What Dramatical Murder Guy are you?

Blackbutlergurl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I want to see what one of the kawaii bishies are you. It's interesting and I'm bossed with Dramatical Murder

Mink

You got Mink!

Mink is the leader of "Scratch". His "All Mate" is a parrot name Tori. His motivations are unknown.

Minky.jpg

*not much is known, sorry*

Here's my result but I personally prefer Koujaku

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Mitsukuni~

• KatieMH25!

• shinya's riddle

• Blackbutlergurl

I got:

Aoba Seragaki

_Soothing_by_music~.jpg

is the protagonist of the game DRAMAtical Murder. He works part-time at a junk shop called "Heibon", and lives with his grandmother, Tae. Aoba has long blue hair, and says he cannot cut his hair because it hurts. He has a blue Pomeranian named Ren, which is his "All Mate". Aoba has a special ability called SCRAP, which allows him to control people's minds with his voice, though he can also destroy them (leaving the victims in a comatose-like state). It is later revealed that Aoba was born from Toue's research, along with his twin brother, Sei. After being born, however, the two babies died. Sei was revived after the scientists cut the hair which connected the twins. Aoba regained counciousness after Tae took him away, and she later adopted him, after abandoning him a first time. Due to his power, Aoba's mind was divided in three: the Aoba everyone knows, another personality symbolizing Aoba's SCRAP power, and Ren, whose role was to maintain the balance between the personalities (as a guardian). However, after the Rhyme incident 10 years before the story, Aoba and Ren lost their memories, Ren becoming a different entity in the process.

_Koujaku~.jpg

Koujaku

You are Koujaku!

Koujaku (紅雀) is Aoba's childhood friend, though they didn't live together. Koujaku left Midori Island after meeting Aoba. Though he only recently returned, he is still very close to Aoba, and considers him more of a brother than a friend. Koujaku has many tattoos on his body and works as a hairdresser. Koujaku is very popular with the ladies and even begins to flirt with them. Koujaku's "All Mate" is a bird name Beni. Koujaku is also the leader of Benishigure. He and Noiz do not get very well together.

I got

Aoba Seragaki

You are Aoba!

Aoba Seragaki (瀬良垣 蒼葉) is the protagonist of the game DRAMAtical Murder. He works part-time at a junk shop called "Heibon", and lives with his grandmother, Tae. Aoba has long blue hair, and says he cannot cut his hair because it hurts. He has a blue Pomeranian named Ren, which is his "All Mate".

Huh.

_Noizu_X3.jpg

You are Noiz!

Noiz (ノイズ) is an information broker for Rhyme and is the leader of his group, Ruff Rabbit. Noiz is from a wealthy family in Germany, but due to his troublesome behavior, he was locked up by his parents; during that time, Noiz has began losing his senses, especially pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Clear

You got Clear!

_Clear_again.jpg

Clear is a strange man who one day fell from the sky. He refers to Aoba as his "Master". Clear is very polite and never gets mad. He is always seen holding his clear umbrella, and wears a gas mask, as his distinct facial feature. It is later revealed that Clear is actually a robot with a human form, created by Toue. Being based on Sei's powers, he has some special abilities contained in his voice. Clear, however, is not aware of those facts, being amnesiac since his grand-father adopted him, which made him think he was a human.