Dreaming about Love Aokise 1x1 w/Ryouta

azuneko

Those words made the black skinned sound lie a teaser though Kise didn't hear them since he had already fell into a deep sleep, still hugging the pillow in his arms as he lost his balance from sitting and leaned his head to the other`s shoulder, smiling cutely, while saying nonsense during his sleep, dreaming about the person next to him.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Aomine wanted to die right now. Having Kise being so cute right before his eyes was like a dream come true. Though he knew he promised to behave tonight so he gently laid the blonde against the sheets. He let out a soft sigh as he continued to watch television for a little while longer. His carnal instincts were on high alert but he had to suppress them. At least for now.

It was already nigh and Kise yawned, he truly slept well because of the soft bed and then warm pillow and the most important thing which was the scent of the black skinned each time he inhaled. He opened his eyes and rubbed them as he noticed that it was already night...He thought the he was in his own room so he wanted to lean back again that he accidentally leaned on the other`s lap...He blinked as he blushed, sitting up immediately. "S..sorry!" He mumbled.

Aomine eventually moved more on the bed so he was relaxed. He had to sit in a way that wouldn't wake Kise. He decided with this spare time he took a few pictures of the other. This was just for himself. "You sure uphold that very cute face to pure perfection." he whispers as he averted his attention for a moment. Aomine glanced up noticing that Kise was waking up. "No need to apologize cutie. Did you sleep well?"

Kise was still hugging the pillow, he squeezed it tightly as he looked at Aomine`s direction. "Yeah but why didn't you wake me up...It's already night..." He looked at the clock, realized that it was 11:45 pm. Or better say, it's about midnight now I can't sleep anymore." He said as he felt a bit nervous since the room was really dark and the lights were off, the only light was from the moon coming out of the opened window with the cool breeze, it was a beautiful sightseeing

"As if its everyday I get to see your sleeping face. I took the time to admire the expressions I don't get to see you making. On a side note, its midnight and if you can't sleep then I have an idea. Let me hold you in my arms. I am sure you'll fall back to sleep in no time." he said with a smile. Aomine knew the day was over and his promise no longer in effect.

Kise blushed brightly as he shook his hands in the sir. "No, I'll sleep again, it's no problem!" He mumbled as he hugged the pillow tighter and turned his back to Aomine and laid down, covering his face in the pillow. "Goodnight Aominechi!" He mumbled, feeling his heart was about to jump out of his chest. He didn't know what to do, the blond wondered if he would sleep for a minute if Aomine was going to sleep on the same bed.

Aomine chuckled to himself as he moved to lay down. "Very well then. Good night Kise." he said as he closed his eyes. He laid facing the other just in case the blonde rolled over in his sleep. This way they would end up sleeping face to face. He found the idea simply enjoyable.

Kise wanted to sleep but he wasn't sleepy at all and a side off him was filled with the stress and the thought of Aomine might do something to him when he was sleeping, it was already passed 12 pm though he couldn't bring himself to close his eyes. "Aominechi...are you awake?" He asked, still not turning back. "Can I ask you something?"

Aomine was falling asleep but heard Kise's sweet voice. "What is it that you want to ask me?" he said keeping his eyes closed. He was sure this was something serious but he didn't move from where he was laying. Having the blonde so close too him felt nice. Even if they weren't face to face at the moment.

Kise squeezed the pillow when he heard the other`s whispering words and then covered his face in it. "Why did you start to like someone like me?? What is so special about me that made you...you know, love me..." He was a bit embarrassed to say that though he wanted to know and he wanted to make sure if the other was telling him the truth.

Aomine opened his eyes wondering what the other meant by this. He stares at him silently before sighing. "Don't ask me something like that. It's obvious why I like you. Why I'd fall for someone like you Ryouta. It's because your you. No one else I play one on one with gets me as fired up as you do. It's the passion you had when calling me your idol, someone you admired. Your very presence makes my day so yeah. That's why I fell in love with you."

Kise blushed dark as he heard the other telling him the reason, it was actually a good one and surely with the serious tone of voice of the blue haired boy...Kise could never say that he didn't believe him though he didn't know what to do, he really wanted to say something but what? He thought that the other wasn't probably looking at him now so he decided to turn back but it was a big mistake....the bed was close so their body were almost being touched and with Kise turning back, they were now face to face...their lips almost brushing against each other, making Kise to flush!

