-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

Kuroyuki felt his waist being crushed by his brothers arm but he didnt care at all he couldnt feel pain from it at all then felt his brothers lips touch his own, he felt like this wasnt real at all. Kuroyuki chuckled when his brother said he wasnt a sound maker and shouldnt be underestimated, before he could speak his brother crashed his lips into his own again Yuki smirked in the kiss before he starts to kiss his brother deeply while his hand pulls his brothers pants off just far enof to have free play.

The younger male teased his brothers tip a bit rough before he would stroke it whit a good tight grip as he strokes his brothers cock building up speed till he couldnt go faster in his current position he was in, he breaks the kiss for air and to be able to look at his brothers face he wanted to see Lin his face while he was being pleasured by his yournger brothers hand.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Lin startled right after his stepbrother deepen the kiss, felt him smirked beneath the kiss. He smirked as well, tilt his head and make the room for him so he could deepen the kiss and tried to slide his tongue inside Yuki's mouth. Second later the red head groaned on the younger male's mouth, felt his hand pulled his pants and showing his semi-hard member. He want to stop the other but the pleasure was too much for him and he just let his brother do the job, felt his hand stroke and jerk his cock fast.

The neko's male buried his nails deep inside his brother's back as the demon teased his tip and now his moan start to escape from his mouth followed by his back arched perfectly. "Yu-yuki, I never know you had a great skill on hands job..." he said breathy after the black-haired break the kiss. "now this is my turn, little brother~" he pulled the demon right to his bed and throw him to there. With his neko's speed, he already on top of Yuki's body and jerk his pants off then bring the other's cock on his hands, stroke it as fast as he could.

Kuroyuki looked pleased when he heard the moan escaping Lin his lips, the younger brother blushed slightly when his older brother gave him a slight compliment about the hand job he was giving he wanted to say something but before he could he was thrown onto his brothers bed and his yukata was being moved out of the way and the under wear pulled off, Yuki puffed his cheek "hey, you moaned and i wasnt done yet!" he said disappointed he didnt have the chance to make his brother come and watch his face being in full pleasure.

Kuroyuki groaned slightly as his brother started to stroke him fast it was a bit rough which made him have to get used to, Yuki peered at his brothers face as he started to enjoy the hand job his brother was giving him, he blushed slightly as he thought back on the compliment that was given to him a little bit before this. The younger demon pulled his older demon brother in closer by his shirt so his hand could continue stroking his brother while his own breath started to get a bit heavy while he kept his poker face on.

Lin couldn't help but let out a low chuckled when found his stepbrother's cheek was being puffed out, make the younger male somehow cute on the older male's eyes.

"hey, you moaned and i wasnt done yet!"

"hmm, I didn't felt I let out any moans from my mouth, maybe that just your imagination my little brother~" he smirked and go back at his job before. Yuki's groan like a melody for the neko, he like that sounds and make his own cock stand against his stomach. The red head was lost in his lust but notice a faint blush on the blood demon's face that make him wonder why the younger male could blushed like that. He gasps softly while Yuki pulled his shirt then his chest pressed against his brother's body. A second later he groaned loudly as felt the black-haired male's hands on his hard cock again, his grip on the other cock apart but then he jerk off his brother cock again and moved more faster than before.

Kuroyuki heard Lin groan the moment his hand got a grip on his brother his cock but it only resulted in his brother moving his hand faster making the younger male arch his back slightly "i wont imagine things like that Nii-san" he commented after his brother denied having moaned, the younger male started to match his older brothers speed whit his hand, feeling a bit embarrassed when his brother looked at him while his eyes where filled whit lust.

"Nii-san" he said softly as he tried not to moan then he smirked and lets go of his older brothers cock then pushed him off crawling on top again "my turn again" before the red headed male could do something the black haired male licked the tip of the red head's cock while he gives his own cock some rest, he roughly bites the tip but not hard enof to hurt then swallows it whole swirling his tongue over his brothers cock as he sucks on it.

