~ Blood Lust ~ (JesterOfTheCrownxSai-MiyoshixJo_suzakuxSosuke0549)

JesterOfTheCrown

rXLylQE.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(in order)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo4cBc1XVdNoJ_-5PuehqLrZnGzc4SB_qUdVRXojdVt7paXWuq

Name: Ansel

Species: Vampire

Clan Master

Personality: Ansel is a very bipolar man, which is why his clan acts rather nervous around him. But besides his disorder, he is quite the romantic. He lusts for pleasure as he does blood. Ansel can get greedy and fussy when he is hungry, almost like a child.

Likes: The thick taste of living blood, Elegant/Silky clothing, formality, rings/accessories.

Dislikes: Short hair, women, dead/cold blood, animal blood, obnoxious mortals.

Appearance: Long shoulder length blonde wavy-ish hair, light blue eyes, pale/soft skin

Extras: Emerald rings across his three right fingers, french accent.

Past: Ansel was turned at the age of 22 by his eldest sister Manroe in Paris France, 1721. After he was reborn into immortality, his sister suddenly disappeared, and Ansel still does not know her current location.

It was unfortunate that his own insane lust for human blood brought him over the edge, causing him to feed off of his beloved Mother, Father, and his other two sisters Roxanne and Margret. Since this horrible incident, he has been roaming around Europe for other men like himself, creating a clan of his own, and saving people from their lives of despair with his piercing fangs.

''I. Am. Hungry!'' Ansel's booming voice bounced and echoed through-out the halls of the large mansion, causing the two two other men in the household to rush toward him. His heavy boot-covered feet kicked against the bottom of his gorgeous mahogany throne. A painful sort of thirst rushed through his vains. Ansel's desire for hot human blood against his sharp pale tongue drove him further, aroused him. ''Feed me!'' A low sort of growl erupted from the back of his throat, and he immediately smashed the crystal wine glass that elegantly once rested upon his slender fingers, on the ground.

He ran a hand through his silky blonde hair and shot up from his seat, beginning to pace back and forth. ''Bring me a human boy immediately.'' Ansel's now deep red eyes darted across the room, his chest heaving.

Ansel's aura seemed almost deadly, and the look in his eyes could make even a grown man cry. He had this odd, dark affect on people.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Sai-Miyoshi

