''You don't have to know brother!'' [AomineDaiki x Stardust_Bunny]{+18}

AomineDaiki

Ryuu from his panic didn't realize by first sight that it was Akira, the red hair demon as Ryuu was calling him. He was surprised that Akira himself came to inform Ryuu. After all they didn't like each other. In fact Ryuu didn't like his guts because he was so close to Haru. He already knew that it was jealousy. He wanted Haru only for him, Ryuu wanted to care only about him and no one else.

"Akira! So it's you! Please take me to Haru! How bad is it-woooah"Akira pulled Ryuu by his wrist and started running towards the local hospital. Even Akira seemed worried. Ryuu then understood that something really bad must have happened to Haru. Without any hesitation Ryuu followed Akira, running as fast as he could hopping that Haru will be okay.

While they were running suddenly Akira took a turn to the left. That way wasn't leading to the hospital. Ryuu thought that Akira must be so worried that he forgot where it was the hospital. "Akira, that's the wrong way! Wait, stop running!Akira turned and grinned to Ryuu saying that Haru was fine. What? If Haru was fine then why did Akira lied? What does he want from him?

Before realizing what was happening a man from behind grabbed him. Ryuu was struggling with all his strength but then that man placed a cloth in front of Ryuu's mouth and nose that smelled very weird. Within a few seconds Ryuu felt his body extremely light and weak as his consciousness was fading away.

The next time he opened his eyes was in a room, maybe in Akira's house, tied up naked on a bed. Next to him the red hair demon was grinning all happy, like he had captured a worthy prize. Akira started numbering the things that he was going to do to him. He was planning to sell his body as a whore? Ryuu was getting scared as Akira was telling him the things he would do to him.

"Go away from me! I'm not yours to sell me! Untie me!Ryuu tried to be brave but he was scared, exposed and embarrassed. All that he was hoping was to Haru to notice that he was missing and come save him!

"Haru...."

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• Stardust_Bunny

Akira grinned and laughed mockingly. " Haru, oh Haru! You should've seen yourself just now, pleading him with little tears on your eyes. There's no Haru for you, freak." The man growled, as he circled his finger around Akira's nipple, before he playfully pinched it. He was so happy right now, to play and to humiliate the man who stole Haru from him.

"Haru's mine. What do you know about him, anyway? You know nothing." Akira frowned, sliding his hand down to squeeze Ryuu's member, before he rubbed it up and down gently. He was surprised of the way the boy's cock felt in his palm - it was so nice and smooth. Akira gulped and looked away, trying to motivate himself. It was as if, for a split second, his heart called and tried to stop him from teasing the boy, but he quickly recovered and continued, jerking Ryuu off painfully slow. "You just ... appeared out of nowhere, and you stole my Haruo. I don't give a damn what you are, I'm not going to let you take him away from me. It took me a long time to earn his trust, and I thought I was special to him ... then you came, and you fucked it up. I want you to suffer like no one ever did, that's why I chose a very specific client just for you." Akira grinned. His hand kept stroking Ryuu's member very slowly, to tease him until he would cry and beg, and then deny him the wanted release. Akira wanted to punish Ryuu for trying to steal Haru, and he wanted to get rid of him forever.

"Hah, untie you? You gotta be kidding me, my client's going to come any moment now, so I'll do my best to prepare you for him. He'll enjoy a sexy slut like you, I'm certain." Akira grinned, as he quickly stuffed Ryuu's mouth with some odd looking pills and made him forcefully drink them, before he stepped aside and laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not going to put you to sleep. That's a very funny pill I gave you, actually. It enhances the senses, makes the person more sensitive to touch, and makes him extremely, sexually aroused. You'll be begging to be fucked when your new master comes. He'll like it a lot, I'm sure of it." Akira smirked and snickered devilishly, waiting until the pills take effect. One pill was strong enough, but so many of them swallowed at once would probably make the poor Ryuu go insane with lust!

Well, Akira was right about one thing. Ryuu's 'new' master would definitely like that.

The man was more mean than ever. Did he hate Ryuu so much all this time? But Ryuu never gave him any opportunities to hate him. He was treating Akira the same way that he treated all Haru's guests. Except once that Ryuu spit in his tea. This kind of behaviour was unbelievable for Ryuu. After trying to be friendly with Akira for Haru's sake , this is how he pays him back, humiliating him.

Akira was not all words. He attacked Ryuu's body hungrily, spotting his vulnerable parts. Roughly touching his nipples and then squeezing his manhood, making his body start feeling it. Ryuu couldn't feel much though because he had no emotions for Akira. Plus he was scared. Akira had no shame and no pride as a man doing something like this.

The red hair demon asked Ryuu what did he knew about Haru. This is where Akira had a strong point. Ryuu didn't know much about this Haru but he knew the Haru from his time. Apart from the appearance there were a lot of similarities in their personalities. Haru, the one that Ryuu grew together, knew him more than anyone else. The same happens with Ryuu, he knew everything about his brother. Technically that means that he knew this time's Haru too. Akira wouldn't want understand that even if Ryuu explain it. Better if he doesn't know anything , not only Akira but everyone including Haru.

Seems like Akira wouldn't untie Ryuu even if he ask it. The man had decided to revenge Ryuu for taking away his precious Haru. Akira had already sold Ryuu's body to someone of his 'clients' as he calls them. For Ryuu they were just a bunch of perverts! He was scared to say that in his position. Akira would make him go through hell if he says anything mean to him or to his client. Akira forced Ryuu to swallow some weirf pills this time. Was he planning to make him fall asleep while the other man rapes him? Just how sick he was? Ryuu was filled with terror and his body was shivering, trembling like a leaf. At the end it turned out to be an aphrodisiac!?

"No no no! I'm not a slut! I don't want to be touched by a man...Please!!Ryuu tried to make the man think more reasonable. But he was still scared that the man wouldn't listen to him. In the meantime the pills had started taking effect. His body was extremely sensitive, even the wind that was blowing was making his body tremble. His body was started burning up and sweating. It was very hard breathing.

In his mind there was only one, Haru. He was praying for him to come and save him.

Akira growled when he heard Ryuu pleading him. Even he could see through him, perhaps out of jealousy, rather than using logic and intuition, like Haru did. Akira growled as he flicked the boy's little nipples before he stood back, hearing someone walk outside. His frown was quickly replaced by a grin. "Heh, you're in luck, freak. Your new master has come faster than anticipated." Akira snickered as he went to open the door, and invited someone whose face and body was completely covered by what seemed to be some sort of a cloak.

