.:MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER:. 18+ (Private RP: Lickmychocoberry and azuneko)

Choco Berry

Fai found his conversation a bit uncomfortable. He didn't expect Damien to be so relaxed while saying such things. His pure image of his older brother faded a little. Such he didn't think of him as anything wrong. It just pushed the sort of older brother image he had pictured out the window. Even so he still was happy to have Damien as a sibling. "I guess one day I'll know what that's like. Until then I'll focus on my studies until I meet someone I want to date." he said with a smile. He laid back a bit looking Damien in the eyes. "I never thought one had to practice kissing. I always assumed it was a natural talent everyone has. How would I practice that?"

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Choco Berry

Damien's eyes focused on the other male's as the other leaned down. Fai seriously didn't have his guards up and is too naive. Just too naive to realize that his older brother had already taken a liking to him. He pulled the other's shirt by the collar down until Fai's face gets closer to his. He smiled gently, releasing a finger from the grip, stroking Fai's jaw gently. "Show me how you do it, then i'll tell you what I know." he whispered, eyes slightly hazy from desire now. Goodness knows how he's trying to control himself from attacking his little brother now...

"Wait a minute! You want me to kiss you!?" he said completely flustered. His cheeks red from shyness. Fai wasn't sure what to think. "I guess if your teaching me then it's okay, right." he said looking at Damien. He really wasn't sure about having a sibling so he guessed this was something one would expect. He leans closer to Damien. "Just don't make fun of me if I'm not good at it." he said softly before gently pressing his lips to Damien's. He was surprised that Shun was right. His brother had soft lips

He chuckled lightly and shook his head, still looking up at Fai with those eager eyes. "No, I promise I won't." he smiled. As soon as the other leaned in closer, Damien closed his eyes, letting Fai do his thing. He didn't move his lips at all when the other pressed it against him. He was still fighting back the urge to kiss back. For all he know, Fai might slap him for doing something inappropriate at the moment. But then, so does kissing a sibling. His heart raced as his grip on Fai's collar loosened as they kissed, but it only lasted two, three seconds tops before he gently pushed the other male away.

"You're too stiff... But that's a given since it's your first time." He whispered, fighting the urge to lick his lips, but it came out of instinct as he just did, wetting his lower lip. "Then, try this. You approach my lips slowly while it's slightly opened. Then when it reaches my lips, you move yours like you purse them together, but try not to be too stiff. Always remember that." he said softly, motioning his mouth like how Fai should do it. "Maybe you can go for my lower lip, whichever is convenient to you." he paused and smiled. "And kiss me like you mean it. Maybe imagine me as someone you really want to kiss..."

Fai wasn't sure if he was doing this correctly. He soon was pushed back which caused him to pout a bit. "Sorry but I wasn't sure if there was something else I could do." he said before listening to the other. He tried moving his lips as Damien was showing him. It seemed so weird but maybe since he was air practicing at the moment. "I suppose I could give it a try. I really hope it can get it this time." Fai said determined. He slowly moved to press his lips against Damien's once again. This time using what the other just taught him. He hopes this time wasn't so stiff.

Damien didn't close his eyes as Fai tried to do what he taught. The younger male is slowly getting the hang of it but is still rather stiff... or maybe holding back. He closed his eyes before pulling away gently. "I don't think I explained it thoroughly. Come here. Let me just show you how it is..." with that, he gently tugged Fai back down grabbing that same collar from before. He opened his mouth and pressed it against Fai, capturing the younger male's lower lip. He let the kiss linger for a bit before pulling away ever so slightly then tilting his head to the other side, repeating the process but never making it identical. He let a few faint sounds of soft gasps for air before locking their lips together, then was followed by a wet smooch sound when they parted lips. He also added a few nibble on Fai's lower lip as he couldn't help himself to enjoy kissing... teaching his younger brother to kiss.

Fai frowns as Damien moved away again. He felt this would be impossible to learn. He couldn't help but feel nervous. He was kissing his big brother after all. Even so, Fai noticed Damien say he'd show him. He wasn't sure how that would work. Though his question was soon answered. He decided not to think so much and just follow along with it. Surprisingly he wasn't stiff as Damien was showing him. Though something clicked in his head and he pushed Damien back a bit. "Wait a minute! I know we're practicing but does practicing count as an actual first kiss? I forgot to ask that." he said blushing more now that he thought about it. Fai didn't realize it was too late to ask that now

Damien was starting to feel it as the heat spread throughout his body. He had been abstinent about his sexual urges for a long time until now. Goodness knows what crazy things runs in his mind now, but then it was put to a stop when Fai pushed him off. He opened his eyes, worried that the other might realize this is all too wrong but then he heard the other ask him a silly question instead. He chuckled, blushing heavily before sitting up.

