I'm Not Gay! (mik3la)

ChibiMonkey

Juro was getting quite old and tired of listening to the other. He sighed in irritation as he crossed his arms across his chest, glaring as he just listened and waited for the other to be done laughing and talking. He raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit "Child abuse? I haven't admitted to anything, and you can't prove his injuries have come from me. He's bullied at school, is he not? You're probably mistaken, and it's from kids there" He said, clearly not worried in the least. He couldn't get caught. Plus, he knew that Hiroki would never admit to what his father has done to him, thus making it even harder to prove he was at fault.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• ChibiMonkey

"There you are mistaken. I am keeping him safe. At school doesn't get bullied anymore" he said smirking at him, knowing that saying this will make him a little nervous. "I've been keeping him safe all this time. The only beatings he had were the ones from you and the doctors can prove that" he said grinning, threatening him in the same time but in a subtle way.

"Your in deep shit my friend" he added.

The man glared at the other as he seemed confidant - too confidant. What did he know that he himself did not? He narrowed his eyes as he listened. He was a bit more on edge, but hardly. He smirked as he just laughed "Thats it? You think you got me?" he said as he just smirked arrogantly "They have no proof I caused any damage or harm to him. And hospitals have records of him previously being injured at school, by bullies and such. Perhaps he isn't bullied any more, but again, you can't prove that to the doctor. Who are they going to believe, a teenager, or a father with known records of his bullying at school?" he sneered before he headed to the door "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to visit my son. Like any good loving father would" he smirked at the other "You know the way out" he said before he disappeared from the front door and into his car before the other could stop him, pulling out of the driveway.

• 4 weeks later...

Rin turned his hands into fist and punched the wall next to him, being to angry at himself for not being able to beat the crap out of that old man. For an old man he did had power. Getting out of the house, he started to make some calls and to gather his old friends from bullying groups and ask for a favor. These days that old man will end up in the hospital no matter what. He wanted to see how it was to feel beat up.

Haruki meanwhile was resting back in the hospital. He was tired and sore, in pain and just wishing it would all go away. Talking to Riku earlier had confused him. He could love him? That wasn't possible. There was no way he could love a male. As if perfect timing in his confused mess of a head, his father came in. But upon the males entry, Hiroki tensed him, wide eyes in fear. He was worried. Would he get in trouble again for something? Maybe he found out he was with Riku, and Riku visited him here. Perhaps he was angry at him for that reason. He bit his lip, but then was confused when his father started actually acting nice. Still in his gruff, manly way, but nice and caring. What was this? He didn't know his father was just putting on a show, a front.

Riku didn't know what to do more that he already did. He wanted to show to the whole world, what kind of dad, person, human being, was his lover's dad. He wanted to teach him a lesson. And all was planned. He thought how to have an alibi and all that. He thought at every detail. Ofcourse he knew that the old man will suspect him first, but he had the plan going on.

Getting in his car, he headed to the hospital , to check on Haruki.

• 2 weeks later...

Haruki frowned a bit as he looked to his father who was acting concerned. He didn't understand. Juro just frowned a bit at his son "I was worried when you hadn't come home after school. I heard you were beaten up pretty badly, and were taken here" he said. Hiroki bit his lip a bit "Ah, yeah..." he trailed off a bit, before his father looked to him, nodding slightly "So you were beaten up? I can arrange for you to be transferred to another school. It'll probably be much safer for you, that way" he spoke. He wasn't referring just to the bullies, but safer because he'd be further from Riku and with less interaction with him.

• 2 weeks later...

A tall dark doctore came in the room looking at the little boy and at the man in front of him, raising an eyebrown.

"So you are his father?" said the doctor, not linking him by the looks on his face. It was something strange even for him because he knew that the boy came in with another boy.

"After examining your son, I would recomande, and I insist, that the boy remains in the hospital a few more days for observation. His wounds are not completly heald, and the internal once needs to recover as well" said the doctor looking the man in the eyes.

Riky parked the car in the parking lot from the hospital and headed to the room where Haruki was. Once he entered the room he saw the doctor and the old man, but than turned his gaze at the doctor. "What updates do you have doc" he asked and the doctor repeated what he had said earlier. A mean look whent from Riku to the old man.

• 1 month later...