The stranger walked bent over, all frail and weak. He held a walking stick in one hand and used it to step forward, because it seemed like he was having a hard time doing it.

"Ah, finally. I got your thing, mister pedophile. Fresh from the bakery, hah." Akira giggled, as he watched Ryuu struggle with the pills' effect. The old man was watching silently, before he walked closer to Ryuu and gently untied him.

"Hey, pay me first, don't go and steal my stuff." Akira huffed, crossing his arms. Before he knew it, the old man quickly pushed the cloak off his body and revealed that it was no one else but Haru. Akira felt his heart stop beating as the man he loved pointed the cane towards him, holding Ryuu close to his chest with one hand.

"Akira, how dare you mistreat my friend like that? How dare you kidnap and torture this innocent child? I trusted you, I thought you were going to check on him while I was filling the reports from our mission, and you ... I knew it would happen, but I didn't believe in my senses, because I thought you were my best friend. I thought you wouldn't stab me in the back. But I was wrong, it seems." Haru growled, walking closer towards Akira, the cane pushing the redhead's chest.

Akira stuttered, face red with embarrassment and guilt. He gulped and looked away, not saying anything. He couldn't do anything to defend himself, because the truth was obvious. It would be extremely annoying to try and deny what's already visible.

"It took you exactly fourteen minutes to reveal your true side. Not to mention, you kidnapped him during broad daylight! Have you no shame? And you thought I wouldn't hear? The whole city was talking about how you drugged him and pulled him to your house with Kenichi." Haru continued, holding the naked Ryuu close to him with his free hand. The man threw the cane away and held Ryuu with both hands now, since the boy seemed too drugged to walk.

On his way out, Haru looked at Akira for one last time. "This was it, Akira. You are not only forbidden to come to my home; you're dismissed from your samurai duties, and forbidden from being a samurai again. Someone as dishonest and impure as you, can never be a true samurai." And with those word, the man left, carrying Ryuu in his hands all the way to their house.

When they arrived, the man gently laid the black haired boy on the bed and kissed him on the tip of he nose. "I'm sorry, dear. I'm truly sorry for the horror you had to go through. It's alright to cry, I'm here now." Haru whispered, as he sat next to Ryuu and helped the boy rest his head on his chest, rubbing his nude body to help the blood flow through his tightly tied limbs once more.

Begging Akira was a waste of time. He didn't listen to the boy's words at all. Akira was a real demon, heartless. Maybe his love for Haru blinded him, making him think unreasonably. His mind wasn't thinking straight because of his feelings. Akira was just a human fighting with his own demons who were hunting him down. That's how Ryuu thought. He just wanted to be something special to Haru, the one and only. Akira must have felt betrayed by his own feelings and Haru. Ryuu and him were the same with the only difference that Ryuu would never act like this. Ryuu would punish himself not the others around him.

In no time Ryuu heard footsteps on the outside of the house. Big and heavy steps. Akira grinned at Ryuu, saying with a tone of happiness that this was his client. He looked so proud of himself for harming Ryuu. Ryuu could almost move his hands a feet. The ropes were restraining him, not that he could move around anymore. The pills had already kicked in. Ryuu couldn't even think straight. His body was burning but his mind was telling him not to give in to his desires. So what he kept thinking was"My body and mind belong to Haru, only him!"

The door was open now and the strange man got in the room. His face was hidden under a thick cloak, the same with the rest or his body. On his one hand he was using a walking stick to help him with walk. His body couldn't even stand straight. Ryuu assumed that he was an old man. Was he going to be raped by an old man like him? Ryuu started crying, his sobbing wasn't loud though.

"Uugh....khhhuu"

The strange old man came closer to Ryuu who was trembling with the fear of him. The older untied him from the roped and pulled him closer. "Why doesn't he...?" His actions were strange. The older wasn't speaking, he was also ignoring Akira who was starting getting pissed off because he was waiting to get payed.

Finally the man revealed his identity by removing that cloak. It wad Haru! Even though Ryuu started doubting that Haru would find him, he did! It wasn't an illusion, it was really him! His voice, his scent, his touch! Haru's voice was cold and filled with anger towards Akira. He banned him off his house and his samurai duties. Ryuu felt that Haru was harsh to Akira but he knew that Haru wouldn't change his mind.

Haru carried Ryuu back to his house and put him on the bed. The man said it was okay to cry but Ryuu didn't felt like that. With all his strength that was left in him he hugged Haru around his waist, grabbed from the man's clothes.

Haru sighed, watching Ryuu. He didn't like the way his boy was being so quiet and lifeless. He knew he didn't come fast, but it was still fast enough to help and save Ryuu before something horrible happened. Who knows what would've happened if he hadn't come in time. Haru was glad that he managed to figure out Akira's whole plan before things went to hell.

The blond cuddled Ryuu in his arms, keeping his waist warm. "It's alright, dear. I promise, I won't let anything bad happen to you." Haru whispered.

Seeing Ryuu this scared and horrified was, perhaps, the worst sight that could ever be seen. Haru didn't want to be a witness of that again. He wanted to do anything to help the boy and make him feel better, and forget about this whole nightmare. But, he didn't know what to do. What could Haru do, to make it up for Ryuu's horrible experience? He punished Akira as much as he could, but perhaps that wasn't enough.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this, little one. If I can do something to erase the memory of it, then please, tell me now." Haru softly said. He was feeling so bad for letting something like that happen to Ryuu, that he was ready to do anything the boy asked of him. He was ready to go everywhere and get everything. He would get the stars, even, if it meant to see Ryuu smiling.

Haru would do anything for Ryuu. Not only because he felt bad, no. It was because he felt attatched to Ryuu, like he was his ... brother. Such an odd feeling. Haru had always been an only child, and now, he felt what it was like to have a brother, a sibling. It was so weird and heartwarming at the same time.

Haru chuckled a bit at his own silly heart. Why was he feeling like this now, after such a long time of living alone?

"It's funny. I've always been an only child, but I feel like you're my brother, even if I don't know how it feels to have one. Ryuu, tell me. Do you have any siblings?" Haru asked, looking at the sweet boy. He kissed Ryuu on the forehead and cuddled him. Perhaps this question would ease his pain and distract him from what happened back at Akira's house. That's what Haru hoped for - to make Ryuu feel better.

Ryuu was trying to calm himself and forget the tragedy that happened a few minutes ago. The only place to hide and recover is Haru's arms. He felt safe and warm, having his face berried in the man's chest. He could also listen Haru's fast heart beat. But it was like music in his ears.

