Dreaming about Love Aokise 1x1 w/Ryouta

azuneko

Kuroko was thinking of what to ask to piss Aomine off. He could not think of the best think so his lovely girlfriend came to him and started whispering his suggestion inside his ear. Kuroko moved back a bit and looked at the pinked haired girl`s eyes. "That is a great idea!" He glanced over the blonde and spit out the dare. "Aomine kun, I dare you to Kiss Kise kun!" Kise jumped when heard that. "What????"

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Aomine gave Kuroko a blank stare. This wasn't seriously to be his dare, right. "You have got to be joking. I'm not kissing that noob. For one he's a guy and two that's just weird. Pick something else." he said glancing over at Kise. Aomine was sure Kuroko would poke fun at him for backing out of this. Since he wanted to avoid that he turned to the blonde. "Don't you dare get any ideas about this!" he said before kissing his cheek. He turned to Kuroko with a smirk. "There you go!" he said

Kise blushed lightly as his cheek started to burn. Momoi groaned as he puffed her cheeks. He shook his head. "No....not like that..." She grinned as he raised his finger to her lips and rubbed them. "Like this, on lips, tongue and a sexy french kiss..." Kise shocked, Momoi smiled at Kuroko. "Nee~ Tetsu-kun?" Kuroko nodded. "Yes, Aomine kun, you did it wrong!"

"Damn it! You two are just trying to irk my nerves. Though I am not about to back out." he said gritting his teeth. He turned to Kise not sure if this would go over smoothly. Though he was there and could clearly see they were picking on the both of them. He had a feeling this was payback for them being in the gym over night. Even so Aomine pulled Kise towards him. He looked at the blonde before pressing his lips to his. He didn't expect Kise's lips to be so soft. It wasn't as bad as he thought it was

Kise seriously was pissed off. "Hey what does his dare has to do with me, I..." He was complaining but Aomine seemed to stop him when he moved closer again, The blonde's eyes got wide when felt the soft lips on his. He groaned when Aomine did that without a permission. He closed his eyes though, not resisting since there way no use, he didn't wish to see him lose either.

Aomine for a brief moment got caught up in the kiss more than he had expected. His tongue slipping into the blonde's mouth momentarily. He honestly got more into it than he had planned. Eventually coming to his senses, Aomine let Kise go. He wanted to hit Kuroko for giving him such a ridiculous dare. Though deep down he couldn't say he honestly hated that.

Kise blushed darkly when he felt his tongue inside his, touching his own tongue, he looked away when it was over, he couldn't seriously take this game anymore! He managed to resist a few minutes but after that, he was really pissed off and stood up grabbing his bag. "I think...I should go." He didn't blame Aomine but others teasing them.

Aomine reached out and grabbed Kise's hand. "Don't you dare try to leave." he said giving him a serious look. Yet there was a hint of concern that he only let Kise notice. He then slowly let his hand go wondering if he'd stay. He honestly would go after him if he did try to leave. He felt they should handle this together since they were in it together.

Kise looked away, he didn't know if he could take it any longer staying there but when Aomine asked him to..he sighed as he sat back of his place, putting his bag down. He couldn't look at anybody or talk at the moment, especially with Aomine though if the dark blue haired asked him, he couldn't disobey, he wondered why...

Glad to see Kise didn't leave, Aomine turned his attention towards Kuroko. "I sure as hell don't plan to be the only one with a dare. So, why don't you follow your own words and kiss Someone that isn't Momoi?" he said seriously. He wasn't about to let this slide one bit. He was sure this wasn't going to last long. This game was already causing trouble.

Kise looked at his teammate, surprised of what just he had said to the light haired boy. He looked over Kuroko when he was drinking soda in relaxation. "No thanks, I need to decline!" Momoi seemed to e so happy by that. He glared at the black skinned and then clung to Kuroko. Kise gently grabbed the other`s shirt. "Aominechi...let's just leave..."