The neko male bit his lips hard and tried to muffle his moans, he still didn't want to lose from his stepbrother. He somehow felt happy when he saw the other's eyes that filled with lust, because his eyes was glinted in lust as well. He just smirked as his brother still stubborn with his words before. Well indeed the older male had moaned once and that because he let out his guard off. Then because the older male's ego was too high, he never want to admit that.

Lin blinked his eyes in confusion after heard his younger brother talked when they busy too pleasured each other moreover the black-haired male let go of his cock suddenly. He caught a slight smirk on Yuki face and already know what will happen next but because his mind still clouded by the previous pleasure, he late to moved and being pushed again by his brother. The red head yelp as felt his tip being teased by the blood demon's tongue, it's tickled but make his mind clouded again. He arched his back while the demon start suck on his hard cock. "Kuroyuki! you were too rough!" he protested but groaned because the pleasure was too much for him.

Kuroyuki heard his brother protest telling his younger brother he was to rough but Yuki just didnt care to much since Lin was clearly enjoy it, he sucked harder on his brothers cock while he bobs his head before deep throats his brother making some slight choking sounds, it was a first time for the younger brother doing something close to this whit a guy especially. The black haired male pulled back up slightly again then used his hand to slide over the shaft whit his sucking movements.

The younger male lets his free hand play whit the older males balls as he lets the cock go out of his mouth so he could breath and glance at the red headed male hoping he was enjoying it en of to make him admit he was enjoying it and the younger male was good at least good en of to make him cum but the black haired male knew that might take a while before his brother would cum.

The red head indeed felt much pleasure when his brother sucked hard on his cock though he felt that his length hurt a bit by the hard action. He bring his hands to the top of Yuki's head and grasp the black hair so hard with arching back. Though he did had much pleasure he still avoid to let out his sounds because he will ashamed himself in front of his brother and lose from his own game. He smirked as listen to the younger male's choked sounds, he really amused by that action and never know that this was the blood demon first time sucking on someone cock.

At least Lin let out a soft whine while Yuki sucked and stroke his cock at the same time. The neko's breath a bit calm when the other pulled back from the suck but then groan in a bliss pleasure as his stepbrother start to play with his ball, make his pre-cum start to leaked from the slit of his cock. "you know I hate to give you compliment but I like your suck and hand job, Y-Yuki.." he said within his breath.

Kuroyuki noticed the pre-cum on his brothers cock and played whit it he was curious to how it would taste, he had never tasted it before but before he moved to lick it up his brother spoke to him making him blush and almost frozen in place for a few seconds not believing his own ears to sure he heard it right "eh" was all he could let out in his disbelieve his brother had praised him just whit those words he could feel his own cock get fully up making him blush harder that he was this affected by just some words.

The black haired male hid his face behind his hair and leaned down to lick the pre-cum and gently started to suck on the tip swirling his tongue over the tip he liked the taste his brother had, he tried not to stroke his own cock which was in need of attention feeling like it was throbbing already and claiming his attention forgetting he was still fighting for dominance there.

The neko looked at his stepbrother with smirked on his lips. Well this is the first time Lin saw Yuki that always give him poker face look now give another new expression that really amused him. 'hee~ he blushed after I gave him a bit praised.. Interesting..' the half demon though for a while a moment but surprised as felt the blood demon's cock nudge his leg. That made the red head's cock reacted and got bigger just being poked by his brother's cock that surprisingly hard because his praised before.

"hey, you know.. Nggh.." he groaned between his breath and continue because the black-haired male started lick his pre-cum, "your cock poked my leg.." he tried to chuckle but choked as the other tongue twirling around his cock. The moment Lin looked at Yuki's golden eyes, he know that the younger male pleaded him to give some pleasure to his throbbing cock. "don't look at me with that cry baby look, Kuroyuki.. Here let me give you some pleasure my little brother~" he rolled over and on top of the black head then bring his hands to the throbbing cock, give it some stroke before start to suck the tip of it with almost rough speed.

Kuroyuki was still not paying much attention to his surroundings while he sucked on Lin his cock still, but when his brother called his name he looks back up only to be rolled over as he lets out a yelp in surprise almost kicking himself for getting distracted by stupid things. Yuki wanted to protest but his brother already took a hold of his cock making him groan slightly "Nii-san" he said before he covered his face while mumbled "baka, baka" he mumbled to himself knowing he was getting close to have made his brother give up from pleasure.

