''You don't have to know brother!'' [AomineDaiki x Stardust_Bunny]{+18}

AomineDaiki

THIS IS A PRIVATE RP WITH

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

r48wgh8psu8nadnfg.jpg?size_id=5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HISTORY

Ryuu was living in Kyoto with his parents and his 2 years younger brother. Everything seemed to be normal till Ryuu started acting weird. He wouldn't talk to his parents nor to his beloved little brother. He started getting into fights at school for no reason and close himself inside his bedroom. What really was making him act like that was that he has fallen for his perfect little brother. He was smart, handsome and strong something that Ryuu wasn't. After realizing that his feelings about his brother have grown he hated himself. Ryuu wouldn't go near him as he felt ''dirty''. One day his little brother forced him to tell him what happened to him. Ryuu couldn't hold back and confessed to him. The same day Ryuu locked himself in his room, regretting saying those things even though it was how he was feeling. The next morning he learned at school that his little brother died in a car accident while he was walking his way back home. Ryuu couldn't stand the pain. After the funeral he went on the roof of an abandoned building ready to give an end to his life. For one second he closed his eyes and jumped, the next one he opened them and see his brother's face again. This wasn't the afterlife! Ryuu was confused till he realized that he wasn't dead but he time-traveled to ancient Japan.

Genre: Incest, School Life, Drama, Time-travel, Violence

CHARACTERS:

Stardust_Bunny :

fxw8rt.jpg

Name: Haruo Kaname

Bio: Haruo was the younger brother, although surprisingly taller than Ryuu. He was the happy child; the constantly smiling, laughing, encouraging kid of the family. Even as a baby, Haru didn't cry as much. Instead, he always giggled and made weird sounds with his mouth, trying to learn from his bigger brother. He cares deeply for his family and his friends, and everything that happens to Ryuu, he feels responsible for it. That doesn't mean Haru blames Ryuu if he gets in trouble - not at all. In fact, no matter how tough the situation got or under how much pressure they all were, Haruo would be the one to cheer everyone up, smiling against all odds, looking rather careless to the problems in the world. Perhaps this was why he was so missed when he died - because he was like a small puppy, licking everyone's faces and wagging its tail happily no matter how sad or annoyed they were. You could beat it, starve it, or feed it and caress it - either way, Haru would always be the human version of Hachiko - always there, waiting for his little brother to finish school so they could go home together. But, even if he seemed like a kind and warmhearted person, Haru can be quite cold with others who didn't fit into those two 'friends' and 'family' categories. It was a rather weird part of his personality, along with the inability to take care of himself, as well as to handle his own severe brother complex for his cute, big brother Ryuu!

AomineDaiki :

4om1udel0a057defg.jpg?size_id=5

Name:Ryuu Kaname

Ryuu is the older son of the family. He always tries to act tough and not let anyone hurt his pride. He has a strong will but not a strong body. Ryuu even though he is older he is shorter and skinnier than his younger brother Haru. Ryuu used to be quiet and not getting into trouble. Now he is always fighting at school. His parents are getting mad at him all the time but the only thing he does is to lock himself in his room and stay there till the next day. He doesn't hug out with anyone, nor his friends nor his brother. He turned really cold to anyone. He would even avoid his younger brother. He won't walk with him at school either. Deep inside Ryuu is sad. He wants something that will never become true. He can't escape from his demons and that's drowning him to a path of lonelyness and sadness. He didn't used to be like that in the past. He cared about others and he was trying his best to be the perfect brother for Haru. In times he would act brave when he was scared so that he will be the number 1 for his younger brother even though he failed many times. Now he seems like he is empty inside, with no feelings at all for others, fearless but the truth is that he is ready to break into pieces.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• Stardust_Bunny

Just an other boring day. Once the alarm will go off Ryuu knows that he has to go to that boring place called ''high school''. He got up from his bed, wore his school uniform took his bag and left his room. By the time he closed his bedroom's door he wanted to go back inside. For Ryuu school was something insignificant. He wasn't a good student neither he had any plans for his future such as go to university and get his dream work. Any work would do for him.''It would be nice to stay in this black room that go to that noize place again''Ryuu thought. After taking a good look at the shut door he went downstairs where his mother would be making the meal for the family. Ryuu as always wouldn't like to ''play'' house with them. He just went to the table grapped a slice of bread and headed to the door.

''Ryuu you won't eat again??Please you haven't eaten at night either!Are you listening??''the mother said to Ryuu

''Don't worry I'm too tough to die from starvation!''Ryuu waved his hand and closed the door.

He leaned a bit at the door. ''He was there....''he thought. Haruo was on that table to but he wouldn't dare to look at him. His heart was beating fast. He took a deep breath and head to school. Ryuu doesn't remember when it was the last time he talked to Haru or walk with him at school. He doesn't go close to him or look at him face to face. Everytime he was doing that he was feeling that he might do something weird. ''I'm trying so hard....why do I keep feeling this way for my own little broher??''

While Ryuu was walking his way at school a hand pulled him from the back. Three guys were there looking for a fight. Ryuu knew them, the friends of the guy that he beat up at school the other day. Seems that they came to start a fight too on behalf of his friend. Ryuu gave a big smirk. That's right! That's how he was able to deal with his fustration and all the stress. It is the only time that he doesn't thing of Haruo!

''Hmmm? 3 on 1? Sounds good!''Ryuu said happily.

''You bloody bastard!!''one of the guys said.

Ryuu knew that he can't possibly win but he wouldn't run away either. One of the three guys punched him twice. Ryuu got dizzy and fell on the ground. The other two pulled him back on his feet and the other kept punching his stomach hard. ''If he were to see this he would laugh at me''he thought. Soon enough the guys beat him up and left, leaving Ryuu look like a mess. Ryuu wiped the blood from his nose and got up, giving a look at his watch.

''Damn I'm gonna be late at school again...heh. There is always a room on the roof for me~''

For one more day Ryuu skipped class. He was sure that his parents will give him a lecture again but he didn't care. He just needed a smoke and a place to relax. After the first 3 periods Ryuu went to his class.

''Wooah, Ryuu-chan did u got into a fight again?''classmate said.

''Hmm? Wonna have a g-..''

Ryuu silenced as he saw his brother at the hallways.

Haru sighed as he saw his big brother leave without having a proper breakfast. He was worried about Ryuu, about the way he ignored him and the way he never looked at him, nor spoke to him. It was simply nerve-wrecking to watch Ryuu do his very best to ignore Haru. He cared so much for that brat, yet Ryuu didn't seem to notice how much he was worrying everyone.

"Did you have a fight with your big brother, Haruo?" The father asked, looking at Haru with a rather stern, yet concerned frown.

"No. At least, I don't remember saying anything that could've upset him enough to ignore me completely. Maybe he's just ... entering his rebellious stage?" Haru suggested, smiling lightheartedly at the man to calm him down. He hoped he could somehow lift the spirits of this household.

