Golden Heart ( Blackbutlergurl and prince you )

Blackbutlergurl

46017709.jpg

Name: Hiro

Nickname: Golden Beast

Likes: Women, booze, sex, hanging at clubs, playing hooky, one-night stands

Bio: His dad, CEO of some company Hiro doesn't care about suddenly throws him into a rich, private school, saying stuff about furthering his education so he could 'broaden his horizons'. Despite being filth rich and being a gold student, he only cares about cheap women, beer, and sex. He does the same process every day and doesn't give a fuck what his dad says. But suddenly, his life is turned upside down when he meets one particular and interesting copper he knows he's not supposed to fall for but his heart tells him otherwise.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• Blackbutlergurl

vS1s4dyT_400x400.jpeg

Name- rin Hiroshima

Nickname- silent beauty

Likes- views, music, books, and silence

Dislikes- loud people, stupid people, desperate people, and stinky things

Bio- rin lives alone in a small apartment up a hill and has to walk to school and takes about 30minutes to do so. He usually leaves early to get there early because he hates being last to class. He had little to no interest in his fellow students and keeps his grades to strait A's. They call him silent beauty because of his looks and aura and to the fact that no one has ever heard his voice before. He usually sits in the back right corner of class near a window he hardly takes his eyes off of.

"You were a nice fuck, babe, but I only do one-night stands, none of that gushy-mushy romantic shit...so bye", Hiro left the whore he had fucked last night in the motel room. He tried to readjust his pants and smooth out the wrinkles in his school uniform as he pulled out a smoke. "Shit...I'm late!", he looked at the time on his phone," Oh well, since I'm late I should just skip again...but that guy is hooking me on weed...the good shit... fuck it, I'm going", He said to myself, having the urge to smoke weed.

He threw his lit cigarette carelessly on the ground when he walked in the school and stopped at his golden locker to get my books he needed for class. He needed to play the part of my asshole dad's idea of his golden,perfect, straight-A student, which was a pain in the ass for him so he only gets out books in class but never opened them, only pretending to do homework when he took the books home and paying some nerdy copper to do his work for him. He grumbled to his class, not waiting for the pain in the ass class, the pain in the ass students, and the pain in the ass teacher.

Rin looked at the mess named hiro and continued walking to the coper lockers tired of it all and sighed and thought 'I wished he would grow up.' and frowned. Rin didn't like when people in his grade where so out of order. He over heard some copers talking about him calling him silent beauty. He didn't really care for the nickname. He just quietly pulled out his shoes and walked by the door across from the golden lockers and looked at the view. He smiled and widened his eyes at the beautiful sight and quiet enough so no one could hear said "beautiful..." than popped in his ear buds and walked to class. He was oftenly bullied by female students for not careing. Teachers became overly affectionate and he began to hate school more and more every day. He had felt pitty for hiro and shook his head in shame when he saw him. But what he hated most was sitting by him in class.

Hiro continued grumbling even as he took his seat in the classroom. "Oi, golden beast, how was your fuck last night?!", one of the guys he hung out to smoke weed shouted across the room. "Shut the fuck up, and I told you not to call me that anymore". Hiro shouted back. Hiro grumbled as he leaned back on his chair and put his feet up on his desk, thinking about getting a few minutes of sleep before the teacher came in.

He stopped in the middle when he noticed the kid sitting next to him with earbuds in his ear and wearing a copper uniform. He looked interesting enough to fuck. Hiro pulled his earbuds out," Hey baby, I've never seen your pretty face around...I'm Hiro... You'll be screaming my name once I'm done with you... whats your name baby... so I can add you to my fuck list",Hiro purred in the kid's ear and shot out his tongue to lick the kid's rim a little, trying to lure him in.

Rin quickly pushed hiro away and wispered "fool..." than blushed and left the class room. Rin had gone to the roof. Of course rin was a good kid but sometimes skipped class to run away from students. It was the first time he had spoken louder than a mutter at school. His voice was kinda soft and femaleish. He spoke aloud before but no one knew it was him. They thought it was a girl and he kept it that way. After about 20 minutes of class rin made his way towards the class room and walked in. Of course the teacher said "why are you late." and as always rin ignored him and walked to his seat. He didn't like teachers very much. He thought they where annoying and a waste of space. Honestly rin hated a lot of things. But he didn't hate hiro. He was just disappointed in him. He just put his head in the palm of his hand and looked out the window.

Hiro chuckled, amused as the megane babe pushed Hiro away whispering,"Fool...", and ran out of the room. "Playing hard to get, I like that...I'm going to enjoy torturing that babe and make him my bitch... I wonder what he will look like if I put my cock in his mouth?", Hiro asked himself.

After 20 minutes of class later, the babe walked in the classroom, away from hiding. Ignoring the teacher, the babe sat back down next to Hiro, where he did nothing but put his hand in his palm and looked out the window. Hiro growled in disapproval under his breath, slightly pissed that the babe was ignoring him but then got an idea by sneaking a hand under the next and placed it on the babe's thigh, inching closer to his clothed dick, quietly challenging the babe.

rin looked at hiros hand than looked at hiro. he sighed and moved the hand off his thigh than went back to looking out the window. he blushed while looking away trying not to let hiro see him in that state. he just tryed to ignore and block out hiros antics and stuffed his ear buds back in while the free period started. he knew it was rude but that was what he was aiming for. he was trying to get hiro to hate him so he could go on with his everyday life. but rin knew it wasent going to be that simple. he had hoped it would be but nothing is that simple. he just leaned back as he changed the song and closed his eyes.

The babe looked at Hiro's hand on his thigh and looked at Hiro. He moved the hand away from Hiro's thigh and went back to staring out the window.

Hiro clucked his tongue, slightly irritated. "No one fucking ignores me like that and gets away with it, luckily class is almost over, so I can ambush him and fuck him in my 'fucking' spot", the abandoned building that was part of the school but far away from the main building. Hiro liked to fuck in the building because when they scream, no one can hear them plus no one will find them so Hiro can fuck for the rest of the day. Hiro devised his plan with a predatory smirk at the back of the babe's head. He reached out a hand and played with the babe's hair, running his fingers through silky, perfect locks. He even leaned in and gave a little sniff of his hair before leaning back to play with the perfect hair again.

Rin looked at hiro and said "what do you want, hiro." and frowned. It was the first time he spoke in school. He heard the class get quiet and he felt eyes on himself. He looked around and stood up than quietly walked out of the classroom onto the roof. He hated haveing people stare at him. That's why he never spoke in school. He was naturally a quiet person though. But his looks always got him in some type of trouble. It was complicated to be a quiet person. He just sat in a corner alone and tryed to be left alone. But the foolish hiro messed it up.