Psychic Detectives |Pigeon and YaoiFanGirlBritty}| {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

As usual, Kiet woke up before the sun rose. He climbed up onto his window still and watched with an expression of solemn dread as the sunlight bathed the earth. Noise, light, they were both things that came with day and both things he disliked. After a couple hours of staring out the window in thought, he left his room to look for the cafeteria. His hatred of crowds and social interaction lost to his need for food. However he still refused to ask anyone for directions, meaning he spent a good half hour wandering the halls.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Jun wakes up and yawns a little, stretching his arms a little and rubs his eyes, ~I wonder who this other person is.. was it the person that... saw me naked and yelling,~ he sighs and slicks his hair from his face, getting off his bed. ~What a way to introduce myself, being naked and screaming like a maniac,~ he presses his hand on his forehead and walks to his shower. After his shower and getting dress, Jun puts on his shoes and walks out of his room, walking down the hall, seeing the guy from yesterday. ~Oh.. that must be him,~ he slowly walks up to him and taps him on the shoulder, "excuse me? Are you the new psychic here?"

Kiet jumped and jerked away from the sudden contact. He spun around, eyes wide and prepared to fight. He quickly managed to calm down and gave the man a nod. "yeah, I'm Kiet... you're Jun aren't you? I guess we have to work together..." he sighed and looked away. His stomach growled, making him blush softly. "I was just, uh, looking for somewhere to get breakfast..." he mumbled, letting his hair fall in front of his face.

Jun gasps and jumps back, not expecting a sudden reaction and scratches his head, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you." He looks up and nods his head, "yeah my name is Jun," as he tilts his head, "oh so Eiji was really talking about you huh Kiet?" Jun blinks and looks down at the sudden noise of Kiet's stomach growling, "oh.. the cafeteria is just down the hall to the right. There are signs leading to the important rooms. Do you need help finding it," he untilted his head while looking at Kiet.

"I don't need help" Kiet snapped, slightly more aggressively than he had intended. "I'll just find it myself" he pushed his hands into his pockets and started to walk towards the cafeteria. Jun didn't seem as bad as his first impression... But that didn't make Kiet any less happy to be working with him. He would have much preferred being able to work alone than with another psychic. People were hard to deal with...

Jun lowers his head and sighs softly, "you won't get friends that way... but whatever do what you want," he turns around and walks in the opposite direction towards the training grounds. He crosses his arms while he was walking and lowers his head, ~he is a mean person.. why do I have to work with him anyway...,~ he grumbles as he finally made it to the training grounds, seeing half of the psychics already there as he sighs, walking into the room.

Kiet got himself a quick breakfast before going to find the training grounds. It took him only about half an hour to get there. He looked around with a frown, wondering if it would be required for him to go there every day. 'what am I even expected to do for this job?' he thought to himself. His gaze landed on Jun and he hesitantly walked over to the man. It seemed like he should find out from his partner what he would be doing today...

Jun was sitting in a corner with his eyes closed and head lowered, focusing all of his energy into a small ball. His eyes tightly closed from before as his hands glow, slowly turning the small ball into a larger ball of energy. He opens his eyes, noticing Kiet was walking towards him and sighs, looking to the side as some other psychic approach him and sits down for a few minutes, "hey there Jun. Did you get your mission for today?" Jun breaks his ball of energy and nods his head slowly, "uh huh... the other mission was hard.. I almost didn't get out of it alive." The other psychic notices Kiet and pats Jun's head, "well good luck then," as he runs off to his group.

Kiet took a deep breath and sat next to Jun. "hi... I've never made a ball before" he mumbled. 'don't fuck this up, don't fuck this up, don't fuck this up... Just try to interact with someone normally...' he thought. The psychic looked down at the floor. "it looks hard..." he cleared his throat nervously. "s-sorry, that I'm not good with people. I mean- sorry that I was rude, I'm not good with people." he mentally kicked himself for messing up.

Jun looks at Kiet and nods his head, "its just something I have to focus must of my abilities into," he scratches his head a little. He looks over to the side at Kiet and shakes his head, "no.. its fine. Its your first time being here, meeting different and unknown faces. I was like that when I first came here. I didn't want to open up to anyone I was too afraid to either not get any friends or just mess up completely.."

Kiet started to tap his fingers on the floor nervously. "uh... so what am I supposed to do? I know this room is to train... but I really can't control my powers well so I might hurt someone..." he chewed on his lip fearfully, he didn't want to seem too pathetic but it was true... Whenever he let himself use his powers it ended pretty badly and there were too many people in the room for him to feel comfortable even trying to do something.

Jun looks at Kiet and tilts his head, standing up slowly and shakes his head, "you don't need to worry about hurting anyone. I will show you." He starts to form a ball with his psychic focus, opening his hand slowly to make it bigger and aims for someone nearby. As it approaches the other psychic, it stops and disappears. Jun sits back down next to Kiet, "see? Either that will happen or the other psychic will reflect it," he presses his legs to his chest.

Kiet watched with fascination as the ball disappeared. "Wow... that's... good..." he murmured. "uh, I guess I'll try then..." he held his hands up the way Jun had, and soon a tiny ball of black energy began to form. It grew to the tiny of a tennis ball and then started to bubble like a liquid. As it did it seemed to be sucking things towards it, it was like Kiet was holding a tiny black hole in his hands. The psychic seemed to panic as the ball began to pull at his shirt, which seemed to make the orb bubble more violently than before.