Yuki almost let out a squeak in surprise his brother started to suck on the tip, the younger male still kept his wide sleeves over his mouth but moved his head so he could see the red head suck on him which was extremely erotic to the black haired male who quickly looked away trying to think of other things as eh didnt want to lose not the first round anyway.

Lin peeked up from his bangs that cover his eyes and smirked beneath his rough suck then give his stepbrother a small rest then chuckled when he heard the other cursed. "hmm, you're indeed baka, my little brother~ you must be aware of your around or you will lose.." he chuckled again and bring his mouth again on the hard cock that he leave before. He could feel the black-haired male's stare on him well he know that he acted too much because he bobbed his head up and down with erotic way. The squeaked sound that let out from Yuki's mouth make the red head more and more excited even his cock start to stand and slapped his stomach.

The neko was narrowing his eyes in annoyed way at the black-haired male's yukata. It really make him trouble to get easy access to the other cock. Pulled back a little, he start to ripped Yuki's yukata make him completely naked then smirked at him. "sorry my little brother, you yukata annoyed me so I rip it to make my move easy~" he chuckled and sucking his brother cock again, this tie his hands wandering around the younger male's body.

Kuroyuki was hiding his face behind the sleeve when he heard Lin his taunting words, be fore he knew it he heard his yukata being torn and looked at it then glared at his brother being pissed "then you should have let me take it off damn it" he growled grabbing his brothers hair and pulled on it to make his brother let go "now im no longer in the mood to play nice" he growled at the red haired male and forced him face down after crawling behind him.

Kuroyuki couldnt help but be rough and force his way now that he was so angry, he kept his brothers face down and started to let his fingers caress his bothers entrance then lubed it before sliding them in not caring what his brother wanted anymore, his golden eyes glowed showing how pissed off he was.

The neko was busy bobbed his head when he heard a loud groan from his brother, make he look up and saw that golden eyes glinted in furious way. It makes a couple shivers sent down to his slim spine. Before he could react, his hair already being pulled and he widen his eyes as the power of his stepbrother that somehow really strong, he even couldn't against it and he froze for a moment when the other told no more play nice. With a loud thud, Lin landed on the bed and bent on it with Yuki on the back of him. 'shit! My guard off!' he cursed in his head. He tried to break free but his strenght not enough to do that. "hey! What the hell with this power, huh! Let me go!" he hissed like a cat now.

The older brother keep tried to make his body free from his younger brother then his body tensed up when felt something on his entrance. "Yuki! What the hell are you up to with my ass!" he yelled out loud and wiggle his hips side to side. "Nyaa!" his neko's sound yelped and filling his room as Yuki's finger slide inside his virgin hole. Even his cat ears and his tail appeared because of that, actually his neko's part of body never come out except his body being in dangerous like this situation.

Kuroyuki didnt care to answer his brother his questions and planned to just rape his brother but when the tail and ears appeared which he rarely ever saw made him give up. Yuki pulled his fingers out of Lin and got up and redressed himself for the best he could whit his favorite yukata ripped, he was still really pissed of but knew this wasnt a good way to vent his anger then grabbed the books he had dropped on the floor.

Once he had the books he grabbed the door knob then looked over to his brother he wanted to say something but just signed and opened the door to walk out whit the come near me and ill kill you aura he never really showed.

The sting pain was all the neko male felt though Yuki's finger just entered him and froze inside there. He himself was confused because his stepbrother stopped and whimper when the other finger being pulled out from his ass. Lin collapse on the bed with gasping breath, his tail wrapped around his body look like want to protect it. He watched the other dressed up and gathered the book, seems ready to leave his room soon. Though he's really mad that time, he was kinda confused and curious while his younger brother stopped right after his neko's part of body appeared.

The red head pulled the blanket that near him and shivered a little when the other open his door room. He glared at Yuki even though the black-haired male already glared at him with scary look. He just hissed like a cat and saw his door slammed close. 'I'll give you some lesson next time, Yuki!' he though with fist clenched.