"Yes, ... perhaps. That boy better get a hold of himself. His grades aren't good, the teachers call me frequently to tell me he's skipping classes, and he constantly gets himself in trouble. I wish he was more like--"

"Sorry. I gotta go, dad. See you later." Haru apologized in a cold voice. He stood up quickly and patted his father on the shoulders, after which he kissed his mother on the cheek and left for school. He couldn't listen to his father until the end. Haru hated the way his father would constantly blame Ryuu for 'not being like his younger brother'. It was ridiculous, it was absurd, it was painful to hear.

Haruo liked Ryuu exactly the way he was. It was because of words like those that his big brother became so ... so worried and self-loathing. It was because of such uncorrect judgment that Ryuu had gotten into so much trouble. Unfortunately, it wasn't in Haru's nature to blame others. It was himself he blamed the most - for not being able to give Ryuu the needed protection, and the support. That was probably the reaosn why the two of them were so distant ... "I'm just not good enough. I'm a bad brother. Fuck ..."

When Haru arrived at school, he didn't see his big brother. For the next 3 periods, Ryuu was nowhere to be found, and Haru's seemingly endless patience was running low. "That's it." He had to go and look for him. Haru stood up from his place and began asking and flashing fake smiles at teachers and students to see if Ryuu had even come to school. When Haru found out which classroom it was, he quickly ran there and stopped in the middle of the hallway. He was shocked to see his big brother in such a condition. He didn't even hear what Ryuu was saying - he was too busy examining the bruises on his body.

Haru narrowed his eyes at the now silenced Ryuu before he walked towards him and grabbed his hand, fingers intertwining with the other's. He pulled the boy rather harshly to the male bathroom and pushed him in one of the stalls. He was looking at Ryuu with concern as he began to unbutton the boy's shirt, not asking for permission whatsoever. Their faces were extremely close to each other, due to the limited space in the stall, and Haru's hot breath was hitting Ryuu's neck and chest. When he managed to unbutton the boy's shirt, he looked at his nude chest and huffed. He didn't like what he was seeing.

"You ... You've been fighting again. Why, big brother? What's going on? Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Did I say something to hurt you? Do you hate me that much?" The many questions that screwed with his brain were finally asked, and Haru was closer to Ryuu than ever - holding his waist gently, with those warm, golden eyes aimed straight at the other's. After a few moments, Haru sighed and ran a hand on his big brother's chest.

"Ryuu, you aren't eating well. You've lost weight, too ... why? What could worry you so much that you're not telling even me? What's wrong, buddy?" Haru whispered, with his eyes still locked on Ryuu.

''Oooi Ryuu-kun your brother is here!''classmate said out loud.

Ryuu noticed that his brother was looking for him. He got to hide before he sees him, Ryuu thought. It was too late though. Haruo has seen him, looking at him with eyes that they were examining his whole body. When he walked toward him Ryuu paniced a little bit. His heart was beating fast. Deep inside he wanted Haruo to care for him but on the other hand he knew that the ''care'' he wanted wasn't the one that Haru would want or wish to give him. He paniced even more, ready to get off his sit and run away like a dog with his tail between his leggs. He didn't. Haru grapped him from his hand and pulled him to tge bathroom.

''Haruo, let go of me! What the hell is wrong with you???Do you even listen? Let go!!''Ryuu shouted at him.

Haruo wouldn't let go of his hand. For a second Ryuu stopped yelling at him. He took a chance to take a look at his own little brother. For a second he felt like he didn't want him to let go of his hand but keep holding it. His hand was so warm. After a long time Ryuu noticed that Haru has grown up even more bigger. His hands were strong and his back has gotten wider. What a great bone structure he had. Ryuu blushed. He was always dreaming for his little brother to hold him in a different way.

They entered the male's bathroom. Haruo had a serious expression on his face. His face was close, Ryuu could feel his hot breath.''Get a hold of yourself Ryuu, don't let him do what he wants or you gonna fall even more for him!''Ryuu thought and looked away, avoiding for once more his brother's gaze. He was about to leave when Haruo started unbuttoning his shirt.

''Wh- what are you doing? This isn't a joke you idiot!''Ryuu tried to push him but he didn't had the strenght to do that. His bare body was exposed. Ryuu felt ashamed. His little brother was looking at that disgusting view. His body was trembling. How can he hold himself back when Haru is acting like this? What will happen if he loses control now? He will hate me! He took all his strenght and put up a straight face.

''It's my own business if I'm fighting or not! I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not interested to play brothers with you anymore, you've grown up too so you will understand soon!''

His heart was ready to break into million pieces. How can he talk like that to him? The one he loves he most is the one that he hurts even more with his own actions.''It's for him own good...it's for his own good''he thought countless times. Suddenly Haruo's hand touched his chest. Ryuu jumped up a little bit.

''It's not something that it sould bother you Haru! Everything is normal. Now let go off me before someone get's in here. I'm going to my classroom, you too!''Ryuu said calmly.

He pushed Haruo's hand off his chest and started buttoning himself. After he done he didn't even look back. He turned his back on his little brother withought saying a word. The places where Haru touched where burning him. His heart was aching.

"It's his business ? Shouldn't bother ? Not interested to play ... brother with me?" Haru's eyes widened as he listened to his big brother and his harsh words. They were like poison slowly eating out the inside of his heart, corrosing it until a hole was left. Unfilled, gaping, empty.

Haru gulped silently as he watched Ryuu button up his shirt and turn his back on him. He was so confused by the boy's words. What did he mean by 'play brother'? Haru gnawed on the inside of his cheek, worried and anxious. It was painful to watch that, and he refused to let him go. That was not the way things should be, and no matter how much Ryuu's words hurt, Haru was not going to give up just yet. They were always like this - Ryuu's feisty, prideful nature would never let him confess his own troubles, and Haru's naive, stubborn nature would never let things stay that way. Both brothers would never back away.

"Wait, big brother!" Haru called as he quickly grabbed Ryuu's shoulder and turned him around to face him. There was a brief moment of silence, after which the blond man closed his eyes and hugged his big brother, letting the mild scent of fresh and soapy shower gel he used this morning fill the rather stinky bathroom stall they were in. He held Ryuu in his arms for a few long seconds before he let him go, and with a soft, yet worried smile, he pressed his lips against the smaller boy's cheek. They used to kiss all the time before, so for Haru, it was normal. So why did it all stop suddenly? Why did they become so distant?

"Ryuu ... Please, don't say that. You're my brother, of course it bothers me. You just don't realize how much I care about you. And that's fine, I also realize I don't show it enough. It's my fault. I'm sorry, brother ..." Haru quietly apologized, his golden eyes filling with sorrow and guilt. He was truly sad now. The weight of his self-blaming was crushing his heart. Haru shook it off and smiled at his brother once again, holding the boy's hands with his gentle, warm slim fingers.