Aomine grit his teeth as he then heard Kise. "Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me." he said standing. He grabbed his things and then took hold of Kise's wrist. He then left without another words. Walking away with the blonde in tow, Aomine looked at him. "Lets head to my place for now." he said

Kise looked over Aomine when he agreed and fast took his wrist, pulling him out out the place. He looked away, sticking his bag to his stomach. "But...isn't it already late? I might bother your family that I suddenly come visit without letting them know!" He was just looking for an explanation to go home.

"No way are you going home. We have to talk and don't worry about them. It'll be alright." he said heading to lasers his house. Aomine was sure either everyone was already asleep or out since the weekend was upon them. Even so he was sure they wouldn't cause trouble so long as they didn't make any loud noises. He slowed down upon reaching his house. "Sorry to drag you like that. It just..... Kise it's.... Just come inside and let's talk."

Kise seemed that he had to follow the man to his place. He was looking down all the way, walking behind the man, looking at a side but not at Aomine`s back. There were finally there, he looked around after he entered the other's room, he could now felt somehow distract, the room of the boy he admired....it smelled just like Aomine, everywhere!

Aomine left Kise in his room for a moment while he went to the kitchen. He returned with two bottles of water and a few snacks. "I'll get scolded for not offering snacks and beverages. Anyway let's talk. You clearly have a thing for me don't you." he said out boldly. Aomine wasn't going to admit he had some type of feeling for Kise first. He wanted the blonde to admit that. This way he could just say he went along with his feelings in order not to hurt him. His theory made some sense at least to himself.

Kise blinked at him surprisingly when he said something that one could hardly get it. He tried to figure out what he had mean and then he laughed gently, not understanding him. "I...don't know what are you talking about, Aominechi, can you tell me clearly?"

Aomine leans closer to Kise. "I know you said you enjoy playing against me. Yet you cuddled up beside me and even used me like a pillow. Normally that would consist of more than just simple feelings for another. So I've come to the conclusion that you've fallen in love with me. This as nice of a guy I am I'll go out with you". he said nosing his head and crossing his arms. Though all Aomine just put out there is that he likes Kise and wants to date him. Just adding those extras was his way to come to terms with his own feelings.

Kise was super shocked, surprise! He blinked and then laughed, thought it was a joke. "That was funny! I just cuddled to you since I',m used to it, you remember ?I said that I would hug a pillow while sleeping, it's out of my control!" He turned away and continued laughing. Sitting on the bed. "Just please don't say that again in front of the others, they are going to tease us again!"

Aomine grit his teeth as he pins Kise down on his bed. He stares at the other seriously. His eyes connected to the blonde's. "Why would you find it so damn funny? I don't remember kissing you that deeply for fun." he said making sure this time to get his point across. "If you think this is such a joke then I'll show you just how serious I really am." he said moving in closer to Kise's face. "Don't expect me to stop. Its your fault for laughing." he said before kissing him roughly.

Kise`s eye widened when he felt that soft, cool lips on his again, kissing him roughly. He couldn't get it. What did the other mean? He just tried to push away as hard as he could when he saw it was useless, he used his knee to kick over his stomach. He was being attack by Aomine, why?? Was this also a joke or something? Anything it was, it had to be stopped now! He was about to melt beneath him.

Aomine moved back a bit when Kise kicked him. It hurt but not as much. He continued to hold him there but did stop kissing him. "Are you really going to fight me Kise? I'm not opposed to using force if I have to. After all we both know whose stronger here." he said with a smirk. He was giving the blonde a moment to realize his feelings before going in for the attack again.

Kise blinked at the other, now blushing darkly...as red as an apple. He couldn't believe it at all. "B..but why do you have to do this? I don't want to hurt you but...please..." He said innocently, stopped kicking and hitting the other, looking into his eyes. "I don't like this...so please stop!"

Aomine looked at Kise. He had no real intension of stopping though he have the look as if he would. "Tell me exactly what I'm feeling right now. If you can clearly say how I feel for you in words then I will let you go Kise. If you can't then I'll have to ask your body if it can tell how I feel." he said seriously.

Kise looked into the other`s eyes. He couldn't read his eyes but he could feel and somehow notice that what the other was talking about.What if it was a joke? He would probably laugh out but if he was serious then what should he have to do? He gulped, tried to guess. "Do you..." He shut up, unable to say it, blushing.