Ryuu's body was still under the effects of the pills. What kind of aphrodisiacs were these? They took effect in no time and wouldn't let hid body rest at all. So horrible, Akira had went too far this time. Ryuu was to the point of begging Haru to do something about it. He didn't want to do that. He couldn't show Haru this dirty side of him. Haru might be disguised by it.

"Pl-please....is there an antidote for...Akira gave me some weird pills..aphrodisiacs...Please is there an antidote. I can't stand this anymore! My body...uugh"

Ryuu didn't want to give in and tell him to tuch him. If Haru knew of an antidote then the torture will end. If not he had to find an other way to deal with it. Even very cold baths in order to calm the burning feeling of lust.

Ryuu was ashamed just by showing this to Haru. He was hard. His body all sweaty and he was getting harder and harder just by having him next to him, just by smelling his scent. Was Haru already disguised by him? Haru was kind to him every time, even now. Was he acting or was he doing it with a good heart?

Haru told Ryuu that he felt him like a brother. This is where Ryuu wanted to say"But we are really brothers, real brothers!" That was true. Ryuu was wondering, what if he tells Haru everything right here and now? "I never had siblings....I was a lone child...." After saying that Ryuu didn't had strength to even talk. Affected by the drugs, he needed some realise!

Haru was surprised from the agony Ryuu had been hiding. He didn't know the boy was drugged, he figured he was just dizzy and confused from what Akira did to him, but it seemed that his little friend was in desperate need for help.

He blushed a bit. Aphrodisiacs? Was this what Akira had given him? It was, thankfully, nothing poisonous or deadly, but it was such a painful thing, to feel your body burning with unexplainable desire, and have no one to satiate it. Haru couldn't imagine how hard it was for Ryuu, and for a moment, he wondered if they were thinking about the same thing right now. An antidote, which could be given right there, on the spot, on the very moment; immediately. A very pleasant and satisfying antidote ...

"Little one, you should've told me sooner." Haru softly said, hugging Ryuu close to his chest. He gently slid a hand down, groping the innocent boy's butt and squeezing it. The thing is, with aphrodisiacs, the more you wait, the worse it gets. The sooner you handle it, the better, since their power only worsened as time passed. If they had to wait for it to go away, then they would probably have to wait for four or six hours, depending on the dosage. Such a cruel thing to do, Haru couldn't belive that Akira was capable of it!

"There are a few ways to soothe the symptoms, but only one true antidote. It's ... sex. Or otherwise said, the antidote can only be a sexual act as passionate as the drugs are strong, so they can relieve you and empty it from your system. Little one, you must ejaculate all the aphrodisiac you swallowed, and get it out of your system as fasts as possible. Perhaps once wouln't be enough - a few ejaculations would be needed to get you cleaned before your body digests it completely. We have to act fast. What do you decide, Ryuu? Are you old enough to have sex, or would you want to seek relief through other means, which don't involve penetration? I'll help you no matter what you choose." Haru smiled softly, as he kissed Ryuu on the forehead and gulped, holding him in his arms.

He was feeling a bit turned on already, from the thought of having sex with the boy. Perhaps it was wrong to do it, but the situation was urgent, and they needed to find a way to make Ryuu cum as many times as possible, to get those drugs out of his system. Simply peeing or vomiting won't be enough in this case ...

Ryuu had lost any reason to refuse. His body was burning with desire and Haru was offering himself to help him. His body was asking for Haru's big hands to touch him, everywhere, without leaving a single place on his body untouched. The more he was thinking about it the harder he was getting. Hot sweat like lava was running down his face. He couldn't breath properly, the heat was suffocating him.

"Please...anything, just anything! I can't take it anymore....it hurts. It hurts so much!

Ryuu was begging Haru to do anything, he didn't care about the way he was going to treat him. He just wanted release from his endless hunger for lust. That's what those pills were able to do huh? Manipulate the man's mind by training the body. A scary way to make anyone do whatever they want with you. So powerful that Ryuu couldn't believe that he was actually begging.

Haru was so gentle with his touch. He was just hugging him, asking him if Ryuu wanted to be touched by him. So kind he was. Ryuu felt like using Haru just to release his body but it wasn't like that. He loved Haru more than anything. He wanted his touch for a long time now.

His body was started trembling even more now. The pills were to strong. Soon he didn't had the strength to be grabbed by Haru's clothes. He was just so helpless to do anything. He was just waiting for Haru's touch. The only antidote to release him was Haru's gentle touch. Ryuu's body was scream for it. He thought that he was getting crazy over his own desire.

"Haru..."The boy whispered softly and looked at Haru with tears I his eyes. It was a torture, being like that!

"Please...anything, just anything! I can't take it anymore....it hurts. It hurts so much!" Hmm ...

Haru thought about it for a few seconds, before he decided that going slow would be the best plan. And by going slow, he didn't mean sexually.

In fact, in terms of sex, they would be going pretty fast.

"I understand, little one. Let's try something first. If it hurts you, maybe I should try to switch the center of the pain with a different one. For instance, if I spank you, maybe your body will get distracted from the sexual arousal and you'll be able to feel some relief." Haru suggested. He knew well how Ryuu reacted to spanking, yet he wanted to make sure about his assumptions. If Ryuu enjoyed being spanked, then in this state, he would go mad, if not cum from the spanking!

Haru gently kissed Ryuu on the forehead and held him in his arms, carrying him like a bride to their bedroom. He laid the boy on the mattress and instructed him to relax on the bed, standing on all four. The fact that Ryuu was naked already meant that they could begin the 'curing' session immediately, without further a do. "Tell me if I'm spanking too harshly, Ryuu. My goal is to switch the center of the pain to a more tolerable one, not hurt you senseless." Haru smiled as he said that, hands rubbing and touching Ryuu's little butt.

With a small, gentle pat on the butt as a warning, Haru pulled his hand away and spanked his little slave, loving the feel and the jiggle of the tight flesh. He figured that this might be a bit of an odd way to handle sexual arousal, but then again, Ryuu liked it from the very start! Plus, the boy already said that anything would do, so technically, spanking was allowed as well.

Ryuu was relieved when Haru willingly was going to help him. He spoke gentle words, showing Ryuu that the man cares about him and he wants to protect him. Haru wasn't pushing himself was he? He was doing it because he really wanted not because he was pitying Ryuu, right. Fast Ryuu's doubt dissappear with Haru's actions. Gently the man carried his weak, naked body to the bed. His kiss on the boy's forehead was also gentle.

