Psychic Detectives |Pigeon and YaoiFanGirlBritty}| {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Name: Jun Aishimuto

Position: Uke

Eye Color: Magenta

Hair Color: Purple

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 125lbs

Likes: sweets, spicy food, animals, helping people, good people, reading, hanging out with friends

Dislikes: bad people, bugs(mostly spiders), guns, storms

Bio/Personality: Jun was awakened in a science laboratory in an experience tube, hooked up to a machine. As he slowly regain consciousness, noticing he was hooked up and his stamina was weakened for an unknown reason he was unaware of. Jun only had enough to summon a strong enough soundwave to break the machine he was hooked up and to run out of the room with a shaken up body. Jun runs outside, only to see others practicing their "powers." As he was watching, the boss walks behind Jun and explain the situation. When he was about five, Jun was caught up in an accident which almost resulted in his death. But luckily an unknown male saved him by giving him psychic powers. The unknown man was actually one of the people at this agency that Jun was now apart of.

Appearance: tumblr_m89275Mugu1rynmpbo1_500_large.jpg

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Name: Kiet Luxin

Position: Seme

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: White

Height: 6'2

Weight: 150

Likes: cold weather, being left alone, small animals, dark places

Dislikes: small spaces, unnecessary conversation

Personality: Quiet, cold, doesn’t like to talk to people and avoids most conversations but can actually be really sweet in the right situations.

Bio: Kiet was an orphan who was found as an infant in an abandoned house. He always had pure white hair even though no one could figure out why. He was raised by an orphanage and when he was about ten he accidentally found out about his powers. He realized it was a bad thing and ended up hiding them. When he was in college he got into some trouble by using his powers on accident again and the organization he now works for helped him fix the situation.

kiet_by_birb_brain-d833u2a.png

Jun was hooked up to the machine, getting his stables checked and breathing through a mask. "How are his stables," the boss yells out from his desk. "Everything seems to be fine sir, Jun's stables are running normally," he presses a few keys on the keyboard to open the tube Jun was in. Jun slowly opens his eyes, able to finally move as he sits up slowly, looking around the room in a daze. Jun weakly gets out of the tube only to get caught before falling over, "hey easy there little man, go get him something to wear," the boss holds him up while waiting for some clothing for Jun.

Kiet stood by the door, he had been told to come up to meet the boss but he was reluctant to go in. Meeting with the boss meant talking, possibly even socializing, all those things that made Kiet want to just go back to his apartment and curl up on the floor. He didn't have any excuse to use to reschedule the appointment, so he grit his teeth and knocked on the door. It would have made more sense to just walk in, he had seen other people do that, but if he knocked then he could always hope that no one would answer and he would be free to go. But of course the young man had no such luck. A sigh of frustration left his mouth as the door began to open.

The boss was opening the door and looks at Kiet, "ah Mr. Luxin I assume. Please come on in Kiet, we just finish restoring Mr. Aishimuto Jun's stamina from his current detective fight he had to do." The boss walks over, watching one of the workers trying to dress Jun. "I can dress myself! I am not an infant," he walks away from the worker with clothes in hand and starts getting dress. "Sir Aishimuto your stamina is still regaining you mustn't overdo yourself." "So your saying I can waste my stamina from putting on clothes? Do I look mentally challenged?!" The boss sighs and looks at the worker, "its fine don't make him mad you know what he did last time," the worker nods his head and returns to the station for Kiet.

Kiet stood in the doorway, not wanting to walk in any further. He winced at Jun's loud voice and glared at stranger. He didn't understand why people had to be so unnessisarily loud and annoying. He quickly turned his attention to the boss, hoping this would be quick and painless. "What do you need? I don't want to waste my time in here" he eyed the machines with an air of uncertainty, worried that they might want to use one of those things on him...