• jo_suzaku

• JesterOfTheCrown

- Character Sheet -

Human Form

2m2umat.jpg

Vampire Form

2m76i4p.jpg

~~~~

Em threw the knife up in the air and caught it easily. He was bored. Sprawled across a huge king sized bed with beautiful wood carving on the head board, his eyes shone as bright as the blood red silk sheets he was lying on. He longed to go out hunting, but he was stuck in this ruddy mansion because he was too dangerous. The fact was, Em killed humans. Not out of necessity or to satisfy his thirst but just for the heck of it. He found it amusing to watch the helpless humans scream and writhe in pain as he sliced them to pieces.

''I. Am. Hungry!''

The minute he heard those words, he shot straight up, eyes shinning with excitement. This was it! He rushed out of his room, towards the source of those words. The Master was hungry. And that meant -

''Feed me!''

Em grinned. Freedom. Finally! He could go out and hunt. He licked the sharp blade of his knife and stared at the other man who had responded to the Master's call curiously. Pale and black-haired, one could easily mistake the two of them as brothers. Em smirked. Maybe they were brothers, in a manner of speaking. He eyed the Master, who was pacing up and down, warily.

''Bring me a human boy immediately.''

Em bowed low. He wasn't the most obedient and loyal vampire around. He usually didn't give a fuck about anyone or anything. But the Master was different. He had a strange respect for the blond-haired vampire. Even he couldn't explain why.

“As you wish, Master.”

Em straightened up and grinned wide. This was going to be fun.

2zqagr9_large.jpg

Name: Vladimir

Species: Vampire

Clan member: 4

Personality: Vladimir is dark and mysterious. He's rather quiet and keeps to himself but he's mostly rude to everyone other then His Master. He has excepted what he has become but would never turn another into a vampire for It is a cruel fate...

Dislikes: People disrespecting his master, Children, sunlight, love

Past: His past is unknown to everyone except his master who turned him into a vampire. His real name was Mark Shepherd, and He was living a peaceful life.. he was engaged to a girl that he loved with all his heart. Until the two of them were mugged in the streets of England. Well...just him.. Turns out his future wife only wanted him for his money and had hired thugs to attack and kill him... He hated her.. he was heart broken as she stood there with her cold eyes as pain was inflicted on his body...

Rain fell.. washing away blood and evidence. He was seconds from dying. A fractured lung...broken bones... gashs of all sizes. Until a vampire came to his rescue smelling his blood and the desire for revenge. That night The human Mark Shepherd died...and Vladimir the vampire was born.

Vladimir Sat by his bedroom window. Watching the clouds pass over the moon, listening to the sounds of grasshoppers singing, and watching the fire files awaken. The garden was quite beautiful..

''I. Am. Hungry!''[/Quote]

His master's voice echoed threw out the house. He made a soft sigh as he stood up and appeared in front of his master with lighting speed. His black hair hanging in his eyes, His hands in his pockets looking unamused .

His master was very unhappy and was now throwing one of his famous fits.

There goes the mahogany throne...

He thought, watching as the man broke a wine glass.

And the crystal wine glass..

''Feed me!'' [/Quote]

His master commanded in a low growl. He glanced at Em as he appears near him. He could sense how eager and happy He was to get out of the house. Em liked killing humans for the hell of it..

"What would you like Master.."

''Bring me a human boy immediately.''[/Quote]

His eyes glowing red. Vladimir bowed along with Em before standing.

"As you Wish Master. "

He turned and left the room, taking long strides. His hands still in his pockets, a expression of boredom on his face as he left the manner in.the cold dark night. He wouldn't fail his master.. not Master Ansel..

8e866a96cc1de29bf1fd9b607d3d293c1376895569_full.png

Name: Ángel

Species: Human

Personality: Ángel is polite and seems cute, yet cold to strangers. If someone managed to get close enough to him, that they see his real character, they would describe him as quite self loving, yet extremely caring and playful, although he can also have some moments where he wants to be in control.

Dislikes: Superficial people, rudeness, noise

Past: Ángel grew up in England, until his father died, and his mother took him back to spain, where her new husband adopted the, at that time 15 year old, boy. He had always lived in nobility, yet saw through the lies of other nobles, and decided he would do everything to not become that way, and thus befriended many people outside of his mansion.

"Master Ángel? How are your studies coming along?"

And unknown voice? Had his Stepfather hired a new butler?

"Fine, thank you. This document is indeed rather amusing, it states all refused offers people send to my father. Very educational indeed, although it pains me to see what people thought to be difficult marely 10 years ago. Do you read?", the young man answered politely, yet not looking up to see who he was talking to. Some of his servants stayed the same, some changed, he had no control over it. Sometimes one of his motheres or stepfathers guests took a liking to a member of his staff, and one only had to bidd more for their service for them to change master. That was as far as their loyalty went, and thus Àngel decided to not let any of them grow close to him.

"I do, although I never read financial studies", the servants answered in an unusually educated way.

"is that so? Well, they do take a strain on my concentration, so if you'd please bring me some cake, i'd like to take a brake...", the young lord requested, leaning back, sighing. Even though his fellow humans tended to be extremely interesting, the non existent depth of the requests in front of him pained Àngel more then he liked to admitt.

