Dreaming about Love Aokise 1x1 w/Ryouta

azuneko

Akashi's scary glare didn't disappear and there was silent between them until the red head broke it by punching the wall next to Kise which made a terrible sound, Kise's golden eyes widened in shock and before he could say something, Akashi did the next action, grabbed his blond hair and pulled his head down, making him to groan...he moved up a bit himself, their lips close to touch.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Aomine walked a bit faster feeling like something bad was about to happen. He really felt on edge and couldn't figure out why. As he approached the gym, he noticed how quiet it was. He wasn't even sure if Kise and Akashi was still there. He slowly pushed the doors open to see if he could hear anyone inside.

Kise tried to do a trick do somehow escape from the shorter boy but unfortunately Akashi was already using his emperor eyes which no one could stop them...he was positioned back to where he was and suddenly was kissed on the lips...it wasn't a rough kiss but Kise could hardly resist it, he didn't like it and it was different from Aomine's. He liked the tanned male's lips more, so strong but he couldn't help but to resist it as had as he could though it was useless, Akashi pushed him back to the wall and it made a terrible sound, his back hurt.

Aomine suddenly heard a sound that didn't make sense. He rushed inside to see Akashi with his lips connected with Kise's. This made his blood boil instantly. He ran over pulling the two apart. He didn't even think about the consequences from Akashi. At this moment he wanted to crush the short one to pieces. "What do you think your doing to My Kise?!"

Kise didn't notice Aomine until he broke the kiss of...he moved back as he saw Aomine standing there, yelling at Akashi...Kise's body was hot now, his face flushing red...he knew if he didn't do something, Aomine would pick a fight. When he said 'my kise' Akashi's scary glare turned to the blond then to the blue haired boy...made Kise shiver. Akashi walked off as he looked back on the way. "There is no reason for me to explain to you, it's only me...I'll do whatever I what..." He looked at Kise. 'Its not over Ryouta, you better prepare yourself..." He closed the gym's door, leaving them behind.

Aomine glared at the red head as he left the gym. He then turned to the blonde. "What the hell!! I take my eyes off you for not even a full day and you let another guy kiss you. Not just any guy but Akashi!! What the hell Kise!? if you want to piss me off that badly well congrats." he said looking at him. He then sighs a bit calming down a little. "Listen and listen well Ryouta. You are mine and no one else's. Unless I die before you don't think you can escape me. Your coming with me to wash your mouth." he said taking hold of Kise's hand and walking towards the nearest bathroom. Surprisingly he wasn't holding his hand tightly. He was being extremely gentle.

Kise was lost in thoughts until Aomine yelled off, his voice almost echoed all around the gym. He should be angry...Kise thought as he sightly looked up to see the other's face but fast turned it down, letting his long hair to cover his eyes. He couldn't look at him, he was embarrassed but there was nothing he could do. Akashi was using his emperor eyes and there was no way for him to escape. There next sentence made him tense up fast. He was his, huh? He wondered what did that mean. He couldn't understand but he knew that whatever it was there was no running away . The blond was messed up, the red cheeks didn't turn to normal yet and on the way to the bathroom, he was looking at the big hand which was holding his gently, the warmth was familiar and he loved it.

Aomine got to the bathroom and pushed Kise towards the sink. "Hurry up and wash your mouth. I don't have all day." he said narrowing his gaze. He was still seriously upset but mostly at Akashi. He had no clue what the red head was thinking. He wouldn't allow him near Kise as long as he walked this school. Aomine tilts his head as he inched closer to Kise. "So care to explain what that was all about!?"

Kise groaned lowly when he was thrown to the sink and it hurt a bit but he didn't complain...after a bit of pausing, he sightly opened the warm and slowly washed his mouth...his body shaking...he really wished to cry but he knew that it wasn't the good time to do so...he didn't wish to annoy the other, once he asked the question..he stopped as he looked down...he couldn't talk actually...the words didn't came out.

