2r437g5.png

~

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jo_suzaku

• XiuLin

It was after school and Li was heading to his driver's car after classes ended. He had received a phone call at lunch saying whom would be the special co-star at today's photo shoot, it was a upper class man of his school no less. But he really did not mind it. He got into the car, after the fans of his school were waiting for him outside the campus grounds. He ignored them and got into the car, or until safely inside. Before getting drove off to the location for the photo shoot, he noticed Kai walking out of the campus gate.

Li would see Kai shortly, but his driver drove fast so they could get Li prepped, and ready. Once he was in the outfit needed for the photo shoot, they took some quick before photos of him as he walks to another room. He was wearing, black slacks and a black tank top. It was a constant to his light skin and light blonde hair. He walked into the room and waiting for his co-star.

He knew exactly whom this upper class man is, he had worked with him before. He had always admired him and had a slight lust for him, in his private house would he amuse that thought.

Kai yawned. He hated school and preferred skipping classes whenever he got a chance. Today they had a test so he had to attend. During lunch he had got a call regarding a photo shoot he had to co-star in. To be honest, Kai hated modeling. Especially when he had to share his space with someone else. However, it brought in the cash and it was more than sufficient. Sighing he headed out of the gate after school. He wore a black hoodie and had his head covered, with his shades on. He spoke to no one and no one really tried to talk to him either. He was a loner and loved it that way.

However, whispers always followed him where ever he went. He had a dark side and one day it had taken control of him. He had bashed up a senior very badly so much so that the boy had to be hospitalized. Kai was almost expelled but no one really knew why he wasn't expect the principal and Kai himself. Before, someone or the other was always around to chat him up. After that incident though, Kai was left alone. He was glad though. He loved the solitude.

He walked into the studio fifteen minutes later and headed straight to his room to get changed. He smirked as he saw the outfit laid out for him. A few minutes later he walked out of the room, wearing nothing but dark black jeans and a black choker round his neck. He had an amazing well toned body that made women and men drool. He looked drop-dead gorgeous.

Li positions himself against the pillows as he hears the room door creak open. The company was already filming the approach of his co-star arriving to the room. Li said nothing, he just tried to look as appetizing as possible, he had a leg bent over his left knee and he props himself on his elbows, on the pillows. He then grabs a hold of his shirt after his co-star cleared the doorway, so they could do a slight pan of the room with the camera(s)? Li pulls it up over his cold and hard nipples and bites his lip, this line becoming more and more easy for him as he looks at Kai. "Come lick me~" He spoke. "Make me feel so good.~" He then rubs a hand over his left nipple, then over to his right, giving it a bit of a twisting pinch.

Kai looked at the boy on the floor and tried to hide a smile. The kid had no idea what he was in for. Kai sighed internally. He hated doing these scenes filled with sexual innuendos. But hey, he was paid handsomely so why not! Kai casually strolled towards the junior and paused when he reached him, tilting his head.

“Lick you?”

Kai chucked darkly. No doubt the boy was pretty. Also, Kai had a thing for blondies. He was perfect. As Kai stared into those watery blue eyes, he suddenly felt a little jolt at the pit of his stomach. Eh? What the fuck. He bit his lips and continued looking at the boy who was rubbing himself silly. Suddenly Kai swooped down and grabbed the boy's hands, bending over him and giving him a hickey on the neck.

Li felt his chest hit the bed but then the sudden pleasure of lips on his nape. He enjoyed this. He looked at him from over his shoulder with his lips slight parted. Li could not do much with his hands being gripped together and he gently tried to get free.

Kai held on to Li's hands and didn't let go. He didn't like anyone touching him and so he made sure the boy's hands were not going to be in contact with his naked torso. He licked the boy's neck, swirling his tongue over the hickey and straddled the lad. He smirked as he heard the boy gasp and felt his erection through his tights. This was going to be interesting. Kai took out a length of rope from the pocket of his jeans and quickly bound his hands so they couldn't do any exploring. He then moved his left hand up the boy's body, under his shirt and squeezed his nipple hard. With the other hand, he gently caressed the boy's face and bent down to whisper in his ears.

“You have no idea what you're asking for kid.”

Li kept from sighing over the other's choice of restraints. He then pulled or wiggled his wrists from the rope slightly chaffing his wrists. "Please un-tie me...and choose a different restraint please." He moaned sweetly when his nipple got pinched pretty hardly, which made me double think speaking to the other. He than shut up and became like obeyed his senior from school. 'Please be gentle Kai.' He hoped in his thoughts. He looks up at the other and bites his lip.

• 5 months later...

Kai chuckled and let go of the boy. Looking at the camera man he called out loudly, "Are we done for today? I have a date to get to." Without waiting for an answer he strutted off, not even waiting for Li to get up or acknowledge him. He quickly went to his room, changed again and checked his phone.

5 missed calls.

Damn it! He was so late. He grabbed his bag and ran out of the dressing room, out of the studio and headed for a black car that was waiting at the curb.