''You can walk faster than that Vladimir! I swear to God, I have to push you two to do everything around here. I am your creator, do as I sa--!'' Ansel was cut off by the sound of the mansion doors slamming to a close, which only caused his blood to boil further. He grit his cold hands into fists and tried to calm himself down, his heart bumping madly in his chest.

Ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump...

He brought his hands to his face and sighed. He couldn't stand the pain he was in. When he had his temper tantrums, he felt as if his whole body was in pain. His sweet red lips, his smooth pale chest... everything. But of course, most of these tantrums were caused by his hunger. You don't fxck with a hungry Ansel.

The vampire fell back into his throne, popping one of his slender legs over the other. ''Those fools best be getting me another glass of whine with my meal.''

The cool wind whipped Em's hair back as he sped further away from the closed up mansion. The smell of human blood controlled his feet, leading him closer to his prey. Strangely, his destination was not the town but a lonely place a little before the human-filled dwelling up ahead. He stopped a few paces away from the living being, staring at the sight in front of him. Pale, long-haired and with the brownest eyes he had ever seen, the man stared back at the vampire, fear creeping into his handsome features.

“Ah!”, he stumbled and fell backwards landing on the ground, eyes still locked on Em. The red-eyed man smirked and moved closer to the target, licking his knife slowly. Those brown eyes stared right back at him, watching his every move, terrified.

“Don't be afraid pretty. It won't hurt much.” He launched himself on the fallen man, and sliced open his arm, watching greedily as the blood oozed out. The human yelled, more out of fright than pain.

“Shh!”, Em said, putting a hand over the man's mouth. “You don't want to have an audience now, do you?” Smirking, he licked the blood off the knife and cut open the man's leg. He tried to struggle but it was in vain. Em was over powering and strong. He bent down and licked the blood flowing out of the man's leg. “Delicious”, he said, smacking his lips. “Pretty males always tasted so good.” Grinning, he held up the knife, ready to strike for the third time when he was distracted.

''You can walk faster than that Vladimir! I swear to God, I have to push you two to do everything around here. I am your creator, do as I sa--!'' [/Quote]

Ansel was cut off by the sound of the mansion doors slamming shut. Vladimir stopped in front of the mansion, glancing back at the doors, as if he was in a deep thought, but quickly disregarded it and left. It was rather cold tonight, but the moon was full and shinning ever so brightly. The night was made for vampires... the night existed for the solo perpous of feeding.

Vladimir quietly followed Em, his feet stepping and crushing dead leaf's, now that October arrived. Vladimir noticed that the other wasn't heading into town but toward a lonely place with humans dwelling. Away from town was a very wealthy looking mansion, and it seemed that a night working human servant for the wealthy family was now Em's prey.

Vladimir felt nothing for the young man...other then pitying him for being Em's dinner, for he was cruel to his meals and often made them suffer. Vladimir made no attempt to stop the other vampire, he only looked to watch when he smelled the young man's blood... it made Vladimir's throat burn...He was thirsty now too.

It was unfair for Em to toy with his food, knowing he was much stronger and faster then any human. Vladimir looked away, unable to watch the other lick at the humans blood, smacking his lips. Vladimir's eyes were now glowing red as he took steps towed the mansion. Deciding to leave the other behind while he ate.

Quit playing with your food. We have a job to do.

He said telepathically to Em, as he jumped up to the second story balcony, sensing humans inside, and made his way inside the home. He stopped when he saw a boy at his desk and human butler. The boy had blond hair and stunning green eyes, no doubt the head of the house. He was handsome... and clearly educated.

Vladimir gazed at him... what was going threw his mind right now? What sort of questions did he have? He stopped thinking when he heard the sound of a guns safely lock being removed. Vladimir turned looking at the butler who was ready to shoot him...the intruder.

There he was...wearing all black...with glowing red eyes and handsome features...and looking mysterious as ever...

Not understanding what was going on, Àngel just stood there, staring at the two men. Something was clearly wrong, and a lot different from the normal intruders, thief's or murderers who usually came for him.

"W-Who are you?!!", the young lord screamed, not directing the question to any of the two. Apart from the glowing red eyes of one of them, another abnormality was, that they did not seem to be very coordinated, in fact it even looked as if they were enemies. Just who was the bad guy?

Suddenly all kinds of stories started haunting the boy, stories of creatures which were left to ignore, in fear of them hearing their names. And yet everyone knew, everyone had heard of them, although nobody told anyone.

"A-Are you...are you vampires?"

Ansel was now sprawled across his thrown, groaning in boredom and hunger. ''They better not be feasting with out me... I am the master! I drink first!'' His voice echoed through the halls long halls of the old mansion. ''It's only been about 15 minutes and I am already starting to feel so lonely... I wonder where they are?'' He looked down red wine stained carpet, sulking. ''If I had more members in this clan, maybe cleaning up and hunting wouldn't be an issue?'' He thought for a moment, the last time he had a real, exciting hunt must have been at least 30 years ago. For him, hunting for humans had gotten old quickly. He enjoyed it in the beginning, but started to get bored of it in the end, which is why he began to get his clan to do it for him.