"We won't discuss it here or now, but ... Let's talk today or tomorrow, whenever you're free. Please, big brother. Even if I'm busy or I'm asleep - just come in my room and talk to me. We used to sleep together, shower, hug. I want to know why it all stopped, Ryuu. I can't sleep well anymore ... I haven't slept well at all since you stopped sleeping with me. I can't fall asleep unless I'm holding your hands and cuddling you. Even if it's just for one last night, I need you by my side, Ryuu. I love you." Haru whispered in his big brother's ear, his husky tone sending hot vibrations to Ryuu's earlobe. It was hard to believe that Haru was saying all of that with nothing else but pure, brotherly love. But whoever knew Haru well, knew that he was always passionate about his love towards people, be it friends or family. And especially for his brother, Haru would get extra intimate just to please and pamper him in any way. Reading stories before bed, helping with homework, protecting from bullies, showering and sleeping together, eating together ... They used to be inseparable before, and that's why Haru's in so much pain right now. He missed those good, old times and wished to bring them back.

When he heard the bell ringing for class, Haru stepped back and rubbed Ryuu's shoulders one last time before he walked out of the bathroom and made his way towards his own classroom. His heart was beating fast as he worried about his big brother and hoped that he would listen to his desperate plead. "Aniki ..."

Ryuu wanted to leave. He wanted to run away before something bad happens. He is supposed to suffer with this and lot anyone know about it. Ryuu buttoned his shirt as fast as he could. He needed a second to breath and cool his head from all these painfull thoughts that they were torturing him. Suddenly a hand pulled him from his shoulder back and now Ryuu was facing Haru one's more. His mind went blank for a second, he didn't knew what was happening. Haru leaned and kissed his cheek. Ryuu's heart wouldn't settle down now. He blushed hard as the sweet scent from saop made him feel dizzy. How many barriers Haru is going to break? Ryuu didn't wait even a second he pushed back his little brother and wiped his cheek.

''Don't do embarrassing things like that! You are not a brat anymore Haru, you should grow up. Soon enough you will be a man and you won't need your big brother to take care of you. You have to take care of yourself first or you might end up being tricked, world is so cruel. I won't come to your room, there is nothing for us to talk about.''

Haru pushed him away. The only thing he could do now was to run away from him. Whispering to his ear like that! Just how much is he going to do? Ryuu felt like he was about to fall off the edge. Haru, withought saying any more words left first. With quick moves Ryuu got outside of the bathroom, after he washed his face with some cool water. He posed for a second outside the door and he saw that Haru had already left. With a deep breath he went to his own classroom.

The periods at school were passing so slowly that they almost felt like a torture. Ryuu hadn't stopped thinking of his brother's face. That gentle smile that behind it was hiding sadness, still he could smile. ''You are so strong Haruo, would you still be that strong if your pathetic brother would say that he is in love with you? What would you do then? Would you run away, be disgust or give me a fake smile?'' Ryuu smiled. ''My cute foolish little brother, you don't have to know!'' Lost into his thoughts now, Ryuu was trying to kill his sadness. He looked out the window.

''Kaname-kun!! Stop daydreaming in the class!!''the history teacher shout at him while throwing a chalk on his head.

''I'm so sorry, Kuroda-Sensei!''Ryuu gave a fake smile.

''I bet you are!''the teacher said.

Finally, after these endless lessons Ryuu could leave school. He wanted to hurry up and go home already since he would have some time to be alone. Ryuu was having one lessons less than Haruo and their parents would be at work. With fast moves he took all his textbooks inside his bag and left. He hadn't seen Haru from that time in the bathroom, maybe he was fooling around with his classmates. All the way back home, Ryuu haven't stopped thinking of his brother even for a second, the words he said, his warm hands, his body. Everything was inside his head.

Suddenly he started running. Eventually he reached his home. With fast moves he unlocked the door and got in. He ran to his bedroom throw his bag away and lay on the bed. Under his pillow he was hiding Haruo's shirt. He took a good smell of it.''Geez, am i a perv or something?" he thought. He moved his one hand lower as he started touching the erection he got over his own brother. Ryuu was feeling ashamed but at the same time he couldn't stop his hands. His mind was blank. Slowly he was reaching his limits.

''Ha-Haruo~ ugghh"he whimper as he came. He cleaned his hand with a tissue. Ryuu knew that he has fallen hard for Haru.

It was, indeed, a very long day at school. Haru was sulking over the fight they had with his big brother and the harmful words that were spoken once again. His mother always told him that no matter how old they grew, they would still be her little children. His father also said that the age wasn't important when it came to family. But why was Ryuu telling him the opposite? It wasn't care that Haru sought, it was his big brother's friendship.

"Hey, Haru. Haru? Ha-ru-o! What the hell is wrong with you, man?" A friend of his asked, waving a hand in front of the younger brother's eyes. Haru blinked and looked at his classmate, smiling slightly.

"Ah, sorry. I'm fine! Did you need anything?"

"Well, I was asking for that book you got the other day. Do you still have it? I promise I'll read it and I'll return it to you in a couple of days."

"Sure, here you go." Haru nodded and handed his friend that book he bought. He was completely out of it. Even after the school bell rang, Haru took a while to actually realize that. He stood up and packed his things before he left for home. When Haru finally entered his house, he went to wash his hands and was about to take a shower when he heard his big brother calling him from the other room.

"A-Aniki!" Haru quickly ran towards Ryuu's bedroom and entered, just in time to see the boy come in his own hand and wipe it with a tissue. He blinked a couple of times, surprised from what he was seeing, after which he shook his head and went inside, closing the door behind him. Haru was now walking towards Ryuu. He sat next to him and took the tissue, throwing it in a little plastic bag which he then tied and left aside for the trashcan.

"Aniki, you've been holding it in for a long time, haven't you? That's bad for your health." He softly whispered, leaning closer to his brother. Haru kissed his cheek, lips slowly passing down on the boy's neck, caressing the skin with their soft texture.

Suddenly, the blond man took hold of Ryuu's hands and pressed them against the pillow, his knees on either side of his big brother as he quickly got on top of him.

"You should have told me you needed help with that. " Haru quietly purred, pressing his crotch against Ryuu's. He was always so intimate with his big brother, but that was only because he thought it was okay for two brothers to be this close ...

"Besides, I'm your brother, I should help you out when I can. We're family, we shouldn't lie or hide from each other. Don't you agree, Ryuu?" He asked, watching his big brother with his shining, golden eyes and a rather serious expression. An expression which didn't accept 'no' as an answer. As kind as Haru was, sometimes, when he would get serious and/or angry, he would get scary as hell. Because those who lose patience last are the most dangerous.