Haru made him stand on his fours. Hardly Ryuu was able to stand on his fours since his body was feeling heavy and he was feeling dizzy. The man suggested that spanking might be a way to release himself since he knew that Ryuu had reacted to this kind of treatment. Ryuu's body was trembling! He was waiting for Haru's touch hungrily, like a beast in heat. With the first strike Ryuu's manhood was already dripping from the pleasure he was receiving.Haru might have thought that Ryuu was a pervert, liking this kind of touch.

"Uughh...I-I'm so..rry..I'm cominggghh!!"

Ryuu came hard that first time. He had reached his climax in no time! Ryuu was feeling it more than ever in hid whole life. His cum was all over his stomack and the bed. Eventually, after coming his hands gave up, they were unable to hold him up. Now only his hips were still up as his legs hadn't gave up yet. Such pleasure and still not enough!

Ryuu's manhood was still standing up proudly, ready for more action. Spanking would do the trick but the pills were so affective that his body was itching him for more, even more. His body's temperature was rising and Ryuu was sweating more. He turned and look at Haru. His face was saying it all, Ryuu wasn't satisfied at all by coming only once.

"More....."

Ryuu said that, looking deep into Haru's eyes. He was trying to make the man touch him more. Ryuu with all his strength lifted his body up and moved toward Haru. He wrapped his weak, skinny hands around the man's neck as he sat on Haru's laps. What Ryuu had in his mind was that it would be unfair if the other wouldn't get any pleasure! Ryuu was trying to do something do! Under other conditions he wouldn't dare to do such shameful acts but the pills had wiped all his barriers and restraining. Ryuu started crying silently as he was embarrassed and scared but still he wanted Haru's touch. He wanted to feel his heat juat like that night before Haru's death.....

Haru felt quite satisfied when he saw Ryuu come from just one slap on the butt. He now knew that the boy had a thing for spanking. He wasn't sure how to call people who enjoy being spanked and humiliated, but perhaps a 'hottie' would suffice in this case. After all, Ryuu looked exactly like this - hot. He was sweating, panting and moaning, craving for more and more of the sinful pleasure. He was as hot as the sun.

The moment he saw those pure tears though, was the moment Haru realized that lust wasn'the only thing Ryuu felt right now. No one would cry so sweetly out of lust. No one would shed tears like this, out of sexual desire and frustration. There was definitely something more to it, but it seemed like Ryuu would never say what it was.

Haru held the boy's cheeks, kissing him on the lips passionately as he rubbed his crotch against Ryuu's. He couldn't explain the feelings building inside of him, but it was almost as if their meeting was meant to happen. As if this closeness and intimacy was destined to be. It was ... as if time itself connected them.

Perhaps, at times like this, it was very obvious that this was in no way the Haru Ryuu knew from the past. The loneliness was significantly more noticeable now. This wasn't the Haru he knew. It wasn't the Haru he needed. But it was, perhaps, the Haru he wanted at the moment. Because, despite being so different from Ryuu's deceased brother, Haru was still Haru. He had the same look, the same feel, and was much more mature and manly.

But at the same time, if Ryuu ever wanted the sweet, caring and soft-spoken little brother again, he would have to deal with the emptiness in his heart, because he was never coming back again. Haru was dead - the fact could not be changed. But, at the same time, things weren't exactly horrible, considering the fact that a different, albeit still a pretty legit, Haru was here.

"Mh, Ryuu" Haru softly purred, his lips sucking on Ryuu's earlobe. His hands slowly traveled down on the boy's body, touching and feeling the skin with his elegant, yet greedy fingers, before he grabbed Ryuu's cock and gently squeezed it, forcing a little precum out before he began stroking it up and down. His tongue licked the boy's neck, before Haru indulged into making the perfect hickey, while his hand kept moving swiftly. Haru's erection, on the other hand, was right under Ryuu's buttock, pressing and throbbing against his nude, craving butt entrance. How lovely ... ~

Haru didn't pushed Ryuu away. He held his body gently into his strong hands. Haru touched Ryuu's cheeks and kissed him. That kiss was full with passion. Haru's lips were burning the boy's lips like lava. Ryuu could feel Haru twitching under his yukata. He was hard too! The boy gave a small smirk, not on purpose, he was just happy that this part of Haru was responding so well. Thst means that the man was turned on by Ryuu's moans.

Ryuu wanted to see everything! It wasn't fair only him being naked. The boy's hands traveled on Haru's yukata, where he slowly pulled and undone his zone. Then he pulled it off and Haru's skin showed up. Ryuu was drooling only by the sight he had in front of his eyes. Haru's body was so well trained. On the man's body, muscles were showing up. His strong arms, his six pack were reducing sinful thoughts. He saw scars too. Ryuu was so turned on. He started touching the scars while he licked his lips. "This is a samurai's body, huh?

Of course Ryuu wasn't lusting over just a man's body and his body wasn't responding only because of the pills. It was because the one he was holding him was Haru. Yes, he couldn't deny it; he loves him. Not because he looks like his brother only! It was Haru's personality too. So kind and gentle he was to Ryuu all this time!

Ryuu felt anxious. Haru's body was so beautiful in contrast to Ryuu's body. It was strong amd manly and his body was weak, smooth and skinny. That wasn't a representable body for a man."My body...must be an eyesore. I'm sorry..."Ryuu was feeling really bad for his body. He was afraid that Haru wouldn't like it. Ryuu had his doubts without thinking that Haru was already turned on by him.

Haru's hands suddenly traveled down and the man wrapped his fingers gently around Ryuu's dick which was still hard even after coming a minute ago. Haru was making Ryuu feel good once more by stroking the boy's manhood. While doing this Haru, passionately was kissing Ryuu's sensitive neck, leaving his mark on his skin. Ryuu wad so happy, to be marked by Haru! His whole bode trembled,. Even his dick was twitching like crazy inside Haru's palm.

Ryuu suddenly felt something hard poking the vulnerable entrance of his butt. He blushed hard. Was Haru feeling it so much? Ryuu "scared" turned his head and looked back. Haru really had an impressively big manhood. "What a massive dick..."Somehow Ryuu wondered if this was going to fit inside him...? Or Haru wasn't planning to do it? Ryuu turned and looked at Ryuu with a innocent look on his flashed red face. It was like asking him what he was going to do next? In the meantime Ryuu was enjoying the "massage" that Haru was giving to him."If you stroke so much I'm gonna come...haah~"Ryuu softly moamed.

Haru's skin shivered when Ryuu touched him. The man was feeling like a virgin, because Ryuu's hands felt so good on his skin; as if he was being touched for the first time. Some of his scars were quite fresh, and despite being signs of fearful fights in his past, they looked extremely good on Haru's body. Seeing how Ryuu was licking his lips while caressing him, meant that the boy definitely enjoyed himself doing so.