Kuroyuki walked to his room and locked it he dropped the book on his desk and took the yukata off seeing he was still hard and needed release but he didnt feel like taking a servant into his room he would end up killing them he went to the bathroom and started up a shower, when the hot water touched his cold skin he started to relax a bit then remembered the sounds his brother muffled from his touched, the way his brother called out his name whit a sexy voice as he jerks himself off he lets out his moans knowing they would be muffled by the pouring water.

Yuki had his eyes still closed and remembered all the faces he had seen and the way his brother touched him making him cum after a while shooting his load on the wall, he breathed heavily and opened his eyes looking at what he shot on the wall before rinsing it off feeling better now at least a bit. The black haired male finished his shower then walked out not really caring to dry himself off before walking back into his room noticing his lock was being unlocked and someone was in his room.

Lin sighed deeply and glance at his semi-hard cock that really bothered him. "ugh! you leave me with this problem!" he groaned loudly and couldn't help but help himself. His hand start to stroke on his cock with fast speed, really want to let his load out or his cock would throbbing. The neko male's breath started to hitch up when felt his movement even his tail stroked his cock as well. Somehow his mind full of Yuki's sight, when remembering how his stepbrother groaned by his touch bring him to his climax with scream out his younger brother's name. He cummed on his hands with curled toes on the bed but hissed by his weird act. "why am I scream out his name!" he grunted and decided to take a fast shower to clear his mind.

The red head already finish his shower and already dress up but he frowned when he look up at the mirror. His neko's part still on it place, he though that his ear and tail will disappear when he release his seed but not. Rubbed the bridge of his nose, he glance at his door room and start to walk out, maybe a fresh air could calm him a bit and his neko's part will disappear. He walked without direction, just walk by his own instinct and ended up reach his stepbrother's room. But he frowned because he found the door opened because his brother never let his door opened like that. He approach the black-haired male's room slowly.

Shin felt movement behind him and knew he was going to be attacked again which happened a lot his eyes glowed feeling pissed again, he didnt move and waited for the attacker to make his move but before the attacker could touch him he fell to the ground letting out cries of pain which only make Yuki choke his head to the side and glance at his attacker knowing he was hired by his mothers side of the family just as Yuki grabbed the special knife from the attacker his hands and cuts the head off he smells his brother at his room and clicked his tongue.

The black haired male his naked body was still dripping wet and now covered in blood as well, whit the knife in one hand and the head in the other he licked his lips and walked to the door his eyes still glowing his nails had grown long and had sharp points his skin looked grayish now to, he stepped to the opening to see Lin standing there indeed, his licked his pale lips while slowly red markings started to show over his body "Nii-san" she said whit a dangerous smirk and a extremely low voice.

When the older male's step was just a couple, he heard a loud scream out that wasn't his stepbrother voice. He froze for a moment and the next thing that he heard was a small crack of bone, that make his body tensed and didn't continue his step. But because the curious was eat his mind, he make another step and found a surprising sight. Yuki, his brother was just killed one person that now had lost his head. The neko male stared at the demon that covered with blood but without fabric on his body. He tried to calm his mind and gazed at the younger male. "so, now you like to kill people, huh?" he smirked and glance to the corpse that were lying helpless on the floor.

"Nii-san"

When Yuki's husky voice reach Lin's ear his neko part of body appeared again though just now it already disappear. He glance at his brother which already turn out to be demon's look completely and bring his hands to his waist. "what's wrong my little brother?" he asked playfully though he know this time not the playing time again, the black-haired male seems different than before.

The black haired male tilted his head amused while his hair grew longer and his skin slowly turned more grey "how can i not like to kill people who are after my life" he paused and stepped closer dropping the head he was holding in one hand by its hair his blood stained hand and sharp nails reached out and carefully caressed the red head his face "are you after my life to Nii-san did you come here to kill me to"

Slowly and almost unnoticeable his other hand whit the knife was being brought up to his face, just as he was about to lick the knife he heard his name being called by a voice only he always seemed to hear making him drop the knife and grab for his head as he lets out a groan, his eyes closed then opened showing his normal eyes he saw the blood in front of his eyes on his hands and some blood on his nii-sans face, his eyes started to show fear before they turned back to the cold glowing eyes filled whit kill intent "woops sorry about that Nii-san" he said whit an evil voice.