"Quit playing with your food. We have a job to do."

Em groaned as he realized with a sigh that Vladimir was right. He hated leaving his prey unfinished but the other man was right, their Master was waiting for them. Throwing the servant on the floor like he was nothing but a plaything, Em followed the black-haired man through the second floor balcony, his eyes lighting up as he took in the scene in front of him.

A frightened blond haired boy, his gun wielding butler and Vladimir, exuding an aura of mystery. Em licked the blood smears of his knife. The boy was perfect. Master would be very happy indeed.

"W-Who are you?!!"

Em smirked as the young lord screamed. But he would leave that brat for Vladimir to take off, if he wanted too. Turning menacingly towards the butler, he titled his head and smiled widely. Before he could say or do anything the boy spoke up.

"A-Are you...are you vampires?"

Em turned around to look at Vladimir. This was interesting. No one had ever questioned him and yet here stood the boy, asking two of the most dangerous vampires in town if they were vampires.

Em chuckled. He was starting to take a weird liking to the kid. Was he brave or just plain stupid? Em stared at the green-eyed boy wondering what he was thinking.

The butler took advantage of the knife licking man's momentary distraction and pulled the trigger.

Em's eyes widened slightly.

The master of the house stood, staring at him.

"W-Who are you?!!"[/Quote]

The young Lord screamed. The boy seemed to take in his appearance and a look a realization struck his handsome features.

"A-Are you...are you vampires?"[/Quote]

By now Em was with him, grinning like the idiotic fool he was, licking the blood smears off his knife. He could feel Em's eyes on him, no doubt that he wanted to see how'd he handle this. No one had ever questioned them and yet here stood the boy, asking two of the most dangerous vampires in town if they were vampires. Em began chuckling, staring at his master's future meal .

"Stay back my Lord!"

The butler shoved his lord behind him, in a effort to protect him, pointing his gun at the two of them, unsure who to shoot first, until he suddenly pulled the trigger, aiming for Em.

Vladimir stood in front of the butler, gripping his hand that held the weapon. The bullet had went into the ceiling, missing his comrade. Vladmir had moved quickly, and made it in time.

"That wasn't very nice,"

SNAP!

"AHHHHHHG!! AGGGHHHHHG!! MY HAND!!"

Vladimir broke the butlers wrist making him drop his gun, he quickly covered the screaming man's mouth and suddenly sunk his fangs into his neck, draining him quickly. No doubt terrifying the young Lord and maybe even...sicking him. When he was down with his meal he let the man's body fall to the floor , and with remarkable speed, he napped his neck reassuring that the butler (if he survived losing the large amount of blood and pain) wouldn't turn into a vampire. He had killed him.

Vladimir turned his attention on Angel now. His eyes were glowing a bright red, blood stained his lips and piercing fangs that slid back into his gums, he whipped his mouth with his sleeve, no doubt he looked terrifying.

"Indeed...we are."

He appeared in front the man, grabbing his wrist

"The world has delt you a cruel fate... sleep..."

He whispered, touching the boys forehead and forcing him into a deep slumber. He caught the males body, lifting him up in his arms bridal style, being gentle with him. He'd carry him back to his master's mansion.

Vladimir's eyes fell onto Em, his gaze cold.

"Be more Alert, We may be immortal but we can die you idiot, next time I won't save you...Remember this Em...I'm not your caretaker."

He turned and jumped out the window, landing on the ground safely.

Let's return.

He muttered telepathically to the other, and hurried back to his hungry creator.

----------------------------------------------

"As you wished..."

Vladimir said as he gently laid the unconscious boy in front of Ansel's throne. Vladimir took a step back, shoving his hands in his pockets as he looked away.

"He should be waking up...any moment now.."

Àngels head hurt, and fear was paralizing him...or did the vampires who killed a man right in front of him do something else then make him sleep? Unwilling to open his eyes, the boy tried to even his ragin breath, trying not to get found out. Unfortunatly in vain.

He should be waking up....any moment now.

Too late. Unable to hope, the young Lord gave up? He woudl accept his end, but make an impression at the very least.

"Mh... ... ... so, are you going to fry me, or simply drink my blood raw?", he asked, smiling politely, not even bothering to open his eyes, although that was not because of fear, but more because he did not judge the man who was going to eat him worth the effort of looking at.

"Oh, but please dont expect me to care anyway, its you dinner gentlemen...."

Ansel approached the boy with a blood thirsty grin, the kind of creepy grin that'd cause a grown man to weaken in the knees. His pale, slender hand grasped around the smaller male's chin. ''You do look rather delicious, though, I fancy your attitude.'' Ansel pulled the boy onto his knees before leaning down to lick his neck. ''Mmm... The very thought of your sweet blood running down my throat arouses me.'' With that, Ansel stood back up again, his now glowing red eyes staring into Àngel's own. ''Tell me, boy, would you like to be a vampire? Then again, you don't exactly have a choice... I am just curious.''

• 3 weeks later...

Em froze as he watched the scene unfold before him. He grudgingly had to admit, Vladimir had style.

"Be more Alert, We may be immortal but we can die you idiot, next time I won't save you...Remember this Em...I'm not your caretaker."

Em grinned at the slight anger he heard in Vladimir's voice. He bowed his head slightly, in thanks.

Let's return.

Em nodded and followed the other vampire as he hurried back to the Master.