"My body...must be an eyesore. I'm sorry..." Ryuu had apologized, and Haru felt both angry and sad to hear the boy talk to himself like that. He frowned a bit, trying to fight against the urge to punish him right here and now. But right now, the boy was in need of help. Punishment, in this case, could be delayed or even canceled, for now.

"No, little one. Your body is perfect. I ... like it very much." Haru softly confessed, swallowing his slight embarrassment and pride. He felt a bit odd, being turned on by another male's body, but Ryuu had a truly magnificent one - one that could turn a straight guy bisexual, or even gay!

It seemed that Ryuu enjoyed the little massage he was doing on his cock, but what caught Haru's attention, was the boy looking back to see the big and hard cock poking him. "If you stroke so much I'm gonna come...haah~" Haru couldn't help but slightly grinned, hearing Ryuu's remark, and imagined the same words being moaned out during sex. Perhaps, Ryuu would be saying something along the lines of "Ah, if you pound me so hard, I'm gonna come!!", and then Haru would deliberately speed up his thrust, to see that happen. Oh, what a sweet sight it would be.

But, that would occur only if they end up having sex. Which, in this case, seemed quite possible. "No, little one. You won't be coming from my hand." Haru purred, letting go of Ryuu's cock the moment he felt it twitching, ready to cum for a second time. He left it frustrated and teased, before he pushed off Ryuu from his lap. Haru slowly touched his own cock through the yukata and smirked at Ryuu invitingly. "Come, Ryuu. Show me how bad you want it." Haru urged. He smirked, standing on his knees and waiting for the boy to come and pleasure him with lips and hands.

He was going to train Ryuu good, and make Ryuu cum just from sucking his cock, either from pure excitement and sexual arousal, or from something more.

Ryuu felt relief when the man said that he liked his skinny body. Before saying that though his face was showing different things. Ryuu saw some anger in his eyes. What did Ryuu did to make the man get angry at him? All he was trying to do was to make sure that Haru liked what he had in front of his eyes. Actually he wanted to see if there was something more than just lust because when it comes to cold sex nothing matters. It's just an act of release. Ryuu wouldn't do that if it wasn't Haru because of his feelings towards him but what about Haru?

Ryuu understood that Haru was enjoying his touches upon his scars. Some of them were so visible and some of them not. Big ones and small ones. Some of them felt like they were deep and yet not healed. Ryuu was really enjoying touching Haru's body so much that coming just by this was possible! Ryuu couldn't deny that he had a thing for strong bodies since his own body was weak. He felt like a doll, so breakable.

Haru was in heat too. When Ryuu confessed that he was about to come he gave a big smirk, showing to the boy that he was enjoying to have Ryuu under his control. Maybe in his mind he had more evil thoughts. When Ryuu saw that smirk his whole body shivered. Haru was thinking of doing dirty things with him? This was enough to make him come right here and now, inside Haru's palm. The man though had different plans as it seems.

Haru stopped stroking Ryuu's hard dick and pushed him off his lap, where the boy was sitting on. Haru with a serious voice told him"Come, Ryuu. Show me how bad you want it." Then Haru stood on his knees. Ryuu gulped as he saw the man opening his yukata wide and inviting him to touch him. Haru's massive dick was standing with pride. Ryuu blushed hard as he stayed for a bit, staring at Haru's body.

Ryuu couldn't refuse Haru's invitation. Actually he wanted to do this! That was his plan, to give Haru some pleasure too! With hesitations Ryuu came closer, started licking Haru's dick in the best way he could. The taste and smell was weird but he didn't dislike it. Ryuu knew that it wasn't enough so he opened his mouth and put just the head in it. It was hard to get more inside and scary. Ryuu didn't know what to do. He was just using his tongue to lick and tease the tip. He didn't knew how to do this but at least he was trying. He was trying cause he wanted his reward.

"Doez -his feer ghood?"Ryuu was actually trying to ask if haru was feeling good while still having the man's dick in his mouth and looking at his. Ryuu on the other hand wanted to be touched too. He used his own hand to touch his hard, dripping cock and sometimes teasing his butt hole's entrance.

Haru softly hummed, seeing how hardworking Ryuu was. It was adorable to watch him struggle with his rather matured and adult-sized cock. Haru was, in this time, much older and his body was more developed. The food and the training also reflected on his body. Eating healthy food and going regularly on missions was what helped Haru's body look the way it was right now - tight, strong and manly. It was still the body of a young man, don't get me wrong; you could definitely tell that Haru was at most in his mid-twenties, but it was definitely a body, more developed than that of a mid-twenty year old man in the future.

Climate, food, exercise, stress - all of that affected one's physical appearance, and Haru looked like a healthy and strong samurai.

Haru smiled, caressing Ryuu's hair and gently pulling some of it, so it wouldn't get in the way. He found the sight so very erotic - the little slave sucking his cock, while playing with his own body out of need and lust. He would see all the precum dripping on the bed sheets, and he couldn't help but get filled with the desire to fuck this boy senseless. Whether it was acceptable for others or not, Haru longed for Ryuu's little butt hole gaping from his big cock that would be slamming inside of him fiercely.

No, there was no stopping him. Haru couldn't hold it in anymore. "Mh, it feels great, little one ... how would you like something that'll make both of us feel good?" Haru purred, before he pulled Ryuu away by the hair and forced him to turn around on all fours and spread his legs. He loved the view that was shown before him, and he wanted nothing more but to push his throbbing cock in the tight, little pucker. But first, Haru wanted to tease Ryuu to his very limit. He wanted to see him asking; no, literally begging for it.

Haru licked his fingers before he pushed one inside the boy's twitching butt hole, slowly moving his digit forward, before it reached his prostate gland. Upon feeling the little almond-shaped spot, Haru figured it was quite sensitive, so he used his finger to tickle and rub mercilessly against it, without knowing how immensely pleasurable that stimulation actually was. "Tell me, Ryuu. Do you want my fingers in here," Haru softly purred, before he added a second finger and stretched Ryuu's pucker by spreading both fingers inside of him. "Or would you want something bigger in there?" He teased, thrusting both of his fingers inside of Ryuu and twisting them in a 'come here' motion right against his prostate, expecting those sweet little legs to shake from the pleasure.

Not only that - Haru wouldn't be surprised if Ryuu even cums with that hot and bothered, dripping from need and desire cock, although it still wouldn't possibly be enough for the boy. Perhaps, if he does cum twice, then a third time would be a charm.

