Lovely Punishment with Hiroyuki (18+ Private)

XiuLin

Hiroyuki looks at Kazuki and smiles softly, nodding his head as he blushes, swallowing the fruit with a soft satisfing gulp. He watches Kazuki eat his oatmeal and bites his bottom lip slowly, rubbing his hand on Kazuki's outter thigh and slowly approching his inner thigh, almost touching Kazuki's crotch.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• XiuLin

"Don't, not now, Hiroyuki." He said gently as he felt a pleased but pain twitch of his member. "Maybe we can do it later, after breakfast? I can wait until then. Plus its really easy for us both to get it up around each other." He said as he savored his breakfast.

Hiroyuki blinks a little and pulls back, looking to the side with a pout, "but.. you got me turned on when you mouth fed me some fruit," he blushes and scratches his head with a sigh. "Fine.. I suppose we don't want things falling off the table," as he continues eating his breakfast and slicking his hair back.

Kazuki grinned softly. "I guess not. Not when its been made with love by you." He said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He accidentally smeared some oatmeal on Hiro's cheek. He gently wiped it off and licked it off his finger. He left some oatmeal in his bowl for use soon. After Kazuki got full on his breakfast, he looked at Hiroyuki. "Please get on the table. Time for my second meal~" He said to him.

Hiroyuki smiles and laughs a little, scratching the back of his head, "well I will accept my compliment and continue eating." He eats still and blushes as he felt warm oatmeal on his cheek, closing his eyes as Kazuki wiped it off and lick it from his finger. Hiroyuki blushes and nods his head, "hold on let me clean off the table first," he takes the bowls and cups off the table, bringing to the sink. Hiroyuki looks at Kazuki and blushes, getting onto the table and sits down, slowly laying on the table with his legs slightly spread and holds onto the edge with his head tilting to the side, slowly closing his eyes.

Kazuki watches as the other's eyes closed. He then pushed back against his chair, sooting the chair back against the floor. He quickly went to get his oatmeal bowl and returned. He set it beside his arm. "Don't move." He stood over him, and began unbuttoning his shirt a button at a time. He also caressed his chest with his hand as the shirt was completely unbuttoned by now. He then scoops some oatmeal onto three fingers and begins smearing it all over his chest. He lets it cool a bit on his skin as his licks the left overs on his fingers. He also begins pulling his pants down a bit, then completely off. "No shower after this okay? You basically stay home most of the time." He then begins to lick all of the places he smeared oatmeal on Hiroyuki. He gently sucks on his nipples for good measure. He also works further down, kissing his thighs only. Be starts to lick lower to his pucker, and rubs his tongue on his hole.

Hiroyuki opens his eyes a little and looks up at Kazuki as he was walking away from the table. He blinks a little while blushing and tilts his head to the side, "are you still hungry?" Hiroyuki looks down as his shirt was getting unbuttoned and arches his back when his chest was getting caressed, letting out a soft moan. Hiroyuki jumps a little when he felt something rubbed against his chest and bites his bottom lip a little, looking towards Kazuki and watches as his pants were getting pulled down. "But.. I will feel sticky," he blushes and gasps when his nipples were getting sucked on. Hiroyuki watches Kazuki's movements and gasps when his hole started to get licked, covering his face.

• 2 weeks later...

Kazuki gives the older male by two years, an upward glance; like telling him not to cover his face with a steely look that is serious. He keeps going with licking the other's puckered hole then stands up, positioning his member against the other's entrance with his hand with ease then slides in.

Hiroyuki blushes and gasps a little, uncovering his face, "I-I'm sorry I forgot but its so embarrassing to feel your tongue lick my spot like that," he bites his finger and watches Kazuki. Hiroyuki holds onto Kazuki and spreads his legs a little when he was putting it inside, letting out a moan when it slides inside.