The one moment Ryuu felt satisfied and the other one cold sweat will run down his face. At the door of his bedroom Haruo was standing there, looking at him rather shocked by the view. Ryuu paniced, with a diplomatic move he hide the other male's shirt that he stole under his pillow. His face was red more than any other time. He hide his male parts too under his underwear and pants.

"Wh-what are you doing here? Weren't you at school? G-get out!"

Haruo didn't listen to him at all. On top of that he closed the door behind him and moved toward Ryuu. He couldn't understand what his brother was thinking right now. Did he heard him? Did he saw the shirt? What is going to happen now?! This pressure was driving him crazy.

"Bad for my health? Wh-"

The younger male approached him more. He gave him a kiss on his cheek again. A kiss that felt so hot on Ryuu's skin. It was rather a poisonous one because it was making Ryuu feel like dying from the sweetness it was giving off. Haru's lips were slowly killing him. Ryuu right now couldn't fight back. His body was still weak and trembling from the pleasure he got a minute ago. Haru didn't stop even though Ryuu was trying to make him stop. His little brother soon enough had control of Ryuu's hands as he pushed him down and got on top of him. Ryuu could feel his own brother's bonner. He was hard too after all!

"Who said that I need help with that! Brothers should be doing that you moron! "

The only shield Ryuu had now was his words. His body has given up to this sweet desire a long time ago. He wad begging for Haru to listen him but Haruo seemed serious and he knew very well that once he is serious he doesn't stops.

"Please, how many of barriers are you going to destroy! ? I can't take it anymore! "

Ryuu cracked up with all the stress that was building inside of him for so long. He just couldn't deal with it. He wanted to take it off his chest even if that means that his little brother would hate him! Ryuu took a deep dreath and finally said it.

"I love you Haru!"

At first, Haru felt relieved that his big brother didn't hate him, but did, in fact, love him. But after a moment, his expression changed. His eyes widened and he looked at Ryuu, surprised and confused. He was talking about brotherly love, right? Yes, that's exactly what it should be. There's no questioning it - Ryuu loved him like a brother and a friend.

Haru closed his eyes and kissed his big brother, moistening those soft lips with his tongue. He didn't give his answer, nor did he give his opinion about that questionable love Ryuu just confessed - instead, Haru simply kept kissing him, using one hand to move under the boy's shirt and gently fondle those cute nipples.

He was turned on, definitely. And even if Ryuu told him brothers shouldn't be doing such things, Haru didn't quite believe it. Ryuu's always been a little cold and feisty, so he figured it was just his usual pride talking. After all, why wouldn't brothers help each other out? They're brothers, it's only natural that they would take care of one another.

Right? Haru's heartbeat skipped a beat as he wondered that himself. That ... was the way two brothers should be, no? Haru believed that so strongly that he found it difficult to give up on the thought. The blonde man broke the kiss, only to start kissing Ryuu's neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin. He was unintentionally marking his own brother, dominating him; claiming him as his own, yet he refused to look at him in any other light.

When would Haru finally realize that his big brother had grown up? And when would he himself grow up and understand that Ryuu was seeing him as something more than a friend? It looked like Haru was too innocent and naive to think about love, different from the family love or friend love. He was too stupid to realize that ...

Too stupid to realize his own attraction towards Ryuu.

''Aaah, I messed it up!'' Ryuu thought and looked at his brother. At first Haru seemed like he didn't understand what his older brother has said to him. Did he really said it or it was just his thoughts that they were so loud inside his head? Maybe he was going mad after all, he didn't know. Ryuu wouldn't take his eyes off his little brother's face. Haru now was looking at him with his eyes wide open, looking rather shocked. Ryuu after seeing that he realized that he had really said it, he confessed to his little brother! He felt like his blood had frozen. Ryuu didn't know what to say so that he can make it look like a misunderstanding.

''Ah...I didn't mean that...I mean...''

Ryuu was trying to save the situation by bringing up an excuse but he couldn't. There was no excuse for this one! What he said it was his pure feelings toward Haru. The air was getting thick, Ryuu found it hard to breath. He wouldn't dare to move right now. He was just waiting for the worst to happen. Haru would be disgust, he was sure of it! How can two brothers be together? Two humans that they share the same blood? It was impossible! His wish was something that will never be fulfilled.

''Haru?''

Ryuu opened his eyes wide. He couldn't believe it. Haru was kissing him! Ryuu could resist his brother's soft kiss. Obviously Haru was doing this by his own will. The insides of his mouth were soft and hot. Saliva was running down from Ryuu's mouth, travelling down on his neck. Ryuu wasn't sure if his heart was still beating or it had stopped. His mind went black.

''Haru's hands are touching me, Haru's big hands are touching me!'' That's what he could only think about. Ryuu almost forgot that the one who was touching him was his brother. His body was on fire. He knew that Haru was turned on. He could feel his hard dick pressing his. Ryuu's body was responding.

''Mmmh...''

He was starting feeling it more. Haru was touching his nipples. Ryuu couldn't believe it that he was so sensitive with his nipples. When he was touching them he could only feel pain and uncomfortable. Haru's hands were gentle with his body. His kiss were gentle too. With his hot breath hitting the skin on Ryuu's neck was making him tremble. The kisses on his neck were making him feel good even more. He was drowning inside this pleasure, the pleasure that his brother was giving to him! Ryuu's eye's widened

''Stop it.....please...''he whispered.

''Stop it....STOP IT!''Ryuu finally shouted.

Ryuu burst into tears. With his own hands he covered his crying face. What is he doing? What are they doing? This is so wrong! Why is this happening? ''Why am I letting him do these kind of things to me??'' Ryuu gave a big twisted smile.

''You don't get it right? This is not what brother's do! This is what lovers do! This is so wrong! Get out of my sight you idiot and never come back!''Ryuu said with a cold voice as he was expecting the other male to do as he was told.

But that wasn't the case at all.

Haru looked at Ryuu, bewildered at the words. He was pissed now. For the first time in a while, Haru was very angry at Ryuu. He was tired of those hurtful words and the constant verbals abuse and offends. Yet, when he tried to shout back at his big brother, something inside stopped him from doing it. Haru just couldn't yell at him, he just loved him too much. But ... but not as a lover. Right?

What is love, anyway? How do you tell apart the brotherly love and the romantic love? How can Ryuu know which one was which? Unless he actually fell in love with someone and used that love as a base for comparison, then Haru had no idea how did his big brother understand those two types of love. Then, could it really be that his sweet aniki had been in love before with someone else?

Who? Haru gulped as he stood there silently, watching Ryuu cry and sob. Could it be ... that those small hands touched someone else's chest? Could it be that Ryuu looked at someone else with the same affection when he looked at Haru?