The boss looks towards Jun and walks over to him, rubbing his shoulders, "relax okay? No getting so tense..," he slowly walks back to Kiet and takes out his clipboard. "It says here we need to give you a physical first before we can do anything else. My name is Eiji Hamura and if you could sit on the table over there so the examiners can check you out." Jun sighs softly and walks out of the room, closing the door quietly even though he was quiet annoyed. Eiji watches Jun leave and puts his clipboard to his side, "follow me Kiet," he walks over to the examining table.

Kiet grew tense at the idea of being examined. He hated it when other people touched him, but he didn't have much of a choice. Reluctantly the young man walked over to the examining table and sat down. "Do I have to take my shirt off?" he grumbled the question without even looking at the other people. He knew that if he made a fuss about the situation it would just prolong the inevitable, all he could hope was that it would be quick and painless.

Eiji looks at Kiet, making sure he was following him with a couple of female examiners were getting the table ready. Eiji scratches his head and shakes his head, "no they can take your physcial with your clothes on if your uncomfortable." One of the nurses presses her head on his head, catching the heart beat and writes it down. The other nurse shines a light in Kiet's ear, looking inside and writes it down. Eiji watches from a slight distance and starts writing on his clip board.

Kiet stayed perfectly still, his tension clear on his face and in his entire body. He watched Eiji with an expression of distrust as the nurses poked and prodded his body. After a couple minutes he unconsciously started to tremble, all the physical contact really starting to get to him. The man clenched his hands into fists and grew even more tense as he tried to remain still.

Eiji studies Kiet from the distance and watches how Kiet was reaching to all the touching, "okay that is enough," as Eiji opens his mouth the nurses stop and nods their head, "y-yes sir," as they bow their heads and walks out of the room. Eiji crotches down to Kiet's level, "is there a problem with physical contact? You seem very uncomfortable...," he sets the clipboard on the table and checks what has to next to do.

Kiet glared down at the floor. "I'm fine, I just don't like to be touched... Are you done yet?" He snapped. "I don't like to waste my time with stupid stuff like this" He looked up at the man again, his eyes burning with anger at the fact that he had to spend so much time being touched and talked to.

Eiji sighs and scratches the back of his head as he looks at Kiet, shaking his head, "unfortunate I need to do two more tests. One you will probably like more than the other. Here is your option do the fun thing first... and get miserable afterwards or do the other thing first. I got to see how you fight.. and I got to see how you put up with that machine over there. Its the same machine Jun, the other psychic was on. Sorry to annoy you further but these two need to get done."

Kiet bit his lip and looked away. "let's just get the machine over with... I don't want to put it off for too long..." He slowly stood up and pushed his hair out of his eyes before walking over to the machine. Staring at it with a deep frown. "what... What does it do?" He asked softly. "is it going to hurt a lot?" he did his best to keep the fear out of his voice, not wanting to appear weak in front of the man.

Eiji presses a few buttons for the tube to open and gets the wires ready. He looks up at Kiet and shakes his head, "no it doesn't hurt but for this part you do need to take off your clothing. Its a fully body scan for us to see what you really are able to do and to see your abilities so we can assign you to the proper group," he points over to the curtain, "go ahead and strip and go onto that tube. I will give you complete privacy," he looks back down at his clipboard, seeing what he was going to test.

Kiet shuddered at the idea of going in the small tube. He slowly walked behind the curtain and stripped his clothes off. His gaze wandered over the tube with a sense of dread. Finally he took a deep breath and gathered the courage to step into the tube. He immediately felt his chest fill with panic at the confined space but managed to keep himself from reacting too much. The young man screwed his eyes eyes shut. "I-I'm in" he managed to say.

Eiji writes down a few things, leaning on the table. He looks up slowly and notices Kiet was in the tube, walks over and looks at Kiet directly in the face, "its alright you'll be fine. These will just stick to you, nothing bad is going to happen," he places a couple of the wires near Kiet's heart and chest. He puts one on his stomach and the last one on his head, "just relax and it will only take about five minutes if you don't move around," Eiji walks into the back room. He closes the tube and presses a button to start the scan, "breathe normally."

