Heat Season (Bloodbunny and YaoiFanGirlBritty) [18+]

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru looks at the other eyes while he was looking around for him. He sighs and starts to glow, crawling out of the bed. Haru was now a dirty blonde hair boy and looks up at the Neko with his purple eyes, standing up slowly, "so.. still think you can keep me?"

He chuckled."Aw don't his yourself my adorable pet."He began nibbling and sucking on his neck and planted kisses down to his chest and began sucking the small pink buds on the others chest.

Haru closes his eyes and blushes, shaking his head side to side, "w..wait a moment. What are you going to do," he widens his eyes with a gasp as his nipples were being sucked at and covers his face with his arm.

~Repost of Haru's appearance~

(because posting images hates me- 8361317.jpg

He chuckled and bit the others nipple ."What does it look like I'm trying to get bunny-'chans' milk ."He teased and purred."Nah what does it look like I said you looked good enough to eat what do you think I'm doing? I'm eating you."

Haru jumps with a gasp and grabs the blanket, letting out a soft moan. He bites his bottom lip and shakes his head, "I-I'm not sure are you doing something adult towards me? How was I suppose to know I was an animal I didn't know if you were really going to eat me."

Haru blushes and looks down at the Neko and shakes his head, "I-I am not sure if we should," he closes his eyes with his ears flopped down.

He purred and grinned."I promise that it'll feel good and I've already locked the door ."He slipped a finger inside him."Just look how wet and tight you are.

Haru looks at the door and tilts his head slightly to the side with a pout, crossing his arms, "well I was still a rabbit at the time." He widens his eyes and gasps with a jump, letting out a moan and shakes his head, "n-no.. not in there."

He grinns and purrs into his ear."Then how am I suppose to make you sqwerm and moan under me?"He pushed the finger deeper and began moving it slowly.

Haru lowers his floppy ears and blushes, widening his eyes when kissing him and shakes his head, "n-no don't do that," he holds onto his wrist.