The man clenched his teeth. For some reason, the thought of Ryuu having a boyfriend really angered him. It was this undescribable feeling of anger, pain and unexplainable lust. The blond man growled and pulled those hands out of his way, kissing his brother passionately. Haru's fingers traveled down Ryuu's body, making their way inside of the boy's pants. He grabbed Ryuu's cock and began to stroke it up and down, kissing with lust in the meantime.

Haru was so gentle, so passionate, so silent and so ... jealous? Of what ... ? Only God knew what was going on in his mind at the moment.

Ryuu couldn't stop crying. His body wouldn't stop shaking. He was so scared of what it's going to happen from now on. Ryuu could really live like that, without letting anyone know about his love for his little brother. He could live with all this suffering. Everything now is s total mess. Ryuu confessed and Haru doesn't even understand what he meant. A heartbreak. Every word, every action was a heartbreak. His heart, a million pieces.

"Haru please leave..."

Ryuu wanted this to come to an end like it never happened. He would do anything to make Haru forget them all. Which God would help a sinner like him? A boy that fell in love with his younger brother? He left so dirty and ashamed now that his secret was revealed.

After this silence that was filling the room Haru finally made his move. Ryuu thought that he would leave but no. Haru forcefully pulled his hands away from his face. His brother kissed him again with more passion, deeper. His tongue was forcing it's way inside Ryuu's mouth who was trying to stop him.

"Aaagh!"

Ryuu couldn't believe that he let such a lewd sound to come out from his mouth. Maybe it was because Haru was now touching Ryuu's dick that was erected for so long, waiting for a touch! His body was trembling.

"N-no!"

With all his strength Ryuu managed to push Haru's massive body but he failed. He graped the hand that was using to touch him, trying to pull it away.

"You don't know what you are doing! Please let's stop it!Haru said with a trembling voice.

Then he tried slowly to pull himself away from Haru. He doesn't know what he is thinking right now and that's what scares him. When he is serious he gives a frightening aura, like he change into someone else!

Haru halted. It was surprisingly sudden, yet his hands stopped moving and backed away from the smaller, yet older male. His clouded vision suddenly cleared and those golden eyes looked at Ryuu with what seemed to be anger and frustration, but at the same time, not as bad as it was before. He stared at his big brother for a while, before he licked his lips and spoke.

"And you?"

Silence. It was such a simple question, made out of two words. Yet they weighted so much more now. It wasn't as if they were out in the playground, asking each other what they had for breakfast.

"Do you know what you're doing, Ryuu? Maybe I'm an idiot, maybe I don't know anything ... but no matter how much smarter you are, you're still as naive as I am. If not even more. You're still a kid, brother. Even if I'm the younger one, you're still the kid here." He quietly said, with a tone that chilled the air - so calm, yet cold. After that, Haru softly kissed Ryuu's forehead and backed away.

"I'm going to take a shower." He smiled at Ryuu before he turned his back on his big brother and left the room. It seemed that, for a brief moment, the real, bad side of Haru had been revealed. Thankfully, it was no longer there. Or was it?

Haru suddenly stopped moving. Ryuu was surprised that his foolish little brother has stopped at that point. Cold sweat wS running down his face. He was staring at Haru's face so intensely that he felt like he wasn't breathing at all. Ryuu took a deep breath just to make sure, his eyes wouldn't leave his brother's face. He was trying to read Haru's next move! Would he become more angry that before or will he stop Did Ryuu wanted him to stop?

"Wh..what? Say something already! "

Ryuu's body was burning, lusting for his brother's touch, he knew that. He always wanted to be touched by Haru in this way. Haru on the other hand wasn't aware of what he was doing. He thought that it was alright to touch his big brother this way, like brother's should be doing that. Ryuu wanted Haru to recognize him as a lover and not as his brother that he loves so much. All these things are dirty though, so dirty! It's like a pure sin inviting them to fall into the deepest layers of hell. ''If i keep lusting for these things then i guess i want this downfall''Ryuu thought.

Haru finally broke this silence in the room "And you?" he said with a cold tone. The words that came out from the younger male's mouth almost made Ryuu cry again. These words were hurting him but Haru spoke the truth! He is naive! He acts like a kid that didn't get what he wanted!Haru gave him a kiss. Ryuu was socked by how gentle the kiss was. Then the younger male left, heading to take a shower. Ryuu wanted to say something to him before leaving but he didn't, he let him go.

''I should take a bath too..''

Haru was taking a bath too so he used the guests bathroom which was on the second floor too. He filled the tub with hot water and got in. He didn't realize that time was passing. He was just lost into his thoughts that Haru might hate him now.

On the other hand, Haru was getting worried about his big brother. He regretted the words he said, and felt like he had to apologize, yet ... for some reason, he was a little reluctant about it. Why would he be sorry for something he said that was true? Besides, his big brother already said so many things that hurt him, yet he never apologizes. So why should Haru go and apologize now?

"Fire shouldn't be fought with fire." He mumbled to himself and nodded. Perhaps Ryuu did have a rather difficult personality to deal with, but that didn't mean Haru should be the same. The blonde man hummed and went to check on Ryuu in his bedroom, but the boy wasn't there. Huh ... Perhaps he was in the bathroom? Since the first one was occupied by Haru during the last fifteen minutes, he figured that Ryuu might be in the other one.

Haru casually walked towards the bathroom on the second floor and knocked a few times before he entered. "Ryuu? Brother, I don't mind your long baths, but the water will get cold and you'll freeze." Haru smiled softly, not minding his big bro's nakedness. Alas, this man would never look at Ryuu with other eyes, until he realizes that he had grown up to become an adult.

The hot water was making him feel so calm. Ryuu in general liked water but he never joined any water sport, he didn't knew the reason either. Maybe he was too bored to do that. Staying under water for long was his remeby after having a bad day. Almost like magic it would make the pain go away. Ryuu got his head inside the water and stayed for a bit, then he got it out. He took a deep breath and put his hands on the side of the tub, placing his head on top. The water was so hot that steams were filling the room, even the mirror was blurred. Ryuu sigh a bit. He moved his hand and grapped a small plastic duck that was on a short table for the towels next to the tub. He put it in the water, pushed it and let it float on the water. Then he took the other too and put them float too. He looked at them and he gave a smile.

''Ah...it was so nice back then!''

Ryuu remembered how he used to take a bath with his brother when they were young. They would splash the water all over the place, playing with the ducks and with waterguns. They were like little devils when it was time to get in the tub. After remembering all these precious memories that he had with his brother he also remembered that he finally understood that he fell in love with him after seeing how much he changed. He always loved him but not in such way. Ryuu was older but still Haru, even from a younger age he had a stronger, bigger body than him. His voice was getting more manlier too. At first Ryuu thought that he was jealous of Haru but at the end he knew that he loved him. At first it was so hard to admit it but every time he looked at Haru's body he was turning on. Ryuu's body was reacting just by watching his little brother's nude. Every night he felt guilty for using his brother to cum but it was the only way to settle down. Not that he could take him out of this mind. So Ryuu stopped taking a bath with Haru. He still remembers Haru's sad face when he told him that his big brother won't be taking any baths with him anymore.