~~~~

Em stood back as Vladimir placed the boy in front of Master Ansel and watched silently as the other joined him. Em looked on as the Master approached the lad and a smile tugged at the corner of his lips as he heard the boy trying to act brave.

''Tell me, boy, would you like to be a vampire? Then again, you don't exactly have a choice... I am just curious.''

Em blinked. The boy? A vampire? Did he hear right? He glanced at Vladimir, wondering if the other had a clue as to what was going on. Em thought the Master wanted a meal. Not another vampire. Then again, it was really hard to tell what Master Ansel was thinking. He was really unpredictable. Em stared at the lad in front of him. A new vampire eh? He frowned slightly, not liking the idea at all.

The boy with blond hair and green eyes woke up, Vladimir's eyes fell on his features. He was so young...

"Mh... ... ... so, are you going to fry me, or simply drink my blood raw?"[/Quote]

He asked... and to his surprise...the human had a smile on his face. Not even bothering to look at them...

"Oh, but please dont expect me to care anyway, its you dinner gentlemen...."[/Quote]

Vladimir gazed at the boy... how easy he expected his fate... What was wrong with him? Did his life mean nothing to him? Or was He so brave that he was stupid?

Ansel approached the boy with a blood thirsty grin. His pale, slender hand grasped around the smaller male's chin. He knew that look...all too well...

lust....hunger...desire.

''You do look rather delicious, though, I fancy your attitude.''[/Quote]

His attitude was... different. Ansel pulled the boy onto his knees before leaning down to lick his neck. Teasing his prey.

''Mmm... The very thought of your sweet blood running down my throat arouses me. Tell me, boy, would you like to be a vampire? Then again, you don't exactly have a choice... I am just curious.''[/Quote]

A vampire....so there master took a fancy to the human and wanted to turn him...Vladimir made no comment. It was there master's decision...And he was free to do as he wished.