Ryuu was really trying his best to pleasure Haru as much as he could with his unexperienced body. Yes, he had no experience by doing it once for his brother when he was back at his time. Licking this man's dick so passionately. He never knew that he could do that. On top of all that he was also playing with himself. Using his fingers to touch his twitching butthole. Ryuu's dick was already dripping with hot precum, making the bed sheets dirty. His body was sweating like crazy, like he had fever.

After of sometime that Ryuu was trying to make the man cum, Haru pushed him away. Even though he said that he was feeling good Ryuu didn't believed him. Haru maybe pushed him away because he wasn't feeling good enough? Ryuu couldn't just give a blow job to an other man and do it perfectly! The man proposed to do something that will make them both feel good. In other words he wanted more, Ryuu wanted more so he didn't argue with Haru.

The man made him go on his fours once more. Ryuu knew that Haru was able to see such an embarrassing side of him. His twitching butt hole, his hard dick, they were all exposed in front of Haru's eyes once again. Ryuu's body was trembling. Was he feeling it from being watched by Haru? That's what perverts do! Ryuu wasn't a perv...or was he? That was one question that Ryuu didn't want to get an answer neither from himself nor anyone else. He was afraid to know the truth.

Haru leaned closer to Ryuu and then he pushed a finger right inside Ryuu's butt. His body felt numb. He couldn't believe that he could feel it so much just by having a finger up his ass. Haru fast enough had found Ryuu's prostate. The weave of pleasure was incredible. Ryuu has used his fingers before but he never felt this way before. He bit his hand so that he wouldn't let his voice out when the second finger came inside him. Haru was obviously teasing him, asking him if he wanted more. He already knew the answer very well."Please more..I wonna come with...With Haru's d-dick!"

Ryuu said such a shameful thing to Haru. It was like a dirty request. Ryuu moved his body back so that he could feel Haru's hard dick upon his skin. Both mind and body were craving for it. He wanted to come by Haru's cock, not from his fingers. Ryuu was holding his self back.

"As my sweet Ryuu wishes." Haru replied with a hot, husky voice, biting his lips. He was so happy and excited to know that the boy was not only willing to lose his virginity to Haru; he was wanting it right now, so bad. Haru tried to calm down, but knowing that virginity was, at least in his time, something extremely valued and pure, he felt extremely excited that he would be the one to take it from Ryuu.

"Little one, you're amazing." Haru softly purred, pulling his fingers out. Seeing how hungry Ryuu's little ass hole was, he couldn't wait any longer. Haru wanted to have sex with this beautiful creature right here and now. It wasn't only that, though. The man felt so very attached to Ryuu. He didn't know yet what kind of attachment it was, but he knew that his heart was beating fast for a reason, other than sexual arousal.

No, it was so much more complicated than that!

Stroking his own cock a little to spread some of his precum on it to lubricate it well, Haru looked at Ryuu's little pucker and sighed with concern. It looked so small and tight, how would it fit? Would it hurt Ryuu too much? Would there be bleeding and such? Haru shook his head and chased those thoughts away. No, it was going to be alright. Haru was going to make sure it all goes well, and if it hurts a lot, then he was going to make the pain pleasure, and the experience - worth it.

Haru went down on Ryuu for one last time, kissing his butt cheeks before he spanked them playfully and purred. He pressed the tip of his cock against Ryuu's tight entrance and hummed, feeling the way it twitched against it. A warning would be nice, before continuing any further, and Haru knew it well.

"Little one, I'm going in. Breathe and relax, alright?" He softly whispered. Ah, but before that! A doggy style wouldn't be a pleasant position for the first time, so Haru gently held Ryuu and flipped him on his back, putting a little pillow under his butt so it would lift it higher. With a warm and encouraging smile, Haru leaned closer and kissed Ryuu on the lips, entangling his tongue in the other's, before he pushed his cock in.

Slowly, steadily, it went deeper and deeper in Ryuu's tight insides, until it reached the very end - that sweet, almond-shaped spot that could drive any man crazy - and remained there, throbbing hungrily. Haru was worried for Ryuu, and when the kiss had to be interrupted so they could breathe and catch their breath, the blond man didn't stay idle. Instead, he kept kissing and caressing Ryuu, pecking the boy's pretty skin and smooth neck. God, it was addictively sweet.

"I'm gonna move a bit, Ryuu. Hold me tightly and don't hold your breath. Keep breathing and relax; feel me inside of you. I'm right here, there's nothing to fear, my dear." Haru lovingly whispered through the little kisses he made on Ryuu's neck. He waited a few seconds for Ryuu to prepare and get used to the feeling of fullness, before he began moving carefully.

To distract him from the pain, Haru gently held Ryuu's wet, needy cock and slowly stroked it, letting the sweet feeling wash away the agony for a little. He cared so much for his little one, that he did anything to lessen the pain. "Mh..." Haru softly moaned, feeling the pleasure spread in his body as he moved so teasingly slow. It felt so good already ... Never had he felt such tigh and smooth flesh wrapped around his hard and meaty cock, squeezing him so nicely. It was truly amazing.

Haru was teasing both Ryuu's mind and body. It felt like the man was enjoying it, seeing Ryuu get driven over the edge. It was true that Ryuu's body was screaming for more and Haru knew that since every time with every touch he was trying to pleasure him even more. Ryuu had lost any reason to refuse the man's touch. Why would he do that? His body was lusting for a touch and he was feeling good. Plus it was his beloved Haru!

Haru heard Ryuu's beggings for more. It's not like he didn't like the feeling of Haru's fingers but he was just craving for something else, something that he wanted a long time now. It was like his dreams were coming true somehow after getting through all this. Haru was so careful with his touch. Ryuu was indeed very scared about the "penetranting" part. He had read many guides on how to have anal sex but he was still scared. How is the man planning to relax him there without any lotion? Soon enough Haru answered him with his actions. He used some of his precum to spread it over Ryuu's butt hole and started massaging the sensitive place. Ryuu felt indeed very good.

After focusing on the special area Haru turned Ryuu around, with his back on the bed. Ryuu was so embarrassed by facing Haru really right now. The man putted a pillow under Ryuu's butt. Then Haru leaned and kissed Ryuu passionately. The man's tongue went deep inside Ryuu's little mouth, exploring each corner of it. Ryuu's heart was beating so fast from the excitement of the kiss. So sexy it was.

The kiss was only to make Ryuu relax his mind and get over his fears. Haru slowly started pushing his way inside Ryuu, gently and slowly. Ryuu could feel his insides being spread open. He couldn't tell if he was feeling good or not. He was definitely feeling excited. As Haru was going deeper inside him Ryuu was moaning softly till the man reached his good spot. Was that his prostate? "Aahaa~"Ryuu cried out. Once Haru touched this place and stroke his hard dick he came right away. He came just by having Haru's dick inside his ass. What would the man think of him?