''I'm being so reckless...what the fuck am I doing?''

Ryuu put his back on the side of the tab, raised his hands and looked at his palms. His hands were small for a man. These small hands though were ready to give in and hug Haru when he was on top of him a few minutes ago. Also these small hands were touching his male part as he was thinking of his little brother. Small and sinful. Right now Ryuu wanted a hug, a hug from Haru. He wanted to get lost inside his arms. Ryuu closed his eyes, trying to imagine that.

"Ryuu? Brother, I don't mind your long baths, but the water will get cold and you'll freeze."

Ryuu opened his eyes slowly. He was a sleep just a minute ago. He was dreaming of him and Haru being together, holding hands. Ryuu could swear that it was so real that he believed that it wasn't just a dream. Maybe his desire for his little brother has grown stronger. He still wanted that hug from Haru. Ryuu got slowly out of the tub withought saying a word. The water was running down his body. Obviously the water was cold so his body was too. He got closer to Haru and hugged him, just like that.'' You won't understand anyway so it's okay..'' Ryuu thought.

''Hug me Haru..''he said with low voice.

A sudden blush scattered in Haru's cheeks. He had seen his big brother naked many times, yet now it felt so different. It felt ... weird. That water dripping from the boy's beautiful, naked body. It made Haru feel slightly embarrassed! And to top it all, Ryuu hugged him with those cold, wet hands.

And now, Haru was remembering what happened in the bedroom not long ago. Those sweet moans, that soft skin, the breathless pants and soundless words ... it was all lust and passion, until Haru realized it was his big brother he was touching.

One side of Haru was saying 'So what if he's your brother, he's pretty damn good.', but his other side was saying 'He's your brother, for God's sake! Don't do things like that with him, they're not good.'. And Haru was in between. He liked spending time with Ryuu, he liked kissing him, touching him, sleeping in his bed and such, even if it was slightly illegal! Then again, the second voice was right ... doing such things with your brother isn't good at all.

"Hug me, Haru" He had said, with a low voice. And Haru, as if under some spell for mind-control, obeyed and ran his hands across his big brother's back, embracing his waist like they were a newly-wed couple. His heart was beating fast from the sole thought of Ryuu's love confession, as well as the surprisingly sexual way he viewed his big brother's wet, naked body a moment ago. It was all wrong and disgusting, right? It was ... incest, right?

But why does it feel so right, if it's so damn wrong?!Haru shook his head and kept holding his big brother, smiling softly. Perhaps it was just from stress, or a cold. Yes, he blamed some sort of a virus for his fast heartbeat right now. "Aniki, you've gotten cold ... I'll make you a hot cup of tea while you're dressing up. Then we'll do something together, right? Maybe you'll read me a story!" Haru smiled happily and rubbed the nude boy's back with his hot hands.

Weird ... every single movement and touch felt erotic. Haruo gulped and just squeezed Ryuu tighter, trying to kick out that love confession from his head. It was as if, the moment Ryuu confessed, Haru realized that his big brother had grown up a lot more than he himself did. Ryuu wasn't naive anymore ... And he felt bad for calling him that today. Perhaps he could apologize later ...

Haru was right! Ryuu hadn't realised that his body was getting colder. He understood right after he hugged his brother tightly. His skin under the clothes was so hot. He could feel Haru's temperature. Haru's hands were also warm. Ryuu's heart skipped a bit. His younger brother hadn't rejected him but instead he opened his big hands and wrapped them around his cold slender body.

Haru indeed was using a nice shampoo. His whole body was giving off a pleasant aroma. Ryuu was drowning by that smell. He hide his face on Haru's wide chest and took a good smell. It smelled like flowers, reminding him the summer months. There was a more erotic aroma on him though, maybe it was a combination of the shampoo and the aftershave? He didn't care much, he just loved that smell more that any other. It was Haru's smell after all.

He stayed long inside his brother's arms. He didn't want to leave soon. It was like a bread that became reality for Ryuu. Only in his dreams he could be like that with him. His heart was beating fast. For a second he thought that Haru's heart was beating loud too but then he thought that it might be his own heart that wouldn't settle down even for a bit.

Ryuu didn't know what to say, he wanted to be touched by Haru more. He just wanted that now! He wanted to become a sinner even for a while, to make this pain and lust go away for just a day. Ryuu didn't had to say anything as Haru made a very convenient move. After so long Ryuu would enter again his younger brother's bedroom. Even though Haru wanted to spend some time with his brother Ryuu had something else in his mind. Haru wanted a story, he would tell him a real story this time.

"Yeah a tea would be a nice idea. Go make it, I'll go get dressed and wait at your room"Ryuu said and gave a sweet smile.

Ryuu took a towel, dried his body and went to his bedroom. He closed the door and lean on it for a second. Ryuu's face was so red. "Why am I blushing like a school girl, jeez!"he thought. He went to his closet took a pair of tight, purple boxers and a buggy grey footer. He didn't put any pants, he was at his home after all. He wore that and went on Ryuu's bedroom.

The whole place smelled like Haru. Ryuu slowly sat on Haru's bed. It was so soft. He kept taking a look around. There were many books on his desk. The room was clean and tidy in contrast to him own room that wasn't. Ryuu was trying to relax and wait for his brother to come. He wanted him to come soon!

Ah, seeing his big brother smile so sweetly made Haru extremely happy. He chirped and quickly went to make the tea, eager to go and listen to Ryuu's voice. He loved the way his aniki would read him bedtime stories. In fact, it was the only way Haru could sleep as a little kid. he always had trouble sleeping, and everyone thought he had insomnia, but the truth was that Haru was afraid of the dark. So whenever Ryuu would come and read him a story or sleep with him, he was able to fall asleep as well.

And it was still the same. Haru has always been afraid of the dark, as well as the loneliness. Without Ryuu, he wouldn't be able to become the man he was right now. Without his big brother, Haru would be nothing.

The blonde shook his head to concentrate and finished with the brewing. He served the aromatic tea in a beautiful cup and quickly went upstairs. He was so excited for this! It would be just like the good old times, perhaps even better!

"Big brother, I got your tea--" When Haru entered his bedroom, he saw Ryuu and gulped slightly, seeing the rather tight pair of boxers he was wearing. He could see the silhouette of Ryuu's member on it and smiled innocently. Jeez, he's so cute ...

Haru left the tea on the night drawer and sat on the bed with Ryuu, watching him with love and affection. "Please, big brother, tell me a story!" He pleaded, holding Ryuu's left hand gently.