Aomine was still looking at the blonde when he decided to roll over. He noticed how close they were but didn't say anything. His gaze fixated on the other before him. He slowly parted his lips only to realize just how close Kise's lips were. "Your so cute when your embarrassed and shy." he said really wanting to kiss him. So he did just a small one. It was to see if Kise would reject it. He inched back a little after letting their lips touch. His eyes connecting with the blonde. "Kise...." he whispers softly.

Kise was trapped in the tanned male territory now! And he knew it when he felt his body was beneath the bigger male and the breathes would be felt, scent of the other each time he moved and then wetness of his saliva a bit when he kissed him as he wanted to kiss him back though he knew that he couldn't risk, he panted, and his heart started to beat faster, no doubt that Aomine could hear it, the clock...it was already passed from 12...what was going to happen? Aomine kept his promise and it was only for that night but it was tomorrow...

Aomine was silent as he watched the blonde's movements. He wasn't sure what the other might do. So far he seemed to be in the safe zone as Kise didn't try to push him away. "Is it alright to kiss you some more?" he asked as he leaned in again to capture the other's lips. He was sure Kise didn't dislike it. Even so he had to hold back just a little more. He wanted to get Kise to ask for it.

Kise looked away when he asked that question, he blushed brightly as he gulped...he didn't know what to say anymore...he wasn't disgusted like the first time and he actually felt even strange all around his body...he glanced at the blue orbs and the gulped sightly...he grabbed the other`s arms and squeezed them, he didn't complain or refuse...he couldn't say that he didn't mind either, hoped that Aomine would notice...

Noticing the blonde hold onto him caused a smile to creep upon his lips. He moved closer kissing Kise again. This time it was deep and passionate. He wanted to slowly intoxicate the other before having him drown in his love. Aomine just had to be sure not to over do it. He didn't plan to stop once started so he had to be sure Kise was on board for it.

Kise wasn't really sure what to do when the other started to kiss him again. Should he had to kiss him back? He closed his eyes out of embarrassment and just deepened the squeezing on the other`s arms, slowly kissing the other with low but cute moaning inside the black skinned boy`s mouth. Kise couldn't believe that he would be trap into something that somehow he didn't want to get free from it.

Aomine smirked a bit in the kiss as he noticed Kise slowly kissing back. This was all he needed to give him the invitation he was awaiting this entire time. He began moving his free hand under the other's shirt. He moved them up slowly and gently touched the blonde's nipples. He wanted even more reactions from the other.

Kise's eyes fell as he continued to enjoy the kiss even if his heart couldn't accept that how much this was arousing to him though his thought went lost again when a hand moved under his shirt and shit it up, his eyes widened as he clenched once more, he moved his hands to the blue eyed chest but didn't push away though a bit groaning when he was being nibbled. His cheeks burning...

Aomine slowly moved but stopped as he felt Kise touch him. He glanced up to see the blonde's expression. He wasn't sure if he was enjoying this or trying to push him away. He waited a bit before slowly leaning closer to his chest. He lightly flicked one of Kise's nipples with the tip of his tongue. His gaze upon the other as he did so.

Kise was starting to get used to the kiss. He groaned unconsciously when the kiss was broke off. He gazed at the other with the cute expression until he made another move. His blush grew darker when the tanned boy moved down to his chest when a cool gaze upon him...it made his heart to beat faster. He wondered if he could hear his hear beats. His eyes grew bigger when he saw the black skinned started to lick his nipples. It made him to move his nails inside the boy`s blue hair, squeezing it sexily.

Smirking at the cute reaction he just got only made him want to do more. He realized what he did wrong the first time so this was an improvement. He had Kise right where he wanted him and this time without fail. His gaze moving down a bit so he could focus on sucking and licking the small bud upon the delicate flesh. He teased it a little before moving to the other one to do the same.

Kise couldn't believe this, he was actually letting the other to do whatever he wants, he was being control and he had no idea that what would on his mind next...he groaned to the feeling of his nipples being erect...causing him to moan lowly. squeezing the hair. He wasn't sure if he had to stop him, he was lost in his lust and couldn't concentrate...all he managed to do was to call the tanned male hopelessly. "Aominechi..."