Ryuu's body was still saking from the pleasure. How can he feel so good? His cock was still standing up proudly, showing to Haru that still this wasn't enough to satisfy him. Ryuu put his arms around Haru's neck and started giving small, soft kisses on the man's lips. Well that was one way to make his mouth stop moaning but still small whimpers were echoing in the room.

Once Haru started moving slowly he bit Haru's cheeck hard without noticing. His one hand traveled down the man's back till he reached Haru's hips, pulling them closer to Ryuu's body. He wanted to feel Haru deeper inside him! With each small trust he felt like cumming million times. Sometimes Ryuu was squeezing the man's dick more. Haru was feeling it too. He opened his eyes and saw Haru's face durning from pleasure, moaning softly too. Ryuu's heart was beating like crazy. "Haru's sexy face!Aah~"

"Haru...more!"Ryuu requested and tilt his head back, bitting his lips.

Haru was certainly surprised when he saw Ryuu cum so violently from a single thrust. He wondered if it was because of the odd spot he hit a moment ago. Perhaps this was, indeed, Ryuu's most sensitive place. Seeing him squirming and shaking from pleasure made Haru tease that spot even more, to make Ryuu feel even better. Layering pleasure over pleasure was a thing Haru loved to do.

The bite made Haru growl huskily. He was feeling it from the pain. He was, more or less, a bit of a masochist and a sadist, and he enjoyed both biting and getting bit. His hand kept stoking Ryuu's hard cock, not caring about the after-orgasm convulsions the boy was having. His thrusts became faster, especially since Ryuu had been deliberately squeezing his little butthole around Haru's cock, and it felt even better for him.

"Mhh..." He softly moaned, waves of pleasure passing through his body with each thrust. It just felt so good. Not just the whole act of sex; the fact itself that Haru was doing this with his cute little slave, was more than enough to bring him to the edge, if not over it. Haru let go of Ryuu's cock and grabbed the boy's hair, pulling it back at the same time Ryuu tilted his head in the same direction.

Hissing in pleasure, Haru thrust even harder inside of him, lust and passion taking over the timidness from before. "Fuck, nnh" Haru groaned, his hips moving faster and faster. He was biting his lips as well, panting as he held Ryuu's hair and gently pulled it forward to kiss the boy once more. It was one good, long, and passionate kiss, which ultimately led to the climax of their sexual intercourse.

Haru felt himself nearing orgasm, and after a few hard and vigorous thrusts, the man groaned in pleasure, his eyes shut tight as he came. His hot, thick semen was unloaded in Ryuu's tight, little ass hole and his insides were filled with the liquid so much, that it even oozed outside. Of course, Haru had good stamina due to his training as a samurai, so he kept going, not only to prolong his own orgasm and to make it feel even better, but also to make Ryuu achieve the best orgasm of his life, the third one for tonight.

Haru was, perhaps a noble and disciplined man on the streets, but in bed, he was truly, a wild animal. A wold in heat, wanting nothing more but to devour his mate and dominate him until full submission was achieved.

This was, from one side surprising, since no one ever knew Haru could be so different. But, from another side, it was flattering, since Ryuu was the only one who knew of this side now, and he was special enough to have been shown what desire and lust Haru had been hiding inside his heart. All of those complicated emotions, all of that vulnerability, all of that power and need; it was all visible for Ryuu.

Haru was so mean. Ryuu came just a second ago. His body was still trembling, dancing to the waves of pleasure thw made his mind go blank for a second. Haru kept teasing him, playing with Ryuu's favourite spot. His body was more sensitive than before. He felt like he was having a non stop orgasm. Orgasm over an other orgasm, again and again. It would be a lie if he had said that he didn't like it. Such pleasure, he hadn'texperienced before in his life.

The man was eating him alive even though it was Ryuu who wasdevouring him hungrily. Tightening up and forcing him to penetrate even deeper inside him. His heart was beating so fast."I'm going to die!"Ryuu cried out desperately so that the man might spare him. Ryuu had heard about the so called "sweet death" that a man or a woman can die during sex but he never thought that this might happen to him. He started panting even faster. It felt so good that he actually didn't care if he was going to die or not.

Haru became a little bit more rough now with Ryuu. He pulled his hair back and kissed him again with more passion. Ryuu actually liked this rough treatment. A small boost up was when Haru closed his eyes into pleasure. Ryuu took a good look at his partner's face. Suddenly Haru's pace was getting faster and faster in each thrust. So rough and so deep, Ryuu felt Haru's dick reaching his stomach.

After a bit Haru finished too. Ryuu felt his hot massive load burning his insides. Tears were running down his face from the pleasure. Ryuu looked down and touched his belly. It was feeling so hot in there. He had a look on his face, like a crying puppy. That was because he still wasn't satisfied. Haru seemed like he understood what the boy wanted. He kept thrusting inside him. Now there were sounding weird sounds because of Haru's cum.

Ryuu moved his other hand on his dick and started playing with it. Then with the same hand he moved it lower and grabbed Haru's enormous balls and squeezed them. With his other hand he pulled the man from the hair closer and whispered into his ear."Mr.Samurai you need to pierce me harder with that katana of yours"Ryuu sounded like a slut but he wasn't. The passion and the excitement has turned both of them into animals in heat.

Haru softly groaned, feeling his testicles squeezed. He couldn't deny he loved the pain, even if this was his most sensitive place. Ryuu's words helped quite a lot too. His little slave had whispered such sweet, dirty things that he couldn't help but purr and thrust deeper inside of him. "Mmh, if you ask nicely." He teased, running a hand on Ryuu's cock to gently tickle and rub the little slit on the top.

Haru was now moving so very slowly, torturing Ryuu on purpose. He wanted to see the boy shaking with desire and begging him to be fucked like a shameless slut. Of course, Haru knew that Ryuu wasn't a slut, but roleplaying in sex was a thing he liked, and it seemed that Ryuu liked it, too. His hard, throbbing cock carefully pulled out of Ryuu's stretched asshole, and waited for a few moments until it regained its original form, before it pushed inside again, deliberately stretching it once more. The sole act of stretching the entrance was very pleasurable, and Haru knew this well.