After a few minutes of waiting Haru finally came in his room, holding a cup of tea on his one hand. Ryuu's heart skipped a bit as his brother came inside the bedroom. He knew that Haru's eyes were fixed on his half exposed body. He almost felt embarrassed by being dressed like this but then he thought that he did that on purpose. Ryuu wanted him to look! He wanted to show him what really was happening to him but most importantly he wanted Haru to understand the kind of love that Ryuu was talking about not long ago. As a big brother he had to "teach" the younger one.

Haru closed the door and came closer to the bed. Ryuu was sitting relaxed, waiting for him. Haru left the cup of tea on the night drawer and then sat next to him. Haru seemed very happy. Ryuu gave him a warm smile and pat his head softly like he used to do when they were little. Before doing anything else Ryuu picked the cup of tea that was on the drawer and drunk a bit. The aromatic tea was so hot that gave Ryuu a pleasant warmth to his body, making him relax even more than before. A warm te was indeed something that he needed right now but...not enough!

"It tastes really good Haru! Alright let me think of a good story"he said.

Ryuu was lying. He wasn't thinking of a story right now. He was thinking of how could he show his little brother the love he ment when he confessed. Should he just tell him his "story" r not? On the other hand he did confess to Haru but he didn't understand ar all."Jeez why does he always make it so hard for the other to explain. Didn't he ever had a girlfriend or something? "Ryuu wondered. After thinking about it he end up with the conclusion that words will ll get him nowhere so instead he would use his actions to make him understand!

"Oh! I know a good one! "

Ryuu placed his hands on Haru's cheeks, pulled him closer to him and he kissed his lips gently. Then without letting the other respond or act he sat on top of Haru's legs, facing him. Ryuu kissed him again and again. Then slowly he bit his ear and moved down on Haru's neck, bitting and kissing there too. Ryuu was extremely happy, he wanted to do this for a long time and now he was. How would Haru react to something like this?

When Haru heard that his brother liked the tea, he smiled happily and nodded. He was so excited to see him so cheerful, and he'd do anything to keep pleasing him. Any time, any way, no matter what it took, Haru wanted to make Ryuu happy. He always thought that it was the duty of the brother to take care of his other. Or at least, it's always been a goal of his.

"Sure, aniki! Take all the time you need." He nodded at his brother and waited patiently. Haru wondered what story would Ryuu tell him. Perhaps a fantasy one? Maybe a criminal? Or a fairy tale? He loved fairy tales! They were his favorite. Haru remembered the old times, when Ryuu would try to cure his 'insomnia' by telling him all sorts of stories to distract him from his fear of darkness and fall asleep. But it wasn't only the fear of darkness, it was the loneliness that scared the blonde boy. And thanks to Ryuu's presence, he was able to overcome that irrational fear. Now, it was the same. As if Haru had went back in the past and was reliving his old memories. Ryuu was getting ready to tell him the best story of all times, and Haru was already relaxing.

Hurry up, brother! Haru thought as he was already starting to feel sleepy. His big brother was always making him feel so calm and drowsy. Or was it because of the lack of sleep? After all, Haru hadn't slept well at all since they stopped sleeping together ... When Ryuu spoke again, the blonde boy smiled and shook his head to get that sleepiness away. He needed to listen to his brother's story now, not sleep!

"Oh! I know a good one!" His big brother had said, and the younger brother chirped happily. He was like a little kid, waiting for his Christmas present.

"You do? Go on, brother!" Haru urged as he now impatiently awaited his big brother to tell him the story. He was so excited! What story would it be this time? Would it have a happy ending? Haru loved happy endings!

Suddenly, a pair of hands embraced his cheeks. The blonde boy blinked as he watched his brother caress him before he pulled him closer. Then, Ryuu did something surprising for Haru - he kissed him on the lips! But not just once - it was again, and again - until Haru was left breathless and dizzy. The younger brother's cheeks were painted in a bright pink and his breathing was shallow and quiet, indicating his swiftly-rising sexual arousal.

"Nn..h.." Haru softly moaned when Ryuu nibbled on his earlobe. He couldn't move at all - his big brother was sitting on top of his legs, so he was unable to get up or even switch positions. "Brother ..." Haru softly breathed, feeling his heart beat accelerate with each kiss Ryuu landed on his neck. His crotch was already throbbing and heating up. Haru couldn't help it. He just had an unhealthy, brotherly 'thing' for Ryuu ...

Haru purred and held his big brother's waist before he pushed his fingers under Ryuu's shirt and ran his hot fingers on the boy's little back. "That's a story I've never heard before." Haru whispered, licking his sweet brother's neck. He was absolutely mesmerized - addicted to Ryuu's everything. His heart, his soul ... everything.

"But I really like the way it starts ..." Haruo huskily continued, teasing Ryuu with his voice while his hands moved on the front, touching and playing with the older boy's nipples. The blonde's tongue was also doing a good job, invading Ryuu's mouth in the form of a very passionate, hot kiss. Indeed, Haru had quite the unhealthy interest in his brother ... in fact, it was so intense that even Haru didn't believe in his own feelings.

Ryuu blushed so hard as he heard his brother's moans. They were cute and sexy at the same time. Haru's deep voice became so soft and sweet, it was like he was seducing Ryuu just by his voice. Ryuu's heart was beating faster and faster, like crazy. His heart wouldn't settle down at all. His brother's skin was sift and smooth that he wanted to keep kissing it but he wanted more. He wanted to be touched soon by him. He wanted to feel these big hands touching all the corners of his body.

Ryuu wasn't left waiting for long as finally Haru made a move. Ryuu was expecting to be rejected but by Haru's actions seems that he was wrong from the start. Haru's body was turning hot. Ryuu could feel Haru's dick throbbing. His cheeks were more red now. Only the thought that his little brother was turned on by him was making him even more excited than before. So right now they were both sharing the same passion and lust for each other? Ryuu's body was hot, trembling from the excitement that has taken control of his body. He bit Haru's neck harder this time, more passionately. Ryuu licked his lips and looked at Haru in his eyes.

Haru's hands were warm, slowly sliding under his shirt. Ryuu's body shivered. Each place he was touching was leaving behind a hot sensation on him. His head was getting dizzy, drunk by the sweet smell that Haru was giving off. Ryuu was so turned on that he could feel his dick already dripping without even being touched.

"More~"he said with a lustful voice.

Ryuu didn't realise just how shameful he sound just now. He gas lost the ability to think straight. Haru was teasing him and that was driving him crazy. The younger male was using his hands to touch his nipples. It didn't hurt him but on top of that it was itching him for more touch. Haru sealef his lips with a passionate kiss. Ryuu could feel his tongue inside his mouth, exploring each corner of it. Ryuu was drooling. Mayde he was more hungry. He started panting fast. Ryuu put his hands around Haru's neck as he stuck his body closed to him, rubbing his hard on slowly against his. Ryuu seemed like an animal in heat!