Jun nods his head, "the people made this room for only training. There is a room in the back that is for more challenging challenges like one on one." Jun watched as Kiet was forming and watches it slowly turns into a different form. He bites his bottom lip, wondering what Kiet was going to do and watches as the ball because to pull on his shirt, "can.. you even control your abilites or is this all new to you?"

Kiet glanced up at Jun, a glint of terror in his eyes. "I-I can't control it, I've only used it about f-five times in my life" He turned his attention back to the ball which seemed to be growing. He bit down on his lip until it drew blood before suddenly slamming his hands together. The ball disappeared and Kiet gasped for breath as he tried to calm himself down. When he pulled his hands apart the skin was covered his dark purple sores. "I don't know what they expect me to do here..." he said bitterly, quickly hiding his hands in his pockets.

Jun looks at Kiet and scratches his head, "so.. your unable to control your abilities... and have only used it five times in your whole life." He watches as the ball disappears suddenly and crosses his arms a little as he thinks for a few minutes, tapping his foot. "Well... everyone hear has had a hard time getting use to their psychic energy. Is not like your the only one so you will get it eventually." Eiji walks in and looks at Kiet and Jun, waving his finger over and walks into the back room. Jun sighs, "well I guess we should see what he wants."

"I don't want to talk to him... He put me in that tube" Kiet muttered under his breath. He stood up, wincing as the sores on his hands touched the ground, and followed Jun closely. He hand latched onto the other man as a sort of guardian, expecting him to guide him through this strange new place... Although he would never actually admit that he thought that way.

Jun looks at Kiet and shakes his head with a sigh, "and you saw me naked do you hear me complaining," he crosses his arms with a pout. He starts walking towards the back room, gasping when suddenly getting held onto and looks at Kiet, sighing, "come on...," he continues walking while holding Jun's hands.

Kiet ignored the pain that came from the sores on his hands, he knew that it could take days for his skin to recover. It was one of the many things he hated about his powers. He kept his gaze on the floor, wanting to go back to his room and close the blinds as soon as possible. All the florescent lighting was making his eyes burn and he craved the comfort of a dark room. "how long until this is over?" he asked quietly.

Jun looks over his shoulder at Kiet as he continues walking to the backroom to where Eiji was. Eiji looks as Jun enters the door with Kiet on his back, tapping his foot, "are you already tired Kiet," he crosses his arms with a sigh. Jun looks at Eiji and then Kiet, "are you ready to practice your abilities on a moveable target? Jun there will be your opponent," Eiji said as he puts his glasses on his head.

"I'm not tired..." Kiet tried to keep his tone from being too angry. He froze at the suggestion of using Jun as his opponent. "no, I'm not doing that" he said quickly. "I can't control my powers, what if I hurt someone?" his voice was filled with fear instead of any kind of insolence. The young man stepped back towards the door. "I... You should just have someone else work with Jun... I'd fuck everything up"

Jun looks at Eiji, knowing from last night's call that Kiet was already to be his opponent so he goes into the suiting room. Eiji walks over to Kiet and looks down at him, "fighting someone is one way to control your powers. Besides Jun has blocking abilities to so he will be fine. Do you really think Jun's psychic ability he did before really stopped on its own? Its because of him that whole room back there and everyone in it has protection." Eiji had already locked the door as he looked at Kiet, "the door is locked until practice is over.."

Kiet looked up at Eiji with wide eyes. "I can't, what if he gets tired or makes a mistake and I hurt him?" he looked away, a pained expression on his face. I don't want to accidentally hurt anyone else..." he hugged his arms to himself, trying to remain calm despite the fear welling in his chest. "can't I just show you with non-living targets first? at least then he wouldn't be taken by surprise if I do something weird..."

Eiji looks at Kiet as he slowly lowers his glasses back down to his nose, slicking his hair back with a sigh. He crosses his arms and walks slowly to the side, "so.. in other words you want both of us to see you on non living targets first before fighting Jun so you don't wind up killing him, yes? You know.. Jun had to help a lot of beginners, ones that never really knew what to do or went over the top with power, thinking they were better than everyone else. Where do you stand in this," Eiji says as he puts up a few practicing dummies, "the whole point of using a moving target is because when your out there.. your enemies will not be stationary when they attempt to hurt or kill you," Eiji hooks up a device on each of the practicing dummies and holds out a controller, "I will control them from over there.. show me what you can do," he walks in the back room and summons the dummies to move.

Kiet waited until he was sure that Eiji was in a safe place before taking a deep breath and summoning up his power. The area around his body seemed to grow dark and his feet lifted off the ground for a moment. Kiet tried to hide his panic as the same black substance that he had been holding in his hands enveloped his body. For a moment nothing seemed to happen. Suddenly a rapid succession of tiny black pellets came shooting out of the substance around Kiet, it was like a machine gun fire at the targets. Each time one hit a target it went straight through, swallowing an area at least twice the size of the pellet and leaving a large dent in the wall. After just a few moments the dummies were shredded completely. The black substance seemed to face into Kiet's body and he fell to his knees on the floor. He was out of breath and covered in dark purple sores, some of which seemed to be blistering.