Kiet tried to breath normally, but he was too panicked to do anything but stand perfectly still and gasp for air. He kept his eyes closed and tried to convince himself that he was somewhere else. But it felt like the walls of the tube were slowly moving in and would crush him at any second. The psychic let out a soft sound of terror despite his best efforts to stay calm. "O-Out" he mumbled, trying to ask to be let out of the tube.

Eiji presses a few more buttons, looking at Kiet's stables and taps his fingers against the table. He looks up and watches Kiet within the tube, pressing the button that opens the tube. Eiji walks over to the tube and takes off the wires from Kiet's body, putting them on the side, "alright you can come out now," he holds the lid so Kiet can get out but looks away to give him privacy since he was naked.

Kiet stumbled out of the tube, gasping for breath as he tried to calm himself. He put his clothes on with shaking hands, trying to slow his racing mind. "w-what now?" he mumbled, his gaze sticking to the ground. He felt thoroughly humiliated at the fact that he had gotten so upset from being in the tube. But he just couldn't help it. He was terrified of small spaces and it was impossible for him to pretend otherwise.

Eiji looks back at Kiet as he was finish getting dress, noticing he was all shaken up, "hm... you can't handle being in a small spaces nor getting touched. Did something bad happen to you or is it just for being in a new place? I assure you.. your safe here so just relax nothing is painful.. other then the tests we run but its nothing to be worried about. Maybe you should talk to one of the psychics that have been here more longer than you.. maybe it will make you more comfortable. I also suggest getting out more and being more towards people your age, like the one that has been here before you Jun. He doesn't always yell he just gets annoyed with the things people try to help him do that he can do himself," Eiji puts his clipboard to his side, "and we need to see what your capable of doing that will probably make you feel more at ease."

"it's none of your business" Kiet snapped. He tried to take a deep breath to get his anger under control. "show you my powers? Do you have some fake targets for me to attack? I mostly just have offensive powers so I can't do much else..." he glanced around the room to look for something he could demonstrate on. "and I don't need to talk to anyone... especially not anyone loud" he really despised the idea of being in a conversation with anyone. He just wanted to do his job and be left alone, not pretend to be friends.

Eiji raises an eyebrow and takes off his glasses, "excuse me? You shouldn't talk back to your boss." He writes something down real quick and taps his pen on the clipboard, "no your not going to have a fake target.. what is the point of a fake target? They don't move and real people that are in the world, hurting other innocent victims can move so don't think I am not going to give you a challenge." Eiji rubs his pen on cheek and places his clipboard on the desk, "well then since you seem to not like someone "loud" I guess that means I have no choice. Jun Aishimoto is going to be your ally and that is that end of conversation.. you may get your sleep now.. its been a long day for you," he walks into his office and slams the door.

Kiet swore softly once the man had left the room. He felt angry at Eiji and a bit at himself for not being able to act normal. He tried to push his unfortunate fate out of his mind and went back to his room where he flopped down on the bed and pulled the covers up to block out the light. Everything just seemed too overwhelming in this place, he was already tired of it all. Kiet closed his eyes and within seconds he was fast asleep without even bothering to change his clothes.

Eiji sighs and massages his forehead, leaning back in his chair, "well... better inform Jun about his new ally." He groans softly and looks at his phone, "hopefully.. he has calm down since earlier," he picks up his phone and dials Jun's room. As the phone was ringing, Jun looks up slowly at the phone and rubs his eyes with his arm. He crawls to the bottom of the bed and picks up the phone, answering it, "yes sir? Do you need another assignment done?" Eiji looks at the clock, "sorry to bother you but.. I would like to inform you that you have a new ally joining you on your missions.. he is new here." Jun tilts his head to the side, "a new ally? Okay... I suppose that is okay you are the boss after all.. so its not like I can say much to talk you out of it." Eiji laughs a little with a sigh, "you know me so well... and I would like you to help me test his abilities to later tomorrow, will that be okay?" Jun nods his head and scratches his head, closing his eyes, "yeah.. I suppose that will be fine," he closes his eyes with a yawn. After the phone call, Jun lays back down and closes his eyes, going back to sleep.