would you like some milk to wash it down,too,Joshua?" He asked,pouring up his glass.

Joshua was grinning like a child on a holiday. ''They're sooo good~ My mom used to make me and my dad stuff like this all the time. She stopped after I kind of got into my teenage years, though. My favorite was always lemon squares.'' He hummed and closed his eyes as he plopped another one of the bites into his mouth. ''I'd love a glass of milk! Thanks.'' It had been a while since Joshua hung out with a friend like this. He was happy he had met Romeo today.

Romeo nodded and smiled. "I can make you some when I pick up some lemons. I forgot." He said,smiling and pouring up another glass of milk,and giving it to Joshua,grabbing small container and putting in 5 Oreo Cheesecake Bites,laying it in the fridge. "I'll give that to you when you leave." He said,as he sat down again,sipping at his milk.