Vladimir took a seat on the couch. Not looking at the human, his master, or Em. He did what was asked and now...He had the right to relax.

'Tell me, boy, would you like to be a vampire? Then again, you don't exactly have a choice... I am just curious.''

Ah vampire? Why would this man, who Ángel had thought would eat him anyway, suddenly ask him if he wanted to become one of their kind?

"My apologies sir, but I do not have any interest in killing other people, thank you...", the boy calmly replied, ignoring the clearly meant to be scary stare the vampire was giving him.

Why would he be scared anyway? Humans had an outstanding ability for adjusting, so the young Lord was certain that nobody would miss him. Of course I loved life. Independent of any hardships he might go through, learning was a passion he felt sorry for giving up. But death was not the end, it could not be the end. So there was no need.....

"My apologies sir, but I do not have any interest in killing other people, thank you..."

Ansel grit his teeth in anger, ''Sir? You call me master, mortal!'' His thumb nail dug into Ángel's cheek bone, drawing blood. It began running down his face and Ansel's own hand. He brought his hand to his face and outstretched his tongue, taking a long lick. The very taste made him moan, his eyes turning a shade of light red.

''You see,'' Ansel began, ''the process of turning a man or woman into a vampire is rather simple, all you must do is drink another vampires blood. After I drink from your wrist, I will get you to drink from my own.'' He raised Ángel's wrist to his mouth before sinking his sharp teeth into the tender flesh. Ansel placed his own hand over the young lords mouth to stop him from screaming. It was possible for outsider to hear, yet the chance was low someone actually would.

When he had drank to his content, he used his tooth to make a small cut in his own wrist. ''Drink up.'' He whispered.

Em stared blankly at the scene before him. He did not want a new “brother”. But he had no say in the matter. After all the Master's wishes were to be respected and anything that Em said or did would not change his wishes. At times, the head of the house acted like a stubborn child. But Em had no right to think ill of his Master. Sighing softly, he made his way towards the couch. Vladimir had already taken a seat and made himself comfortable. Em perched up on the arm of the couch, crossing his legs and tossing a knife up and down. His ears were still tuned to the conversation between the boy and his Master as he did not want to miss anything that was said.

"My apologies sir, but I do not have any interest in killing other people, thank you..."

Damn, the boy was cheeky. Em suddenly let out a faint chuckle. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad having that kid around. He was sure that Ansel would have a problem being called 'sir' and right enough the Master was furious. The knife-throwing vampire broke out into a smile. This was going to be entertaining. As the boy began to bleed though, Em stiffened. He was still not fed fully and the smell of blood was too overpowering. Ho hopped off the couch and backed away from the boy, only stopping when there was a considerable distance between the two of them. He had very sharp ears though and still picked up the Master's whispered words to the kid.

“Drink up.”

Vladimir listened but made no comment. So the boy didn't want to kill people...it was understandable..

Vladimir felt his body tense when He smelt the boys blood. How cruel... there master teasing and flaunting his dinner in front of them, but unlike Em... Vladimir could control himself. He didn't watch the scene going on in front of him. But he could feel his nostrils and throat burn. But the human had no intention of turning into a vampire, he was being persistent.

Vladimir glanced at Em as the smell of blood got to him...but he stayed put hoping there master would just get it over with, He wasn't looking forward to the boy screaming.

Pain shot from his neck through his whole body. It felt like a million needles had just pierce through him, and his veins where at the merge of exploding. Àngel's scream was muffles by the strong hand in front of him.

Drink up

No. No, I don't want to!! Everything in the boy screamed for help, he didn't want to become a vampire, he didn't want to kill other people. Wasn't there another way, wasn't there some kind of trick?! Why did nobody write about this?!! because they are all dead or vampires, the voice in his head told him.

"I m-must refuse M-Master", the young lord sobbed, trying his best to keep his posture. How pitiful. A death like this was not what Àngel had hoped for. He had not accomplished anything. But then again, maybe he would not be dead....in a way....