Dreaming about Love Aokise 1x1 w/Ryouta

azuneko

"Come on Kise. I'll give you one more shot. After that I'm going to continue no matter what you say." he said reaching on his bed for the tie from his uniform. He used it to the Kise's hands together. "Tick tock! What is your answer?" Aomine asked looked rather serious. He honestly didn't know how Kise couldn't figure it out.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Kise was trapped. He gulped and struggled but couldn't run away. "Aominechi....you like me?" He asked, his own heart beats were getting more and more fast. He blushed as he looked away. He could feel the whole hot body on his. He glanced away, panting...

"Don't ask it like a question. I suppose that's fine enough though. It's true that I like you Kise." he said as he leans close and kisses him. Aomine slowly lifts up Kise's shirt and glanced up at him. "I know I said I'd let you go but I'm sure you clearly knew otherwise. I want you to remember this well as I'm planning to show your body just how serious I am about you." he said licking his nipples.

Kise didn't really believe that it came out to be the truth. More than that, his body was in danger. He struggled harder to get away. His voice was cracking and he could feel that he was being toyed. "STOP! You said...." He knew that there was no use talking, he had to fight him back. "I hate you playing with me...let me go Ahomine!" He yelled.

Aomine grit his teeth a bit. "Your being too loud." he growled as he grabbed a nearby handkerchief and shoved it into Kise's mouth. He wasn't about to stop just because Kise said so. He pulled off his pants and looked at the blonde's body. Just as one would expect from a model. He licked his lips as he went back to sucking and licking the blonde's nipples.

Kise yelled before being stopped. "I won't forgive you for what you are doing to me..."he was shocked when he felt his mouth was being shut by the other. He moaned louder, trying his very best to throw out the thing out of his mouth but couldn't do it. His tears started to fall...

Aomine had a feeling the blonde would say that and by now reason left his mind. The thought of Kise possibly hating him for this was no longer a thought. If it had been he might have let him go. For now raw instinct was in control and despite being so rough, Aomine was being careful not to leave many marks. Moving down the other's body, Aomine took Kise's into his mouth. As he did so he played with his nipples with his fingers.

Though Kise was resisting the other, he actually like it when he was being touched there. His eyes wide as his dick started to burn and he got all excites, tears falling down from his cheeks. " He clenched his eyes closed, struggled on his tied up hand so that he might get free.

Aomine continued to touch the other and suck with force. He wanted Kise to cum before he continued. Noticing the blonde getting excited made this seem even better. This meant Kise didn't completely want him to stop. That thought made Aomine very happy.

Kise gave up as he looked away. He didn't want the other to touch him by force but he was sure that he couldn't get away. He just ignored the other to show him that what a guilty thing he is up to...his tears couldn't stop to fall. He just closed his eyes and didn't show any reaction in what Aomine was doing...

Aomine stopped a bit as he looked up at Kise. He noticed the other had become docile and disliked it. He let go letting him lay there for a moment. He was thinking of how to get the other to react to his touch. As he thinks his gaze directly on Kise. This way to make sure he didn't try anything stupid.

Kise opened his eyes when he felt that there was nobody touching him any longer. He sat up and then got out the handkerchief as he glared at the black skinned showing him his tied up hands. "Please, untie me immediately, Aominechi!" He said with a cracking voice and red eyes, looking at him innocently.

Aomine looked at him from the side of his eyes. "Why should I? You'll run off won't you. You'll ignore me from today onwards and then what. I don't feel like letting you leave just yet. So sit there or a while. Try to run for it and that ass of yours is mine for real this time." he said just sitting there beside him. He wanted Kise to fully think about exactly the situation at hand.

Kise glanced at the side, biting his lips. He looked back at the male and then moved closer to him. He really didn't want this though he couldn't hate Aomine even for this. He was something special..."Aominechi...I won't run away and I didn't really mean that I wouldn't forgive you, but please stop this..." He said with a gentle voice.

Aomine looked at Kise silently. He slowly reached for the tie and undid it. "If you run the next time I catch you will be the last." he said kissing Kise's wrists. "So what now? I'm seriously horny and I am trying really hard here not to attack again. So I'll give you the chance to make a move. Better pick the correct one." he said looking at him.

Kise rubbed his hand as he blushed and looked away. "I don't want to...." He mumbled tough he wasn't sure if Aomine would attack again or not. He really wished to leave but didn't want to neither get caught not make Aomine think that he hated him. He looked away.

Aomine looked at him. "Your still hard too Kise. Plan to walk home with that?" he asked him knowing he wouldn't do such a thing. "Let me take care of that and then you return the favor. If you can without fuss I will let you go home." he said narrowing his eyes.

Kise couldn't deny it since he was hard by his touch. He closed his eyes and blushed. "If you promise me that you won't do anything strange, then I'll agree!" He said as he moved closer to him and touched his member on his pants, it was amazingly throbbing. He blushed as he pulled it out and started to jerk him off.

"I'll keep it simple so long as you don't do anything to make me do otherwise." he said as he watched Kise. He blushed a bit as he felt the blonde touch him. His body shivers a bit as he reached his hand forward. He started to do the same but a bit faster to Kise's length.

Kise moaned out of nowhere where his dick was being touched by the other, he leaned his head to the black skinned boy and then closed his eyes, he knew that he was not used to this and it felt really good, he was about to come so he moved his hand a bit faster to make the other come too.

Aomine enjoyed the sound of Kise's voice. It turned him on even more than before. "Just like that Kise. I'm close and by the looks of it so are you." he said with a grin. He moved his hand even faster as he wanted to see the blonde's face when he comes.

Kise blushed dark and then moved his hand faster at the same time when Aomine did as he grasped when he heard that and coverd his face with his hands so that the other would not see him when he would come. He moaned louder, closer to come but he really hoped that he would not come sooner.

"Let me see that face of yours or this will take longer than it needs to." he purrs as he smirked a bit. Aomine found Kise to be very cute. The other was so shy and innocent. Its why he noticed he was falling for him. His feelings should be more than clear to Kise. He was sure he could get the blonde to do just almost anything if he used the right persuasion.

Kise bit his lips, didn't like the idea of being teased by the other. "Shut up!" He yelled as he moaned out the other`s name, he couldn't hold it in anymore. He arched his back as he cam, made sure that the other would not see his face, he covered it with both arms.

Aomine chuckled a bit as Kise came. He looked at the blonde as he tilts his head. "Well that was a bit much. Plus you hid your face. I should give you a punishment for that." he said looking to see how the other would react. "Any way, you failed to make me cum because you stopped to hide your face. You'll never get to leave if you keep this up."