• 2 weeks later...

Aomine stared at Kise silently awaiting him to respond. He noticed the other not saying anything and that started to piss him off. He narrowed his eyes as he walked over to him. "Just hurry up and wash your mouth. Then you are coming with me. I'll get you to talk eventually." he said but it didn't sound as scary as it would. He didn't have an angry expression on his face. It was more an annoyed one.

Where he was going to take him, he could guess but never sure...maybe his place again? And doing something like that? Kise wasn't 100% sure and he didn't want to turn Aomine into a bad person in his mind, also couldn't complain either...he was feeling like that Akashi stole his tongue away when he kissed him and he was still in shock though he was cute as always...he finished washing as he just closed the water and stood there, looking down and not daring to move an inch.

Aomine stared at the blonde once he had finished. He then took hold of his hand and began out the bathroom. "As I said you are coming with me. Since you seem to have lost your words I won't get any complaints." he said as he headed outside. Once there he looked around for a bit before continuing to walk. He held tightly to Kise's hand to make sure he wouldn't try to run. It wasn't long before they arrived at Aomine's home.

Kise looked at the other when he hold his hand tightly...He wanted to tell him to hold it gentler but knew that it was going to make things worse...so he was actually silent for more than 30 minutes until they got to the tanned male's place. He gulped his saliva as he looked through Aomine's room...What...was going to happen? He just wondered and stood there, his hands hurt a bit but he didn't move it...He decided to stay silent since just talking or anything right now would be a risk.

Aomine sat Kise on his bed. "You aren't leaving until you explain what happened." he said sitting in the floor across from him. He decided not to sit so close to the blonde at least until he heard the full story. He had some anger still inside him. His gaze on the other not inching for a second. "We can wait here all day Ryouta." he said seriously

Kise looked up at where Aomine was sitting as he opened his mouth to talk but still words didn't come out..he felt guilty in front of him though he wasn't actually at the fault, he felt he had betrayed him so he couldn't bring the words together. He pulled up his knees as he stick them to his chest and covered his face, tried not to cry or anything...his heart somehow hurt. He wanted to apologize but felt stupid and scared.

"Come on now Ryouta. I know you have something to say. Spit it out already!" he said noticing the blonde looked on the verge of tears. Slowly standing up, Aomine walked over and sat beside Kise. He pulled the other's head to his shoulder. "If you want to cry then do so. Just stop after your done. I hate to see your face covered in tears." he mutters softly.

Kise's eyes widened as his tears gathered around them and the blond's hands struggled on the tanned boy's T-shirt as he burst into tears like a child."I'm sorry Aominechi...he...Akashichi...Used....his eyes to...do that...it wasn't my fault...."He sniffed as wanted to apologize more but the sort throat didn't let him talk as he covered his face on the other's chest...not show Aomine his face.

Aomine sighs as he pushed Kise away slightly. He looked at the blonde before kissing him. It was a sudden but sweet kiss. "These lips as well as the rest of you belong to me. Don't forget that." he said before kissing his tear covered cheeks. "No more tears. A model should be smiling. Especially when he's with his number one fan." he said grinning.

Kise's eyes widened in surprise when the other kissed him. Then he closed his eyes immediately, feeling embarrassed...he kinda felt happy since he was the only one who could see this side of Aomine. He slowly reopened his eyes when he was kissed on his red cheeks and somehow because of that the tears stopped falling as he was unconsciously looking at Aomine's blue orbs, tried to smile and it looked kinda cute~

"At least you stopped crying. I won't forgive you if you allow someone other than me to kiss you. I meant it. If they do which it shouldn't happen then punch them away. Even if it is Akashi. Don't let those eyes of his steal you away from me." he said laying back in the bed. Aomine pulled Kise to lay with him. "Don't worry I won't do anything naughty. At least not today. I'm to annoyed to get in the mood."