Weird Manga/Doujins Anyone?

sleepyprince

I remember reading a weird manga with talking penises, Chintsubu (for those who are curious and wanna read it), and I didn't really read much of it cause I was just in a state of "wait what?"

So the question here is what is the weirdest thing in a yaoi manga or what is the weirdest yaoi manga you read? What happened and how did you react to it? I can't be alone in this weirdness.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suida

• morning_flower94

• Senri

• sleepyprince

Speaking of weird, maybe Akiyama-kun? I dunno I feel weird reading it. Though it's good. Akiyama is a deliquent and he's quite famous for being violent. And Shiba Daisuke is the typical wimpy kid, prone to bullying. Apparently, Akiyama saved him before though it's unintentional, he fell inlove. What's weird is Daisuke, the shorter one, the wimp one, the crybaby and weakling is the seme. Then the cool, tall and violent but weird Akiyama is the uke.

• 5 months later...

i’ve read so many weird manga but i generally avoid everything that contains shota and the most disturbing manga i’ve ever read was a one shot where the seme killed the uke and then had sex with him. I’m absolutely not into necrohilia

I didn't find it "weird" per say but it was pretty intense

Yami BL - different short stories about death, suicide, abuse and rape. one of the ones is about a guy who gets abused and raped by his mother and then goes on to abuse his school's counselor who is trying to help him. it's kinda weird but I liked it :3

Boys next door - about an underaged male prostitute

i can't remember the name, but there was this one shot i read before. There was a guy - a really, really weird one- and while he was in the middle of the sex, the seme started to tear him apart, i mean literally, i could he his heart and stuff. But the weirdest part was that the uke was enjoying the situation..i mean, c'mon!!

• 2 months later...

Dunno if this counts as weird because as the story goes on I just felt like a new kink was opened for me and the weird feeling went away but there's this manga where Guy 1 always shares his belongings with Guy 2, even lovers so whenever he geta girlfriend/boyfriend they will have a threesome. But the thing is Guy 1 solemnly believes that Guy 2 is supposed to be a "part of him" so that's why they share things. It actually started with Guy 2 seemingly fed up by the situation and I think he really liked Guy 1 in a love like way but then when Guy 2 had a lover they shared, he seemed to be starting to like the Lover, but then Lover is very much in love with Guy 1 that's why he tolerates that Guy 1 and Guy 2 shares him. It's actually an emotional rollercoaster.

In regards to weird doujins, I read a Free! MakoHaru doujin called Iwatobi chanto! (I think thats the name)... It was strange to say the least.

The art style is really good but some of the situations presented in that doujin made me go "whaaat?" more than once...

onionn0

I suppose she deserves some credit for being creative though when it came to censorship (she used dolphins for Haru if you get my drift lol) but, yeah, it was a really weird one to me.

• 5 months later...