"Technically, yes..." he paused a bit, sighing, as if a bit disappointed. "But if you're into girls and wanted to kiss girls, then this doesn't count..." he looked away, feeling defeated, covering his mouth.

"Well I'm not into any gender. I have yet to find anyone to cause me to have such emotions. Though you are causing something odd feeling. I suppose if my first kiss is with anyone I'm happy it's you. Besides, I'm not so good at kissing but I'm having fun." he said smiling. Fai really didn't mind. He preferred this than kissing someone he didn't like. Since he liked his brother he found nothing wrong about it. 'Besides, people in my school have brother compiled and are normal. So I guess I developed one too..' he thinks to himself. The thought seemed simple and harmless enough. Fai leans close to Damien. "Can we keep kissing? I want to be good at it like you." he asked lightly brushing his lips against Damien's

Damien blushed when he heard that the other said he likes him. His eyes fluttered in happiness even if he still knows Fai's 'like' is not the same as his definition of 'like'. He glanced down on Fai's lips when it brushed slightly against his. "If you say so..." he whispered, holding Fai's collar yet again before tilting his head to meet Fai's lips. He could not be any happier even if his excuse was just this kissing practice. For now, this is all he could get. He was in such bliss, every gentle roll of his lips against Fai's are fantastic, even though he's fighting so hard to keep his tongue to himself. He was now panting hard as the kiss lasted for a minute-- a lifetime for Damien when suddenly the door slammed open and a familiar voice seeped into his concentration.

"Damien I forgot my pho---Ah!" It was Shun, startled as he saw the two kissing-- Fai leaning over Damien, even holding onto his shoulders. "So, you two are in that kind of relationship, I see." he chuckled and crossed his arms, leaning against the door.

Fai blushed as he leans in more to kiss Damien. He was doing as they had been practicing. He did hope he was getting better at this. It would be a waste if he failed to learn from his brother. As he was just about to part the kiss, he heard the door open. Fai jumped back a bit as he looked to see Shun. He glanced at Damien before looking at the other. "What do you mean? We aren't in any kind of relationship. Damien is teaching me how to kiss properly. Don't go thinking something up that isn't true." he said puffing his cheeks out. Fai might think its nothing but innocent learning. Though he had no idea how far from true that was. Despite that he wasn't going to let anyone say weird things about his brother.

"Oh is that it? Damien?" he chuckled, looking at the raven haired male who was equally stunned.

"W-We were practicing. Fai here said he wants to learn so I helped him." his voice was about to crack in the middle of his speech, but thank goodness, it didn't. He looked away, his face all red including his ears before seeing the blond's phone beside his TV. Quickly standing up and grabbing it, he tossed it back to the blonde with a scowl on his face.

The blonde perfectly caught the phone using one hand before raising both in submission. "Oooh don't be like that, Damien. If you say you're just practicing, then fine. So be it." he chuckled before stepping closer to the male. "But... Look. Why, you're half hard here... Don't tell me you like teaching young Fai here so much that you're getting turned on by it?" he then slyly ran a finger over Damien's crotch that made the male step back, slapping his hand off him.

"I-I'm not, Shun. Go home, okay?!"

Fai looked at the two not sure what to say to this. He didn't notice such a thing though he was thinking something completely different. He slowly reached for Damien and pulled him to his side. "Look I get you like my brother but according to the story you are his ex-. If that's clear then don't go touching him. He doesn't like it and you could ruin your friendship like that. If you have your things then please leave. I'm trying to learn things from my older brother." he said looking at Shun seriously. He wasn't sure why he said that but he just reacted. Fai could tell Damien felt uncomfortable have Shun touch him.

Damien closed his eyes, clenching his fist. He didn't mean to slap Shun's hand off because he didn't like it. He didn't like it because Fai must see his condition after kissing him. "Fai..." he whispered, holding his shoulders and pushing him to the side. "I'm sorry, it's fine. I... I think I need to go for a walk..." he said, looking at Shun as if telling him mentally that he needs to deal with this somehow. Shun immediately got his message and grinned, reaching a hand for Damien. The raven-haired male didn't take it though. "I'll be back... uhm. Later. You can go ahead sleep without me..."

Fai looked at his brother. "You really are leaving for a walk? I can go with you." he said tilting to the side. His gaze drifting towards Shun. He didn't like this moment one bit. He honestly wanted the other to leave again. He wonders how he could get Damien not stay instead of leave. "If you're worried about that then don't be. Isn't it a natural reaction guys have? Don't let Shun's interruption mess things up." he said pouting.

He shook his head at Fai when the other said it's normal. "It's not... Look, Fai." he turned, facing the other. "Getting a hard on while kissing my brother is... really not right. And right now, I'm asking Shun to help me... since we used to do things... like that before." he sighed, finally telling the other the truth as he turns away. "I'm sorry for even suggesting this."

