Heat Season (Bloodbunny and YaoiFanGirlBritty) [18+]

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru opens his eyes slowly and looks at the Neko with his hands on his chest, blushing softly and moves his hands down while it starts hardening.

Haru lets out a gasp and throws back his head, holding the Neko's shoulders and lowers his floppy ears, "why are you putting it inside so suddenly?"

He chuckled and pecked his cheek then began yo suck on his neck leaving hickeys behide."Because I was at my limit and the way you looked under me when my fingers were in your tight ass ugh....it makes me want to ram into you but I want to make sure you feel good to."He grunted and slowly began to move.

Haru tilts his head to the side, gasping when feeling his neck get sucked on. He slowly turns his head towards the other and had his legs spread, blinking slightly, "at your limit? What do you...," he sniffs the air slightly and looks at the neko, "are.. you in heat?" Haru bites his bottom lip with a moan when the other started to move inside.

He cat kissed him gently."And I have the cutest mate possible."He purred and moved a bit faster ."Won't you moan for me more my little rabbit."(To much?)

Haru drools a little and arches his back with a moan, holding onto the neko tightly and closes his eyes tightly. He slowly moves his legs around the other and moans a little louder than before.

He purrs as he hears the other moans and began to move roughly like a dog. "I love your voice...ugh your so tight it feels like your sucking me in." He whispered into the others ear.

Haru looks towards the neko and shakes his head, side to side and covers his mouth when the movements get rougher. His ears flick slightly from the other whispering and looks towards him, "n-no don't go rougher inside...," Haru grabs ahold of the blanket.

Haru jumps and gasps loudly, looking up at the other and shakes his head, gulping softly. He arches his back, feeling the Neko's cock touching deep inside, widening his eyes when his prostate was starting to get rubbed, "n-no don't hit there," he squirms violently with his head lowered.

Haru looks up at his hands and squirms a little more, ~if I could turn into my animal form maybe I can escape.. but my mind is all cloudy from this darn neko,~ he thought and looks to the side. Haru slowly looks up at the other and blushes, biting his bottom lip, "d..don't hit my prostate," he lowers his floppy ears and watches his legs tremble slightly.

Haru gasps and looks up at the Neko, trembling slightly and drools a little. He bites his bottom lip and watches his cock moving from the thrusting, "n-no stop I am going to cum."

Haru gasps and arches his back higher off the bed, feeling a warm and thick liquid go inside. He moves his head to the side and pants heavily with his hands twitching.