Dreaming about Love Aokise 1x1 w/Ryouta

azuneko

Kise didn`t understand him at all. He sniffed and wanted to stand up that he heard something like the door or something. He looked over the door`s gym and saw it was lucking up. He surprised as he looked at the taller male. "What time is it Aominechi?" He ran to the door but it was too late.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Aomine glanced up at the clock on the gym wall. "Tsk! Don't tell me it's gotten this late without me realizing." he grit his teeth as he looked at the door. He noticed Kise trying to open it. "Seems we are locked in. What a predicament we gotten into.." he mutters still sitting upon the bench. There wasn't much to do now since leaving wasn't possible.

Kise looked at the other and then sighed, brushing his hair away from his face. "I guess no helping it! Akashichi is probably going to be mad at us tomorrow!" He mumbled and then walked to the other and sat on the floor, between his legs, leaning his body to the bench. "What are we going to do now?"

Aomine looked at the blonde. "Nothing to do but call it a night here. It's not like we can leave at the moment. Plus I don't plan to keep playing at this hour. Let's just rest until morning." he said closing his eyes. This wasn't his he expected to spend his night. He knew he should have called it quits sooner. Even so it wasn't all that bad. Kise was a good opponent to go against when practicing.

Kise puffed his cheeks and leaned to the other`s right leg, shook it. "Come on Aominechi! Let`s do something, it`s just 8 o`clock and it`s so early to sleep, let`s talk or something! I don`t know about you much, tell me about yourself!" He showed him his tongue. "Though I`m so famus so I don`t need to introduce myself!"

Aomine looked at him. "Who cares if your famous. That doesn't mean the person on those posters are the real you. So start talking first." he said poking the back of the blonde's head. He was really not enjoying being locked in here with Kise. The male really got under his skin when push came to shove. Even so it was early even for himself to be asleep.

Kise looked at the other and sighed, he looked at the front, started to think what he should talk about. "Your right but...I don`t really know what to say!" He mumbled and closed his eyes. "I just know that I wasn`t enjoying my life even when I started modeling, it became shiny and amazing when Basketball appeared, when you appeared, Aominechi..."

Aomine looked at Kise a bit surprised. He wasn't sure why but it sounded like a confession of sorts. Shaking the feeling away he snickered. "So if I were to stop playing basketball one day what would you do?" he asked him. "You see I have plan to be an officer of the law one day. So playing basketball won't be a forever thing for me." he said wondering Kise's reply.

Aomine seemed so good just in Kise`s imagination being a cop. Kise wasn't really complaining, at that time, he seemed being serious. "That`s a beautiful dream Aominechi and I hope you make your wish come true, all I want from you is to play one on one with me, no matter who you are going to be, I`ll admire you.."

Aomine looked at him. This was seriously sounding like a love confession. He couldn't deny it since its how it sounded. "Hey Kise, just how deep does your admiration go? I tell you its not that serious or anything. Besides, I am sure if you play one on one with anyone else you'll be fine."

Kise didn't actually know how to answer the last question, since he didn't know himself. "I need to find that out since it`s still unclear in my mind but..." He paused and added. "I know that I want to play basketball with you. If it`s not you, basketball was meaningless for me, you were the one who made me join you and others, I admire you and I love your basketball, Aominechi"

(how is it? >//

Hearing Kise made reason snap in his mind. Aomine turned to look away from the blonde. He knew if he didn't change to subject soon something he could regret might occur. "Forget this, tell me about your modeling. I'm sure your like a lady's man or something right." he asked trying to remain calm. Aomine didn't expect this to happen just from being locked overnight in the gym

(Interesting but Kise makes me want to attack)

Kise was a bit disappointed that he didn't hear any same things back and sighed as the conversation changed. He looked at above and smiled at Aominechi. "I don't really like to hang out with a girl, I wonder why maybe because I know most of them want me for my face not myself." He paused and added. "But I`m sure that he wanted to be in my shoes."

(yaaa~ don`t do that lol)

Aomine looked to the side. "Modeling is for pretty and sparkling things. You don't get that when playing basketball. This is where things get physical and you sweat your heard out. I can't see why you'd want to play if you have a image to uphold." he said softly.

(He's so asking for it *RAWR*)

Kise sighed and then looked up at Aomine. "Well, your right but it`s not something that I like to be in the future. I love basketball the most in sports since I found a person that I can enjoy playing with him and that`s you Aominechi, you gave me hope and showed me what the real fun is in my life, that`s why I want to follow you.."

Aomine stood up from the bench. "That's it!! I need to find a way out of here. I'm not good with small spaces!!" he said grumbling. That was an odd thing to says once the gym wasn't small. Even so Aomine walked around trying all the doors. He really couldn't take much more of listening to Kise. Something about the other's words seriously effected him. To be admired so deeply was a bit nice and yet made him nervous. He currently couldn't figure out why

Kise looked at Aomine when searching for a way out. He stood up and went to his bag as he took out two breads and throw one to Aomine. "Here, my treat!" He smiled and without paying more attention, he walked back to the court and laid down, looking at above. "Come on, just relax, unless you`ll be tired for tomorrow!"

Aomine caught the bread before sitting beside the other. "Its a bit frustrating being locked in like this. Thank for the bread though." he said wondering how the blonde could be so calm. He was calm before but he knew why he was now on edge. It was Kise fault though he wouldn't say so.

Kise looked at the other male and chuckled a bit as he grabbed his cheeks with his fingers and squeezed it like a child. "You seem so nervous about something, I rarely see you like that!" He laughed and grinned, winking. "Though I think I can imagine your expression during the exams."

Aomine moved Kise's hands from his cheeks. "Please cut that out. Anyway I plan to rest until morning. Don't bother me or make too much noise. If I sleep then this will only feel like a dream and nothing more." he said laying against the floor. He seriously just wanted morning to come. He felt like he was thinking weirdly while being with the blonde

Kise got a bit sad as he stood up from his seat. "I was just joking with you, what the hell!" He groaned as he turned around. "Until now, whenever you acted like this, I've never told you anything but you are being selfish Aomine!" He yelled as he walked out of the court and then laid far away from him, kinda sulking lie a child.

"Don't blame me! If you had called it quits when I said so we'd be home in our beds. Not laying upon the gym floor." he said getting a bit pissed off. Aomine turned over not wanting to deal with the other at the moment. He just wanted to sleep. Tonight really wasn't one of his best. He frowns a bit as he turned to look over at Kise. "I'm sorry!" he said

Kise couldn't sleep though he pretended to by not moving a bit but fast opened his eyes when he heard the dark haired male`s words and turned around smiling. "no problem, that`s one of the reasons i admire you, for your stupid behavior!" he winked.

Aomine sighs as he closed his eyes. He was relaxed by this now. The other seemed to be very interesting yet odd all in one. "Yeah, yeah I get it. Anyway, let's sleep. Tomorrow we are going to have hell to face." he said knowing there would be trouble. Even so it wasn't so bad since the blonde was there.

Kise heard the other words and now he was out of color. "Speaking of which! Akashichi is going to kill us! I`m so young for that." Everybody knew that how dangerous Akashi was. He knew that they were going to make a compliment on them but if Aomine was there, it was okay.