Fai looked at Damien before glancing over to the side. "Oh alright. I get it I guess. Though I hope you do realize I'm not completely clueless. Anyone with a brain knows kissing your brother isn't normal. Though I was enjoying it because I was with you. Just so you know." he said getting up from the bed. Fai glanced back at Damien before leaving the room. He wanted to tell Shun back off but maybe it wasn't his place to do so. He honestly was just enjoying time with Damien. Even so Fai knew his brother might be correct. Now he felt completely conflicted. He couldn't explain what he was currently feeling right now.

Shun grinned at Fai when he left the room, closing the door behind the younger male. Damien frowned and threw himself on the bed, sprawling out. The blond crawled on top of him, lightly pecking on his lips.

"I know I told you to call me up when you need someone. I didn't expect it to be this fast~" the blond purred, kissing Damien deeply, the raven-haired male just closing his eyes lightly returning the kiss. It was far more different than the kiss he shared with Fai.

"Can you please just deal with this?" he murmured, turning his head away.

This made the blond perk up in delight. "Of course~! Always a pleasure, Dio~" with that, he began to unbuckle the male's belt with his slender fingers, pulling the rest of his pants down before gasping out loud upon seeing Damien's member. "Aaah~! You're as huge as ever~" he commented, intentionally making it loud for Fai to hear him from the next room.

Fai returned to his room closing the door behind him. This had completely shattered the pure image he was holding onto of Damien. He laid on his bed trying to ignore the voice from the room on the other side of the wall. This was seriously too much to handle right now. He would have ratherrd stayed confused and just enjoy bonding with Damien. Even so he fully understood Shun's place beside Damien. It kind of hurt knowing it but he couldn't exactly force his brother to stay away from him. For now Fai just tried his very best to ignore the two of them.

There were soft moans coming from Damien's room and it was Shun, getting all loud when he's not supposed to be. Damien was panting as quietly as possible, letting Shun's mouth take care of him. "Just... make it quick..." he muttered, gripping on Shun's hair. "Ah, Damien~ I love it when you grip my hair like that!" he cried out and giggled. Shun smirks to himself knowing Fai would hear everything he says out loud because his room is just a wall between them. "Mmmm Damien. You know how badly I want you, right? It's been two years since we last did it." he crawled over the male before straddling on his member, rubbing his bum against it. It sent shivers down Shun's spine. "Ahh... I want to ride you so bad..."

Fai grit his teeth a bit as he got up and slipped out his room. He couldn't take it much longer. He decide to go outside. He would explore around the outside of Damien's house. He realized he hadn't had the moment to do so yet. His first fought was if there was a garden around. He enjoyed the smell of flowers and being outdoors. Fai wanders about just enjoying the feel of being outdoors

Damien sighed as soon as Shun was done. "You can leave as soon as you've fixed yourself." he said dryly, putting his pants back on before rolling to the other side of the bed. Shun sat up holding his hips. "Well, thanks for nothing, Mr. Snob. But I really enjoyed it. Even if you're super cold to me." he dressed up and fixed his blond hair that now had gone curly. "Let's do that again some time." he waved and picked up his cell before leaving.

Shun noticed Fai walking around the garden and waved at him. "You can go back to your room now. I'm sorry you had to hear all that~" he winked at him playfully before leaving.

Blonde-anime-boy-58165409915.jpeg

Fai ignored Shun as he noticed the man leaving. He didn't feel compelled to say anything to him. He sat beside a shrub as he stared up at the sky. He just wanted to clear his mind at the moment. Nothing else seemed to matter at the moment. He felt relaxed being in the garden. "That guy is seriously odd. Why apologize to me when it was clearly on purpose that I heard anything." he grumbled to himself. Fai wonders how to face Damien now. He wasn't going to completely avoid the male. That would he just wrong. Even so he couldn't ignore this either. "I'll pretend nothing's changed. That's not so hard to do." he says getting up and heading back inside.

Damien decided to take a shower before turning in. When finished, he peeked in Fai's room seeing it was empty. "Sigh... he must be out somewhere..." he mumbled before going back to his room, this time, closing the door behind him. He threw himself over the bed, covering his eyes with his arms as he thought of things. An awful lot of things happened in just a few hours... I am such a jerk... For doing this. For hurting Fai. small tears gathered in the corner of his eyes from frustration.

Fai eventually returned inside. He walked up to his room slightly glancing over at Damien's room. He noticed the door closed. He walked over to it and stood there for a moment. "Good night Damien." he said before returning to his room and closing the door. He said it loud enough for the other to hear if he wasn't asleep already. Fai laid upon the bed feeling a bit unsettled. This wasn't something he should let bother him so much and yet it was. His head started to ache from over thinking. He closed his eyes just wanting to forget today ever happened.