Lin stared at the blood demon who was tilted his head like there's nothing happen at all. 'what the hell with his hair...I never saw this before..' the older male though on his head then glance in disbelief way. "you? almost being killed by that..umm, whatever I didn't know him.." he replied with unsure tone. The red head step back when the other come closer, watched the head on Yuki's hands being dropped then back to the-now-gray-haired male. Lin's neko ear perk up as Yuki caressed his face with his bloody hand. "what?! I just walked out for some fresh air and ended up in front of your room..." he said honestly.

The neko gazed his stepbrother with horror look now, this is not his stepbrother. he look like being controlled by another strange power. Just when the older male want to say something, his brother dropped his knife suddenly and grip his head and looked really hurt. He gasps when saw Yuki's eyes turned back to golden color but it showed some fear, want to stop him do this but then the eyes come back to be cold glowing eyes again. 'he's got insane!' he though.

"woops sorry about that Nii-san"

Lin clenched his fist and glared to the demon blood. "Kuroyuki! stop all this silly act and don't be easy to be controlled by your own power!" he yelled out loud, his last patient already vaporize to nowhere.

Kuroyuki tilted his head amused "and how do you know how easily i get controlled by my powers dont you like me like this" he licked his lips but his hair got shorter again slowly "my my looks like" he before he could finish Yuki started to turn back to normal fast and coughed up some of his own blood he looked at Lin "i i didnt hurt you d did i?" he asked as he stared at the red head his face seeing the blood on there he wanted to take a step forward but something hit his foot and the black haired male froze knowing he had done it again, he rushed back into his room and through to his bathroom puking into the toilet.

Yuki had forgotten his brother was still in the door opening and took a shower again to get the blood of his body unsure of what had happened and how much his brother had seen, he couldnt believe he let himself go so far this time he had a black out, that hadnt happened since he was a young boy. After about 10 minutes of staying in the shower he came out and quickly got dressed to walk back to his bedroom to clean up the mess.

The red head gazed at his stepbrother that really gone insane, rolled his eyes when the demon blood was stubborn and still won't to admit it. "geez, your blood demon stuff really make me bothered. just change yourself now.." he said in lazy tone though still had a worried tone on his voice. His red orbs watched his brother appearance start to went back to normal, crossed his arm when the younger male asking him with feared face. "nah, you just dirtied my face with blood that I hate the most.." he stated simply. The older male blinking his eyes in confusion right after his brother froze on his spot and vein start to popped out from his forehead when the black-haired male leave him alone. 'guh! he's weird!'

Lin throw his gaze to the mess in front of him and wrinkle his sensitive nose because all inside this corridor and Yuki's room full the smell of blood. Sighed harshly, he bring his hands up at clicked his finger and mumbled some spell then with one blink all the blood on the corridor and on Yuki's room was gone along with the corpse. Yeah, since he had a mixed of neko and demon's blood he could do some magic, he know it when his father told him and sometimes learn to it. The neko start to walk toward his brother's room and rested his back on the couch. He frowned again as remembered Yuki's alteration, he guess that on the smaller male's body had a two different characters. Well, he just guessed. Lin's red eyes caught the sight of the demon blood's hair that glinted with water. "oh, you're already done with your showering, huh?" he asked with teasing voice.

Kuroyuki looked weirdly at his room when he saw it was all gone even the smell then he hear Lin his voice and snapped his head at him then frowned his eye brows confused before he remembered he was there and blushed slightly seeing his brothers "i im sorry about earlier" he paused "n normally i i can remember what i did usually" he said in a soft voice then bowed to his brother slightly then looked up "im sorry i stained your face whit blood, i couldnt control myself at all to the point i really didnt know what i had done"

he wasnt sure if he should tell his brother this showing his weakness but he couldnt help it, he looked around and saw the knife "was i holding that?" he pointed at the knife by the door he looked at the design and knew that if he was holding that why he couldnt remember what he had done and clicked his tongue.