"More~" Ryuu had said, with lust in his voice.

"Your wish is my desire ..." Haru purred in response to the boy's absolute command.

He buried his lips in Ryuu's neck, tickling the skin with his hot breath and marking it with some discreet, sexy hickeys. Haru especially loved his big brother's collarbone, and he made sure to suck the skin there good - then lick it to soothe the hickey, then kiss and smooch again. His cock was throbbing, rubbed by Ryuu's movements, and Haru could barely hold it in. He hadn't relieved himself in a long time, and he didn't want to mess it up now ...

When Haru unbuttoned his big brother's shirt, he pulled it back (but didn't take it off) and revealed the boy's beautiful, white chest. He watched it for a moment - acknowledging Ryuu's erect nipples and soft skin, before he attacked one of them with his lips and sucked on it shamelessly, while he teased the other with his fingers, rubbing and pressing it mercilessly like a little button. He could feel his big brother's underwear getting wet - it was quite obvious too, since tonight Ryuu had chosen quite the tight pair - and he wanted to make him even wetter. Haru wanted to see Ryuu so wet that his juices would ooze through the underwear! Mm, yes, that would be purrfect.

The blonde man smirked and pulled Ryuu closer to him. He grabbed his big brother by the butt and placed him on top of his crotch. After that, Haru harshly pulled Ryuu's butt cheeks apart and thrust hard and good against his butt hole with his clothed erection. No actual penetration was occurring, but the sensation of his hard cock rubbing against his brother's vulnerable entrance felt amazing. "Mhh..." Haru purred, sucking on Ryuu's little nipple with thirst while he kept playing with the other with his fingers. He wanted to see Ryuu shaking from arousal, he wanted to see his love juices flowing down his twitchy thighs and his cute little ass. He wanted to drive his big brother crazy ...

"Do you like it, aniki?" Haru softly asked before he did another powerful thrust against the boy's small butt hole. He was barely holding up himself - Haru was panting huskily, making hickey after hickey on Ryuu's chest; his hard cock rubbing with thirst against the cute little pucker. "Aniki, you're beautiful ..." He sighed with love. Haru's words were sincere - he loved his big brother, and he always admired him. He wanted to become like him. He wanted to be cool and smart, to be calm and amazing like him. Haru wanted to do everything Ryuu did.

"Your wish is my desire..."

That's what Haru said and made Ryuu blush. He felt like a school girl that turned into a princess , waiting for her wish to be granted by the prince of her dreams. The plot twist was that the princess was a prince too! Ryuu left a small, almost soundless laugh as he felt ashamed of imagining his self wearing a dress.

Haru didn't let a second to Ryuu to daydream. This was the reality. Ryuu could understand thst with every kiss that the other male was landing on his skin. He could feel it, the sensation of Haru's soft lips and the moisture sensation of his breath upon his skin. All these things were arousing him even more. Ryuu finally understood how lewd his body was."it's all his fault!"he thought. Like a child Ryuu blamed his little brother for this but deep inside he knew that he was to blame too because HE let that happen.

Ryuu's neck was filled with hickeys, small and big ones. He was happy that his brother was leaving marks on him, he felt like he was his property. Haru was harder than before, he could feel him getting bigger and bigger inside his pants. Suddenly Haru pulled Ryuu's shirt up. He was undressing him? Ryuu got so excited but then he would have never imagine what would his little brother do. Haru's aim was Ryuu's soft nipples that now were exposed. He started sucking the one hard and playing with the other roughly. It hurt but also it made Ryuu's body shiver and twitch in pleasure.

''Aahh...mhmmm~'' he moan loudly.

Haru has just started being serious and withought doing many things to Ryuu he had already being touching his limit. Haru with a fast move he spread his butt cheeks apart, placing at the gap his own erection. Ryuu left a small whimper. He felt so ashamed that he burried his face on Haru's neck in an attempt to hide his face.

The younger one wouldn't let go of the other's nipples either. The combination of his nipples and his vulnerable part being touched by Haru's hard dick was making Ryuu lose his mind.

''Ha-haru..it feels good!''he said with a sexy voice to the other male's ear, bitting his earlope and then licking it. Ryuu knew that he wouldn't last long. He was about to explode and his butt hole was twitching, hungry for more. Ryuu couldn't hold it anymore and he finally released himself withought even being touched!

''I'm cummin-nnghh...Haru~!''he moan the other's name as he came.

"Aahh...mhmmm~" Ryuu had moaned loudly, and Haru felt himself unconciously speeding up his thrusts. He was so into it that he barely knew what he was doing. He loved his big brother's scent, his body, his sweet butt and those beautiful, sexual moans. It was as if Ryuu knew that Haru loved those moans, and did it on purpose to drive him crazy.

He wanted to do so much more to his big brother. He wanted to kiss him all over, to touch him everywhere, to tease his most sensitive parts, to please him deep with his fingers, and someday, perhaps with something more ... 'I love him so much, I'm going nuts.. why is this brotherly love making me feel so hot?' Haru thought as he squeezed Ryuu's little butt cheeks and spread them more, moving the underwear on one side so he could rub the little pucker better. He could feel it through his own pants, how small, yet twitchy it was.

"Ryuu, you're amazing.." Haru whispered. His sweet, big brother was moaning with pleasure, biting and licking his earlobe playfully. It wasn't helping Haru to keep calm at all! He wanted to last longer for the sake of his big brother, and to do more things with him, but it seemed that their limit was already reached. 'Ah,fuck!'

"I'm cummin-nnghh...Haru~!"

"Ryuu,nn..!" The moment Haru saw his sweet, big brother cum with a sexy moan, he couldn't keep it in any longer and with one last, hard thrust against the boy's cute butt, he came as well - with his own husky, purring voice.

Both the boys' pants were a mess now, but who honestly cared after such a wonderful time? Haru hugged his sweet brother and relaxed on the bed, breathing heavily, with his slowly softening cock throbbing against the boy's tight entrance. He felt slightly bad for not lasting as long as needed, but perhaps later, Haru would be able to last long enough to please Ryuu even more. He had so many things he wanted to try with his cute brother ... so many things that would satisfy Ryuu so he wouldn't dare to look at anyone else for satisfaction.

Haru's heart skipped a beat at that thought and he closed his eyes, cuddling his big brother. Weird ... what was that feeling? Jealousy? No ... what for? He had never been jealous before, but the thought of Ryuu doing such things with someone else was maddening. Haru couldn't bare to imagine it! So then was it really jealousy? No, perhaps now's not the time. "Did I make brother feel good? I promise I'll do better next time ... for my dearest; and the best big brother on Earth ..." Haru whispered with a voice, seemingly glazed with honey. He was so sweet and caring, perhaps even more than usual!