It was the reason he kept doing it, over and over again. He pulled out his tip, letting the little pucker twitch and tighten, and then pushed it back in, until he was barely (but not quite) reaching Ryuu's prostate. After a few seconds of staying inside, throbbing and widening that hot, wet butt hole, Haru would pull out yet again, and he would continue to do this, until Ryuu begs to be fucked. Properly.

Haru purred in pleasure, feeling his cock tingle nicely every time he pulled it out, and pushed it back in. It felt so good to tease Ryuu like this, and watch his expression of pure ecstasy, lust and need. "Come on, Ryuu. You know the magic word." Haru smirked, giving Ryuu yet another hint at what he wanted him to say. He wanted the boy to beg like a dirty little slut, and he wanted to see him tremble with sexual frustration as he pleads.

Just the mere thought of it was making Haru shiver with anticipation!

Haru groaned into pleasure when Ryuu grabbed the man's balls violently. So Haru liked the pain, was he a masochist? Either way Ryuu was excited seeing Haru's face into pleasure. The sight from down were Ryuu was lying was magnificent, extremely erotic. Sweat was running down the man's chest. Ryuu with his hand wiped the sweat from the man's torso like spread it like it was body lotion. It was also an opportunity to touch Haru's gorgeous muscles.

Haru was being stubborn! Even though Ryuu was asking for it Haru was being mean to him. He had already asked him to do him harder but he wouldn't listedn. What did Haru wanted him to say? How much should he cry and beg for it? So cruel teasing Ryuu like that while Haru knew that he was burning up! Ryuu acts like a slut for him. But he still asks from the boy to do more for him.

Haru decided to torture Ryuu a bit more. He started going in and out slowly, so slowly that the boy was crying out like crazy. It could give him pleasure but not enough to satisfy him. His ass was trembling just like the rest of his body. His dick and butt hole were twitching non stop. Ryuu was tightening up so that the man wouldn't pull out but he failed. Haru was doing what ever he wanted with the boy's body like he was a doll, a mere toy.

The heat, the passion were driving him crazy. He wanted to beg but the words wouldn't come out from him mouth. Every time he was opening his mouth whimpers and cries were coming out. Ryuu couldn't think of what Haru wanted to listen to because his mind was going blank. He just needed a second to breath. Haru wouldn't let him even for a second. He was teasing him, trying to push him over the edge. Maybe what the man wanted to listen was something simple!

"Please fuck me harder with your cock!"Ryuu as his final try he begged the man. He couldn't think of anything else. Ryuu was honest and asked for what hewanted the most right now, hopping that Haru would stop teasing and give it to him. He wanted it hard! Ryuu's favourite spot hasn't beentouched at all yet. Ryuu looked at Haru ready to cry.

Seeing the way Ryuu was crying out and begging him, Haru knew for sure that the boy was a pure virgin. It felt good, knowing that he was the special person who took that virginity. It truly meant a lot for Haru, to know that he was in a very special place in his little slave's heart.

"Please fuck me harder with your cock!" Ryuu had cried out in a final try to beg. Haru grinned almost immediately. He was so proud of Ryuu. The boy was looking as if he would start crying at any moment now; driven mad with desire, to the point of tears. Haru, seeing all of this, decided it was enough teasing. He was a good man, after all! Such a harsh punishment, even for someone like Ryuu, was too much.

"That's more like it." Haru purred, joining his lips with Ryuu's in a passionate kiss, a moment before his thrusts became extremely fast, nearly violent. The sudden change of speeds got even him surprised, and he felt the pleasure surging in his body way too quickly. "Nhh.." Haru moaned softly through the kiss, feeling his body shiver with lust. He just couldn't explain how good Ryuu's insides felt for his cock, and how insanely pleasurable felt when the boy would tighten around him.

With nearly every thrust, Haru was hitting Ryuu's prostate with the tip of his cock, pressing and rubbing it mercilessly. He wanted to see the boy burst into countless orgasm; to see his cute, little cock squirm, squirt and gush like a water hose. He wanted to see the boy both surprised and scared from the pleasure he was in, and he wanted him to remember his first time for a long, long time.

Breaking the kiss to breathe, Haru closed his eyes once more and panted, moving in and out of Ryuu; loving him madly, thrust by thrust. "Little one, you're fucking amazing" Haru huskily growled, feeling his own feet tingling. His cock was going to cum again, and this time Ryuu probably won't have enough space in his butt for all the white, creamy liquid. After all, it was all filled up with cum alread.

Smirking at the sight of Ryuu's cock jumping up and down from his harsh thrusts, Haru decided to please the boy even further and grabbed it, stroking it firmly up and down. His palm was tightly wrapped around Ryuu's member, making it feel as if he was having a very pleasurable massage there. "Cum for me, Ryuu. Show me how good it feels." Haru smirked, teasing Ryuu with dirty words and a sexy voice. He couldn't wait to see that!

Ryuu couldn't believe what his desire was making him scream out loud. In any other case Ryuu wouldn't beg, he had a pride too like any other male in this world. Any other man would rather die than give up their pride, so does Ryuu. Regardless of how ashamed he was right now it didn't felt like giving up on his pride at all. He was just honest with his own body. After all he couldn't hide the facts as they were visible to Haru's eyes.

For only one thing Ryuu was surprised. This was his very first time with a man. Aside the fact that this man was Haru, Ryuu couldn't understand why he was feeling so good. Indeed, the man was gentle with him and also he was under the influence of drugs. Still, it wasn't only his body that was feeling good! There was a hidden satisfaction deep inside his heart that was making it pound so hard like it will jump out of his chest. Such a weird feeling that Ryuu couldn't explain right now.

Haru after hearing him begging he started moving faster without teasing poor Ryuu anymore. He was giving his all to satisfy him to the fullest. The thrust was fast enough to make Ryuu cum in any minute while he was always aiming for the very sweet spot inside him. There was no reason for Ryuu to stop his crying. He wanted Haru to hear his trembling voice from the orgasms that man was giving to him. "It's his fault so he has to listen to them"Ryuu thought.

Ryuu could tell that Haru was feeling it too! Well he wasn't hiding it from him, he admitted it by himself. Ryuu was so happy that Haru was feeling good too. That was boosting his self satisfaction. Ryuu tried to move his hips too. He wanted to do something too. He didn't want to leave Haru do all the work! In fact once he started moving, the feeling and the pleasure was stronger than before.

With Ryuu moving his hips and Haru thrusting his insides and stroking the boy's hard dick were enough to make Ryuu explode. "Fuck! I'm....cumming! Aaagh~" Ryuu just received the most powerful orgasm he ever had in his life. His cum was spread all over his torso and some of it even reached his face. He couldn't move even a finger after that. It was like his body was completely paralyzed.