Lovely Punishment with Hiroyuki (18+ Private)

XiuLin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• XiuLin

Kazuki was just arriving back at the apartment he shared with his room mate, Hiroyuki after a long day at work recording. He takes off his jacket at the enterence and his shoes. He left his shoes by the door and hung his jacket on a hanger. "Hey Hiro, I am home" He said looking around for him. He must be in his bedroom since he did not see him in any main parts of the apartment. He heads to his bedroom and walks in.

Hiroyuki was at his desk, working on some work as he taps the pen on his desk and sighs softly as he looks towards the clock to see what time it was. He places his pen down on his desk and rubs his eyes, letting out a soft yawn and walks over to his bed, sitting down on it and takes off his shoes as he goes to lay down. Hiroyuki rests his arm over his eyes as he slowly closes them, hearing footsteps coming into the bedroom. Hiroyuki slowly sits up from the bed and smies softly, "welcome back Kazuki," he stretches his arms.

Kazuki walks over to the bed. "Thanks for the warm welcome home." He said with a smile. He leans down, taking Hiro's chin in his finger tips and kisses him. "Let me lay with you as you nap? I heard that tired yawn." He then sits down on the bed. He watches as Hiroyuki's makes room for him and he spoons the other.

Hiroyuki watches Kazuki walk over to the bed and smiles softly. He watches Kazuki slowly, feeling his head getting lifted up and kisses Kazuki as well. Hiroyuki blushes and laughs softly, "yeah... I was working until you got home," he goes on his side and moves so Kazuki can lay down as well. Hiroyuki slowly wraps his arm around Kazuki as he lays down and looks up at him with a smile.

Kazuki looks at Hiro. "Is that an innocent smile or a naughty one Hiro?"He asked of him. "And are you tired?" He said grinning softly. "I could go for a after work release, if you are." He said to him and gently wrapped an arm around the other as well, sliding it down to his rear end and giving it a squeeze.

Hiroyuki smiles softly and scratches his head a little, "what kind of smile does it look like to you?" He blushes softly and holds onto Kazuki, "oh you need a little release," he holds Kazuki tightly and blushes when getting his rear squeeze, rubbing his leg slowly against Kazuki's crotch.

Kazuki pulled away a bit from the leg. "Hiro, use your' hand and you know what I like~ Why don't we make it interesting?" He said smirking. "I want to bottom." He said to him with a very faint blush on his cheeks and lets go of the other's rear.

Hiroyuki watches as Kazuki pulls away and slowly gets on his hands and knees, crawling ontop of Kazuki, "I was only trying to tease you to make you get excited," he smiles softly. He nods his head slowly as he leans back to sit on the bed, taking off his shirt and moves his hand down, unzipping his pants to expose his underwear. Hiroyuki takes off his underwear and looks at Kazuki, "make it wet first so it can go in easier," he leans forward and takes off Kazuki's shirt.

Once Kazuki's shirt was off of him, he rolls over on his side and itches closer to Hiroyuki's manhood. He opens his mouth and licks the tip teasingly, a few times with a cheekily smirk. "Oh just seeing you in such an excited state will get me plenty excited. I can't wait until it starts making lewd sounds and hear you moan in pleasure." He said as it began sucking the other's tip, feeling him slightly thrust into his mouth.

Hiroyuki watches Kazuki as he was approaching his member and smiles softly, He leans forward so he was on his knees and unbuckles Kazuki's pants, pulling them down to his ankles. Hiroyuki takes off Kazuki's pants and puts it on the floor, turning back and takes off Kazuki's underwear. He throws Kazuki's underwear on the floor as well and leans a little to take ahold of Kazuki's head, mini thrusting inside his mouth.

Kazuki tried holding back the other's hips, but it was such light thrusts into his mouth, and an average size that it did not really tickle the back of his mouth that much. Hiroyuki was throbbing in his mouth a bit. He slightly drooled from the corner of his mouth as he looked up at him. Kazuki then got on his hand and knees in front of the other, his hole was begging for it by twitching with anticipation. He slides the manhood out of his mouth with a wet plop. His own was already almost fully rock hard and needing to be touched, same with his other needy spot.

Hiroyuki lowers his head as he holds onto Kazuki's as he thrusts his hips a little faster with longer movements and watches he drool form from Kazuki's mouth. He lets out a soft moan, feeling his member throbbing when Kazuki had it deep within his mouth. Watching Kazuki's movements and his member plopping out of Kazuki's mouth, Hiroyuki pants softly and approaches closer, teasing Kazuki's hole with his member as he strokes Kazuki's erection.

Kazuki does not feel the other pressed against his back yet, or his member deep inside him. He just feels the stroking of his hand, he did not even tease his nipples or thighs, which he quite liked as well as other things~ Kazuki likes dirty and sensual sex. He huffed out some moans during the strokes of the other's hand on him.

Hiroyuki presses his member against Kazuki until finally it slid deep inside Kazuki's hole, letting out a soft moan. He leans down and licks Kazuki's neck while he strokes his erection, slowly moving back to hold onto Kazuki's thighs as he was thrusting deep inside, "does this feel good Kazuki?"

Kazuki's elbows buckled under him and he plopped on his cheek onto a pillow. The slight sting in his lower back and ass felt good to him. He nodded his head yes, and stuck a finger into his mouth to keep from moaning.

Hiroyuki watches Kazuki's facial expressions as he blushes softly, thrusting a little faster and slowly moves his hand down Kazuki's chest. He starts rubbing his nipples one at a time and gives one a squeeze while he thrust. Hiroyuki holds onto Kazuki's hip with his other hand and lets out a soft moan, feeling himself throb deep inside of Kazuki.

Kazuki hips are going with the rhythm of Hiro's thrusts. He then moans out his name to try to shock him so he could take control. He pushes back against Hiroyuki, and pulls himself off of him. He maneuvers off the bed and takes Hiro by the wrist, and pulls him to his feet. "The desk or the window?" He said grinning and still rock hard. "I know you want it too~"

Hiroyuki strokes Kazuki's erection faster along with his movements. He watches Kazuki and tilts his head slowly to the side, wondeirng what he was doing, gasping when he suddenly gets pushed and lands on the bed. Hiroyuki looks at Kazuki, looking at both the window and the desk, blushing softly, "I-I suppose the window would be fine."

Kazuki blushed as he looked at the window. "On the other hand, I'd rather not be seen while doing you. So..." He sat back down on the bed. "Just get over my lap and slide on?" He asks as he still has a faint blush on his cheeks.

Hiroyuki looks at Kazuki and laughs a little, "oh so you don't want people to watch us from the window," he tilts his head and walks over to Kazuki. He blushes softly and holds onto Kazuki's shoulders and rubs his butt slowly against Kazuki's erection.

Kazuki lets out a soft pant. "Don't tease me unless its really dirty teasing~" He said as he looks up into his eyes, in a loving way. He places his hands on the other's hips gently. "Now go down on it already. You like it without lube or wetness, don't you?" He said smirking.

Hiroyuki looks at Kazuki with a smile, "aw but you know you like being teased like this." He wraps his arms around and looks at Kazuki, nodding his head blushing, "yes I like feeling it throb deep inside me without any help from lube," he slides it deep inside and lets out a moan.

Kazuki lets out a grunt against the soft skin of Hiro's shoulder. Kazu then whispers into his ear. "I will wash you later if you want. That if I get too much inside you." He said taking his earlobe into his mouth and began sucking on it.