Academy Affair (Pigeon x Ryouta)

Kotorichan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ryouta

Nathan whimpered softly, his cheeks bright red. "I-I love you too..." he murmured, squirming nervously as he started to get excited from the contact.

Hayato gently lift the other up in his arms like a princess and took him to his bed and laid him, rolled on top. "I`m going to take you! I want to make you not to forget about this morning."

Nathan looked up at him with wide eyes, his cheeks red with embarrassment. "How could I possibly forget this?" he mumbled, reaching up to touch Hayato's cheek. "I've wanted you for so long..."

Hayato glanced at the other as he suddenly grabbed his hands and kissed them gently. "I`m going to love you today, and after that you`ll be mine!"

Nathan smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "idiot... I'm already all yours... so just take me already" he murmured against the other's lips.

Hayato wanted to started moving further in this amazing moments that suddenly ruined, somebody knocked the door that made Hayato jump, he was so scared now!

Nathan gasped and pulled away. He stood up and fixed his appearance before going to the door and opening it. "y-yes?" he tried to sound calm.

There was a girl behind the door, he brushed his hair as he didn`t pay much attention to Nathan. "Is Hayato here?" He asked and came in, he got happy just by seeing the other.

Nathan frowned as he was ignored. "yeah... he's right there... I... I was just going out anyway..." he muttered, knowing that no one was paying attention to him anyway.

Hayato wasn`t actually happy to see her, he was rather angry. He glared at the girl as he stood up and then walked to the girl. "why are you here? You don`t really care if you bother me in the morning!"

"Yeah... I'll just go..." Nathan sighed, realizing that Hayato would be too busy to even notice him leaving. He avoided getting between the two as he started to gather his things for the day, deciding to just leave the two alone to fight.

Hayato gave the girl the last glare, it wasn`t like that she was going to learn from that, she was like that from the first day they met when they were little. Hayato grabbed the boy`s hand and pulled him out of the room, walking to the library!

Nathan gasped and hesitantly followed him. "b-but, what about her? don't you want to spend time with her..." He looked down at the floor nervously. "she really seems to like you..."

Hayato walked inside the library and in order to keep it a secret from the teachers, he let go of the hand. "I don`t care, let her do whatever she likes, I`ve already chosen you." He smiled, saying in a low voice.

Nathan blushed deeply and looked away, flattered by the other's words. "but..." he kept his voice quiet so that no one else would hear. "isn't she prettier than me? I mean... I'm just a boy and she seems to really like you...

Hayato laughed and stumped his back and leaned his head on the lover of his and squeezed his nose. "I think you are more than her!" He whispered and then moved back, stretching himself. "She doesn`t even know she is a bother to other people, TSK!"